Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2425 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

ok here's my progression
Spoiler:
In post 1843, Alduskkel wrote:skitter, has anything in my recent posts been AI for you?
In post 1848, Alduskkel wrote:
In post 1619, skitter30 wrote:@ lilith:

you feel sufficiently different to city and jk++ and it isn't multiball (at least, i'm assuming), so i feel p good calling you town

ss i'm not quite solid on but i thought dc was town + he doesn't feel stilted really in the way i caught him in jk++
if lilith is very strongly town then why does this post feel so... not confident?

pedit: not sure what you mean lilith
In post 1860, Alduskkel wrote:Also, I'm kinda surprised you can't find anything AI in my recent posts.
In post 1863, Alduskkel wrote:@lilith: Some paranoia, yeah. And I didn't ask until now because the last pages I had to catch up on were 66-68, which was when I saw TW questioning skitter about something similar.
In post 1882, Alduskkel wrote:Gun to my head I'd still say skitter is town though
In post 2141, Alduskkel wrote:dsj town
datisi town
skitter town but i'm paranoid
SS null
Raven/bugspray town because datisi says so
Pooky scum
lilith leaning town
duck pending skitter responding to my post above but I'm leaning toward scum? sorting who's scum in TW vs skitter is a pain tho.
In post 2149, Alduskkel wrote:i'm interested to see why skitter is considering a Raven/me team because that sounds like bullshit to me
In post 2316, Alduskkel wrote:Did skitter just completely drop her TW scumread?
In post 2325, Alduskkel wrote:although skitter's sudden change to hard pushing raven while dumping her TW push is moving her more toward the red than my triangle indicates
In post 2378, Alduskkel wrote:Really skitter? You don't have anything you feel the need to respond to? What about Datisi and Pooky's posts suggesting that we're linked? If you really think I'll flip red, then shouldn't that concern you? If you're content for the day to end on me, then why are you leaving your vote on Raven? Are you uninterested in convincing people to vote Raven? What about my questions to you about the worst?

VOTE: skitter30

I know people are gonna be like haha Alduscum is just distancing but if/when I flip green please keep a close eye on skitter. I think town would be concerned that they're being seen as a scumbuddy to one of their scumreads, but skitter knows I'll flip green so she's like "eh, doesn't matter."

I also know I've said I thought skitter was town but I'm honestly thinking my paranoia earlier was right.

it basically went "i townread skitter" to "i townread skitter but there was some stuff that made me kinda paranoid" and then when skitter abandoned her push on TW that's when it turned into "okay i seriously think skitter is probably scum here"
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2405, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2389, Raven Branwen wrote:I have never pushed you and Aldus together. The contradiction is you finding that scummy but still doing that to me, when there has been 0 flips. That’s why I tr Lillith and Datisi and duckling over you specifically because of that because you pushing us together while still apparently sr duckling looks like chainsawing to me. I like you tonally but I don’t know if that should outweigh that. If you were in my position, would you honestly be tr you for that?
i didn't say you pushed me/aldu, but like 5 other people have
i think me/aldu is patently ridiculous, and i explained why at length
i also think that aldu's interactions with you are partner-y

it's not like i said 'all partner reads are scummy', so i'm kinda baffled that you're reading this as a contradiction

i don't think that aldu's read on me here really follows any sort of natural progression beyond 'welp a lot of people want to vote me and we're getting near end-of-day so let me manufacture a sr on someone who's under a lot of suspicion, who i'd been defending until she said she was willing to vote me to end the day'
I think a me/Aldus partner read is insane and I really don’t understand why you think I should tr you here for deathtunnelling me, pushing me together with Aldus and refusing to vote duckling? I think it reads patently dishonest of you to mischaracterize this as an omgus. If you were only just voting me/had me in your PoE, weren’t pushing me together with Aldus when there - I’ll say this again - have been 0 freaking flips!. were not still hard sr duckling but refusing to vote him, no I 100% would not have voted you or even be considering it now but I hones don’t know why you think I should be tr you for any of this? Would you be honestly if the situations were reversed?

Fmpov, it reads like you’re chainsawing. Whatever your alignment, seriously how are you not seeing this? I haven’t voted for either of you yet because I honestly have no clue who to vote for. Don’t you think scum!me would already be voting you? That’s precisely what has me so tied up in knots. You expect me not to vote you without giving me a single reason not to and I’m seriously trying to sort you but you aren’t doing a goodamned thing to help make this any easier.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 2419, skitter30 wrote:how did you go from 'town but paranoid' to 'welp she's scum let me vote her', exactly?

pedit htat doesn't even make sense either ???
In post 2422, skitter30 wrote:ok, so yeah, you don't actually have an explanation?

i've been under fire for days now, and i've been scumreading you since like thursday, so, like, try again ?
i need to sober up but these are notttttttttttttttttttttttttt townposts
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i mean, i explained p clearly why i dropped the tw thing and went to raven, and then you, and it was largely cuz you had some p strong associatives with someone i was scumreading; you reacted to my raven push kinda exactly like i'd expect a partner to react

and calling that out is what prompted you to drop your townread of me, so from my pov it kinda looks like i was right
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2410, skitter30 wrote:hi and raven's positioning on me on this page is sus as hell also ?
Are you trying to get me to vote you? All I know is your posts are making my head hurt and I want it to stop. :/
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2429, Raven Branwen wrote:Are you trying to get me to vote you? All I know is your posts are making my head hurt and I want it to stop. :/
you're p clearly ramping up towards that, yeah

and the people who are voting me (or are indicating they're about to) are incidentally the people i'm scumreading so like ...
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by Datisi »

is now 70% sarcastic
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

wee snaw
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by Datisi »

i realize that post does nothing but potentially give scum!skitter more ammo to completely obliterate me in a 1v1 in lylo

but that's okay, i live life on the edge
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2426, Raven Branwen wrote:I think a me/Aldus partner read is insane and I really don’t understand why you think I should tr you here for deathtunnelling me, pushing me together with Aldus and refusing to vote duckling? I think it reads patently dishonest of you to mischaracterize this as an omgus. If you were only just voting me/had me in your PoE, weren’t pushing me together with Aldus when there - I’ll say this again - have been 0 freaking flips!. were not still hard sr duckling but refusing to vote him, no I 100% would not have voted you or even be considering it now but I hones don’t know why you think I should be tr you for any of this? Would you be honestly if the situations were reversed?
as soon as i called out a read on you, aldu's interactions with me changed:

he was willing to vote tw when that *had not* happened before, despite me pushing it forever, which basically read to me like he wanted to redirect me off of you and back onto tw?

the timing is incredibly suspect, no? he utterly refused tw but as soon as i said i was sus of you his townread on me magically strengthened and whe was willing to vote tw

like, from my pov, how ought i be reading that?

this is not omgus (i don't even know where omgus came into this ?)
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2433, Datisi wrote:i realize that post does nothing but potentially give scum!skitter more ammo to completely obliterate me in a 1v1 in lylo

but that's okay, i live life on the edge
i'm not 1v1'ing you in lylo, i very likely don't make lylo

ok can you just tell me if you're planning on voting me or not?
Show
Hiatus once more.

Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by Datisi »

the jury is still out, skitt

i'm telling them to hurry up

they tell me to piss off

they're very mean
~M
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2430, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2429, Raven Branwen wrote:Are you trying to get me to vote you? All I know is your posts are making my head hurt and I want it to stop. :/
you're p clearly ramping up towards that, yeah

and the people who are voting me (or are indicating they're about to) are incidentally the people i'm scumreading so like ...
No, you’d be very wrong about that. What I’d really really like is if you’re town to throw me some kind of bone, because you are giving me every reason rn to vote you and I honestly don’t know what to do. I definitely don’t want to mislynch you here but I know your read on me is wrong. I’m hesitating because i know I get pocketed way too easy and that’s seriously concerning me, that might be happening, because scum know what a super easy pocket I am. Like how did I not see Dunn’s claiming to invest me as not a blatant scumtell?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 2396, Raven Branwen wrote:I thought you had him as a scumlean, thanks for clarifying then. My only hesitation with Skitter is would she deliberately act this scummy right next to deadline or could she possibly be faking me out and baiting me? Her play here is so super weird I can’t make sense of it. But then she apparently has quite a large scumrange. I dunno. You keep sounding better and she keeps sounding worse but that seriously confuses me. *sigh*.

@Lillith, @Datisi, @duckling, @Pooky, what do you guys all think?
I think skitter-scum might be so frustrated with Aldus-scum that she’s trying to get evicted before him so she won’t have to play much more of this game.
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by skitter30 »

k

i would for obvious reasons vastly prefer if u stayed on aldu (and/or were willing to vote raven)
Show
Hiatus once more.

Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

pooky what the fuck
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2437, Raven Branwen wrote:No, you’d be very wrong about that. What I’d really really like is if you’re town to throw me some kind of bone, because you are giving me every reason rn to vote you and I honestly don’t know what to do. I definitely don’t want to mislynch you here but I know your read on me is wrong. I’m hesitating because i know I get pocketed way too easy and that’s seriously concerning me, that might be happening, because scum know what a super easy pocket I am. Like how did I not see Dunn’s claiming to invest me as not a blatant scumtell?
i mean i don't know what you want from me.
i'm not going to change my reads to assauge you or to make you feel better about me

i think you/aldu are partners
i think if you two aren't literally svs aldu is proabalby scum anyways
if it isn't aldu/raven i think there's a very strong chance tw is town

i tr everyone else i think
Show
Hiatus once more.

Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 2428, skitter30 wrote:i mean, i explained p clearly why i dropped the tw thing and went to raven, and then you, and it was largely cuz you had some p strong associatives with someone i was scumreading; you reacted to my raven push kinda exactly like i'd expect a partner to react

and calling that out is what prompted you to drop your townread of me, so from my pov it kinda looks like i was right
quote where you explained it.
In post 2434, skitter30 wrote:as soon as i called out a read on you, aldu's interactions with me changed:

he was willing to vote tw when that *had not* happened before, despite me pushing it forever, which basically read to me like he wanted to redirect me off of you and back onto tw?

the timing is incredibly suspect, no? he utterly refused tw but as soon as i said i was sus of you his townread on me magically strengthened and whe was willing to vote tw
quote where I said I was willing to vote TW.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by Datisi »

it's all a matter of how much stock am i willing to put into my bugspray read when i don't know how to explain it to myself

like, with all the mess that's been going on, i want to believe skitt/duck/aldus/raven hits both scum and that that's game

but what if it's not
~M
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2438, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I think skitter-scum might be so frustrated with Aldus-scum that she’s trying to get evicted before him so she won’t have to play much more of this game.
oh man am i frustrated

but:

- i'm not scum
- aldu is probably scum
- in a me/aldu universe the game doesn't look like this (lol)
- even if one of us gets bussed it's not me, as i'm p much always endgame scum in this scenario
- given taht i absolutely know better than to turn an aldu/me scumgame into this sort of shitshow i'm getting really, really annoyed that people keep pushing this, especially people who know better
Show
Hiatus once more.

Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by Datisi »

if i had to lock in a coalition right now i think it would be dats/lilith/s_s/raven/dsjstr

i wonder if that's a winning coalition

probably not
~M
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by the worst »

[quote="In post 2445, Datisi"][/quote]
i'd heal this coalition
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2434, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2426, Raven Branwen wrote:I think a me/Aldus partner read is insane and I really don’t understand why you think I should tr you here for deathtunnelling me, pushing me together with Aldus and refusing to vote duckling? I think it reads patently dishonest of you to mischaracterize this as an omgus. If you were only just voting me/had me in your PoE, weren’t pushing me together with Aldus when there - I’ll say this again - have been 0 freaking flips!. were not still hard sr duckling but refusing to vote him, no I 100% would not have voted you or even be considering it now but I hones don’t know why you think I should be tr you for any of this? Would you be honestly if the situations were reversed?
as soon as i called out a read on you, aldu's interactions with me changed:

like, from my pov, how ought i be reading that?

this is not omgus (i don't even know where omgus came into this ?)
Because you don’t see why I wouldn’t be tr someone who’s deathtunnelling me, so you think Aldus’ switch on you somehow makes ME look independently scummy? I know you’re not actually saying this obviously but I don’t see why his behaviour - considering he’s - shall I say this for the gazillionth time, UNflipped - has jack to do with me.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by the worst »

like i'm fne if i'm the paranoia deepwolf

just like
please elimiante skitter before me because :?::?::?:
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 2445, Datisi wrote:if i had to lock in a coalition right now i think it would be dats/lilith/s_s/raven/dsjstr

i wonder if that's a winning coalition

probably not
I am legit sad you still don’t trust me :cry: :cry:
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple