Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:37 am

Post by Redados »

In post 872, Noraa wrote:
In post 867, Redados wrote:
In post 862, Noraa wrote:Your telling me that lying automatically mean your scum. This logic doesn't make any sense. I just played in two marathon games and I didn't tell the truth about my roles in one of them. Did that mean I was scum? hell no I was town cop
Yes, here I'm assuming that lying means that you are scum.
In post 3, JacksonVirgo wrote:
Claiming Your Role

It is almost always best to not claim your role unless you are at E-1 and have been asked to claim as part of an “intent to hammer.” This is because, as a town power role (“PR”), if you out prematurely, you are likely to be night-killed (“NK’d”). As a Vanilla Townie (“VT”), claiming early helps the mafia team narrow down the setup and possible PR candidates. An exception to this would be if a mafia player claimed your role, claiming early to counter the false claim (“CC”) would out the mafia player, and would be a benefit to the town.

Do not fake claim a power role as town!
While it may help you avoid getting eliminated, you might cause a real PR to out themselves by counterclaiming - then the mafia will know who the PR is, and you will probably get eliminated for lying to town. Feel free to fake a claim as scum, though, if you think it would help.
It is incredibly anti-town to fake claim a power role as town. Incredibly anti-town. The only time I can think of that ever working is in a particular gambit or something but that seems very risky and most likely to hurt the town. I think that it is a big reach to assume that this is the case in this situation.
Again I don't think noobs think things thru. I literally claimed a 3p role in my marathon game as a town cop. u look at that and say wow she's stupid but I mean noobs don't know wtf they r doing. this is legit a point I've pushed so much this game. People kept saying plus was scum bc blah blah blah but noobies don't think of those things!
Shelly wouldn't fakeclaim a power role as a vanilla townie. I can't speak for PlusJoy on this but I really think it's more likely than not for both of them that they are either a town power role or scum.
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Redados »

In post 874, Noraa wrote:
In post 871, Redados wrote:
In post 866, Noraa wrote:
In post 863, PlusJOYED wrote:that is adorable noraa. But VT's don't lie about their role
Bruh I feel like vt wouldn't wanna say they r vanilla town bc 1)it helps scum narrow down choices for pr 2)town might eliminate u anyways bc they think ur sketch so they r thinking eh we either r limming a vt or a scum
And according to people like Redados, trading a pr for a scum is ok so killing off a vt that u think is scum I'm 100% sure is ok by these standards
Your refusal to listen and adapt to new information is really bothering me.
your ability to be able to change your opinion based on majority vote that fast is quite stunning too. makes me think ur trying too hard to blend in with town scum!redado
I'm not sheeping majority vote. I, along with the majority, are sheeping logic.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Noraa »

Fine then if I am forced to choose I will choose shelly because I don't think she'd cc doctor as scum. It makes no sense and there are no benefits on her end.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Noraa »

I TRed her hard because of her cc
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:40 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 877, Noraa wrote:Fine then if I am forced to choose I will choose shelly because I don't think she'd cc doctor as scum. It makes no sense and there are no benefits on her end.
That's what I was thinking, however, do you believe that plus reaction was fake? It looks real to me.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:45 am

Post by Frogsterking »

UNVOTE: shelly

I'm going to give myself time to recover from my hangover and the things that happened in this game over the last 24 hours.

The deadline is in one day or so?

I'm going to think about whether lynching inside or outside of the ccs is mechanically superior, possible motivations for shelly to fake claim, and the chances plus was faking the reaction to being hammered.

I'm leaning toward voting shelly now because of plus's reaction to being hammered.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:54 am

Post by EchoVision »

if we do lynch outside of the counter claims it’s gonna have to be fast, should prob start discussion about it now

i don’t like nikahangs slot as town
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:55 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

@mod can we get a vote count? I think we've proven we have too much monke brain to be able to count votes.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Echo what was it you didn't like about the Nikahang replacement?
Mundivore
Mundivore
Goon
Mundivore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Mundivore »

This whole mess is giving me a migraine. All this waffling is just going to shoot us in the foot.

I don't care if we eliminate shelly or if we eliminate Plus, but one of them has to go. It's a throw of tremendous proportions if we don't take our guaranteed one-for-one and go on. Town can only afford two missed eliminations. Are we really going to go for a
complete guess
Day 1 instead of the 50/50?

So obv. shelly + Plus are one town, one scum. Of the remaining:

I don't like Redados b/c I feel like he's trying to pocket me and b/c he gave no warning for the 'hammer' (fake hammer b/c everyone miscounted b/c of Echo's unvote)

I don't like Noraa b/c every time she posts it confuses me... very weird play, especially on insistence that shelly and plus might be two town.

I don't like Sirius b/c it seems like his primary goal is just to see people elimmed. Only shows up to defend case against person on chopping block and vote for new person.

I don't like Echo b/c he's rude af. Dude chill out. Nothing really AI about being rude but I don't like the way he plays. Raising people's hackles doesn't help you find scum, if anything it muddies the waters. I also don't like that he's open to a kill outside of the two entangled players. I'd rather kill shelly than not kill plus or shelly.

Frogster and 72 are my only town reads for now.

I like the idea of a Shelly+Sirius scumteam. Sirius earlywagons shelly and then hops to the first viable alternative feels like aggressive scum play where you vote your partner to divert attention from your connection early. I also like the idea of Noraa + Plus scumteam, it almost feels like Nora's been trying to divert things ever since Plus was put on the chopping block.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

I'm emotionally exhausted, back in a few hours. I do think either me or shelly has to die today for the 50/50. Nothing else makes sense imo
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Redados »

In post 882, PlusJOYED wrote:@mod can we get a vote count? I think we've proven we have too much monke brain to be able to count votes.
Mod should be waking up soon.
In post 885, PlusJOYED wrote:I'm emotionally exhausted, back in a few hours. I do think either me or shelly has to die today for the 50/50. Nothing else makes sense imo
Agreed. I will be voting for Shelly today.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 879, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 877, Noraa wrote:Fine then if I am forced to choose I will choose shelly because I don't think she'd cc doctor as scum. It makes no sense and there are no benefits on her end.
That's what I was thinking, however, do you believe that plus reaction was fake? It looks real to me.
hm tbh if he was scum then that was literally a golden opportunity to prove he was town. I don't really wanna think he's scum but I mean if I must look at it from that point of view, that is what I see
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 881, EchoVision wrote:if we do lynch outside of the counter claims it’s gonna have to be fast, should prob start discussion about it now

i don’t like nikahangs slot as town
lurker was replaced echo keep up with the times lol :lol:
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 884, Mundivore wrote:This whole mess is giving me a migraine. All this waffling is just going to shoot us in the foot.

I don't care if we eliminate shelly or if we eliminate Plus, but one of them has to go. It's a throw of tremendous proportions if we don't take our guaranteed one-for-one and go on. Town can only afford two missed eliminations. Are we really going to go for a
complete guess
Day 1 instead of the 50/50?

So obv. shelly + Plus are one town, one scum. Of the remaining:

I don't like Redados b/c I feel like he's trying to pocket me and b/c he gave no warning for the 'hammer' (fake hammer b/c everyone miscounted b/c of Echo's unvote)

I don't like Noraa b/c every time she posts it confuses me... very weird play, especially on insistence that shelly and plus might be two town.

I don't like Sirius b/c it seems like his primary goal is just to see people elimmed. Only shows up to defend case against person on chopping block and vote for new person.

I don't like Echo b/c he's rude af. Dude chill out. Nothing really AI about being rude but I don't like the way he plays. Raising people's hackles doesn't help you find scum, if anything it muddies the waters. I also don't like that he's open to a kill outside of the two entangled players. I'd rather kill shelly than not kill plus or shelly.

Frogster and 72 are my only town reads for now.

I like the idea of a Shelly+Sirius scumteam. Sirius earlywagons shelly and then hops to the first viable alternative feels like aggressive scum play where you vote your partner to divert attention from your connection early. I also like the idea of Noraa + Plus scumteam, it almost feels like Nora's been trying to divert things ever since Plus was put on the chopping block.
....and it seems we have ourselves another shelly :lol: Very sus of everyone u r sir
Sirius9121
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:24 pm

Post by Sirius9121 »

I like a Mundivore/Plusjoyed scum team.
余命数か月ばかりの恋に点滴で扶養する患者達
被害者の甘い期待を弔い悔悟の機会を躊躇うドクター
所以など行方知らず未知の病巣に臥す患者達
発熱が死因 然れば早期に躊躇すべきだったと知る放火犯
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by Noraa »

@Mundivore
valid point on Redados. He seemed like he knew he hammered yet didn't give any kind of heads up. that's scummy imo. personally didn't see the pocketing pls elaborate.
sirius was replaced I'm pretty sure
echos play style just seems to be like that. its pretty daring but it seems like something that I feel like he would tone down if mafia and I don't see that hear so my tr on him stays.
72 is a tr for me for now
frog is null now bc I thought offering to give a free town pass to everyone that voted plus seemed a lil scummy
I have however tr'ed frog for a very long time so he might go back to that list soon
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Noraa »

*hear
Sirius9121
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by Sirius9121 »

In post 891, Noraa wrote:@Mundivore
valid point on Redados. He seemed like he knew he hammered yet didn't give any kind of heads up. that's scummy imo. personally didn't see the pocketing pls elaborate.
echos play style just seems to be like that. its pretty daring but it seems like something that I feel like he would tone down if mafia and I don't see that hear so my tr on him stays.
frog is null now bc I thought offering to give a free town pass to everyone that voted plus seemed a lil scummy
I have however tr'ed frog for a very long time so he might go back to that list soon
I haven't been replaced smh
余命数か月ばかりの恋に点滴で扶養する患者達
被害者の甘い期待を弔い悔悟の機会を躊躇うドクター
所以など行方知らず未知の病巣に臥す患者達
発熱が死因 然れば早期に躊躇すべきだったと知る放火犯
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by Noraa »

Updated read:
TR: Echo, Shelly, 72?
Null: Plus, Sirius, Frog, Nikahang(now Mundivore),
SR: Sceptorus(now Redados)
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 893, Sirius9121 wrote:
I haven't been replaced smh
ah ok I remembered wrong then. nikahang and sceptoros were replaced by redados and mundivore. anyways will you be contributing anything to our lil discussion here? I have asked multiple time for ur read on the game if I remember correctly ... and got no replies
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Redados »

I’m mobile posting but I know what he’s referring to and I will try and find it
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 896, Redados wrote:
I’m mobile posting but I know what he’s referring to and I will try and find it
why are you helping dig up dirt on urself? ur just getting scummier in my eyes
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Redados »

In post 807, Redados wrote:
In post 802, EchoVision wrote:update: i don't like mundivore as town