Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5375 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:41 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 5374, lilith2013 wrote:I’ll start with good things:

- my 100% read rate on SS stays intact yayyyyyy (now I just have to beat my record of lockreading within 17 SS posts)
- I enjoyed playing with most of you
I honestly did misread your post and really did think you would be scumreading my posting style in every game. Believe it or not.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5376 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:43 am

Post by the worst »

- my 100% read rate on SS stays intact yayyyyyy (now I just have to beat my record of lockreading within 17 SS posts)
hey I'm not *that* bad

(I enjoyed playing with you a lot. we need to reprise this soon!)
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #5377 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:46 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 5376, the worst wrote:

hey I'm not *that* bad

<3 for sure. I’m sad I didn’t get to live past N1 because I’d like to believe I would have gotten the POE right (and would also like to live past N1
one time
as town so I can actually play a game of mafia), but who knows!
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5378 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:47 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 5375, Raven Branwen wrote:

I honestly did misread your post and really did think you would be scumreading my posting style in every game. Believe it or not.
Anyway, I made a promise to Skitter that I would do my utmost to avoid being toxic, so I will ignore the obvious diss directed at me. It’s also very possible that we might just have conflicting playstyles? Idk.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5379 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:48 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

hey I'm not *that* bad

She obviously means me. :/
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #5380 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:48 am

Post by lilith2013 »

Actually, I reported quite a few posts that were not yours.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5381 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:50 am

Post by Menalque »

Can I just say that I’m astonished how long it took to guillotine pooky D3 :lol:
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5382 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:50 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 5377, lilith2013 wrote:

hey I'm not *that* bad

<3 for sure. I’m sad I didn’t get to live past N1 because I’d like to believe I would have gotten the POE right (and would also like to live past N1
one time
as town so I can actually play a game of mafia), but who knows!
That’s exactly why we had to kill you. No sane scumteam ever lets their biggest threat live a moment longer than absolutely necessary.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5383 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:50 am

Post by Menalque »

Like I would have entered with a vote on him fwiw
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #5384 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:51 am

Post by Datisi »

that is what you get when i'm town in lylo!!! drawn out torture!!!
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5385 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:53 am

Post by Something_Smart »

By the way Raven, just so you know-- I scumread you but I never doubted that your emotion was real. I do know you well enough to know that you wouldn't fake that, and it was pretty awful of Pooky to push your buttons like that. <3
Shame on a martyr claiming friends
From either perspective of &
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5386 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:53 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 5380, lilith2013 wrote:Actually, I reported quite a few posts that were not yours.
Oh sorry then for wrongly assuming. I probably would have enjoyed playing with you had we both been town. You are the nsg/RadiantCowbells in this game and I was truly terrified of you.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #5387 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:56 am

Post by lilith2013 »

Raven:

I get that you have emotional reactions to things, fine. I personally don’t find it enjoyable to feel like anything I say (especially something that was an offhanded comment and not even an actual read or push on you) will beget a response that makes me feel like you’re accusing me of being a horrible person who singles out other people and bullies them across games. I think maybe you forget that we are also humans, who also have mental health struggles, and who will also be affected by things you say just as much as you are affected by things we say. I don’t like to publicize my problems, but that doesn’t mean I don’t have my own shit going on. You made me feel pretty horrible about myself at a time when I was already feeling horrible about myself. I don’t believe it was maliciously intended, but I don’t think I will be playing any games with you in the future.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5388 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:59 am

Post by Menalque »

So I’m not like, in a place to really be talking about this that much right now (not emotionally, I’m like halfway through a seven hour drive and taking a break in Bordeaux (which is lovely btw)) but err, well played scum mostly? Bugs!slot was bad, dsjstr didn’t like, do anything and was a very solid execute imo, aldus was probably the mistake here because I think he was kinda town.

Well done skitt for calling tw on D1, I also thought he wouldn’t leave you alive + claim bg D2 and I didn’t think he would vs you on D1 bc while I was reading that I was like “uhh I think they’re both town but I would 100% vote the duck here if I had to”.

I think it’s a shame pooky fakeclaimed in hindsight bc that just meant I fundamentally didn’t trust him from then on, added to what I do think felt like v bad faith arguments on S_S/tw scumteam, plus his postcount stuff made little sense to me bc I get the impression he likes playing scum? Also the duck just read totally differently from when I 1v1d him as scum one time and so that was making me think v strongly this was his towngame.

Regarding toxicity: sorry to the rest of the PL for making it unpleasant for you. Also, ducky — sorry about the stuff on you knowing who I was or not? I just thought you’d figure it out without trying bc I like, wasn’t really trying to hide it this fame (skitt and dats already knew) and I was thinking it was kinda susp if you’d realised DC /was/ me and were just like... not acknowledging that
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5389 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:00 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 5385, Something_Smart wrote:By the way Raven, just so you know-- I scumread you but I never doubted that your emotion was real. I do know you well enough to know that you wouldn't fake that, and it was pretty awful of Pooky to push your buttons like that. <3
<3. Thanks for believing in me, it really means a lot. :)

Yeah att that happened I was seriously confused that he would imply that Dats/you would manipulate me in such a cruel way, eventhough I knew I was scum. It totally freaked me out. That’s why I railed back at him when I realized that wasn’t actually happening. I meant all of these things about you/Dats being great people.

This was an awesome playerlist and I legit <3 all of you. Well I don’t actually really know Koba or bugs.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #5390 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:01 am

Post by lilith2013 »

and ftr I was actually “correctly” scumreading you in both games so I feel like the comments about me singling you out were completely unwarranted.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5391 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:01 am

Post by Menalque »

I have no comment on the toxic stuff that happened after I was force replaced, other than it was deeply unpleasant to read
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5392 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:07 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 5387, lilith2013 wrote:Raven:

I get that you have emotional reactions to things, fine. I personally don’t find it enjoyable to feel like anything I say (especially something that was an offhanded comment and not even an actual read or push on you) will beget a response that makes me feel like you’re accusing me of being a horrible person who singles out other people and bullies them across games. I think maybe you forget that we are also humans, who also have mental health struggles, and who will also be affected by things you say just as much as you are affected by things we say. I don’t like to publicize my problems, but that doesn’t mean I don’t have my own shit going on. You made me feel pretty horrible about myself at a time when I was already feeling horrible about myself. I don’t believe it was maliciously intended, but I don’t think I will be playing any games with you in the future.
I’m truly sorry you felt that way. I honestly did misread your post.
Spoiler:
I also have a learning disability if that helps?

Is there anything I can do to help make things right with you? I’m very sorry what I said had that effect on you.:/

It really helps me to know what triggers people. I won’t ever be doing that to Skitter now that I am aware and I will do my best to keep what you said in mind, should you change your mind. If you would like to discuss this further over pms, I’m more than willing to listen.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5393 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:11 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Wait hold on, I thought DonCorleone was gobbledygook

Did I miss something?
Shame on a martyr claiming friends
From either perspective of &
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5394 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:11 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 5390, lilith2013 wrote:and ftr I was actually “correctly” scumreading you in both games so I feel like the comments about me singling you out were completely unwarranted.
I told you I misread your post and honestly did think you would be sr my posting style irrespective of alignment. I am really not in a great place rn and I’m not really sure how much more of this I can deal with, so if you’re going to continue with this, it’s probably smart I stop responding.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #5395 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:14 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 5393, Something_Smart wrote:Wait hold on, I thought DonCorleone was gobbledygook

Did I miss something?
:lol:

you kinda did, yeah :lol:
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5396 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:14 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 5392, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 5387, lilith2013 wrote:Raven:

I’m truly sorry you felt that way. I honestly did misread your post.
Spoiler:
I also have a learning disability if that helps?

Is there anything I can do to help make things right with you? I’m very sorry what I said had that effect on you.:/

It really helps me to know what triggers people. I won’t ever be doing that to Skitter now that I am aware and I will do my best to keep what you said in mind, should you change your mind. If you would like to discuss this further over pms, I’m more than willing to listen.
Actually, cancel this. If you’re just going to continue to criticize me and completely ignore my side of it, do whatever you need and I think it may just be best if I don’t engage you. If you don’t think this is extremely upsetting for me rn, you’d be dead wrong.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5397 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:19 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 5356, skitter30 wrote:
In post 5354, skitter30 wrote:i have some things to say to that i that i probably should not say here
<3. I hear you. Please give me a few days to get back to myself and we can either PM or DM, Dats as well. In fact. if both of you have Discord we can do a 3 on 1 chat if you like.

If there’s anything else you’re referring to that I missed, I would really like to know. Other than the meltdown part of it, I really can’t imagine what else it could be though. I probably shouldn’t have jumped to those conclusions. Sorry.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #5398 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:20 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 5388, Menalque wrote:Well done skitt for calling tw on D1, I also thought he wouldn’t leave you alive + claim bg D2 and I didn’t think he would vs you on D1 bc while I was reading that I was like “uhh I think they’re both town but I would 100% vote the duck here if I had to”.
in retrospect i probably should have forced it like day1. i feel kinda bad forcing things tho. there were a few key moments where his reaction to things was just Very Wrong
(but overall he played well and i got snowed <3)

i think this game was lost like early day2 and that we just didn't realize it. there was a confluence of factors, i'm realizing, that made it incredibly unlikely that i would have correctly gotten to a solve this past day even though something was niggling at me throughout this whoe past day that the townbloc wasn't ~quite~ as solid as i would have liked
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5399 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:21 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 5393, Something_Smart wrote:Wait hold on, I thought DonCorleone was gobbledygook

Did I miss something?
Wow! :o. Seriously? :lol:

Oh and btw Skitter the knowledge that bugs would actually almost lolhammer his own teammate totally blew my mind.