Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:32 pm

Post by Sirius9121 »

In post 140, PlusJOYED wrote:UNVOTE: echo
VOTE: sirius
I'd like to put more pressure on sirius to see what they do
Well, well, well
VOTE: plusjoy
For having inappropriate means to pressure me.
余命数か月ばかりの恋に点滴で扶養する患者達
被害者の甘い期待を弔い悔悟の機会を躊躇うドクター
所以など行方知らず未知の病巣に臥す患者達
発熱が死因 然れば早期に躊躇すべきだったと知る放火犯
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:26 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 197, 72offsuit wrote:How does! ScumMe saying "im going to give low effort" further !scumMe's Agenda. Honestly think it through for 2 seconds.
How does town!72offsuit further the town agenda by not putting effort though?
"I really dig your cult leadery charismatic vibes" - Hectic

We live in a twilight world. And there are no friends at dusk.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:27 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 195, 72offsuit wrote:
In post 188, shellyc wrote:
In post 169, 72offsuit wrote:Tunneling a player as scum is a pretty easy way to win.
If it's an easy way to win, this contradicts your thinking of scum being conservative. If scum could tunnel and win, the argument that I'm scum hedging my bets doesn't stand.
1. You are twisting my words here, be it intentionally or through confbias by misquoting, by removing the context.
My statement was in response to you saying Echo is town for pushing aggressively against you. It has nothing to do with your play, if you bothered to try to consider my post from a town perspective, which if you are town, i am 75 percent likely to be town.

2. Im questioning the intent behind your read on echo in that post to try and sort your slot. Instead of explaining why you think echos push is town pressuring rather than scum tunneling, you turn it into an attack against me.

3. Scum can win by both tunneling and leading a miskick on town, or by being non-comittal and keeping options open to hop onto a leading wagon that is most convenient. I'm discussing what i think is your intent in this game. You on the other hand are discussing general scum theory and simply trying to shade me.
IMO echo's post is town pressuring because of their single-minded desire to get rid of me. Scum doing that would just get called out. I have no idea why scum would keep voting for a person.

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:28 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 196, 72offsuit wrote:After i discuss the discrepancy in your playstyle which you ADMIT to, you conveniently attempt to mimic your post from newbie 2025.
I actually copy DIE MAFIA SCUM from SJReaver in Newbie 2018. I use it because you're scum and you need to die.

PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:07 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 184, 72offsuit wrote:
In post 116, PlusJOYED wrote:So now they'll probably say "oops it was an honest mistake" or they'll say they wanted to lure scum.
If you think this is scummy behaviour, then y wudnt u let him do it, if u in fact think he is scum. Why pre-empt him?
Shelly wasn't at E-1 so he can't. It"s really pretty scummy regardless.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:11 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

This post sounds like !scumPlus hoping the answer to their question to be a no, and waiting for someone else to suggest it could in fact be !scumSirius
Why would I vote him right after then
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:16 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

Scummy. Why the "no offence" comment?
Townies are much more likely to just call it as they see it.
That's a personality trait. If, in written text, I say something I think could potentially hurt someones feelings but still needs to be said, I add a "no offense" right before.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:27 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 193, shellyc wrote:I have come to the conclusion that 72offsuit is scum here.

#26 says low effort. Scumhunting requires effort to push and question. Tell me why this isn't a scum motive.
#27 wagons me and takes me to L-2 which I regard as a scumtell. Scum would push me to a mislim.
#60 sets me up as lynchbait
I used the words "Unfortunately, you are incorrect. I'll prove you wrong." Because I know I am town, and you push me, you must be incorrect.
#73 randomly says that's a bad reaction which doesn't make sense.
#74 I say you are incorrect but I didn't regard you as scum yet. I respect all efforts to push an elim.
#129 pure personality. time to use informal language so you TR me. Doesn't make sense at all.
#157 I refuted this earlier

So basically all your posts are tunneling me with flawed logic - which corresponds to your claim that scum tunneling is an easy win.

VOTE: 72offsuit DIE MAFIA SCUM!
Yeah idk. They might be scum trying to wagon a quick elim, or be a tunnel vision townie. I'm leaning towards scum rn; it makes no sense to even attempt a solve or scumteam yet this early, and they have 2 scum reads but have townpassed just about everyone else, completely ignoring our reasoning for reads.
Scum have less intent to scum hunt, so having arguments so deadset on proving a scumteam to me is like them trying not to pressure, but it's because they already know who the scum are

Also why is sirius playing like a jester in a game without a jester slot. wtf? :neutral:
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:29 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

adding 720 to my scum lean pile, making them the 4th person there :/
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:33 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 185, 72offsuit wrote:
In post 117, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 114, Noraa wrote:I was going to agree that 72offuit's post didn't prove what it concluded so it was confusing. But then I just wanted to check to see if I understood PlusJOYED's post correctly.
yeah that was regarding shellys post. The wording came across as a lil scummy but could be nothing.
Wouldn't be surprised at all if the scumduo is Shelly+Plus. Back and forth discussion just for the sake of it.
Hey now, I'm trying to solve here, and shelly just agreeing with me on most posts is why I don't townread them yet
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:34 am

Post by EchoVision »

stop leaning town on me fuck you guys don't read me
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:37 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 155, PlusJOYED wrote:Would prefer to exert pressure on Sirius, sceptorous, or niaking. Anyone wanna join? Though I'll be unvoting at E-1 unless they prove to act very scummy since I don't wanna hammer yet.
1. i'm already voting sirius and i think i have one more person voting with me, so i don't like that you asked this... why do you need someone with you?

2. why would you tell them you're unvoting at l-1 do you know how much pressure that takes off a wagon

3. the only person that
should
hammer without intent is scum, and even then it's risky for the scum
but if you think those slots are scum why would scum hammer
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:41 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 164, Noraa wrote:
In post 163, shellyc wrote:
In post 161, Noraa wrote:Ig that's just posting style then
What does this refer to?
In post 163, shellyc wrote:
In post 161, Noraa wrote:Ig that's just posting style then
What does this refer to?
chains of posts. I haven't seen any so far besides 72offsuit's so I thought they were sus but it seems it's just posting style
i do it when catching up too, it's just easier for me to get my thoughts right off as i read something

just like this
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:42 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

Rereading sirus ISO he legit seems like a VI jester play. What benefits does a townie have to act like a jester in a game without a jester slot? Maybe for some kind of gambit? idk
I could definitely see why a scum would like to act as a jester though. Let people start ignoring them to drown out the jester noise while people die 1 by 1.

My vote stays on Sirius

@Sirius, if this is a townie gambit strat, it's not working, so fess up now and start scumhunting for real
Otherwise, you won't last long.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:46 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 211, EchoVision wrote:
In post 155, PlusJOYED wrote:Would prefer to exert pressure on Sirius, sceptorous, or niaking. Anyone wanna join? Though I'll be unvoting at E-1 unless they prove to act very scummy since I don't wanna hammer yet.
1. i'm already voting sirius and i think i have one more person voting with me, so i don't like that you asked this... why do you need someone with you?

2. why would you tell them you're unvoting at l-1 do you know how much pressure that takes off a wagon

3. the only person that
should
hammer without intent is scum, and even then it's risky for the scum
but if you think those slots are scum why would scum hammer
I'm trying to obvtown this game. And unvoting at E-1 will only happen if they don't act scummy.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:54 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 209, PlusJOYED wrote:Hey now, I'm trying to solve here, and shelly just agreeing with me on most posts is why I don't townread them yet
Now, now, now. Who agreed with who? I made the effort in 193 to read 72's ISO, and you just sheeped it all. :( Don't you SR 72offsuit, who I highly SR? So you think im bussing 72offsuit, or is this a null read

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:55 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 213, PlusJOYED wrote:Rereading sirus ISO he legit seems like a VI jester play. What benefits does a townie have to act like a jester in a game without a jester slot? Maybe for some kind of gambit? idk
I could definitely see why a scum would like to act as a jester though. Let people start ignoring them to drown out the jester noise while people die 1 by 1.

My vote stays on Sirius
Reading sirius' past games they literally play like a jester every game... this jester play comes from either alignment

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:56 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 210, EchoVision wrote:stop leaning town on me fuck you guys don't read me
This is a very townie post. IMO scum wouldn't react like that when TR

PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:19 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 215, shellyc wrote:
In post 209, PlusJOYED wrote:Hey now, I'm trying to solve here, and shelly just agreeing with me on most posts is why I don't townread them yet
Now, now, now. Who agreed with who? I made the effort in 193 to read 72's ISO, and you just sheeped it all. :( Don't you SR 72offsuit, who I highly SR? So you think im bussing 72offsuit, or is this a null read
null read you still
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:20 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 218, PlusJOYED wrote:null read you still
I have a different vibe from PlusJoy. this is pure gut though

PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:22 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 216, shellyc wrote:
In post 213, PlusJOYED wrote:Rereading sirus ISO he legit seems like a VI jester play. What benefits does a townie have to act like a jester in a game without a jester slot? Maybe for some kind of gambit? idk

My vote stays on Sirius
Reading sirius' past games they literally play like a jester every game... this jester play comes from either alignment
Seriously? I ignore pastgames but like wtf? If he acts like that every game how does he ever make it past day 1? Am I just crazy?

Still on Sirius though

God help us all
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:25 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 219, shellyc wrote:
In post 218, PlusJOYED wrote:null read you still
I have a different vibe from PlusJoy. this is pure gut though
shh, no discussing ongoing games
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:26 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 221, PlusJOYED wrote:shh, no discussing ongoing games
Yeah I know, but this is a gutread mainly. idk your tone is different

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:45 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 177, 72offsuit wrote:
In post 102, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 83, EchoVision wrote:
In post 82, Noraa wrote:@EchoVision I wanted to play forum mafia on a different site. They recommended I come here to learn. I shall observe more to learn faster that way I only seem 97% like a noob lol.
no that's okay! the main point of this queue is to learn and become a better player, which just comes with time. there's certain things that every new player just
has
to go through, we've all been there.
once you get experience and some games under your belt, it becomes easier and easier to look at a message and go "okay that's noob scum" or "that interactions undoubtedly town v. town" or "yeah that's something that a noob scum would never say, so they've gotta be noob town"

there's nothing wrong with having your plays or messages classified like that, it's part of the learning experience

i'm usually wrong anyways so fuck me
Pocketing this early huh? Gotta get those with less confidence in their reads to vote with you ASAP.

VOTE: echo

idk what to make of shelly yet but I'm kind of impressed they got to E-2 in just 2 pages lol
Seems really off to replace into a game and vote without reading the whole thread
I read thru most of 72's posts and this one doesn't have good reasoning if you ask me. Plus prolly did read thru everything but that one post stood out to him bc I'm guessing based on past experience, he knows that noobs r easy to pocket and saw Echo's post as pocketing. It seems to me like fair reasoning even tho Echo's intent wasn't to pocket but to someone that just replaced in, I'm sure it does look pretty sus.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:04 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 220, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 216, shellyc wrote:

My vote stays on Sirius
Seriously? I ignore pastgames but like wtf? If he acts like that every game how does he ever make it past day 1? Am I just crazy?

Still on Sirius though

God help us all
In post 185, 72offsuit wrote:
In post 117, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 114, Noraa wrote:I was going to agree that 72offuit's post didn't prove what it concluded so it was confusing. But then I just wanted to check to see if I understood PlusJOYED's post correctly.
yeah that was regarding shellys post. The wording came across as a lil scummy but could be nothing.
Wouldn't be surprised at all if the scumduo is Shelly+Plus. Back and forth discussion just for the sake of it.
Your conclusion was that plus and shelly were scum. Personally I think that what you have on plus rn is nowhere near enough evidence to be saying he is scum. He hasn't done anything that strikes me as sus so far. As for shelly, I have to agree that her tone was a bit off but idk if it's just me but I feel like I wouldn't have the best responses to anything if I reached E-2 that fast. Ik it's just Echo joking around ig but I'm sure seeing Vote:shelly a bunch of times from him wasn't exactly pleasant on the receiving end. And after people all started voting her, even the tiniest bit of "suspiciousness" in her posts got brought up. Other people were sus too but people seemed to only focus on her bc she was the one closest to getting eliminated. You said so urself that it should still be RVS so why are people honing in on one person?