Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:21 am

Post by Alduskkel »

i'm just gonna post what i have to the end of page 58 so i can get some content out there
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:21 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 1305, dsjstr wrote:
In post 1292, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1280, dsjstr wrote:I just don't see how aldu thought it was a good question. I was trying to see pooky's opinion on the relationship between two players but what I asked would have no correlation between the two players in question(koba/DC)
I'm sorry, i still dont understand what you're getting at. Can you start from the beginning?
When koba/DC started their argument about some bs it happened when Datisi and Pooky were having the big fight. It would be the perfect chance for mafia to be like, lets start a fight that people won't try to vote on because it will be over shadowed by

this much more important argument but will distance us. Now moving to the present, I had asked pooky about koba's alignment based on the actions of DC who Pooky said had faked his reactions. Now obviously there had been talk that it was obviously

not a real claim so I should have known that it was a fake reaction and I had even commented that I should have kept reading so I would have realized that. But I still asked the question, which would make me an idiot... but Aldu referred to my

questions as being big brained.
I meant "big brained" as "you're overthinking it and are probably wrong but the fact that you're overthinking it seems town."
In post 1340, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1234, Alduskkel wrote:honestly your biggest mistake in your analysis is assuming that I thought about this for more than like 30 seconds when it was more like "oh hey, something unusual to talk about early on instead of just RVSing" and also "that'd be such a sick play if DC faked being from the mask game"
I don't think you came up with "let's work up mask paranoia regarding Miccro's account in the game in order to get the scum to think that Miccro could possibly be non-vanilla PR who changed his account in order to pretend to be a vanilla townie so that their pool for where the PRs could be expands by a tiny amount" in 30 seconds while glancing at Miccro playing under a different name. That's a very convoluted thought to have and not naturally the first thought that comes to a townie's mind when seeing the role in the OP and in the PM from moderator to us. It feels very much like an excuse you invented after the fact when you were just typing random stuff in the beginning.
I like fantasizing about crazy mafia plays like this tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
In post 1387, Datisi wrote:kinda town on aldus earlier but also meh
but you were voting me?
In post 1399, the worst wrote:Dkko's tone reads like an open book and I'm p sure the literal dayvig reaction test should have been fairly obviously fake - my only contribution during that exchange was to post faux twilight shit posts and try to make it look like this game was >rand likely to have a vig to try and make the situation more real
Why did you act like you thought it was real even after Koba explicitly admitted it was fake?

Page 58 skittering duck argument: I don't agree with TW's scumread on skitter. Firstly, I think the toxicity of the earlier part of the game explains anything "off" about skitter's tone that TW might be perceiving. Secondly, TW says that scum-skitter's most sensible play is to push TW, but I don't think that makes sense when she could have gone for me or dsj, or even DC.
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:21 am

Post by lilith2013 »

I also don’t think it’s insaaaaane, like I always feel really awkward talking about my scumpartner and also engaging with reads about my scumpartner when I’m scum
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1749, lilith2013 wrote:Yes got it okay. You quoted something about scum!Pooky in 1725 so I was confused. All good
that was from the coalition game where aldus and pooky were scumpartners :P
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:22 am

Post by the worst »

It's almost like y'all think I'm scum with skitter's scumbuddy
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 1747, skitter30 wrote:heya aldu do u have a read on me?
soft town read
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:23 am

Post by lilith2013 »

It’s almost like bussing is a viable strategy and an Aldus partner would probably be getting bussed into oblivion by the skitter/duck partner
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Datisi »

i like making 5D 9000IQ associate cases okay leave me alone
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:24 am

Post by skitter30 »

ok, why's that?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:24 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1752, Alduskkel wrote:Why did you act like you thought it was real even after Koba explicitly admitted it was fake?

Page 58 skittering duck argument: I don't agree with TW's scumread on skitter. Firstly, I think the toxicity of the earlier part of the game explains anything "off" about skitter's tone that TW might be perceiving. Secondly, TW says that scum-skitter's most sensible play is to push TW, but I don't think that makes sense when she could have gone for me or dsj, or even DC.
I did not act like I thought it was real after dkko outed it. I drew people's attention to the town wincon to make it look like there was more likely to be a vig.

you/dsj are low hanging fruit aorn & going for DC who was mid reaction test would have been ridiculous
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:25 am

Post by lilith2013 »

For being LHF, aldus has been surprisingly difficult to wagon?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:25 am

Post by the worst »

I'm down to wagon Aldus
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:25 am

Post by skitter30 »

ok but saying that you're the pick for a push for scum!me is still patently ridiculous
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:27 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1442, the worst wrote:
In post 1436, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1426, the worst wrote:I think there's a pretty low chance both Aldus/dsj are both town and you are not getting a Pooky elim D1 after how close they got originally. unless you go for a lhf miselim after being low impact for the first few days of D1 you have to pick a fight with another high posting player who isnt going to just explode into obvtown nonsense immediately

also you very literally picked a fight with me on D1 as scum in the last game we played together?
Even if i agree with the logic that i'd need to go after a high impact player (i'm not sure i do, but ok lets go with the argument, sure), you're not the person i'd start a push on in this pl here

If you're talking about mbos, i didnt push you. It was a getting out of rvs thing to make it look like i had Reads ans Opinions. I dont remember exactly how i read you but if i did say o scumread you it wasnt a push that i intended to actualize/wanted to force to an elim
If you're talking about tm, i didnf pick a fight with you
Even assuming you didn't have a scumbuddy in the PoE who else are you going after here?

- dkko isn't happening
- donco isn't happening
- you're not getting anywhere with datisi
- bugspray is almost always elimbait but is actually towny
- Pooky is a claimed tpr
- Aldus is lhf
- dsj is lhf

like where else do you ever go?

I don't think drawing the difference between faking a read on me to get out of RVS to look good & faking a scumread here is actually pertinent to your meta?

def not talking about tm; actually your play here is probably closer to tm than mbos wrt gamestate impact and I think I agree that the fighting would take more of a toll than your alignment.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 1176, the worst wrote:*raises hands, mouth open*
wow !!!!!
In post 1179, the worst wrote:don't think this conversation is one for midgame. but fwiw you've disappointed me more than mask has tbh.
how is this not acting like it was real after dkko outed it?

also: why does me and DSJ being LHF make us poor targets for a scum-skitter push?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:27 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1759, skitter30 wrote:ok, why's that?
just in case this wasn't clear, aldu i'd like to hear a bit more about why i'm a soft tr
Show
Hiatus once more.

lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:29 am

Post by lilith2013 »

Aldus, what exactly was your reasoning for pming the mod and asking if anyone could play under a mask account

This comes up twice in your ISO fairly far apart so the excuse “oh I didn’t think about it for more than 30 seconds” seems like bs
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:29 am

Post by lilith2013 »

“This” referring to you trying to imply that DC wasn’t actually from the mask game
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:30 am

Post by Datisi »

also aldus, this was explained later, but yeah i was voting you even tho i was somewhat town on you because i've been somewhat town on everyone but pooky which means i'm going wrong *somewhere*
~M
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:30 am

Post by lilith2013 »

Also I want a readslist
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:31 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1765, Alduskkel wrote:
In post 1176, the worst wrote:*raises hands, mouth open*
wow !!!!!
In post 1179, the worst wrote:don't think this conversation is one for midgame. but fwiw you've disappointed me more than mask has tbh.
how is this not acting like it was real after dkko outed it?

also: why does me and DSJ being LHF make us poor targets for a scum-skitter push?
first is me being like highly ironic

second is not relevant to the rxn test and I'll talk to dkko about postgame if they want.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:33 am

Post by lilith2013 »

Spoiler: compilation of Aldus mask posts, for future lilith’s reference
In post 12, Alduskkel wrote:What's the town benefit to claiming what setup our role comes from?
In post 22, Alduskkel wrote:claiming setups seems bad as it can out players as being obviously vanilla
In post 37, Alduskkel wrote:is there anything to stop DC from just pretending to be from that setup? like what's to stop him from playing the game as miccro mask but not have his role taken from the mask game
In post 393, Alduskkel wrote:BTW I asked Micc and I could totally play this game under a "mask" account as long as I made it clear it was still me.
In post 402, Alduskkel wrote:The question I asked was "could i theoretically substitute myself with another account like "alduskkel mask""?
In post 938, Alduskkel wrote:
In post 933, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 903, Alduskkel wrote:Like what's actually worth reading?
I don't understand why you are paranoid about DonC's masked nature - like why do you think that's a gambit and what does he have to gain from the gambit?
I don't think it's a gambit after what the mod posted
In post 952, Alduskkel wrote:
In post 941, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 938, Alduskkel wrote:
In post 933, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 903, Alduskkel wrote:Like what's actually worth reading?
I don't understand why you are paranoid about DonC's masked nature - like why do you think that's a gambit and what does he have to gain from the gambit?
I don't think it's a gambit after what the mod posted
I'm asking why you thought it was a gambit in the first place
Exploring possibilities + raising doubt about it means that DC isn't confirmed as vanilla which helps town PRs hide
In post 949, the worst wrote:fwiw I agree with this at a certain level, but I feel like there's value in sorting in {Pooky,Aldus} given the anti synergy they have this game.
I can tell you're not familiar with how Coalition went. :giggle:
In post 962, Alduskkel wrote:
In post 956, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 952, Alduskkel wrote:Exploring possibilities + raising doubt about it means that DC isn't confirmed as vanilla which helps town PRs hide
so you weren't suspicious about DC-scum faking a mask-role, you were just trying to raise doubt in order to help hide the townie PRs?

In other words you wanted scum to think it was possible that DC was actually a PR that faked being a masked-vanilla in order to hide his PR-Nature and thus you expressed paranoia?

Just want to make sure I understand your plan correctly.
more or less yeah
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:35 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 1766, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1759, skitter30 wrote:ok, why's that?
just in case this wasn't clear, aldu i'd like to hear a bit more about why i'm a soft tr
I don't think your play makes sense as scum.
We've mindmelded on some townreads.
Your scumhunting looks genuine.
lilith2013 wrote:Aldus, what exactly was your reasoning for pming the mod and asking if anyone could play under a mask account

This comes up twice in your ISO fairly far apart so the excuse “oh I didn’t think about it for more than 30 seconds” seems like bs
curiosity + if micc says yes then it's important that we not assume that DC's role came from the mask game

pedit: @TW: how is that ironic?
@lilith: I'm not comfortable giving a reads list until I'm fully caught up but here are some reads I'm fairly sure won't change in the meantime.
town: datisi, dsj, skitter
scum: pooky (but the PR stuff means I'll have to move my vote elsewhere... but if I die today please don't let this slot coast on Day 2 or Day 3)
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:36 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 962, Alduskkel wrote:
In post 956, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 952, Alduskkel wrote:Exploring possibilities + raising doubt about it means that DC isn't confirmed as vanilla which helps town PRs hide
so you weren't suspicious about DC-scum faking a mask-role, you were just trying to raise doubt in order to help hide the townie PRs?

In other words you wanted scum to think it was possible that DC was actually a PR that faked being a masked-vanilla in order to hide his PR-Nature and thus you expressed paranoia?

Just want to make sure I understand your plan correctly.
more or less yeah
I think I’ll just use this one post as my example

Aldus’ ISO is like... not one that indicates he’s having complex strategies planned about the game, but then he says that his reason for repeatedly bringing up the mask accounts is that he had this super complicated plan to make DC look like he was maybe a PR and like reverse reverse psychology scum about DC’s role. That doesn’t jibe with anything else in Aldus’ ISO where he’s like trying to be carefree and shitposting