T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:02 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 1070, shellyc wrote:
In post 1069, T-Bone wrote:It's Minimegabyte by the way. Book it.
1. So you decide to forgo the death pact?
2. Didn't you state before your preferred lynchpool was Porkens / Redados on d2? Why MiniMegabyte all of a sudden?
1. The death pact is dumb and only helpful to scum.

2. Reads are not set in stone. I feel Red town told today. Therefore only one player remains.
I have a Twitch!
I have a Youtube!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:03 am

Post by T-Bone »

Although Shelly's insistence that we follow through with the death pact looks kinda desperate? Idk
I have a Twitch!
I have a Youtube!

MiniMegabyte
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:16 am

Post by MiniMegabyte »

In post 1074, ItalianoVD wrote:I’ve done as much analyzing as I can do. Apparently we cannot agree on who to eliminate.

@Shellyc: you’re right. I don’t know. I can’t give an answer that makes real sense. I let TBone and Red talk me out of it. I will vote for myself again, but no one wants to pull the trigger, so this day will be prolonged and boring again. And maybe my vote on you is wrong, maybe not. I’m kinda lost. I did say I’d be voting for Red, but him not hammering me and being reluctant that I be at L1 made me question and rethink that slot again, which is why I am voting you right now. Mini hasn’t given her thoughts yet. We’re at somewhat of a standstill.

Listen I will do a final analysis and give you my final thoughts and then I will layeth the smacketh down on myself and we can move on. Maybe I can count on Mini to hammer me since TBone and Red don’t want to do it. ;)
I’m not sure I would like my vote on you either... as I have said previously I still to this point think you’re town and a town voting a town on such a strong gut feeling to me would be wrong in so many ways
MiniMegabyte
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:19 am

Post by MiniMegabyte »

In post 1076, T-Bone wrote:Although Shelly's insistence that we follow through with the death pact looks kinda desperate? Idk
It could be desperation, or it could be just following from what was decided yesterday. Although I have to say a few of us were so sure on Porkens being scum and now they have flipped maybe we need to revisit that wagon and see if we can pick apart who voted when and see if we can get any scummy type vibes from anyone voting when they did. In relation to Shellys vote so quickly on Italiano before discussion even began I don’t think is a strong point to go on either
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:27 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 1077, MiniMegabyte wrote:@Shellyc: you’re right. I don’t know. I can’t give an answer that makes real sense. I let TBone and Red talk me out of it. I will vote for myself again, but no one wants to pull the trigger, so this day will be prolonged and boring again. And maybe my vote on you is wrong, maybe not. I’m kinda lost. I did say I’d be voting for Red, but him not hammering me and being reluctant that I be at L1 made me question and rethink that slot again, which is why I am voting you right now. Mini hasn’t given her thoughts yet. We’re at somewhat of a standstill.
Why is your vote on me even though you think that I'm right?
T-Bone, I insisted to follow the death pact because I want to follow through with Porkens' (town) and Italiano's agreement.
I really want to hear more from MiniMegabyte. They have "distanced" themselves from much of the game.
"I really dig your cult leadery charismatic vibes" - Hectic

We live in a twilight world. And there are no friends at dusk.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:28 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

First UNVOTE: shellyc

Is there anyway to determine what Word’s partner did or will it be 100% speculation.

I mean did Word’s partner vote for him (TBone,
SJReaver
, shellyc, Redados, Myself) or did they not vote for him (
Porkens
, Mini)

We know Porkens and SJ have flipped town. TBone was the first on the MiccWord slot. While it is a possibility that he could be MiccWord’s partner, it’s not likely. I’m still trying to understand Porkens take that if TBone tries to thwart my wagon that we should eliminate him. shellyc pretty much claimed townie on Day 1 when she was at L1. I’m not sure how likely it is that shellyc and Word decided to vote for each other in the event one of them died. I ant to lean towards Word placing his vote on townie, but I just don’t know. Redados’ reaction to me being at L1 seemed townie, but the reason why he didn’t hammer could have been because of what TBone said (knowing a hammer on a townie would get him eliminated the next day). It’s a possibility but not sure how likely. Again why would scum TRY to not miseliminate? I have a poor showing in interaction and read with the MiccWord slot. I will take it because I genuinely thought Micc was townie from my perspective. Hindsight is 20/20 but I’d probably do it the same way if I had to do it again. I hammered Word through PoE and we were pretty lucky. I am not his partner and I didn’t hammer him on purpose to get towncred. As I said we were lucky. You can choose to believe me or not, but if you don’t, don’t just say you do. Vote.

Mini hasn’t actually been on a deciding day closing wagon on both Day 1 & Day 2. At first I was willing to let it go because Porkens wasn’t on a day closing wagon on Day 1 and TBone wasn’t on a day closing wagon on Day 2, but our vote is the greatest weapon against scum and Mini has not used it twice.

To me I don’t count votes that are throughout the day because those can always change and usually do. I look more at the close of day votes and the deciding votes on wagon. So even though Mini was on wagons and did vote for people off and on throughout both days she wasn’t the deciding vote or on a day closing wagon. However, I don’t know how to feel about that because it’s really nai imo.
MiniMegabyte
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:31 am

Post by MiniMegabyte »

I honestly can’t remember about D1 but D2 I know I was really unsure about it as everyone kept talking and let’s face it if I had hammered in the middle of discussion you would probably be calling me scum right now
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:32 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 1075, T-Bone wrote:1. The death pact is dumb and only helpful to scum.
Why do you say this T-Bone

MiniMegabyte
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:33 am

Post by MiniMegabyte »

In post 1082, shellyc wrote:
I can see that because it would give scum the opportunity to minimise our discussion time
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:35 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

Let me clarify. I don’t mean to say on a “day closing wagon” per se, but voting on a wagon when the day closes is more of what I’m trying to get across.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:37 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 1081, MiniMegabyte wrote:I honestly can’t remember about D1 but D2 I know I was really unsure about it as everyone kept talking and let’s face it if I had hammered in the middle of discussion you would probably be calling me scum right now
Sorry, I worded that wrong. I tried to clarify it. What I mean by not voting is that as the day closed on both days you weren’t voting for anyone. I wasn’t meaning for you to hammer, again sorry for wording it weird.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:38 am

Post by shellyc »

MiniMegabyte has not been in many wagons, and wasn't on word. I don't really like that. Elimination is town's way to get rid of scum, and not using it is inherently anti town. I think T-Bone might be right, MiniMegabyte could be the last remaining mafia.

Partnership: MiniMegabyte hasn't really interacted with either Micc or Word321. Micc pushed a wagon on MiniMegabyte, but that could work as bussing, and MiniMegabyte didn't look really good at that point.
PoE: Redados' reluctance to hammer looks townie. Italiano's recent posting seem like a town that is willing to sacrifice themselves. T-Bone's ISO with the crazy Micc attacking doesn't look like a potential partner.

I want to try and push this slot and see what happens.VOTE: MiniMegabyte

ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:39 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

And what is towntold? Scumtold? What is this?
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:43 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 1087, ItalianoVD wrote:And what is towntold? Scumtold? What is this?
what do you mean?
Towntold = slipped as town, making posts that would only make sense if the poster has a town perspective
Scumtold = slipped as scum, making posts that won't be possible from a town perspective

ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:48 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 1075, T-Bone wrote:The death pact is dumb and only helpful to scum.
To be fair Porkens did say as much. He also said to never do it, but he was so sure I was scum that he was willing to do it. If I was scum I never would have agreed to it and I wouldn’t have been as confident as I was to do it knowing I didn’t have anything to hide. Like I said if I was scum I probably would have been eliminated Day 1 as I am not great at it because I have a hard time lying and deceiving and it shows through.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:50 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 1088, shellyc wrote:
In post 1087, ItalianoVD wrote:And what is towntold? Scumtold? What is this?
what do you mean?
Towntold = slipped as town, making posts that would only make sense if the poster has a town perspective
Scumtold = slipped as scum, making posts that won't be possible from a town perspective
Okay that is fairly easy to understand. Thanks.

@TBone: what specifically did you see from myself, shelly, and now Red that has you thinking we towntold? I mean you said it but where is your evidence of it? I’m curious.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:18 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 1082, shellyc wrote:
Because it's dumb? I don't know why there needs to be an explanation? Only town!Italiano agrees to that. Which is fine, that's what he did. Eliminating town does nothing for us.
I have a Twitch!
I have a Youtube!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:21 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 1089, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 1075, T-Bone wrote:The death pact is dumb and only helpful to scum.
To be fair Porkens did say as much. He also said to never do it, but he was so sure I was scum that he was willing to do it. If I was scum I never would have agreed to it and I wouldn’t have been as confident as I was to do it knowing I didn’t have anything to hide. Like I said if I was scum I probably would have been eliminated Day 1 as I am not great at it because I have a hard time lying and deceiving and it shows through.
The point of the deathpact is for the townie dying, not the other player living.

Porken's final scumread was Italiano. So from his perspective, he needed to convince the rest of us that his read was correct.

But it's not meant for you to follow through on. If you're town, there's no reason to see yourself eliminated, it's a waste of a day. This death pact only has value to Shelly, Mini, Red, and myself, insofar if any three of us think you're scum. I don't. It's up to the remaining three to decide if they do or not. And if they don't, then we need to move on.
I have a Twitch!
I have a Youtube!

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:25 am

Post by shellyc »

I think Italiano seems town-ish here. After reading the games he provided earlier, I can see that the possibility that he is town is high enough. I want MiniMegabyte to respond to my vote and post more content.

MiniMegabyte
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:31 am

Post by MiniMegabyte »

I mean I can see your point of me not being on many wagons. I guess that just because I don’t wanna be told I’m scum for eliminating the wrong person. However if you’re so sure I’m scum then sure go ahead and eliminate me. I’m telling you though if I get eliminated you’ll only have to go into tomorrow cause I won’t flip scum. But I do see your point
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:32 am

Post by T-Bone »

Who do you think is scum?
I have a Twitch!
I have a Youtube!

MiniMegabyte
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:33 am

Post by MiniMegabyte »

At this point I’m pretty sure Italiano is town like I’ve been saying for a while. However I’m not really getting anything really readable from Tbone red or Shelly but I’m gonna do more reading over and over see if I can find something that will help in case I am the elimination even if I’m not it would be nice for you all to see where I am at with my reads and stuff
MiniMegabyte
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:36 am

Post by MiniMegabyte »

Tbone I can see being town because otherwise why would they stop a townie elimination? So that tells me that they are town. I mean to me Shelly seems to be following why others are saying a bit like you started on me then they voted me not long after but I guess that could be nai
MiniMegabyte
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:38 am

Post by MiniMegabyte »

I’m not getting anything from Red though maybe I’m just missing things I dunno
MiniMegabyte
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:41 am

Post by MiniMegabyte »

Anyway it’s nearly midnight here I’ll jump on again tomorrow as it seems most discussion happens when I’m sleeping