EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:49 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 202, shellyc wrote: IMO echo's post is town pressuring because of their single-minded desire to get rid of me. Scum doing that would just get called out. I have no idea why scum would keep voting for a person.
in case the wagon takes off you can be like "yeah i told you idiots i've been on this wagon thanks for listening to me now"
if you hop off then back on then you look scummy

why wouldn't scum want a quick easy d1 kill with little information from anyone
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:51 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 208, PlusJOYED wrote:adding 720 to my scum lean pile, making them the 4th person there :/
you're like trying to copy people's reads and it reads like you're trying to get people to be your friends and i don't like it

VOTE: plusjoyed
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:52 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 214, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 211, EchoVision wrote:
In post 155, PlusJOYED wrote:Would prefer to exert pressure on Sirius, sceptorous, or niaking. Anyone wanna join? Though I'll be unvoting at E-1 unless they prove to act very scummy since I don't wanna hammer yet.
1. i'm already voting sirius and i think i have one more person voting with me, so i don't like that you asked this... why do you need someone with you?

2. why would you tell them you're unvoting at l-1 do you know how much pressure that takes off a wagon

3. the only person that
should
hammer without intent is scum, and even then it's risky for the scum
but if you think those slots are scum why would scum hammer
I'm trying to obvtown this game. And unvoting at E-1 will only happen if they don't act scummy.
"i'm trying to obvtown" why would you try to obvtown? if you're town you have nothing to prove, don't worry about what people think about you just do your thing
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:53 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 250, EchoVision wrote:
In post 202, shellyc wrote: IMO echo's post is town pressuring because of their single-minded desire to get rid of me. Scum doing that would just get called out. I have no idea why scum would keep voting for a person.
in case the wagon takes off you can be like "yeah i told you idiots i've been on this wagon thanks for listening to me now"

But wouldn't they get eliminated right after since the town would immediately know they are scum?
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:53 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

so far ...

decent town lean: echo (pretty consistent townie)

slight town lean: froster (looks like trying to solve), noraa (a lil sheepy, but my gut says newbie town), shellyc (seem REALLY self aware which is kind of scummy but I think they are trying to solve and a bit of gut feeling too)

slight scum lean: sirius (could be either, but why are they acting like a jester? It only really benefits mafia, so I see them as mafia), sceptorus (inactive and agreeability), niaking (heavy lurking)

decent scum lean: 720 (their logic doesn't make sense and their solutions seem super rigid/fixed, and while I could possibly see that out of a newbie townie, they are an SE slot where bad town play befits mafia)

with that said

UNVOTE: sirius
VOTE: 720
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:53 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 217, shellyc wrote:
In post 210, EchoVision wrote:stop leaning town on me fuck you guys don't read me
This is a very townie post. IMO scum wouldn't react like that when TR
no stop shut up that post was so scummy what do you mean
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:56 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 252, EchoVision wrote:
In post 214, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 211, EchoVision wrote:
In post 155, PlusJOYED wrote:Would prefer to exert pressure on Sirius, sceptorous, or niaking. Anyone wanna join? Though I'll be unvoting at E-1 unless they prove to act very scummy since I don't wanna hammer yet.
1. i'm already voting sirius and i think i have one more person voting with me, so i don't like that you asked this... why do you need someone with you?

2. why would you tell them you're unvoting at l-1 do you know how much pressure that takes off a wagon

3. the only person that
should
hammer without intent is scum, and even then it's risky for the scum
but if you think those slots are scum why would scum hammer
I'm trying to obvtown this game. And unvoting at E-1 will only happen if they don't act scummy.
"i'm trying to obvtown" why would you try to obvtown? if you're town you have nothing to prove, don't worry about what people think about you just do your thing
harder to obvtown when you know who the scum are. When people obvtown, it makes it easier to scumhunt.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:57 am

Post by Noraa »

Echo why do you want people to think ur scum? That seems like a townie thing to do but then at the same time a scum might do that to make themselves seem like a townie. Idk have mixed feelings now.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:00 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 251, EchoVision wrote:
In post 208, PlusJOYED wrote:adding 720 to my scum lean pile, making them the 4th person there :/
you're like trying to copy people's reads and it reads like you're trying to get people to be your friends and i don't like it

VOTE: plusjoyed
I'm not gonna agree with people I disagree with or if they had bad logic. Even if I was a scum I'd keep that shit to a minimum, I dislike it.

I agree with their points when they have their merrits. And because 1 vote this early on one person doesn't mean anything.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:00 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 240, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 233, shellyc wrote:
In post 225, PlusJOYED wrote:I think most of us agree that 720's accusation logic doesn't make much sense, but the question now is that if it was just made up stuff to push a scum!720 narrative of me and shellyc being the scumteam, and wanting to wagon us, or was it genuinely a newbie town!720 thought process?
You're sheeping me again. The earlier posts I made were completely focused on calling out 72offsuit for poor logic, and now you sheep me that their logic doesn't make sense...

72offsuit is an SE if I recall correctly
"most of us" includes you, froster, and noraa. I think I've been mostly independent. And "again"? what was the first one?

Are you that worried about being sheeped when I consider you a rather agreeable player yourself?

But I digress. I want to start putting pressure on one of the 4 players I SR, and if we all have our fingers pointed in random directions it's fruitless.
you have not been mostly independent wtf you've basically copy+pasted 60% of what shelly said and talked about it like nobody has ever said it before
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:02 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 241, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 238, EchoVision wrote:
In post 192, shellyc wrote:72offsuit just made an extremely flawed attempt to push me. This is blatantly flawed logic.

I'm fairly sure im the scum lynchbait here
86% sure this is town v town

i don't think you're lynchbait, i see why there's sus on you but idk gut's not sayin you're scum but idk maybe it'll get worse
What makes you think 720 is town? I SR them currently for reasons I posted earlier

shellyc strikes me as more townie from gut feeling lately but idk. Maybe it's because of the low scum bar set by the others lol
what makes you think 72 is
not
town... i haven't scum read anything he's done so i haven't paid attention to him
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:02 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 249, Noraa wrote:Idk but I think rn there's so many people being sus of so many other people that its legit just the town tearing itself up
welcome to mafia
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:05 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 253, Noraa wrote:
In post 250, EchoVision wrote:

But wouldn't they get eliminated right after since the town would immediately know they are scum?
exactly... if you're on a wagon before it gets traction (like i was with shelly) then you're not just sheeping for a kill/wagon, you scum read (or at least appear like that) the slot so you pushed for a kill
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:05 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 260, EchoVision wrote:
In post 241, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 238, EchoVision wrote:
In post 192, shellyc wrote:72offsuit just made an extremely flawed attempt to push me. This is blatantly flawed logic.

I'm fairly sure im the scum lynchbait here
86% sure this is town v town

i don't think you're lynchbait, i see why there's sus on you but idk gut's not sayin you're scum but idk maybe it'll get worse
What makes you think 720 is town? I SR them currently for reasons I posted earlier

shellyc strikes me as more townie from gut feeling lately but idk. Maybe it's because of the low scum bar set by the others lol
what makes you think 72 is
not
town... i haven't scum read anything he's done so i haven't paid attention to him
see my readlist and like everything I said about them
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:05 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 254, PlusJOYED wrote:so far ...

slight town lean: froster (looks like trying to solve), noraa (a lil sheepy, but my gut says newbie town), shellyc (seem REALLY self aware which is kind of scummy but I think they are trying to solve and a bit of gut feeling too)

slight scum lean: sirius (could be either, but why are they acting like a jester? It only really benefits mafia, so I see them as mafia), sceptorus (inactive and agreeability), niaking (heavy lurking)

decent scum lean: 720 (their logic doesn't make sense and their solutions seem super rigid/fixed, and while I could possibly see that out of a newbie townie, they are an SE slot where bad town play befits mafia)

with that said

:thumbs_down:
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:08 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 264, EchoVision wrote:
In post 254, PlusJOYED wrote:so far ...

with that said

:thumbs_down:
whatevs bro
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:09 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 257, Noraa wrote:Echo why do you want people to think ur scum? That seems like a townie thing to do but then at the same time a scum might do that to make themselves seem like a townie. Idk have mixed feelings now.
because i haven't done anything to appear as townie so why should people town read me...

imo i've done some on the fence stuff, no reason for people to not look into my slot more
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:13 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

@72o you are at E-2, do you have anything to say?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:14 am

Post by EchoVision »

i think the only reason plus townreads froster so highly is because froster's been on 72 for a while... there hasn't been much content from froster but this is the second time you've tagged him as "trying to solve"
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:17 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 267, PlusJOYED wrote:@72o you are at E-2, do you have anything to say?
he's actually at L-1 because of you and you didn't say anything about it when you put him at L-1
you totally knew what you did though
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:19 am

Post by EchoVision »

100% just trying to play dumb about putting someone-- let alone someone who's actually doing stuff-- at L-1 because 72 has sus on him
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:21 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 266, EchoVision wrote:
In post 257, Noraa wrote:Echo why do you want people to think ur scum? That seems like a townie thing to do but then at the same time a scum might do that to make themselves seem like a townie. Idk have mixed feelings now.
because i haven't done anything to appear as townie so why should people town read me...

imo i've done some on the fence stuff, no reason for people to not look into my slot more
You're basically an innocent child at this point, stop fighting it

EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:24 am

Post by EchoVision »

and if everyone universally town reads me that means i'm dead tonight and i wanna play damnit i waited in queue for a week :(
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:24 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 270, EchoVision wrote:
100% just trying to play dumb about putting someone-- let alone someone who's actually doing stuff-- at L-1 because 72 has sus on him
No I just pushed the wrong number
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:24 am

Post by Noraa »

@Echo I also think u haven't done anything sus but I will look into it later when I get some more time