Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:48 am

Post by skitter30 »

oh i scumread him super super strongly, i'm just not particularly interested in forcing it through to an elim rn

i think ur present tl on me is premature and stronger than it ought to be given what you've actually read of the game, and reminds me of how scum tend to slap townreads on me cuz it's often the easiest way to deal with me
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:04 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2100, skitter30 wrote:oh i scumread him super super strongly, i'm just not particularly interested in forcing it through to an elim rn

i think ur present tl on me is premature and stronger than it ought to be given what you've actually read of the game, and reminds me of how scum tend to slap townreads on me cuz it's often the easiest way to deal with me
I disagree that my read on you is stronger than it ought to be. I’ve played 5 games with you tops, two of them you were playing your scumgame as I’ve seen it. You can’t in good faith honestly sr me for that. What do you see as inconsistent with your play in those two games and my read on you here?

I also said that A) it was a bit of a townlean. It’s not super strong like say Koba who is like super town and B) duckling’s examples have made me realize that it was in fact premature but again, what tf else would you have me base my read of you on, if not for games I’ve actually played with you? Still don’t see how you’re seeing that as even remotely scummy.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:04 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2100, skitter30 wrote:oh i scumread him super super strongly, i'm just not particularly interested in forcing it through to an elim rn
can you talk a bit more about this?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:07 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 2101, Raven Branwen wrote:

I disagree that my read on you is stronger than it ought to be. I’ve played 5 games with you tops, two of them you were playing your scumgame as I’ve seen it. You can’t in good faith honestly sr me for that. What do you see as inconsistent with your play in those two games and my read on you here?

I also said that A) it was a bit of a townlean. It’s not super strong like say Koba who is like super town and B) duckling’s examples have made me realize that it was in fact premature but again, what tf else would you have me base my read of you on, if not for games I’ve actually played with you? Still don’t see how you’re seeing that as even remotely scummy.
I think it's weirder that you singled her out
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:11 am

Post by skitter30 »

i don't think our past history really has much to do with how i'm reading you here

the issue i'm taking is that you've admittedly read very little of this game, but are (were) talking to me like you think i'm town and i don't think you have the basis to make that determination yet, so it seems like you're coming in with an informed perspective

even if you're saying it's only a townlean, your other actions (defending me, talking to me like i'm town, trying to buddy me) make it seem like you're acting like it's stronger than that

i think there's a mismatch between your words and your actions
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:11 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2102, Datisi wrote:
i don't want to force it if there isn't popular support for it, it would make things Unpleasant i think
Show
Hiatus once more.

Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:16 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2105, skitter30 wrote:
i don't want to force it if there isn't popular support for it, it would make things Unpleasant i think
do you think it's fair that i'm getting increasingly worried about you taking that position?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:21 am

Post by skitter30 »

that is fine, and makes sense!
if u would like to elaborate, feel free!

(i have like oog Thoughts on the efficacy and efficiency and fun-ness of forcing things through)
Show
Hiatus once more.

Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:21 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2103, lilith2013 wrote:

I think it's weirder that you singled her out
Can you tell me why? Duckling has been pushing her from the getgo and I initially viewed that as suspicious but I’m liking him a bit better now. I also did think she was playing differently here than on D1 on Lunacy and the ither game where we were both scum. I probably wouldn’t have done that had duckling not been tunneling her, so I guess from my perspective it isn’t weird.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:31 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2104, skitter30 wrote:

i don't think our past history really has much to do with how i'm reading you here

the issue i'm taking is that you've admittedly read very little of this game, but are (were) talking to me like you think i'm town and i don't think you have the basis to make that determination yet, so it seems like you're coming in with an informed perspective

even if you're saying it's only a townlean, your other actions (defending me, talking to me like i'm town, trying to buddy me) make it seem like you're acting like it's stronger than that

i think there's a mismatch between your words and your actions
I stand by what I previously said. I think you’re a really bad choice for today’s execution for all of the reasons I’ve already given. If that’s how you see it, I don’t know what else to tell you?

Is your argument now that I’m claiming a super strong tr on you based off of those two games and you think I’m somehow being disingenuous by calling it only a townlean?

All of my D1 reads are leans. I very rarely have super strong read on D1, especially as you and Lillith have correctly stated that I haven’t fully read the game. Even Koba is still a super strong townlean for me. I won’t even try to claim actual reads before a few flips. Look a Lunacy for exampe. Have you firgotten how I suddenly became super focusee after Nahdia/Chara/Dru flips? Because it was then that all of the puzzle pieces started fitting together.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:33 am

Post by lilith2013 »

kind of what skitter said already. you admitted you haven't read much of the game but still have strong enough read on her to come in and defend her that strongly. also skitter wasn't at risk of being executed, like for all the pushing that duck has been doing, he wasn't even voting her at the time and no one else was
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:33 am

Post by lilith2013 »

I think skitter is saying it's disingenuous for you to only call it a townlean but defend her like you've locktowned her
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:34 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2107, skitter30 wrote:that is fine, and makes sense!

(i have like oog Thoughts on the efficacy and efficiency and fun-ness of forcing things through)
i don't know if there is much to elaborate. i guess i'm just seeing scum!agenda behind that. being able to shut him out while not going head on?
~M
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:35 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 2112, Datisi wrote:
In post 2107, skitter30 wrote:that is fine, and makes sense!

i don't know if there is much to elaborate. i guess i'm just seeing scum!agenda behind that. being able to shut him out while not going head on?
^
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:36 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2105, skitter30 wrote:
While I am 100% resolved to keep the promise I made to you, I would be lying if I claimed that anyone trying to mislynch me in any game ever would be exactly a “pleasant” experience for anyone. :lol:
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:38 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2111, lilith2013 wrote:I think skitter is saying it's disingenuous for you to only call it a townlean but defend her like you've locktowned her
+ that i don't think i should have been locktowned at that point either

and @dats @lilith that's fine. i don't really want to push it through, and i get that you see a scum!agenda there, but i don't think it's the right time yet.
Show
Hiatus once more.

lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:38 am

Post by lilith2013 »

also personally I think I'm much easier to read than skitter and you haven't stated a read on me at all
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:40 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2110, lilith2013 wrote:kind of what skitter said already. you admitted you haven't read much of the game but still have strong enough read on her to come in and defend her that strongly. also skitter wasn't at risk of being executed, like for all the pushing that duck has been doing, he wasn't even voting her at the time and no one else was
Alright, this is fair but 100% NIA for me. This isn’t the first time I’ve been wrongly accused of this. I frequently get called out for allegedly having tmis on slots I defend.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:40 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2115, skitter30 wrote:and @dats @lilith that's fine. i don't really want to push it through, and i get that you see a scum!agenda there, but i don't think it's the right time yet.
"right time"... you think pushing duck through later is gonna be more pleasant?
~M
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:41 am

Post by skitter30 »

i think i'll have more support for it as time goes on
Show
Hiatus once more.

Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:43 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2111, lilith2013 wrote:I think skitter is saying it's disingenuous for you to only call it a townlean but defend her like you've locktowned her
But I haven’t but I can see why she might read it that way. If you knew my main, you would know that this really is NIA for me. I’ve been literally accused of doing exactly this in dozens of games, most of which I was town in.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:45 am

Post by lilith2013 »

isn't the point of a secret alt to not be able to use meta?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:45 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2119, skitter30 wrote:i think i'll have more support for it as time goes on
I disagree with that. His initial push on you looked a lot worse than it does now or do you dispute that?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:48 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2121, lilith2013 wrote:isn't the point of a secret alt to not be able to use meta?
Yes. :/. I know I’m more likely to be mislynched but I get so fucking triggered when people make bad sr on me off of meta, I thought the trade off was worth it. Even if I get mislynched, I still think this because nothing is really worse than having your play labeled “toxic”, which is the main reason I do it.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:57 am

Post by skitter30 »

dats what do u think of raven?
Show
Hiatus once more.