PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:32 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 743, Datisi wrote:but also i think pooky's earlier push of bugs was a scumpush on a mislynch so ┐('д')┌
it was a random vote on what was essentially day 1 of the game thread being open for a reason that is pretty funny when you actually think about it.

I wanted to ping them on why they were posting this game versus their basic nonexistence flakey self in the other 2 games - instead of letting me have that convo which even if you think bugs town would've at least given you more info, you decided to jump on me for literally no reason like some kind of deranged psycho move like "waaah how dare you think bugs could be scum !! look we said he was town!! you are being evil yaaaa!" when you literally didn't give me the chance to talk with him about his actions this game so far.

So no you don't get to say I was doing some shady scumpush on bugs - I put down 1 vote on bugs and the reason was basically tongue in cheek meta comparison and i just wanted to have a convo with them on their activity so far and you just randomly blew it all out of proportion for reasons I still don't understand which is why I attributed it to ego-driven revenge for the other game.
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:33 am

In post 774, Datisi wrote:
In post 773, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 771, Datisi wrote:blocking with your friends in game for out-of-game reasons is disgusting and (if not cheating in a literal sense) is definitely purposefully playing against your wincon
if you're deciding between whether to believe your friend who you have a long history of playing and having fun with and some random who you've never really gotten along with, you are psychologically more likely to favor your friend - that's just basic psych bias and not something you have control over.
except no because (1) i personally get paranoid over my friends moch more than randos and (2) that is demonstratably false
I don't think you've been paranoid about your buddy aldus at all this game
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:39 am

Post by Datisi »

i mean, saying that my push is "just about your voute" is plainly wrong - like i thought i made it clear that your reactions afterwards were like, how do you say, Not Good?

(1) i'm reading him as town rn (2) there isn't much point hitting my head against the wall about aldus when he literally isn't here right now (3) if i linked games where i played w aldus after we became friends and where i was scumreading him, would that do anything for you or should i just not bother
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:44 am

Post by Datisi »

also like, @anyone but pooky

please read and tell me your opinion on that post
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:46 am

In post 765, Datisi wrote:i don't wanna be seen as RoLeFiShInG but if i'm not mightly curious how you have mech indication duck is scummy on day 1
is this directed at me?

I've already stated multiple times my vote on bugspray was a conversation starter/random vote for the reason I stated :

I thought it was funny the 2 times I've played with him, bugs basically didn't show up - in one game bugs made like 20 posts total and showed up AFTER the game to be like "huh?! the game's over!? what the hell guys!?"

Which is funny to me because I was posting and fighting with all sorts of people in that game as bugs lover - and bugs literally did not participate in the fights or the action and just played chess with me in our PT and literally ignored the game while it was going on - then showed up afterwards.

In the other game, coalition , bugs posted twice and replaced out.

My interpretation of bugs actions is that bugs finds this game more fun or whatever and has decided to bless us with bugs presence this game and I wanted to talk with bugs about why this was and get a feel for bugs.
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:47 am

In post 777, Datisi wrote:(1) i'm reading him as town rn (2) there isn't much point hitting my head against the wall about aldus when he literally isn't here right now (3) if i linked games where i played w aldus after we became friends and where i was scumreading him, would that do anything for you or should i just not bother
do you not understand that your reads can be wrong?

are you some kind of mafia playing god with perfect reads or something?
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:48 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 757, Datisi wrote:bugs, is the pooping on your lawn some in-joke i'm missing or do ypu genuinely think duck is scum?
In post 762, bugspray wrote:it's an in-joke and also i am very suspicious of him
In post 763, Datisi wrote:ok, can you please elaborate on that
In post 764, bugspray wrote:its mech thats all i really wanna say rn
In post 765, Datisi wrote:i don't wanna be seen as RoLeFiShInG but if i'm not mightly curious how you have mech indication duck is scummy on day 1
~M
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:49 am

In post 777, Datisi wrote:i mean, saying that my push is "just about your voute" is plainly wrong - like i thought i made it clear that your reactions afterwards were like, how do you say, Not Good?
this is my standard reaction when someone makes super arrogant posts indicating they are 100% sure of my guilt when I am in fact town. it really pisses me off when someone with no role info and a weak hand try to make it sound super strong cuz it's basically 100% bullshitting.
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:50 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 780, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 777, Datisi wrote:(1) i'm reading him as town rn (2) there isn't much point hitting my head against the wall about aldus when he literally isn't here right now (3) if i linked games where i played w aldus after we became friends and where i was scumreading him, would that do anything for you or should i just not bother

ok?

like just because "my reads can be wrong" doesn't mean i'm either gonna (a) run in paranoid circles about every single person in game or (b) lock-town them based on out-of-game bullshit

like just because i'm not currently feeling paranoid about someone doesn't mean i'm not like, thinking about that read and trying to evolve it?
~M
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:50 am

In post 781, Datisi wrote:
In post 757, Datisi wrote:bugs, is the pooping on your lawn some in-joke i'm missing or do ypu genuinely think duck is scum?
In post 762, bugspray wrote:it's an in-joke and also i am very suspicious of him
In post 763, Datisi wrote:ok, can you please elaborate on that
In post 764, bugspray wrote:its mech thats all i really wanna say rn
k got it
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:52 am

In post 783, Datisi wrote:

ok?

like just because "my reads can be wrong" doesn't mean i'm either gonna (a) run in paranoid circles about every single person in game or (b) lock-town them based on out-of-game bullshit

like just because i'm not currently feeling paranoid about someone doesn't mean i'm not like, thinking about that read and trying to evolve it?
I'm not saying you run around in paranoid circles - I'm saying give me a chance to have a conversation 1v1 with bugs or 1v1 with aldus when I come out with a different read and watch how it develops instead of jumping in and defending them with sword and shield screaming DIE POOKY SCUM at the top of your lungs.

Because you might be wrong on your read and it's more information for you either way.
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:57 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 785, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 783, Datisi wrote:

ok?

I'm not saying you run around in paranoid circles - I'm saying give me a chance to have a conversation 1v1 with bugs or 1v1 with aldus when I come out with a different read and watch how it develops instead of jumping in and defending them with sword and shield screaming DIE POOKY SCUM at the top of your lungs.

Because you might be wrong on your read and it's more information for you either way.
i was talking about aldus there

also like nobody is stopping you from having A Conversation w bugs or aldus
but if i see a scummy af push that is followed by a scummy defense like i'm gonna call that shit out
~M
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:59 am

you don't see you derailing my posts at bugs before bugs can respond as preventing me from interacting with bugs?
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:04 am

like I basically made a random vote on bugs

people were like why?

i said its cuz bugs was awol in the 2 games i played with him previously ( which is pretty obviously a jokey reason by any reasonable read)

Now you can either wait to see how this develops or you can jump down my throat with full on POOKY IS SCUM EAT ROPE DIE DIE DIE.

You don't let bugs respond to me naturally

You don't see how the conversation develops.

you just jump in feet first with your insane antics and completely shut down the thread.
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:06 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 786, Datisi wrote:but if i see a scummy af push that is followed by a scummy defense like i'm gonna call that shit out
┐(~.~;)┌
guess i value pushing my own read and sorting first before any potential value you could've maybe gotten from that convo
~M
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:07 am

you realize seeing how that convo develops would give you a lot more information about whether your read there is right?

Like it's not like bugs was in danger of being lynched there,
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:08 am

cuz like if people actually started voting bugs hard after that - I'd get worried and unvote and that'd probly be more informative for you ?
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:17 am

Post by Datisi »

yeah i just reread your reactions to my initial push (pages like 12-13) and the backpedaling/word policing around page 21 and i think i'm actually p satisfied with the gotten information

too bad it's impossible to say what would or would not have happened if i hadn't jumped in

current read on aldus?
~M
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:21 am

its still the same as what I posted last night since he hasn't responded at all - I'd want to see his explanation of why he was paranoid about the mask thing
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:23 am

Post by Datisi »

ok

then i don't think there's point in grilling this until aldus is back
~M
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:44 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 779, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
is this directed at me?

I've already stated multiple times my vote on bugspray was a conversation starter/random vote for the reason I stated :

I thought it was funny the 2 times I've played with him, bugs basically didn't show up - in one game bugs made like 20 posts total and showed up AFTER the game to be like "huh?! the game's over!? what the hell guys!?"

Which is funny to me because I was posting and fighting with all sorts of people in that game as bugs lover - and bugs literally did not participate in the fights or the action and just played chess with me in our PT and literally ignored the game while it was going on - then showed up afterwards.

In the other game, coalition , bugs posted twice and replaced out.

My interpretation of bugs actions is that bugs finds this game more fun or whatever and has decided to bless us with bugs presence this game and I wanted to talk with bugs about why this was and get a feel for bugs.
i am seriously getting personally annoyed that you are calling me he
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:47 am

Post by bugspray »

its happanening in too many large wallsposts

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:53 am

my bad

im not doing it intentionally i go back and edit but i miss your pronoun but i forget/miss some sometimes and im just not very used to typing out they/them in sentences
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:55 am

Post by bugspray »

you better get used to it because like as a bare minimum i expect to be respected as a human when playing mafia ffs

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:57 am

ok i respect you
Show

-Norwee

~Maple