Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:08 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 720, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 717, Noraa wrote:
In post 712, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 708, Mundivore wrote:
In post 698, PlusJOYED wrote:I'm actually leaning more towards sirius or froster. Froster feels kinda fake, following what people have been saying without really solving and Sirius is sirius. I'm null on 72o now atm
I could
maybe
get behind a sirius elim
if
we can agree to do it in a coordinated way.

Town agrees to nominate one person to receive TFN towny message. Shelly agrees to protect that person.

If towny nominee or Plus dies, shelly is lying and we kill.

If shelly dies, Plus is lying and we kill.

If something else happens, then we have the nominee say if they got the message or not.

If they did, shelly is lying or the nominee is lying. We kill shelly, and if shelly isn't scum then we're at worst 3 vs. 2 with a confirmed scum team of nominee + Plus and town wins the game. If shelly is scum, we're at worst at 4 vs. 1 with no confirmation.

If they didn't get message, then we kill plus and we're at worst at 4 vs. 1.

If nobody dies night 1, then scum is doubleplusstupid and PlusJOYED is lying.

That's a... decent set of outcomes. Killing scum that isn't plus on day one definitely wins the game for town.

I feel like this is more of a "bird in the hand" type of scenario, though. If we kill Plus now then we're at worst going to be at 4 vs. 1, which is more or less the same worst-case outcome we get by going with the above convoluted scheme that has so many more moving parts and points of failure. I feel like town is throwing by not limming plus here.
LMAO. This is potentially a very strong plan. If we nominate the wrong player on accident and they lie, then after we mis lynch shelly it's 5-way lylo and the scum team is confirmed.
The prob is now everyone in this game knows about this plan and all the little tricks and stuff u put in so it will no longer work....
Which part of it won't work?
In post 721, Noraa wrote:
In post 720, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 698, PlusJOYED wrote:I'm actually leaning more towards sirius or froster. Froster feels kinda fake, following what people have been saying without really solving and Sirius is sirius. I'm null on 72o now atm
I could
maybe
get behind a sirius elim
if

Town agrees to nominate one person to receive TFN towny message. Shelly agrees to protect that person.

If something else happens, then we have the nominee say if they got the message or not.

If they did, shelly is lying or the nominee is lying. We kill shelly, and if shelly isn't scum then we're at worst 3 vs. 2 with a confirmed scum team of nominee + Plus and town wins the game. If shelly is scum, we're at worst at 4 vs. 1 with no confirmation.

That's a... decent set of outcomes. Killing scum that isn't plus on day one definitely wins the game for town.

I feel like this is more of a "bird in the hand" type of scenario, though. If we kill Plus now then we're at worst going to be at 4 vs. 1, which is more or less the same worst-case outcome we get by going with the above convoluted scheme that has so many more moving parts and points of failure. I feel like town is throwing by not limming plus here.
LMAO. This is potentially a very strong plan. If we nominate the wrong player on accident and they lie, then after we mis lynch shelly it's 5-way lylo and the scum team is confirmed.
The prob is now everyone in this game knows about this plan and all the little tricks and stuff u put in so it will no longer work....
Which part of it won't work?
Theres too many if's and that gives the mafia a lot of chances to just confuse us by doing strange things
In post 722, Mundivore wrote:
I could
maybe
get behind a sirius elim
if

The only way this plan doesn't work is misexecution on the town's part: I already accounted for all the possible night actions scum could take.

The thing is, giving town's record this game, I think misexecution of the plan is likely enough that we shouldn't jump on it :P
Okay, I thought of one: PLUS is scum, shelly is the doctor, we are in setup A1, scum role block shelly and kill our nomination target.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:08 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

I like the plan that sounds fun. I prefer eliming shellyc today since from my perspective she's either a misplaying scum or a severely misplaying VT claiming a pr role. Knowing shelly, I think her plan was that she was scum, and she'll say her plan was that she was confident that I was maf and to fake claim doc as VT so she would die n1 and that the maf kept her alive but she's just a regretful. If the town promises me they'll elim her no matter what I'm fine with being elimed rn.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 726, PlusJOYED wrote:I like the plan that sounds fun. I prefer eliming shellyc today since from my perspective she's either a misplaying scum or a severely misplaying VT claiming a pr role. Knowing shelly, I think her plan was that she was scum, and she'll say her plan was that she was confident that I was maf and to fake claim doc as VT so she would die n1 and that the maf kept her alive but she's just a regretful. If the town promises me they'll elim her no matter what I'm fine with being elimed rn.
so ik shelly has kinda low-key been attacking u a shit ton but tbf most of her points were pretty valid. i slightly feel like ur trying to get another to die with u which I don't like because I tr u and shelly. In fact I prolly tr shelly a lil more than u as of rn cuz I feel like scum wouldn't do something like this.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:18 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I just describe a situation in which town loses from this plan and then PLUS immediately says "I like this plan"
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:20 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In hindsight shelly's ISO looked pretty good, the only part I disagreed with was when she ruled out PLUS + sirius.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:21 am

Post by Noraa »

I don't want you to be eliminated plus bc I truly do believe that u r town. Like I hear what they r saying but I seriously legitimately think ur town(if ur not imma be very upset with my read btw) The problem is that what shelly has done so far screams town to me. She does seem very sus of basically everyone but she's done and said things that I don't think scum would ever do or say - it just doesn't make sense to me. Especially her wall, I just feel like 1)scum would never do walls cuz they r sus af 2)scum wouldn't directly come at u, they would pocket other people and have them do the dirty work 3)u already fucking claimed ur role, if she was scum, she could've just night killed u, I don't see the point in cc'ing. I tr both of u and its putting me in a tough place rn and I think I might just not choose a side here because I don't wish to be a part of the elimination of either bc I believe u both are town. I believe in my read and will believe in both of you not being scum and I think that will be my stance in this whole argument thingie.

This paragraphs too long. I aint proofreading. if there's a ton of runons and bad grammar, just pretend it was perfect:)
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:22 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 728, Frogsterking wrote:I just describe a situation in which town loses from this plan and then PLUS immediately says "I like this plan"
bad timing ig
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:23 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Noraa I know you townread both shelly and PLUS before the claims, as did I, however, logically we have confirmation now that one of them is gamethrowing or one of them is lying, and I don't believe that either one is game throwing.

Noraa let's say PLUS is scum here for sure and shelly is town, who do you think PLUS partner is if you had to pick right now?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:24 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Actually, in hindsight, don't answer that Noraa lol.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:26 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 733, Frogsterking wrote:Actually, in hindsight, don't answer that Noraa lol.
Why not?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:26 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I think we should kill PLUS immediately, everything we are saying at this point is information for the scum team to decide on their night kill.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:28 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I'm also not interested in hearing from the replacement slot for this same reason. I'll townread anyone who helps me quickhammer PLUS.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:28 am

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: PLUS
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:29 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 732, Frogsterking wrote:Noraa I know you townread both shelly and PLUS before the claims, as did I, however, logically we have confirmation now that one of them is gamethrowing or one of them is lying, and I don't believe that either one is game throwing.

Noraa let's say PLUS is scum here for sure and shelly is town, who do you think PLUS partner is if you had to pick right now?
maybe both are lying? Idk I still feel like all their posts give off townie vibes. My gut tells me they are town and I wish to believe it til the end, at least for my first game. Perhaps this will be a big lesson for me and teach me new things in preparation of the second but rn I want to stick to what I believed and go thru with it. If my read was absolute garbage, well fuck it. no one can say anything anyways since its my first game so lmao imma just continue thru with my reads.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:30 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 737, Frogsterking wrote:VOTE: PLUS
Nooo frog, echo's gonna be so mad :eek: :eek:
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:30 am

Post by Noraa »

Plus is back at E-1 now I'm pretty sure
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 736, Frogsterking wrote:I'm also not interested in hearing from the replacement slot for this same reason. I'll townread anyone who helps me quickhammer PLUS.
I won't be taking this free town pass bc I believe in plus and his pure townie energy(I stole this line from someone, can't remember who, but I think I heard it a while ago)
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:35 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 738, Noraa wrote:
In post 732, Frogsterking wrote:Noraa I know you townread both shelly and PLUS before the claims, as did I, however, logically we have confirmation now that one of them is gamethrowing or one of them is lying, and I don't believe that either one is game throwing.

maybe both are lying? Idk I still feel like all their posts give off townie vibes. My gut tells me they are town and I wish to believe it til the end, at least for my first game. Perhaps this will be a big lesson for me and teach me new things in preparation of the second but rn I want to stick to what I believed and go thru with it. If my read was absolute garbage, well fuck it. no one can say anything anyways since its my first game so lmao imma just continue thru with my reads.
I think this is a cool take. Like if they had already played so many games together they were able to do some kind of role swap with each other.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:36 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

Final readlist:
TR: Noraa, echo, Sirius, both replacements
100 % scum: Shellyc
SR: 72o (tunneling me, suggested they should kill me even after I claimed but before shellyc counterclaimed, which makes no fucking sense. Also leaps of logic I think for SR me and not listening otherwise), froster (not really solving, lots of fluff, defensive/neutral around shellyc. I expect them to bus hard shelly tomorrow to gain towncred. Wants to end discussion which helps scum)
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:37 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 741, Noraa wrote:
In post 736, Frogsterking wrote:I'm also not interested in hearing from the replacement slot for this same reason. I'll townread anyone who helps me quickhammer PLUS.
I won't be taking this free town pass bc I believe in plus and his pure townie energy(I stole this line from someone, can't remember who, but I think I heard it a while ago)
Yeah that townpass is some bullshit
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:38 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

Not that it matters since I'll be elimed soon, but my elim pool today is just shellyc, and my elim pool tomorrow is (72o, froster)
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:42 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Well Echo's main concern is getting fear killed N1. So if he comes back and says a bunch of pro-town stuff that might make the mafia decide to kill him because he's the most townie. Especially if he inadvertently says something which could indicate that he's the pr.

If you quickhammer PLUS now that would encourage mafia to keep Echo alive because they know he will be angry at us.

So quickhammering is arguably the best choice both because you're concerned about Echo's well-being (it gives the mafia a reason to keep him alive) and because it helps the town because it gives the mafia less time to look for the pr.

And the person you borrowed that line from is shelly.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 745, PlusJOYED wrote:Not that it matters since I'll be elimed soon, but my elim pool today is just shellyc, and my elim pool tomorrow is (72o, froster)
Bro if I had god tier persuasive skills, I would try to not have an elim today cuz I feel like no elim is better than killing a townie(some people had valid points against this but like :cry: ) But it seems a lot of peoples opinions r set in stone at this point and I hate it but also i don't know what to do. Now's about the time when I low-key wish I was an SE that knew wtf I was doing.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 744, PlusJOYED wrote:
Yeah that townpass is some bullshit
In post 726, PlusJOYED wrote:I like the plan that sounds fun. I prefer eliming shellyc today since from my perspective she's either a misplaying scum or a severely misplaying VT claiming a pr role. Knowing shelly, I think her plan was that she was scum, and she'll say her plan was that she was confident that I was maf and to fake claim doc as VT so she would die n1 and that the maf kept her alive but she's just a regretful. If the town promises me they'll elim her no matter what I'm fine with being elimed rn.
PLUS is also attempting to keep the conversation going here so she can look for the other PR.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:46 am

Post by Noraa »

Dang that's harsh I tr shelly, plus, and echo and ur telling me that voting plus might save echo.