Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #3351 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:30 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 3337, skitter30 wrote:i'm leaning towards townreading you but i'm not sold yet

i'll try to make s bigger post later on to explain it as best as i can. but like. ughhh.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3352 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:18 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3349, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:dsj's point is that skitter visiting him and him getting the pm from mod confirms skitter because then that's 2 people who got the PM from the mod.

The reason why dsj wants to be visited is because he thinks he's lynchbait so if the scum kill him to prevent skitter from getting confirmed then it's 1 less lynchbaity person in the lylo - conversely he also could think scum wouldn't kill him since he is lynchbaity and they want to keep him around for lylo
Assuming he isn’t scum, wouldn’t scum killing him confirm Skitter anyhow? Don’t you think it is far more likely scum kills duckling in this scenario?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3353 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:21 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3350, the worst wrote:skitter should visit pooky
If Pooky is telling the truth about his claim, this makes way more sense.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3354 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:27 am

Post by the worst »

?
I still feel like I'm probably a late miselim if I can't eat a NK here
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3355 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:28 am

Post by Datisi »

in what world are you a misexecute here duckey
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3356 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:41 am

Post by the worst »

Tbh I feel pretty obvtown but I still can't shake the feeling.
I should be nk'd before endgame anyway tho so it's a moot point.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3357 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:13 am

Post by Datisi »

ducky, who is scum?
~M
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3358 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:27 am

Post by the worst »

┐( ∵ )┌
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3359 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:29 am

Post by the worst »

I don't townread either of dsj or Pooky anymore. I kinda don't want to talk about my townreads or give tiered reads rn.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3360 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:39 am

Post by the worst »

I keep going to say "if I'm wrong it's blah" then remembering that's tiering my reads : )
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3361 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:40 am

Post by the worst »

Do my townreads really need to be secret if I'm camping skitter tho
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3362 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:42 am

Post by Datisi »

i'd say no, but i don't know if i'm the right person to ask that.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3363 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:00 am

Post by Datisi »

ugh, skitt, i think i'm better at bouncing ideas real-time than making wallposty cases (by that i mean i'm shit at making wallposty cases)

i'll write out some of my ideas now, so for when you come back:

how likely do you think is that there's scum in {dats, duck, s_s}? i wanna talk setup specc (i promise those two sentences are related)

what i meant by "reminds me of coalition" is that from his posts in there, (when looking from an informed perspective) it appeared to me like the posts are specifically made to ~assume the worst in another person~ and then ~present it as a fact~.

like, what i mean is, during day1 or day2 of coalition (i'm not sure off the top of my head), nomination mafia (pooky's scumgame) was going on. now, i wasn't reading that game. i was reading nahdia's flavour, and while doing that i was looking at flips, and once i realized the game got down to 5p lylo, i thought that was interesting so might as well see what happens. i was waiting for the results of the nomination phase since there's a chance town instaloses there. well, that didn't happen, and it was mod confirmed there's at least one scum in {elbrin, pooky, yukino}. on the same page that the mod announced the results of the nom, i skimmed a bit, and saw these posts:
Spoiler:
In post 727, Elbirn wrote:Neat.

So please understand that from my pov at least one of pooky/yukino is scum

And if you're town fucking help me

And if you are town and you vote for me you have lost the game because both scum will then vote me for the loss
In post 730, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:ScumBirn can't even keep his story straight

Before:
In post 678, Elbirn wrote:I say yukino/pooky scum team
Now:
In post 727, Elbirn wrote:So please understand that from my pov at least one of pooky/yukino is scum

JUSTICE HAMMAH TIME
In post 731, Elbirn wrote:"Two people are scum"
"At a minimum one of these same two people is guaranteed scum as stated by the mod"

There is no contradiction between these things

Christ alive
In post 735, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:It's not a contradiction.

"Pooky/Yukino = Scum Team" is a much stronger statement than "There must be at least one scum in Pooky/Yukino"

If you really believed "Pooky/Yukino = scum team" you wouldn't even make the statement you did at the beginning of the Execution Phase -

Likely you got mixed up in your scum lies and forgot about your initial contention in the first place. That's why your starting position was "One of Pooky and Yukino must be scum because I'm town" instead of "Pooky and Yukino are both scum - let's lynch one of them"

You had already forgotten your initial position in the first place.

and even though i had read literally
zero
other game posts in that game, in my mind i went "lol pooky is so scum here". because this just reminded me of coalition (which was ongoing but i had spoliers hehe). it was just... taking a normal thing elbrin said and absolutely twisting it beyond sanity to make it appear ~it makes elbrin scum~ and then ~present it as fact~. like it just gave a huge vibe to me of "deciding embrin is scum" > "looking for arguments why he is scum".

and just... pooky's posts in this game are giving me the exact same vibe. i can't shake it off. so many things about what he's wrote about aldus jsut look like blatant "decided aldus is scum" > "looking for reasons why aldus is scum" to me.

like his argument about aldus being scum because he reacted to the whole miccro mask thing is because aldus is scum who is thinking about his own difficulties and who's struggling to come up with fakeclaims. () i point out that that cannot an actual reason why aldus is scum because scum is given safe flavour fakeclaims () was that ever addressed? did pooky stop to rethink his scumread of aldus when
the main point of why he thought aldus was scum just fell apart
? no, he had more reasons why aldus is scum for the miccro mak thing in . (not to mention B) point was later refuted as straight up false by aldus but o-kay)

and this part of that post:
In post 974, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:but just think for a second how difficult it would be to believe that a protown power role would decide to hide themselves in a different vanilla game by telling the moderator to change the participation account from their account to a masked account in the pregame immediately after roles are dealt out - like would anyone believe that a power role would do this? I don't think so and I don't see how it's reasonable for Aldus to think this is possible either.
i kept saying how that is actually the very thing i believed but did i ever receive any heat for thinking the same thing as apparently the obvious scumlord aldus???

and like this post:
In post 1223, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:here's the acceptable reactions I would've thought is within DonC's townrange:

1) He believes koba - massive hardcore flaming - I don't think someone with donC's skill level would actually believe a day-vig is possible in this setup but I could be wrong here.

2) He doesn't believe Koba - he tells koba he's lying and full of !@#$ - this is what I would expect Town DC to do.

Instead we got a reaction that's kind of like a last will thing and we all kind of played along and it feels scummy to me because it feels like DC knew Koba didn't DayVig him but he took adv of it anyway to give this last will type reaction. I dunno I think it feels fake.
like is it really that hard to believe that donc thought "ok this vig is probably fake but on the very very low chance it is real i'm gonna give my last thoughts"?? like this is what i mean by presenting a skewed reality as fact (also sidenote was pooky attacking donc because donc was gunning for dsjstr? thonk)

and like most of pooky's posts from onwards
like i don't know how else to explain it other than "deciding to present someone as scum, taking any of their posts, twisting it to make it scum by any moonlogic imaginable, presenting it as a cold hard fact" and like

skitt i am begging you to consider what i'm saying here
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3364 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:01 am

Post by Datisi »

fuck me that turned into a wallpost

anyway yeah.
~M
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3365 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:08 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3349, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:dsj's point is that skitter visiting him and him getting the pm from mod confirms skitter because then that's 2 people who got the PM from the mod.

The reason why dsj wants to be visited is because he thinks he's lynchbait so if the scum kill him to prevent skitter from getting confirmed then it's 1 less lynchbaity person in the lylo - conversely he also could think scum wouldn't kill him since he is lynchbaity and they want to keep him around for lylo
In post 3334, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:here's my dilemma

I'm pretty townish on SS Raven Datisi

Skitter basically has to be town at this point with that role right? I don't think TW is fakeclaiming.

which leaves dsj - scum

but that means one of my reads on SS- Raven - Dats is wrong.

if DSJ is town it means I'm complete wrong about the game-state.

I've re-read a fair bit but it feels murky - I'm legit super paranoid rn about a Raven/SS scum team - which would be pretty much GG for us if true.
Hey can you please clarify this? Do you sr dsjstr or not?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3366 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:22 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3338, dsjstr wrote:Only way for you to not be 100% confirmed is if you go for the person that gets killed.
In post 3347, dsjstr wrote:
In post 3345, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3343, dsjstr wrote:The v/la wasn't the problem
then i don't understand what you're trying to say and can you just answer the question plz?
I believe you are asleep now so you can see what I saw tomorrow morning, I have no idea what you were trying to say.

If I was right about the 3 PR's then you can see how clearly fmpov it is raven/dats, I don't see how
koba
could have been scum.
If Dats/me are the likeliest scumteam fypov, then why fypov, does scum!Dats confirm town!Skitter? Town!Dats obviously doesn’t confirm scum!Skitter either, so either the exact scumteam is Skitter/Dats or they’re both town.

So, why do you continue to push me/Dats as the scumteam if you tr Skitter? And your 3 PRs theory also doesn’t fit with that either since neither of us are claimed PRs.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3367 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:29 am

Post by Datisi »

erm excuse you raven, i am a town lover which is obviously the strongest town power role there is, how dare you

on a more serious note, yeah, dsjstr started with "there's probably a liar in the three power roles" to "pooky is obviously lying but i don't wanna vote him in case quickhammer" to "nevermind power roles are fine, it's raven/datisi"

now tell me that scum!dsjstr lays off his "pooky is scum" theory if pooky is actually town here and dsjstr sees me hardpushing pooky... oh yeah, he doesn't.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3368 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:30 am

Post by Datisi »

also yeah, scum!me, as townread as i was, never confirms town!skitter there. come on now. it was gonna be another juicy day of arguments going nowhere.
~M
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3369 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:52 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3367, Datisi wrote:erm excuse you raven, i am a town lover which is obviously the strongest town power role there is, how dare you

on a more serious note, yeah, dsjstr started with "there's probably a liar in the three power roles" to "pooky is obviously lying but i don't wanna vote him in case quickhammer" to "nevermind power roles are fine, it's raven/datisi"

now tell me that scum!dsjstr lays off his "pooky is scum" theory if pooky is actually town here and dsjstr sees me hardpushing pooky... oh yeah, he doesn't.
:lol:

This is why I asked him to explain those two posts because the first one sounds like he’s sr dsjstr but the second one tr him.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3370 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:58 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3368, Datisi wrote:also yeah, scum!me, as townread as i was, never confirms town!skitter there. come on now. it was gonna be another juicy day of arguments going nowhere.
Exactly!
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3371 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:52 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

if you dont confirm skitter u autohang today lol
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3372 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:53 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

i see the probability of scum dats choosing to not confirm town skitter at close to 0
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3373 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:57 am

Post by Datisi »

i don't?? like both tw and skitter were going at each other while i was universally townread also scum roleblockers exist so lol??
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3374 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:00 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3371, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:if you dont confirm skitter u autohang today lol
also those are really bold words from someone who was townreading me and scumreading skitter by eod1

again, skewing reality presenting it as fact
~M