Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Official Vote Count 1.01

Echeveria "Cubic Frost"

EliminationWith 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to eliminate someone.

hellbooks
(1): GeorgeBailey
George Bailey
(4): NoPowerOverMe, Alduskkel, Snowblaze, hellbooks
NoPowerOverMe
(2): Iconeum, Testarossa
Billy Pilgrim
(1): JamSV,
Iconeum
(1): VP Baltar
JamSV
(1): Billy Pilgrim
Andresvmb
(1): Datisi
Not Voting
(2): Andresvmb, jankofan

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-08-13 23:15:00).

Mod notes:
:][/area]
Last edited by Raya36 on Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by Datisi »

what the fuck

like what the actual fuck
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by Datisi »

okay, that's funny.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 12, NoPowerOverMe wrote:It wasn't literal. It's page 1. You are awful tightly wound though.
Ironically I think NPOW is the one acting tightly wound.

Example:
In post 34, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Wow the two votes on me have a whole 9 words of "reasoning".
VOTE: NoPowerOverMe
In post 58, Iconeum wrote:
In post 56, NoPowerOverMe wrote:

i think GB is town, how about you?
In post 22, Iconeum wrote:ok i'll just leave my vote on you till you come to your senses then :)
Do you know something about GB that I don't or is this just a guess?
In post 14, GeorgeBailey wrote:Ah, fair enough. I find scum always asks small pedantic questions to seem townie.

So it just pinged me as such.
this post was made from a town perspective, and isn't easily faked
it reads very authentic and i'm concluding GB is likely town with an offchance this is actually faked (but unlikely)
Could you elaborate on this?

pedit: did you not believe me when I said you were my source lol
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Datisi »

no, i just didn't think you would post a literal private chat screenshot to prove it
~M
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

oh oops I thought it was okay since it didn't really reveal anything too personal
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by Datisi »

lol dw about it
~M
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 95, Datisi wrote:VOTE: jankofan
datisi you had a nice vote on NPOM, why'd you change it?

(also I just realized I've been reading/writing NPOM as NPOW oops)
In post 105, Snowblaze wrote:
In post 104, VP Baltar wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Icon

NPOM seems like he's pretty inexperienced. No way scum comes out and actually goes SRS MODE in RVS. The real goof here is Icon trying to make that seem scummy.

(In fact, NPOM was a pretty easy misyeet D1 in a recent game I played. He was similarly overeager to scum hunt, and the scum team just sat back and let that be a fail. Only took slight prodding to make it an all town wagon. NPOM was town vig that game.)
...wait, hang on. You're saying that he was miseliminated by an all-town wagon, with scum just sitting back and letting it happen, in a previous game.

And you also think Iconeum is scum for scumreading him, when you've just established that town have scumread him previously.

Am I missing something here, or does that not make much sense? Why do you think Iconeum's scumread on NPOM is scum-motivated?
good post
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 158, Alduskkel wrote:datisi you had a nice vote on NPOM, why'd you change it?
(1) i realized the icon/npom discussion wasn't going anywhere and that my vote there isn't helping me sort him and (2) i saw that jankofan was online but wasn't posting anything so i wanted to give a warm welcome :]
~M
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 110, hellbooks wrote:Iconeum tring GB seems p towny but i actually think his entrance was scummy
why's it scummy?
In post 143, Datisi wrote:one two seven three

VOTE: andresvmb
is this vote serious?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

VOTE: Iconeum
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 160, Alduskkel wrote:
In post 143, Datisi wrote:one two seven three
VOTE: andresvmb
is this vote serious?
yep, i'm not a fan of . like, "i agree with everything baltar's said about icon", doesn't vote icon. (i see there's a vote there now) "i am townleaning baltar, but he's probably good so i might be wrong", it just feels non-committial? and devoid of any Original Thought?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by Datisi »

hi andres, what made you vote ico *now*?
~M
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Okay I did not screw that up.

I am voting here for a few reasons. I felt Iconeum was overly eager to cast a Scum net over NPOM, and I would describe the certainty that George Bailey is Town as a factor as well. I have no real certainty on whether Iconeum, NPOM or George Bailey are Town or Scum. I am not going to pretend that I have a solid answer here. But the whole Town slipping thing and arguing so strongly that there was a Town mindset just seems off to me.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 163, Datisi wrote:hi andres, what made you vote ico *now*?
No particular reason for why now. I fell asleep while re-reading on my phone and I woke up and decided I would put a vote down.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by Datisi »

do you have feels on any other player (other than baltar i guess)?
~M
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 166, Datisi wrote:do you have feels on any other player (other than baltar i guess)?
Yeah I have a few leans but the only decent one is VPB Town. I actually had you down as Town since you also made the point that Iconeum's certainty on GB was suspicious in #63, but I am not the biggest fan of your vote on me for obvious reasons. I am way past the point that I SR players that vote me, so I was fine just letting that be, and still overall think you're alright.

I felt JamSV's entrance was Towny (sense of humor is always good), and I am getting negative vibes out of Snowblaze. They were attacking VP Baltar's logic on #105 and I simply do not agree at all. Nothing wrong with disagreeing of course, but it seemed like a lot of shade in an attempt at defend Iconeum, and against a player that just seems Town to me.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

I have not narrowed down how I feel about Testarossa or NPOM to be totally honest. Testarossa could be Town for all I know, but I was not feeling the logic in #112. I did not see the Town mindset in Iconeum so aggressively stating that GB was Town and had Townslipped, which Iconeum used as a reason to suspect NPOM (as confirmed by #50). But I mean there seems like there's a real attempt by Testarossa at figuring out what's going on.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by Datisi »

hate to break it to you, but while ico's certainty about george is somewhat suspicious, i don't really think he's scum for it. have you missed me saying i think ico's town in ? do you think my vote on you makes me more likely to be scum?

by the way, please link posts using the post tags

Code: Select all

[post]126[/post]

becomes:
~M
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 169, Datisi wrote:hate to break it to you, but while ico's certainty about george is somewhat suspicious, i don't really think he's scum for it. have you missed me saying i think ico's town in ? do you think my vote on you makes me more likely to be scum?

by the way, please link posts using the post tags

Code: Select all

[post]126[/post]

becomes:
Well I do not have any back story with any of you, so I would not know whether Ico's certainty makes him Scum or not (I know more than a few players that are actually extremely good at spotting small things and making very accurate reads, particularly when they have played with each other many times over). I am just explaining the rationale behind some of my views and my vote.

Voting me does not say anything to me about your alignment in a vacuum. But I am new to this place, so before putting a vote on me, your average player would have maybe asked me a few questions or tried to figure out where I was coming from. If you think I have a Scum mindset after engaging with me, then that's whatever.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by Datisi »

i'm not a master at reading ico. i was just pointing out that your reasoning for thinking i'm town (me making a point about ico's certainty) might not be true (i don't think he's scum right now) - so i'm wondering how that knowledge affects your read on me.

snippets like
"I am way past the point that I SR players that vote me, so I was fine just letting that be, and still overall think you're alright."
and
"But I am new to this place, so before putting a vote on me, your average player would have maybe asked me a few questions or tried to figure out where I was coming from."
make me think you're vaguely not a fan of my vote. i'm hoping to get more concrete opinions out of you, if that makes sense.
~M
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

I am leaning towards voting Inoc. My initial gut is that she was trying to get a read on me but the argument has been made that the townslip argument was off which is something that I agree with somewhat. None of the other players that have posted recently strike me as scummy. I would like to hear more from Inoc and GB though.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 171, Datisi wrote:i'm not a master at reading ico. i was just pointing out that your reasoning for thinking i'm town (me making a point about ico's certainty) might not be true (i don't think he's scum right now) - so i'm wondering how that knowledge affects your read on me.

snippets like
"I am way past the point that I SR players that vote me, so I was fine just letting that be, and still overall think you're alright."
and
"But I am new to this place, so before putting a vote on me, your average player would have maybe asked me a few questions or tried to figure out where I was coming from."
make me think you're vaguely not a fan of my vote. i'm hoping to get more concrete opinions out of you, if that makes sense.
No of course. Scum make good points all the time - they have all of the information after all. My overall view is just not much changed. I am trusting my original instinct and will update as things evolve.

And I can't say that I feel particularly strongly about your vote on me. It's early, and it's not easy to make accurate assessments on other players yet.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by Raya36 »