Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:07 am

Post by Redados »

In post 1273, Noraa wrote:
In post 1272, Noraa wrote:I am a lil freaked out yes. I don't like that we must lim one. scum!plus seems more realistic but plus seems more town than shelly
and so I choose to believe in my brain rather than my gut. (brains saying vote plus) (guts saying vote shelly)
The thing is that neither of these is a bad decision. Either way, we're going to lim scum within the next two days, so it'll be okay! We'll make the best decision we have right now with the information we have and if we get it wrong today, we'll just get 'em tomorrow! :]
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:07 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1274, Redados wrote:
In post 1272, Noraa wrote:I am a lil freaked out yes. I don't like that we must lim one. scum!plus seems more realistic but plus seems more town than shelly
Here's some advice an SE gave me in my first day when I was freaked out about a potential mislim on day one:
In post 676, T-Bone wrote:
In post 669, Redados wrote:IRL I like to make very conservative decisions, ie not gambling, because I don't like
losing
when I could have avoided the loss by not playing at all. I feel the same way about a mislim. I am irrationally afraid of a mislim.
I feel that. Remember in mafia no decision has permanent consequences until the game is over.
Alright thanks.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:09 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1275, Redados wrote:
and so I choose to believe in my brain rather than my gut. (brains saying vote plus) (guts saying vote shelly)
The thing is that neither of these is a bad decision. Either way, we're going to lim scum within the next two days, so it'll be okay! We'll make the best decision we have right now with the information we have and if we get it wrong today, we'll just get 'em tomorrow! :]
Now I'm low-key feeling bad sring u :shifty: :shifty: U get a free pass to the null category :lol:
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:09 am

Post by Redados »

Has anyone clicked on Sirius' profile and looked at his occupation and interests? Looks pretty sketch to me...
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:10 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1278, Redados wrote:Has anyone clicked on Sirius' profile and looked at his occupation and interests? Looks pretty sketch to me...
BAHAHAHA
that's funny but I think its true that might mean he tends to like being scum
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:10 am

Post by Redados »

In post 1277, Noraa wrote:Now I'm low-key feeling bad sring u :shifty: :shifty: U get a free pass to the null category :lol:
I'm not offended, that's part of the game, no worries! We're all still learning how to play and part of the process is how to develop reads and figuring out what to do with them. The more you run through that process the better you'll get at it!
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:11 am

Post by Redados »

In post 1279, Noraa wrote:
In post 1278, Redados wrote:Has anyone clicked on Sirius' profile and looked at his occupation and interests? Looks pretty sketch to me...
BAHAHAHA
that's funny but I think its true that might mean he tends to like being scum
I don't think it's AI, I just thought it was funny
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:12 am

Post by Noraa »

Ive never really payed attention to profile before but lol mine got updated to have the latest info
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:12 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1282, Noraa wrote:Ive never really payed attention to profile before but lol mine got updated to have the latest info
*profiles
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:12 am

Post by Redados »

In post 1197, Sirius9121 wrote:Pokemon friend!
you and I probably have a lot in common!
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:13 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I read through plus's scum meta game from a different site he posted in . The main thing I took away was that there was a lot of reliance on AtE from that meta in general and that overall the quality of play was not that low.

Considering plus said they have a degree in computer science with a minor in math () and when they were in highschool they played on that site that relied a lot on AtE I'm thinking it's possible they kept track of the votes and were just giving theater after the e-0.

VOTE: plusJOY

shelly does shelly things as scum and town, so far that doesn't include saccing herself for the pr, I guess we'll have to see though.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:15 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1285, Frogsterking wrote:I read through plus's scum meta game from a different site he posted in . The main thing I took away was that there was a lot of reliance on AtE from that meta in general and that overall the quality of play was not that low.

Considering plus said they have a degree in computer science with a minor in math () and when they were in highschool they played on that site that relied a lot on AtE I'm thinking it's possible they kept track of the votes and were just giving theater after the e-0.

shelly does shelly things as scum and town, so far that doesn't include saccing herself for the pr, I guess we'll have to see though.
you read thru all those pages?! dude that was like 72 pages or something.... I only read like 4 pages and couldn't even find plus either cuz I was skimming too fast or he didn't talk until later
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:15 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Is that the hammer, or e-1, or what?
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:16 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1277, Noraa wrote:
Now I'm low-key feeling bad sring u :shifty: :shifty: U get a free pass to the null category :lol:
stop this is the worst post you've made yet
never do that
ever
scum can help people just as much as townies
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:16 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1287, Frogsterking wrote:Is that the hammer, or e-1, or what?
E-1
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:17 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1286, Noraa wrote:
In post 1285, Frogsterking wrote:I read through plus's scum meta game from a different site he posted in . The main thing I took away was that there was a lot of reliance on AtE from that meta in general and that overall the quality of play was not that low.

you read thru all those pages?! dude that was like 72 pages or something.... I only read like 4 pages and couldn't even find plus either cuz I was skimming too fast or he didn't talk until later
I think it was 157 pages actually. It was difficult to find him because he was lurking and there were a lot of players in that game.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:17 am

Post by EchoVision »

l-1
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:17 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1288, EchoVision wrote:
In post 1277, Noraa wrote:
stop this is the worst post you've made yet
never do that
ever
scum can help people just as much as townies
sorries :( Ok fine redados is back to sr list :(
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:18 am

Post by EchoVision »

i mean
redados is town
but your reasoning was not good
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:19 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I also believe that plus was trying to AtE me specifically earlier when he said stuff like "oh i was going to TFN Frogster but now im not so sure.." implying he knew I was town and trying to swing my vote.
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:27 am

Post by Redados »

In post 1233, Redados wrote:
In post 1201, Redados wrote:
In post 1065, JacksonVirgo wrote:

VC 1.13
shellyc (1)
- PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED (2)
- shellyc, Mundivore
Noraa (1)
- Sirius9121
Redados (1)
- Noraa

Not Voting (4)
- 72offsuit, EchoVision, Redados, Frogsterking

With 9 unfortunate souls alive, you need 5 votes to eliminate.

PlusJOYED is at E-3

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-09-08 12:00:00)

Let me know if there are any errors
In post 1103, Redados wrote:VOTE: ShellyC
In post 1165, 72offsuit wrote:
If you are town, vote for a PlusJOYED kick

VOTE: PlusJOYED
In post 1226, EchoVision wrote:fine i will
VOTE: shelly
unofficial l-2

Unofficial vote count:
Shelly is at E-2 (me, PlusJoy, echo)
PlusJoy is at E-1 (Shelly, Mundivore, 72ofsuit, Frogsterking)
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:29 am

Post by EchoVision »

frogster come join us
it's warm over on shelly
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:38 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I take it you tr me then Echo? Like from your pov you're assuming I'm town and incorrectly voting on plus.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:41 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1296, EchoVision wrote:frogster come join us
it's warm over on shelly
may I ask why shelly is a better option? I am pretty undecided tbh but my brain is telling me it has to be plus and I want to trust my brain just this once
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:48 am

Post by Redados »

In post 1298, Noraa wrote:
In post 1296, EchoVision wrote:frogster come join us
it's warm over on shelly
may I ask why shelly is a better option? I am pretty undecided tbh but my brain is telling me it has to be plus and I want to trust my brain just this once
I'm happy with either as a lim. I prefer Shelly because of
1) Plus's appeal to emotion and
2) we can prove plus' role by the nature of town friendly neighbor