fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:01 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1333, Redados wrote:I have another critique for you Noraa. Constantly hedging and saying, "I don't want to vote, but..." or "I didn't want to vote for them" is hedging and trying to deflect responsibility. Own your votes. We're not going to give you a pass just because you make a statement like that.

That being said, if PlusJoy flips green, I won't be mad at you. But if I were to be mad at you, those hedging statement wouldn't assuage me, they would just make me angrier that you're not taking responbility.
Ok first off I felt so freaking pressured to hammer. I didn't want to hammer. Thats a fact. But anyways I will get shelly eliminated bc PLUS DESERVES JUSTICE. I will make sure shelly dies for her pretty lies. Plus dw we will get a shelly lim TODAY and you will get the justice that you deserve! Ofc what redados mentioned we do 100% needa be careful of. (insert angriest emoji ever to exist) I will believe my gut from now on plus >:(
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:01 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1349, Redados wrote:
In post 1335, JacksonVirgo wrote:

VC DAY 1 FINAL
shellyc (3)
- PlusJOYED, ,
PlusJOYED (5)
- shellyc, Mundivore, , ,
Noraa (1)
- Sirius9121
Redados (1)
- Noraa

With 9 unfortunate souls alive, you need 5 votes to eliminate.

PlusJOYED has been eliminated!
Who was voting for Shelly? It was PlusJOYED, Redados, and EchoVision. I'm feeling like all those guys are town. In fact I am 100% without a doubt sure.

Who was not voting for Shelly? It was Mundivore, Shelly, 72offsuit, Frogsterking, Noraa, and Sirius9121. I feel like the scum lies in this set of players.

We can pack it up guys, I did it! I solved the game! I love voting analysis. Very useful.
This is actually one of the most useless posts I've ever seen -_________________-
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:08 am

Post by Redados »

In post 1350, Noraa wrote:
In post 1333, Redados wrote:I have another critique for you Noraa. Constantly hedging and saying, "I don't want to vote, but..." or "I didn't want to vote for them" is hedging and trying to deflect responsibility. Own your votes. We're not going to give you a pass just because you make a statement like that.

That being said, if PlusJoy flips green, I won't be mad at you. But if I were to be mad at you, those hedging statement wouldn't assuage me, they would just make me angrier that you're not taking responbility.
Ok first off I felt so freaking pressured to hammer. I didn't want to hammer. Thats a fact. But anyways I will get shelly eliminated bc PLUS DESERVES JUSTICE. I will make sure shelly dies for her pretty lies. Plus dw we will get a shelly lim TODAY and you will get the justice that you deserve! Ofc what redados mentioned we do 100% needa be careful of. (insert angriest emoji ever to exist) I will believe my gut from now on plus >:(
Yeah, I was just giving some input. And I did push you to hammer. I was just sharing my thoughts.
In post 1351, Noraa wrote:This is actually one of the most useless posts I've ever seen -_________________-
You're not wrong
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I actually thought about this game quite a bit during the night. I came to the conclusion that Mundivore is scum, and if not him then 72offsuit. I'm actually pleased with the night results as well, even though Echo died who was one of my strongest town reads, he was also my read for the PR, so the fact he flipped VT is a bit of silver lining for me. I think his death is also incriminating for Mundi, who Echo pushed yesterday.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: Mundivore

Here's to solidifying my FoS with a vote.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Noraa »

Seriously wanna give you a fat virtual kick to the knee rn for pushing me to hammer, Redados. Ok so I read all the stuff from when scum shelly did her fake cc and I think I might've found the partner!!!! Ok I might be wrong but I think it might be frog. Shelly seemed to be distancing herself from him and he seemed to be doing the same. I low-key skimmed tho cuz there was literally like 50 pages or something. I might do another post quoting a few if I really want another headache finding them but yeah we'll see. If anyone going back and rereading that wants to take the headache for me, feel free to. In fact please do cuz I was stupid and didn't quote while I was scrolling thru so now I'm in this dilemma of do I wanna go back and read all that shit again or fuck that I don't want another headache.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1354, Frogsterking wrote:VOTE: Mundivore

Why not vote shelly? I reread stuff over the night and its like 100% confirmed that she's scum
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1353, Frogsterking wrote:I actually thought about this game quite a bit during the night. I came to the conclusion that Mundivore is scum, and if not him then 72offsuit. I'm actually pleased with the night results as well, even though Echo died who was one of my strongest town reads, he was also my read for the PR, so the fact he flipped VT is a bit of silver lining for me. I think his death is also incriminating for Mundi, who Echo pushed yesterday.
RIP Echo. You were the funniest even tho u said I was plus' scum partner >:( Yes I hold grudges >:(
Im glad my read on u was right tho but that's just bc tbh u had some hella pure townie energy
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:12 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Also Nora due to your absurdly high activity levels and what I perceive as increasing accuracy in your reads I no longer consider you a newbie.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:12 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1356, Noraa wrote:
In post 1354, Frogsterking wrote:VOTE: Mundivore

Why not vote shelly? I reread stuff over the night and its like 100% confirmed that she's scum
I agree, I spent the night looking for her partner.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:12 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1358, Frogsterking wrote:Also Nora due to your absurdly high activity levels and what I perceive as increasing accuracy in your reads I no longer consider you a newbie.
YAY I LEVELLED UP IM NOW SE. shhh dont ruin the moment pls
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:15 am

Post by Noraa »

But T^T now that frog came in and voted mundivore, I now have another TR on him. Cuz like scum would prolly just vote shelly tbh. Obvi that's not a great determining factor but I feel like scum wouldn't have spent the night looking for the partner. I reread some over the night and SRed Frog. Now that's going in the trash. T^T dang I'm indecisive
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:17 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1349, Redados wrote:
In post 1335, JacksonVirgo wrote:

VC DAY 1 FINAL
shellyc (3)
- PlusJOYED, ,
PlusJOYED (5)
- shellyc, Mundivore, , ,
Noraa (1)
- Sirius9121
Redados (1)
- Noraa

With 9 unfortunate souls alive, you need 5 votes to eliminate.

PlusJOYED has been eliminated!
Who was voting for Shelly? It was PlusJOYED, Redados, and EchoVision. I'm feeling like all those guys are town. In fact I am 100% without a doubt sure.

Who was not voting for Shelly? It was Mundivore, Shelly, 72offsuit, Frogsterking,
Noraa, and Sirius9121.
I feel like the scum lies in this set of players.

We can pack it up guys, I did it! I solved the game! I love voting analysis. Very useful.
Nora and Sirius were textbook town in yesterday's BW vs BW as far as theory is concerned.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:22 am

Post by Noraa »

BW vs BW? dudeeee T^T dw I will be SE soon enough just watch <( ̄︶ ̄)>
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:27 am

Post by Redados »

In post 1355, Noraa wrote:Seriously wanna give you a fat virtual kick to the knee rn for pushing me to hammer, Redados.
I wanted you to vote for Shelly!
In post 1299, Redados wrote:
In post 1298, Noraa wrote:
In post 1296, EchoVision wrote:frogster come join us
it's warm over on shelly
may I ask why shelly is a better option? I am pretty undecided tbh but my brain is telling me it has to be plus and I want to trust my brain just this once
I'm happy with either as a lim. I prefer Shelly because of
1) Plus's appeal to emotion and
2) we can prove plus' role by the nature of town friendly neighbor
In post 1307, Redados wrote:What makes you afraid to hammer? Talk us through it
In post 1310, Redados wrote:Between Shelly and Plus, one of them is town and one of them is scum. If you think that Plus is town, then you should vote for Shelly. Your most powerful tool in the game is your vote. The only method we have for getting rid of scum is to vote. Choosing not to use that tool because you're afraid makes sense, but make sure you're acknowledging that so you can better overcome it.
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:31 am

Post by Redados »

In post 1362, Frogsterking wrote:Nora and Sirius were textbook town in yesterday's BW vs BW as far as theory is concerned.
I'm convinced. That means that my limpool for tomorrow (Day Three) is Mundivore, 72, and Frogster.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Noraa »

Frogster flexing on me with his complex mafia vocab is making me sad :(
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:42 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1366, Noraa wrote:Frogster flexing on me with his complex mafia vocab is making me sad :(
lol
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:42 am

Post by Noraa »

Now that you speak of that Mundivore pushed for a plus lim I'm pretty sure. And if I remember correctly it was a very very strong push >:( explain urself >:( y u target the friendliest cinnamon roll of a neighbor?
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:42 am

Post by Redados »

Frogster what does BW vs BW mean?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:42 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Okay give me one second you two.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:42 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1369, Redados wrote:Frogster what does BW vs BW mean?
AHA furthermore proves I'm an SE
yes yes the logic works now shush
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:43 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1364, Redados wrote:
In post 1355, Noraa wrote:Seriously wanna give you a fat virtual kick to the knee rn for pushing me to hammer, Redados.
I wanted you to vote for Shelly!
In post 1299, Redados wrote:
In post 1298, Noraa wrote:
In post 1296, EchoVision wrote:frogster come join us
it's warm over on shelly
may I ask why shelly is a better option? I am pretty undecided tbh but my brain is telling me it has to be plus and I want to trust my brain just this once
I'm happy with either as a lim. I prefer Shelly because of
1) Plus's appeal to emotion and
2) we can prove plus' role by the nature of town friendly neighbor
In post 1307, Redados wrote:What makes you afraid to hammer? Talk us through it
In post 1310, Redados wrote:Between Shelly and Plus, one of them is town and one of them is scum. If you think that Plus is town, then you should vote for Shelly. Your most powerful tool in the game is your vote. The only method we have for getting rid of scum is to vote. Choosing not to use that tool because you're afraid makes sense, but make sure you're acknowledging that so you can better overcome it.
still looks like u pushed me to hammer >:(
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Noraa »

wait one sec he said.....
*one hour later Nora still patiently waiting*
*crickets and more crickets*
*taps foot impatiently*
>:(
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:07 am

Post by Redados »

Like I said, I'm not upset you voted Plus. Plus or Shelly were both fine votes based on the info we had. I voted for Shelly. I really just wanted you to vote at all, and I was happy that you voted! If no one votes then we don't get any information. There need to be votes so we can 1) learn stuff and 2) lim members of the mafia.