Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #5400 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:21 am

Post by lilith2013 »

I feel like I have been very neutral in my posts, especially in comparison to the full extent of my feelings. I do not think I have continued to criticize you or that I criticized you in the first place.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #5401 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:22 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 5391, Menalque wrote:it was deeply unpleasant to read
very large parts of this was unpleasant to play through if i'm being honest
you're all cool people
this was ... not easy
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #5402 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:23 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 5393, Something_Smart wrote:Wait hold on, I thought DonCorleone was gobbledygook

Did I miss something?
no, it's mena! i almost slipped up calling him that this game multiple times
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5403 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:23 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

Sorry @Skitter and Dats. I absolutely loved playing with you guys and I apologize for anything I did to make you uncomfortable.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #5404 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:23 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 5393, Something_Smart wrote:Wait hold on, I thought DonCorleone was gobbledygook

Did I miss something?
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... #p12063550
:P
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #5405 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:23 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 5397, Raven Branwen wrote:<3. I hear you. Please give me a few days to get back to myself and we can either PM or DM, Dats as well. In fact. if both of you have Discord we can do a 3 on 1 chat if you like.
maybe in a few days
i don't want to talk about it rn
Show
Hiatus once more.

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5406 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:24 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Oh yeah that's right, I saw that and then forgot about it lol

Why did gobbles admit to being DC then :thonk:
Shame on a martyr claiming friends
From either perspective of &
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #5407 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:24 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 5399, Raven Branwen wrote:Oh and btw Skitter the knowledge that bugs would actually almost lolhammer his own teammate totally blew my mind.
they didn't lolhammer me
they lolhammered someone else (nahdia maybe?) and then fake-claimed what we agreed in teh scum pt what i would fake-claim
Show
Hiatus once more.

Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5408 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:25 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 5400, lilith2013 wrote:I feel like I have been very neutral in my posts, especially in comparison to the full extent of my feelings. I do not think I have continued to criticize you or that I criticized you in the first place.
I’m sorry, I’m in no place to deal with this rn and I’m very respectfully asking you to stop. Thank you.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5409 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:27 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 5405, skitter30 wrote:
In post 5397, Raven Branwen wrote:<3. I hear you. Please give me a few days to get back to myself and we can either PM or DM, Dats as well. In fact. if both of you have Discord we can do a 3 on 1 chat if you like.
maybe in a few days
i don't want to talk about it rn
Sure this game was emotional torture for me and if it weren’t for duckling I wouldn’t have been able to handle it, even in the clearly suboptimal way I did.

And yeah fine, works for me as well.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5410 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:32 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 5407, skitter30 wrote:
In post 5399, Raven Branwen wrote:Oh and btw Skitter the knowledge that bugs would actually almost lolhammer his own teammate totally blew my mind.
they didn't lolhammer me
they lolhammered someone else (nahdia maybe?) and then fake-claimed what we agreed in teh scum pt what i would fake-claim
Oh I misunderstood then. I still haven’t read the beginning of the game. :lol:
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #5411 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:39 am

Post by lilith2013 »

You seem to take everything I say to mean that I’m attacking you somehow when I feel like I have been as civil as I can possibly be, given the situation. I’m not even sure what it is that I’m supposed to be stopping. I believe it’s best for my own sake to just avoid you instead of having to navigate this every time I post.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5412 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:40 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 5398, skitter30 wrote:
In post 5388, Menalque wrote:Well done skitt for calling tw on D1, I also thought he wouldn’t leave you alive + claim bg D2 and I didn’t think he would vs you on D1 bc while I was reading that I was like “uhh I think they’re both town but I would 100% vote the duck here if I had to”.
in retrospect i probably should have forced it like day1. i feel kinda bad forcing things tho. there were a few key moments where his reaction to things was just Very Wrong
(but overall he played well and i got snowed <3)

i think this game was lost like early day2 and that we just didn't realize it. there was a confluence of factors, i'm realizing, that made it incredibly unlikely that i would have correctly gotten to a solve this past day even though something was niggling at me throughout this whoe past day that the townbloc wasn't ~quite~ as solid as i would have liked
Btw, once you read the scum PT, you would actually find out that I did tr you right out of the gate for realz and did think duckling was scum. What completely shocked me was that bugs wasn’t.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5413 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:41 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 5411, lilith2013 wrote:You seem to take everything I say to mean that I’m attacking you somehow when I feel like I have been as civil as I can possibly be, given the situation. I’m not even sure what it is that I’m supposed to be stopping. I believe it’s best for my own sake to just avoid you instead of having to navigate this every time I post.
What part of I’m not in an emotionally great place rn and can’t handle this do I need to make clearer?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5414 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:43 am

Post by the worst »

In post 5388, Menalque wrote:Regarding toxicity: sorry to the rest of the PL for making it unpleasant for you. Also, ducky — sorry about the stuff on you knowing who I was or not? I just thought you’d figure it out without trying bc I like, wasn’t really trying to hide it this fame (skitt and dats already knew) and I was thinking it was kinda susp if you’d realised DC /was/ me and were just like... not acknowledging that
it's ok; definitely a matter of policy for me to try and avoid identifying alts if I possibly can but I know that kinda jars from the way a lot of people approach alts generally and stuff so I expect to take flak for it. thank you for thinking on it & circling back to it here.

the first time actually wondered if it was you was when I was reflecting on you getting disappointed about me not correctly identifying it was you :lol:

... that sure is a sentence I wrote
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5415 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:49 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

This is the only game I've followed since I quit and it will probably be the last I do.

GG everyone!
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5416 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:50 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 5415, RadiantCowbells wrote:This is the only game I've followed since I quit and it will probably be the last I do.

GG everyone!
Yeah, it was a really cool setup.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5417 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:55 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 5412, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 5398, skitter30 wrote:
In post 5388, Menalque wrote:Well done skitt for calling tw on D1, I also thought he wouldn’t leave you alive + claim bg D2 and I didn’t think he would vs you on D1 bc while I was reading that I was like “uhh I think they’re both town but I would 100% vote the duck here if I had to”.
in retrospect i probably should have forced it like day1. i feel kinda bad forcing things tho. there were a few key moments where his reaction to things was just Very Wrong
(but overall he played well and i got snowed <3)

i think this game was lost like early day2 and that we just didn't realize it. there was a confluence of factors, i'm realizing, that made it incredibly unlikely that i would have correctly gotten to a solve this past day even though something was niggling at me throughout this whoe past day that the townbloc wasn't ~quite~ as solid as i would have liked
Btw, once you read the scum PT, you would actually find out that I did tr you right out of the gate for realz and did think duckling was scum. What completely shocked me was that bugs wasn’t.
In post 87, Raven Branwen wrote:I have to tl Skitter here because she will be suspicious of me if I don’t, since she’s so obviously townie.

Well we all know how well that worked out. :lol:
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5418 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

the confbias on pooky was very unfair. also skitter u should not trust a small game sample size in forum mafia, people can easily switch things up esp when that sample size is over years. my notes pt had some thoughts about hte last day whenever that gets released.
GTKAS MS 20th Anniversary game now taking pre-ins!
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #5419 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:02 am

Post by skitter30 »

yeah ... i have a lot of thoughts on that. kinda want to talk to him about it when he gets in here too.
kinda sorry it ended the way it ended

also not sure i could have gotten to the correct solve given everything.
Show
Hiatus once more.

Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5420 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:02 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 5418, DkKoba wrote:the confbias on pooky was very unfair. also skitter u should not trust a small game sample size in forum mafia, people can easily switch things up esp when that sample size is over years. my notes pt had some thoughts about hte last day whenever that gets released.
I felt bad for him and I hope he doesn’t hate me for being scum here. Btw, although I <3 SS, it would have been fun playing with you.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5421 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

u had it as long as u stopped with the ridiculous notion that TW had to be real. i dont think u had enough tw scum/skitter town games to have a good argument on "things tw would never do" for the past 6-12 months(which is about how long one should ever trust meta wrt things like this lol)
GTKAS MS 20th Anniversary game now taking pre-ins!
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5422 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:05 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 5419, skitter30 wrote:yeah ... i have a lot of thoughts on that. kinda want to talk to him about it when he gets in here too.
kinda sorry it ended the way it ended

also not sure i could have gotten to the correct solve given everything.
Duckling wanted me to hammer because he was paranoid that Dats would get cold feet and unvote.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #5423 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:05 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 2589, skitter30 wrote:i currently think that all scum is in {tw, raven, aldu}.
tfw skitter was right on D1
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5424 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:06 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 5423, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 2589, skitter30 wrote:i currently think that all scum is in {tw, raven, aldu}.
tfw skitter was right on D1
It's not very well known but she's actually a pretty good player, not that I'd ever say that to her face.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.