skitter30 (2) -
the worst, Raven Branwen
PookyTheMagicalBear (1) -
Alduskkel
Raven Branwen (1) -
skitter30

Not Voting (2) -
Something_Smart, lilith2013

With 9 players alive it takes 5 votes to eliminate.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2020-08-11 09:20:00).

Something_Smart is V/LA until 8/10.
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:07 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2267, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2261, Raven Branwen wrote:And you’re pushing me so that you can hopefully get a free mislynch through. Yes, that is exactly how it looks like because you have given no reason for sr me other than I initially tl’d you which I’ve already explained ad nauseum. You refuse to metacheck me which would prove that what I said to Lillith is true. You haven’t explained how me and Aldus are linked, only that you THINK this. Am I missing something?
- if i'm trying to get an easy mislynch why am i not voting aldu (this narrative would at least make sense if you're pushign me as partners with aldu, which you're declining to do)
- i think the reason i gave to sr you is p strong tbh. you haven't really refuted it either. the meta you're bringing up doesn't address the main points
- i gave reasons to explain the you/aldu thing. of course it comes down to what i think, that's how reads are formed. the fact that you're ignoring the reasons i gave doesn't mean taht i didn't adequately explain the associative
I already explained that my main reason for initially tl you was that you called associatives on you/Aldus scummy because that’s read to me the opposite of what you did in Lunacy on D1, so no. I don’t look for associatives until I actually see a scumflip and you 100% should know that about me. If I hardpushed you/Aldus as the scumteam - pre-scumflips, you should definitely view that as a scumclaim from me. That is my point and has been my point, I find that sort of thing highly suspicious without imo an extremely valid reason.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:14 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

Why do you think I keep pushing the meta thing? Because if you’d actually bother to do that, you’d find your answers - literally. So, I can’t for the life of me understand why town!you won’t even look that up. You obviously clearly believe what I said to Lillith was true because you haven’t debunked it but what main points? If you’re town, then you have misunderstood me and you would actually KNOW that if you actually did the goddamned check.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:14 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 2272, Datisi wrote:lilith what do you think of this skitt/raven thing for the past page or two?
ugh my brain hurts so much

I don't really see where Raven is coming from with reading skitter based on a specific thing she did in Lunacy vs here, and I was in that game with them. In fact the reasoning that raven is using based on Lunacy is making my brain go ???? which I think could be a sign of scum because I can't understand raven's perspective at all, whereas I think if it was town reasoning I would be more likely to see how she could come to those conclusions? Instead my brain is short-circuiting trying to figure out how the Lunacy game applies to the specific reasons for scumreading skitter.
In post 2273, dsjstr wrote:
In post 2271, lilith2013 wrote:can you give me more than that? I need some help here
You don't want to react to it :(

I wanted to play detective and try to get a read from that
you're trying to read me based on my reaction to your response to my question?

sorry but I feel like the rest of my ISO should be plenty to read me off of..

I also don't really think I can react because I don't understand what thought process you used to get to aldus/skit team. You gave me a super vague answer which is really not enough for me to respond to or consider
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:17 am

Post by lilith2013 »

datisi, what's your read on raven?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:18 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

This is so extremely frustrating. How many more times do I need to explain this? @Lillith, what do you think I haven’t made clear? Can you pinpoint it specifically because I’m at a dead loss to explain it any better.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:18 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 2235, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 2233, skitter30 wrote:i hope you feel better soon!

and i still feel like ur initial tl on me was quite suspect, tbh
Ty but I honestly don’t see why because when I first repped into the game, I thought that duckling was like 78% scum, I don’t think that anymore because
he has made a compelling case and since dialed down his push on you but hasn’t changed his vote to anyone else.
I still think you sound more sincere here than in those two games he linked but then I remember that att, I locktown read you in tm.

I’m somewhat paranoid about your unwillingness to push tw, because it’s “unpleasant”. When do you think that it would ever be pleasant? And now you’re linking me and Alsus? Based on what exactly? What pings me is that you didn’t say you have independent reasons for sr us both but that you thought we were buddies, when you earlier posted that you were suspicious of all of the you/Aldus scumreads. how do you not see the obvious contradiction in doing that to me?
Raven, can you explain why the bolded makes duck town? what about it is town indicative to you?
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:19 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 2280, Raven Branwen wrote:This is so extremely frustrating. How many more times do I need to explain this? @Lillith, what do you think I haven’t made clear? Can you pinpoint it specifically because I’m at a dead loss to explain it any better.
I'm still parsing through posts (eg above). might take a bit since I'm supposed to be working
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:19 am

Post by Datisi »

lilith, i have no clue

i am genuinely completely lost in this discussion about lunacy and meta and i was hoping to sheep you on it because you also played in that game but

i still haven't reviewed bugs games if you're asking that
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:20 am

Post by skitter30 »

it's ok, i have absolutely no idea what point raven is trying to make wrt lunacy either
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:22 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 2283, Datisi wrote:lilith, i have no clue

i am genuinely completely lost in this discussion about lunacy and meta and i was hoping to sheep you on it because you also played in that game but
i'm working on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -sob-
i still haven't reviewed bugs games if you're asking that
oh I guess it's not as important because bugs is no longer here but I guess if you can do that I'm okay with having the lunacy shit delegated to me
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Datisi »

i know but i have some sorta track record reading bugs so

ugh i don't know this game is a mess!!
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:27 am

Post by skitter30 »

i feel p content to end the day on either of raven or aldu, but would vastly prefer raven
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:27 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2281, lilith2013 wrote:

Ty but I honestly don’t see why because when I first repped into the game, I thought that duckling was like 78% scum, I don’t think that anymore because
he has made a compelling case and since dialed down his push on you but hasn’t changed his vote to anyone else.
I still think you sound more sincere here than in those two games he linked but then I remember that att, I locktown read you in tm.

I’m somewhat paranoid about your unwillingness to push tw, because it’s “unpleasant”. When do you think that it would ever be pleasant? And now you’re linking me and Alsus? Based on what exactly? What pings me is that you didn’t say you have independent reasons for sr us both but that you thought we were buddies, when you earlier posted that you were suspicious of all of the you/Aldus scumreads. how do you not see the obvious contradiction in doing that to me?
Raven, can you explain why the bolded makes duck town? what about it is town indicative to you?
He cited examples of scum!Skitter’s play in two games that was very different than what I know of her scum meta. Because she doesn’t want to vote him for some reason which makes 0 sense to me. I don’t know anymore, I just know that she’s pushing a mislynch on me for bad reasons but I guess she could just be wrong town doing it too. She literally did the exact same thing to me in that game we fought about in our Lunacy PT. Her push on me is wrongheaded but I can’t ignore the obvious sincerity behind it. Sorry Skitter. :/

UNVOTE:
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:30 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 2014, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 2004, lilith2013 wrote:Does someone else have an opinion on duck/skitter that can maybe like, help unfog my brain
Well there’s Skitter’s obviously scummy play on D1 of Lunacy which you locktowned her for while wrongly believing you were scum there.
can you explain what about her play in Lunacy was obvscum?

pedit: oh
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:30 am

Post by lilith2013 »

okay I'm still gonna do this thing because I really need to sort raven anyway
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:32 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 2024, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 2016, skitter30 wrote:eh lunacy was weird and atypical. let's go with city!
But my point is that like Lillith, like me, you wrongly did think you were scum on that. It’s a lot easier for me to make meta reads on games I’ve actually been in and I’ve seen your scumplay twice and I think you tend to be a lot more aggro as scum and your play so far here, doesn’t look particularly agenda-y to me.

https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... #p11944570

For anyone who missed that glorious awesome game.
now that you are scumreading skitter (or I guess
when
you were scumreading skitter), did you think she was playing in the range of her "aggro" scum meta?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:32 am

Post by skitter30 »

ummm ?
Show
Hiatus once more.

lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:33 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 2286, Datisi wrote:ugh i don't know this game is a mess!!
tell me about it.................
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:34 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 2288, Raven Branwen wrote:

He cited examples of scum!Skitter’s play in two games that was very different than what I know of her scum meta. Because she doesn’t want to vote him for some reason which makes 0 sense to me. I don’t know anymore, I just know that she’s pushing a mislynch on me for bad reasons but I guess she could just be wrong town doing it too. She literally did the exact same thing to me in that game we fought about in our Lunacy PT. Her push on me is wrongheaded but I can’t ignore the obvious sincerity behind it. Sorry Skitter. :/

UNVOTE:
can you explain why you're backing down now, and not like, at any point before this?
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:34 am

Post by Datisi »

skitt, can you talk about what your read on bugspray was through the game?
~M
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:36 am

Post by lilith2013 »

also need duck to reweigh in on this
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:38 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 2288, Raven Branwen wrote:

UNVOTE:
sorry, I don't feel like this really answered my question, which was why duck pushing skitt less and still voting her is towny to you?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:43 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2295, Datisi wrote:skitt, can you talk about what your read on bugspray was through the game?
Townie
Part of the read was cuz you werent scumreading him, and i wasnt thinking about it too much

Then raven repped in and i think she's actively scummy
Show
Hiatus once more.

Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:50 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2289, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 2014, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 2004, lilith2013 wrote:Does someone else have an opinion on duck/skitter that can maybe like, help unfog my brain
Well there’s Skitter’s obviously scummy play on D1 of Lunacy which you locktowned her for while wrongly believing you were scum there.
can you explain what about her play in Lunacy was obvscum?

pedit: oh
No offence @Lillith but is this a serious question? :lol: You know we both got a wwrole PM and strategized as buddies in that and we agreed that our only hope of possibly winning that was to hard distance each other. It was she who told me to vote her. I was super nervous because I’ve literally never done that before as a gambit but I was sure I’d be viewed as a townlock after she flipped.

To be more specific, she couldn’t seem to make up her mind whether or not me and Nahdia were buddies/ TvS and didn’t automatically decide she’d be wrong in case Nahdia flipped scum which we now of course know she did. That was actually one of the reasons I had so much difficulty correctly sr Dunn because I too thought her entrance in that game looked fake and in one of the examples duckling referenced, she literally did the exact same things with the exclamation marks.

Obviously she wasn’t obvscum by D2, her play did a complete 180 and was super townie but the point is on D1, she honestly believed she was playing her scumgame as did I. Speaking of, do you honestly think I’m playing even remotely similar here to how I played in Lunacy on D1? If Skitter is town then duck is either confibiased or scum. Like I said, when I repped in I sr his initial push on her but I think he believes his Skitter case is valid. I don’t have strong reads on D1 until I see flips, which is why it was super easy to form them on Ds 2 and 3 of Lunacy. I’m sorry for being so useless here but that doesn’t make me scum and I will literally prove that once we get some more flips.