Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:21 am

Post by Redados »

In post 369, Noraa wrote:Oh wait I'm stupid it prolly means she was mafia and her partner got herself eliminated fast
Correct!
In post 399, shellyc wrote:Frogter is playing very conservative here spitting mafia theory at us instead of actually trying to solve the game. Refraining from voting the biggest scumtell and doing IIoA.
I agree with this
In post 402, PlusJOYED wrote:omfg shelly stop sheeping me
HAHAHAHAHAH
In post 412, JacksonVirgo wrote:
Get jebaited, this be a kitten
I got jebaited
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:24 am

Post by Noraa »

Redados lol stop quoting all my questions - makes me look like the stupidest noob here:(
also hmph these emojis r cute :D :) :] :lol: :P :cool: :mrgreen:
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:29 am

Post by Redados »

In post 421, Noraa wrote:
In post 419, Frogsterking wrote:I'd like to hear more from Sceptorus.
I mean same but he just got prodded...
In case he comes back before the replacement comes, my opinion on him is that he seems to have similar reads to me which is a noobtell imo(if noobtell's even a word) He seemed to be sheeping other people which was something someone can't remember who pointed out. I personally thought he wasn't sheeping anyone bc he was only here for like the first 2 days or something and everything a lil sus there everyone's gonna notice immediately. So I thought that everyone having similar reads during that period of time was acceptable. Basically I wrote a whole paragraph which can be summarized as I townread him.
reading this makes me realize that up to this point, I could not tell you a single thing that Sceptorus has really said or done. Ugh.
In post 425, EchoVision wrote:hi thanks for page top ryan i appreciate you posting a few times so i can get it

i’m ryan if you didn’t know

love, ryan
I thought EchoVision’s avatar was a jellyfish cause I only looked at it peripherally but I’m now realizing that he’s a spaceman. Is this AI????
In post 434, shellyc wrote:
In post 433, Noraa wrote:Sirius I want to hear your take on this game. you haven't been posting much so I find it unfair that I can't bring myself to scumread u which results in me only being able to scumread other people that have been talking more when u could be scum choosing to watch town rip itself apart.
LAMIST-ing by asking lurkers to talk?

I'm a very paranoid person.
NO. Noraa is acting pro-town here by trying to get the lurkers to talk, don’t yell at her here!
In post 441, shellyc wrote:Who's the partner?

Who told you to use AtE in your PT
Holy baiting batman
In post 448, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 447, shellyc wrote:have no idea why plusJoy decided to copy my post word for word in 400 and 401.

so now you pivot on your SR on me? because of my wall case or what
I've be SR in every game I've ever been in.Wanting stuff to happen is apparently scum I guess.
400 and 401 was a joke.
I think it’s pretty obvious that posts 400 and 401s were jokes. It was obvious. In addition, it was also hilarious.
In post 452, shellyc wrote:ooh so OMGUS-ing me here interesting, very interesting

I will defend emphatically to your fake case
I am not a plan of your playstyle but I know that it is NAI. Ugh.
In post 480, Noraa wrote:unless marathon games count. ok now I'll shut up before someone says I'm fluffposting or whatever lol
I mean keep posting. The lesson here isn’t, “you’re fluffposting, shut up”. The lesson here is, “you’re fluffposting, say better stuff.” Either way, keep talking and posting.
In post 484, EchoVision wrote:we have two days left, I'm comfortable voting within: {shelly, plus, sirius, sceptorus, nika} in no particular order.

idk if plus can ever be town in my eyes at this point
shelly was fine but idk wasn't a fan of the push on plus it seemed rather aggressive as opposed to effective i guess?
Shelly’s pushes will always be aggressive as opposed to effective. It's NAI but definitely anti-town imo.
In post 489, 72offsuit wrote:
In post 472, Noraa wrote:HOLD TF UP
sirius is an se?!
SE just means you have played a few newbie games, along with a game outside the newbie queue. It doesn't turn you into Sherlock Holmes.
LOL. lots of funny people in this game :) this will be a good game!
In post 491, 72offsuit wrote:The lack of scumleans/scumreads is concerning ^
at least he’s being honest. Would you want him to make up scumreads if he didn’t have any? Especially because his null pool is largely inactive. Which makes sense!
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:33 am

Post by Redados »

In post 499, 72offsuit wrote:*SE-hat on*

@ Shelly, I think this post is something you would benefit from reading through and mulling over if you are town:

It's by word321 in newbie game 2022 in post-game feedback that succinctly articulates what I think of your slot this game

As for the feedback, I think that Ive already said everything I could say to the scum team on the last day, I guess; nothing else comes to mind
And for the rest, Id say to have an eye on objectives behind actions, or try to guess what ppl r trying to acomplish, more than direct "tells" like acting like scum; scum actively tries to play like town; what differs is in the intention behind actions more than actions.
Oc, take everything I say with a grain of salt, but I hope it helps a lil bit at least.
Amen
In post 504, 72offsuit wrote:Rereading shelly, reads more like a newbietown who thinks every single post is alignment indicative AND is pre-occupied with themself as being town, so anyone who SRs them is scum.
AMEN
In post 505, shellyc wrote:What's wrong with thinking every post is AI though?
UGHH!!!!!
In post 507, 72offsuit wrote:I'm really struggling to get over posts and 401 though.

I can understand both posting similar thoughts, but WORD FOR WORD AND FORMATTING literally verbatim is disturbing. There are like 20 ways the 2 posts could differ, from the order of 72/frog vs frog/72, to punctuation
It. Was. A. Joke.
In post 524, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 487, 72offsuit wrote:Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there, even if you don't celebrate Father's Day today! :D
my guy is on the mars timezone lol
lol
In post 526, Sirius9121 wrote:
In post 524, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 487, 72offsuit wrote:Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there, even if you don't celebrate Father's Day today! :D
my guy is on the mars timezone lol
father day is June 2nd saturday
not in Australia
In post 527, PlusJOYED wrote:Like I said before, in earlier games I tried to devote effort to solving without worryinf about appearances. I'm still learning the game. I ended up getting elimed the same day I replaced in, and the town never really got anything from that. I've never rolled scum on this website. So this time, I'm trying to act town first solve/assist solve second so I don't die. And Shelly's agressive push on me is interfering with my solve attempts, which will probably be thrown out when I die. That doesn't help town either.
I don’t think solving is productive this early. Especially not as early as you started attempting to solve.
In post 531, shellyc wrote:
In post 528, PlusJOYED wrote:This is pretty townie. But all of these things fall into categories of wither genuine mistakes, meticulous obsessing on my personality, attacking me for not wanting be SR, or twisting my words/misinterpreting them. I get it, being self conscious is bad. I'm a newbie slot, still learning this stuff.

I'm gonna commit to 72o since they still feel a lil scummy to me. Their logic doesn't make sense. I'm leaning more on scum shelly, unsure how much of that is gut/prior experience with them and how much of that is me being pissy so I'll hold off for now
why is my wall scummy and 72offsuit's wall townie? doesn't make sense
your wall is worse
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:35 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 673, Mundivore wrote:
In post 646, EchoVision wrote:
In post 549, shellyc wrote:
In post 539, PlusJOYED wrote:Fuck.
I am the town friendly neighbor.
:(
dude next game don't claim TFN as scum

I'm YOUR TOWN DOCTOR EVERYONE
no this isn't on him, this is on you
why would you request a claim from someone that you can't hammer
why would you request a claim from someone that I TOLD EVERYONE NOT TO HAMMER
why would you request a claim from someone when there's TWO SLOTS BEING REPLACED
WHY

on top of that;
why would you counterclaim as such an important PR on DAY 1 when there's so many things that tell you not to
i just don't understand

why wouldn't you just wait for n1 and when nobody says "i received a PM saying that he was town" then we rock that shit
why would you claim doc
even if it's false
why

UNVOTE:
i fully intend to vote for shelly after this shit show went down
IDK I think CC'ing as Doctor to get a 100% scum kill is pretty worth it. Doctor is worth more than a townie, but on average Doctor doesn't usually get to save anyone. Doctor can turn the game with their night action, but using your role (by way of counterclaim) to 100% prove scum is better than the usual ceiling you get out of the night role (when you save someone you prove that they're town and give town an extra day of discussion). Saving two people is probably better than getting one scum (two town confirms plus one extra town kill), but I'd say Doctors don't generally get to do that on average. If I were in shelly's position, I'd do the same.
+1.

No reason to claim there as scum!shelly, maybe if PLUS had been an investigative role like the cop or a tracker it would have made sense for the scum to sac there, but saccing just to get a TFN lynched whom you could just nightkill instead and reach day 2 with both scum alive and one PR down for town is clearly a much better option for scum.

I didn't check how likely it was that shelly had to claim in order to not get lynched herself, though.

I could easily picture town!shelly getting excited about tunneling the mafia D1 as a pr and counterclaiming there. I feel like scum!shelly would be more interested in staying alive than in getting the TFN mislynched.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:39 am

Post by Noraa »

BAHAHAHA Echo's a jellyfish. Poor Echo: loses braincells cuz two people just claimed pr roles, is balding at 18, AND is now a jellyfish
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:40 am

Post by Noraa »

@Frog
I agree and hard TR shelly now whereas I used to have a null read on her
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:41 am

Post by Redados »

In post 538, shellyc wrote:PlusJoy please claim because you're at E-1

the survivalistic mindset is so scummy upon rereading, our wincon is to kick all the scum NOT stay alive
I hate this
In post 539, PlusJOYED wrote:Fuck.
I am the town friendly neighbor.
:(
I hate this more
In post 541, 72offsuit wrote:Lol. Worst request for a claim and worst claim ever, even for a. Newbie game.
Agreed
In post 542, 72offsuit wrote:UNVOTE: PlusJOYED

I dont buy the claim.

1. Total scumbucket, so i think its extremely likely just scum role fishing and trying to avert their lynch.

2. No PR is that ready to out themselves at the drop if a hat, especially not when:
A) a player requested for no hammers
B) we have replacements incoming
C) request for a claim came from their scumread
D) request came from a player who was already on their wagon And unable to actually hammer

Unvoting until replacements in.
I mean, TFN is a comfirmable claim. We can literally prove it. So I don’t think it’s a scumbucket?
In post 547, shellyc wrote:Guys plusjoy outed scum here

I’m the doctor and doctor is impossible to be paired with a TFN

Hammer this right now
:o :o :o :o :o :D :D :D :D :D
In post 555, PlusJOYED wrote:This game took a really fucking dumb turn. Guess I shouldn't have claimed yet but it's really disadvantagous to elim PR as they said and I didn't see how I wouldn't die at E-1 and everyone but Nora thinking im scum. But kill shelly for real, let them flip red (again) and I'll die from NK tonight
If Shelly is scum, then she is really really stupid.
In post 560, shellyc wrote:I know there is a Cop or Tracker in the game. They'll prove me right.
okay buddy this is pretty scummy. We don’t need more counterclaims.
In post 561, PlusJOYED wrote:There is 1 of 2 outcomes here:
I flip red and shelly dies tonight
Or
I flip TFN and shelly gets elimed tomorrow

It's up to you guys really. I know I'm TFN but that's all I can give ya
this seems like the correct assessment.
In post 585, shellyc wrote:Emblematic of being pocketed by scum

it's an easy choice. just vote plusjoy here

pedit: why would you unvote? we can wait for a 2nd PR claim to disprove (or prove) the claim
STOP. Other power role do NOT claim
In post 592, PlusJOYED wrote:Yeah I'd like the tracker/jailkeeper to claim now so we know who is scum
STOP

I agree with post 599
In post 607, PlusJOYED wrote:A town pr verifying me and damning shelly, will save us from eliming a townie here, which is the current trajectory. And if a pr counterclaims me and sides with shelly, when I flip green the game will be solved. Or vice versa.
Nope. Stop.
In post 630, Frogsterking wrote:I'm still not reading PLUS as scum.
In post 631, Frogsterking wrote:Or shelly.
HOW. One of them has to be scum, right?? Or am I crazy
In post 632, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 607, PlusJOYED wrote:A town pr verifying me and damning shelly, will save us from eliming a townie here, which is the current trajectory. And if a pr counterclaims me and sides with shelly, when I flip green the game will be solved. Or vice versa.
This is all kinds of wrong.
correct.

I agree with post 673.
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:43 am

Post by Redados »

I'm all caught up. I'm prepared to lim PlusJoy today.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:45 am

Post by Noraa »

Phew now we wait for 72's opinion because I'm interested in what he's going to say
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:46 am

Post by Redados »

I went to the last votecount and saw that PlusJoy is at E-2. Everyone is saying "don't hammer", but I should be able to safely vote and put him at E-1, right?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:50 am

Post by Noraa »

Plus was at E-1 then frog or someone unvoted
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:50 am

Post by Noraa »

Nvm it was 72 I think
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:51 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 685, Redados wrote:I went to the last votecount and saw that PlusJoy is at E-2. Everyone is saying "don't hammer", but I should be able to safely vote and put him at E-1, right?
I might hammer him then.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:51 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Unless you don't want me to.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:52 am

Post by Noraa »

DONT DO IT FROG
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:52 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

dang redados i like you sad imma get elimed today.

I'm kinda pissed at how freaking dumb shelly is being rn. Regardless of alignment this push has been agressive as hell and self sacrificing considering they are gonna get elimed tomorrow. But I'm still pretty bad at this game, so whatevs. I'm gonna be extremely pissed if shelly doesn't flip tomorrow, and outraged if they flip VT cause they were cocky about me flipping red.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:52 am

Post by Noraa »

Echo will kill us all when he's back and lose more hair lmaooo
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:53 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 691, PlusJOYED wrote:dang redados i like you sad imma get elimed today.

I'm kinda pissed at how freaking dumb shelly is being rn. Regardless of alignment this push has been agressive as hell and self sacrificing considering they are gonna get elimed tomorrow. But I'm still pretty bad at this game, so whatevs. I'm gonna be extremely pissed if shelly doesn't flip tomorrow, and outraged if they flip VT cause they were cocky about me flipping red.
If she flips green then it means my read was correct :O
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:54 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

though truth be told, eliming a provable pr role is pretty dumb as town.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:54 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 666, EchoVision wrote: NOBODY CLAIM ANY ROLES
NOBODY HAMMER
IF YOU HAVE AN INSTINCT TO DO SOMETHING JUST DON'T DO IT[/b]
Mundivore
Mundivore
Goon
Mundivore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:00 am

Post by Mundivore »

If y'all put Plus at E-1 he could self-hammer. I don't have any problems with him getting lim'd but I also do want to see 72 comment on this nonsense. Not too upset if we go for the hammer right now, but we've got a day and a bit so we aren't in a rush yet. I think we've seen enough people talk that it's pretty clear we aren't going to get a third PR claim so there's no real danger in waiting. I'm not going to plonk my vote down until we have like ~12 hours left or we finish hearing from people, whichever comes first.

That being said, there's waiting for 72's comment is basically the only reason we have to wait, and ultimately I don't think they'll get nightkilled. I won't read scum into anyone who wants to move to night yet.

Happy to see you redados, AFKs are no fun.
Mundivore
Mundivore
Goon
Mundivore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:02 am

Post by Mundivore »

In post 694, PlusJOYED wrote:though truth be told, eliming a provable pr role is pretty dumb as town.
If we weren't to elim you or shelly, who would we elim?
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:04 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

I'm actually leaning more towards sirius or froster. Froster feels kinda fake, following what people have been saying without really solving and Sirius is sirius. I'm null on 72o now atm
Mundivore
Mundivore
Goon
Mundivore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:04 am

Post by Mundivore »

The sole function of TFN is to be provably town. If you're telling the truth, then this is just action economy: eliming you is using that night action on every player in the game at once :P

((Dear god this is a joke please read it as such))