they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:19 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1449, Noraa wrote:
In post 1448, Redados wrote:
In post 1447, Noraa wrote:I'm confused as to how shelly could be a rolecop cuz like mafia rolecop and friendly neighbor can't exist together right? mafia rolecop can only be in column a and fn can only be in column b. but also that means shelly was mafia roleblocker from column b. that also means that all we have left is a mafia goon so all hope is not lost? But also dude my read was a mile fucking off. I literally thought shelly was everything but the roleblocker.
rolecop is in column b
someone else told me this too, I think 72? but I went back and I could've sworn it wasn't
BA and B2 has a Rolecop and Friendly Neighbour.
Tactical Lurker
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:21 am

Post by Noraa »

ok you know what im literally like blind or something. lets just ignore those posts cuz they sound stupid. but what is BA and B2?
Sirius9121
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:23 am

Post by Sirius9121 »

In post 1449, Noraa wrote:
In post 1448, Redados wrote:
In post 1447, Noraa wrote:I'm confused as to how shelly could be a rolecop cuz like mafia rolecop and friendly neighbor can't exist together right? mafia rolecop can only be in column a and fn can only be in column b. but also that means shelly was mafia roleblocker from column b. that also means that all we have left is a mafia goon so all hope is not lost? But also dude my read was a mile fucking off. I literally thought shelly was everything but the roleblocker.
rolecop is in column b
someone else told me this too, I think 72? but I went back and I could've sworn it wasn't
Game 2022 also had a rolecop+TFN.
I believe remaining PR is Jailer or Tracker
余命数か月ばかりの恋に点滴で扶養する患者達
被害者の甘い期待を弔い悔悟の機会を躊躇うドクター
所以など行方知らず未知の病巣に臥す患者達
発熱が死因 然れば早期に躊躇すべきだったと知る放火犯
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:23 am

Post by Redados »

In post 1445, 72offsuit wrote:@ Mundivore - who is scum?
Hi 72. I came into today prepared to ask you to post more because I'm having a hard time getting a read on you. I looked over your ISO for evidence of your supposed inactivity. Most of your posts were before PLUSjoy and Shellys' role flips, but that makes sense given the proportion of IRL days before and after that hammer.

However after looking over your ISO I am lightly townreading you. So I don't feel like I have to push you as much to share your thoughts. However I would still ask that you post more and share more thoughts today.
Sirius9121
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:23 am

Post by Sirius9121 »

Column B & Row 1: Mafia Rolecop, Mafia Goon, Town Tracker, Town Friendly Neighbor, Vanilla Townie x 5
Column B & Row 2: Mafia Rolecop, Mafia Goon, Town Jailkeeper, Town Friendly Neighbor, Vanilla Townie x 5
余命数か月ばかりの恋に点滴で扶養する患者達
被害者の甘い期待を弔い悔悟の機会を躊躇うドクター
所以など行方知らず未知の病巣に臥す患者達
Sirius9121
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:27 am

Post by Sirius9121 »

In post 1453, Redados wrote:
Hi 72. I came into today prepared to ask you to post more because I'm having a hard time getting a read on you. I looked over your ISO for evidence of your supposed inactivity. Most of your posts were before PLUSjoy and Shellys' role flips, but that makes sense given the proportion of IRL days before and after that hammer.

However after looking over your ISO I am lightly townreading you. So I don't feel like I have to push you as much to share your thoughts. However I would still ask that you post more and share more thoughts today.
Who are you scumreading?
余命数か月ばかりの恋に点滴で扶養する患者達
被害者の甘い期待を弔い悔悟の機会を躊躇うドクター
所以など行方知らず未知の病巣に臥す患者達
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:30 am

Post by Noraa »

I would agree here bc I have a hard time putting reads together in general .... not to mention I have a worse time if they don't talk. But what I was wondering when I saw this post was : Why mundivore? A lil theory just popped up in my head and idk if it's right. it might not even make much sense but anyways here it is: so shelly was rolecop, the description of that role says that they can check people's roles. If shelly and 72 were scum and shelly used her ability, maybe they had determined that mundivore is the pr or something and now they are testing him? idk that was thought off the top of my head sooooo it might not make sense. I can try to explain it differently but that sounded about right when I read it over so ye.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:33 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1451, Noraa wrote:ok you know what im literally like blind or something. lets just ignore those posts cuz they sound stupid. but what is BA and B2?
I meant B1. They're the table cells. B is the middle from the top. And 1 and 2 are those numbers from the top respectively
Tactical Lurker
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:51 am

Post by Noraa »

got it thnx @sirius and @mod
Mundivore
Mundivore
Goon
Mundivore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:58 am

Post by Mundivore »

Either Sirius or Noraa. Leaning towards Sirius because of bloodthirsty voting on Day 1.
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:04 am

Post by Redados »

In post 1456, Noraa wrote:

I would agree here bc I have a hard time putting reads together in general .... not to mention I have a worse time if they don't talk. But what I was wondering when I saw this post was : Why mundivore? A lil theory just popped up in my head and idk if it's right. it might not even make much sense but anyways here it is: so shelly was rolecop, the description of that role says that they can check people's roles. If shelly and 72 were scum and shelly used her ability, maybe they had determined that mundivore is the pr or something and now they are testing him? idk that was thought off the top of my head sooooo it might not make sense. I can try to explain it differently but that sounded about right when I read it over so ye.
This is a good line of thinking but remember that Shelly died during Day Two. This means that she was able to use her role only once, on night one.

My thinking is that if Shelly used her role night one and found a PR, that person would have been the nightkill during Night 2. This is where we get into murky territory because as town, we should not personally be speculating as to which member of the town has a power role, because then they have an easier time having targets for night kills. So tread carefully!
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:06 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1460, Redados wrote:
In post 1456, Noraa wrote:

This is a good line of thinking but remember that Shelly died during Day Two. This means that she was able to use her role only once, on night one.

My thinking is that if Shelly used her role night one and found a PR, that person would have been the nightkill during Night 2. This is where we get into murky territory because as town, we should not personally be speculating as to which member of the town has a power role, because then they have an easier time having targets for night kills. So tread carefully!
apologies I'll shut up
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:07 am

Post by Redados »

In post 1455, Sirius9121 wrote:

Who are you scumreading?
I don't want to share them right now. It kind of has to do with that I was talking about in post 1460. I'll still be sharing some individual thoughts as they come up.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:08 am

Post by Noraa »

I was just offering a possibility that 72 is the last scum bc I feel like specifically asking one person, especially one that barely just replaced in and hasn't talked much, is a bit ... strange
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:06 am

Post by Redados »

In post 1463, Noraa wrote:I was just offering a possibility that 72 is the last scum bc I feel like specifically asking one person, especially one that barely just replaced in and hasn't talked much, is a bit ... strange
I mean, Mundivore has been in the game as long/longer than I have? And he replaced in on day one and it is now day three? And he hasn't talked much? I think that 72's observations/thoughts here are totally fair.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:47 am

Post by Noraa »

Well but Mundivore hasn't talked much imo. Also just something I realized while looking back on day 2 was that Frog started the wagon on Mundivore. My lim pool(I think that's the correct term) for today is {Mundivore, 72}
are we supposed to use curly brackets or normal? {[{[?

My reasons: I was a lil sus of mundivore the day before which is why I jumped on that wagon. Then frog died so im now pretty sus. I think its possible scum did this purposefully knowing how people would react but for now, im seriously sus. 72 I have voted for multiple times actually. I used to be very sus of him for various reasons but that kinda died down as he got really inactive and frog and a few others expressed they had TRs on him. I think these are my lim pool cuz sirius and redados I am 99% sure aren't scum. then again my reads r often very wonky. But my reasons there are Redados seems to be trying pretty hard to solve for town. He had one post that said something like he was gonna get killed for one of his posts or something. That seemed town to me cuz scum wouldn't say that I don't think. Cuz scum might be like hm if I say that, people will expect that I will get nightkilled but then if I don't, peeps will be sus. idk or something like that. Sirius doesnt seem to be taking things very seriously but I feel like scum would def be taking things seriously. Anyways if anyone thinks my reads need more evidence to back them up, I can go get some but im seriously lazy so I would prefer not :P
Mundivore
Mundivore
Goon
Mundivore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:01 am

Post by Mundivore »

In post 1464, Redados wrote:
In post 1463, Noraa wrote:I was just offering a possibility that 72 is the last scum bc I feel like specifically asking one person, especially one that barely just replaced in and hasn't talked much, is a bit ... strange
I mean, Mundivore has been in the game as long/longer than I have? And he replaced in on day one and it is now day three? And he hasn't talked much? I think that 72's observations/thoughts here are totally fair.
That'd be 'they' not 'he.' Please and thank you in advance.
In post 1465, Noraa wrote:Well but Mundivore hasn't talked much imo. Also just something I realized while looking back on day 2 was that Frog started the wagon on Mundivore. My lim pool(I think that's the correct term) for today is {Mundivore, 72}
are we supposed to use curly brackets or normal? {[{[?

My reasons: I was a lil sus of mundivore the day before which is why I jumped on that wagon. Then frog died so im now pretty sus. I think its possible scum did this purposefully knowing how people would react but for now, im seriously sus. 72 I have voted for multiple times actually. I used to be very sus of him for various reasons but that kinda died down as he got really inactive and frog and a few others expressed they had TRs on him. I think these are my lim pool cuz sirius and redados I am 99% sure aren't scum. then again my reads r often very wonky. But my reasons there are Redados seems to be trying pretty hard to solve for town. He had one post that said something like he was gonna get killed for one of his posts or something. That seemed town to me cuz scum wouldn't say that I don't think. Cuz scum might be like hm if I say that, people will expect that I will get nightkilled but then if I don't, peeps will be sus. idk or something like that. Sirius doesnt seem to be taking things very seriously but I feel like scum would def be taking things seriously. Anyways if anyone thinks my reads need more evidence to back them up, I can go get some but im seriously lazy so I would prefer not :P
I'm still weirded out that you jumped onto my wagon when shelly was confirmed scum. That's such a weird risk to take.
Mundivore
Mundivore
Goon
Mundivore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:07 am

Post by Mundivore »

And actually, we can't just sit around all day doing nothing. So let's start with VOTE: Noraa.

1. I think there's even odds you're scum so I wouldn't be upset to see you go.

2. I want to see what people's reactions to this vote are.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1467, Mundivore wrote:And actually, we can't just sit around all day doing nothing. So let's start with VOTE: Noraa.

is this just OMGUSing? Honestly if we gonna talk odds of being scum, imo urs are basically the highest. You replaced nikahang right? Echo was always paranoid about that lurker and Echo was the first nightkill. No matter how I think about it you seem to have the highest likelihood of being scum. So I will drop my vote to solidify my Fos VOTE: Mundivore
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:17 am

Post by Noraa »

Then again Echo also had the purest townie energy ... ever so that might be the reason behind that maybe?
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:18 am

Post by Redados »

In post 1466, Mundivore wrote:
Acknowledged and my apologies.
In post 1469, Noraa wrote:Then again Echo also had the purest townie energy ... ever so that might be the reason behind that maybe?
IMO Echo was limmed because he was basically conftown and he wasn't going to get mislimmed. I don't think we're really going to get info out of that.
In post 1467, Mundivore wrote:And actually, we can't just sit around all day doing nothing. So let's start with VOTE: Noraa.

Okay, I'll bite. I think that 72offsuit has to be confirmed town. The reason for this is he was active when Shelly asked PLUSjoy to claim and when Shelly claimed doctor. I think that if 72 were scum, he would have told Shelly that that was an awful idea.

Mundivore was not active during this time, so I think it would still make sense for them to be Shelly's partner. It would also make sense for Noraa to be scum for the same reason since she is new and arguably would not have had the know-how to tell Shelly that it was a bad idea.

I think that one of Noraa's towntells has been her confusion and that if she were scum she would probably have a better idea of what's going on (like thinking there was a mafia roleblocker). However, in Newbie 2019 ShellyC pulled this same type of thing off perfectly; she tricked people into thinking she was noob!town when she actually had a better understanding of stuff than she let on.

I wish that the mafia hadn't killed the conftown people but I guess that's how the game works.

Sirius I go back and forth on.

Here are my preferred lims today in order:

1. Mundivore
2. Noraa
3. Sirius
4. 72
5. Redados
Mundivore
Mundivore
Goon
Mundivore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Mundivore »

I mean, Nikahang just voted for shelly over and over and never did anything else that game. It's possible for scum to do that, but it would be weird. I'd expect scum to do something more like Sirius did—lead with a vote on a scummate if it was a wagon, then hop to the freshest wagon. Sirius likes wagons so far, and in my experience that's a scum trait.

But my voting for you is not OMGUS. I've been sus of you since Day 1 lmao. I'm mostly voting just to see what happens, there are a couple of different reactions I'm interested in seeing.

Also, just gotta say, if I was scum:

1) I walk in and shelly has just made that crazy play. Why would I have pressured a kill on Plus so aggressively? It was probably completely unnecessary to get the kill (considering plus himself was angling for it) and ultimately got a lot more attention put on me. It's also debatable that it's
even better
for scum if I don't pressure you into making the kill and let you go the day without the kill happening. It puts the game into the same game-state (ultimately town still has wasted an elim, so scum still gets another night) except that now scum has more control over the outcome. Scum has more flexible options if there's no kill: they can NK plus to create the same game-state, we're currently in, or gamble on the set of possible night-actions to hope for a scenario where nobody receives Plus' night action to try to get shelly to live for another day

2) Frankly, the fact that the people who were NK'd were all people who FoS'd me at some point is NAI. I've seen scum try to use their NK's to frame people more often than I've seen them try to use them to eliminate critics. Think about it: the way scum wins is by getting them to waste their elims. There is no other victory condition for scum, that's just how the numbers play out. Every time town kills a townie, scum gets one more night. Every time town skips a vote and every other time after that, scum gets another night. Scum need three false elims to win in total.

Defensive NKs point a bunch of arrows towards you. It might reduce some day suspicion, but if someone notices, there's a decent chance the town tries to kill you. It puts you in the spotlight even if you successfully defend yourself in the daythread, and might force you to try to fakeclaim to stay alive, which often leads to a 50/50 which is quite bad for scum. Meanwhile, framing someone else with your NK's puts
them
in the spotlight, taking pressure off of you. It's especially effective if you don't draw attention to it, and see if someone else connects the dots to the person you're framing, although you can pull it out yourself to get the final miselim too. Basically, as scum, you don't want to be feeding townies lines that give them better odds of catching scum than elim'ing purely randomly, and playing often leads to that.

3) Let's say I am scum, and I am using my NK defensively. I'd rather kill 72 than Frogster: 72 also announced suspicion of me, and while Frogster FoS'd me Day 2, I seem to recall that he liked me Day 1. Not sure on that. Either way, 72 seems to have more of a proclivity towards tunneling on scum targets, and I was his sole scumread at that point. His initial suspicion of shelly was long and aggressive, and after the counterclaim nonsense he continued to think that Plus was scum. I think it's pretty clear that 72 and shelly can't have been scummates, so I definitely would have killed him night 2 if I hadn't on night 1.

I actually still think that the Sirius/shelly scumteam is a bit more plausible than the Noraa/shelly scumteam. I'm mostly just trying to get discussion rolling, and people tend to start replying when you vote for them. To that end,

VOTE: Sirius9121

What do you think about all this, huh?
Mundivore
Mundivore
Goon
Mundivore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:33 am

Post by Mundivore »

In post 1470, Redados wrote: Acknowledged and my apologies.
No hard feelings.
In post 1470, Redados wrote:
In post 1469, Noraa wrote:Then again Echo also had the purest townie energy ... ever so that might be the reason behind that maybe?
IMO Echo was limmed because he was basically conftown and he wasn't going to get mislimmed. I don't think we're really going to get info out of that.
Honestly, I feel like I really don't understand why Echo was so confirmed town? I feel like I missed something, could you give me a run down for future reference?
In post 1470, Redados wrote: Okay, I'll bite. I think that 72offsuit has to be confirmed town. The reason for this is he was active when Shelly asked PLUSjoy to claim and when Shelly claimed doctor. I think that if 72 were scum, he would have told Shelly that that was an awful idea.

Mundivore was not active during this time, so I think it would still make sense for them to be Shelly's partner. It would also make sense for Noraa to be scum for the same reason since she is new and arguably would not have had the know-how to tell Shelly that it was a bad idea.

I think that one of Noraa's towntells has been her confusion and that if she were scum she would probably have a better idea of what's going on (like thinking there was a mafia roleblocker). However, in Newbie 2019 ShellyC pulled this same type of thing off perfectly; she tricked people into thinking she was noob!town when she actually had a better understanding of stuff than she let on.

I wish that the mafia hadn't killed the conftown people but I guess that's how the game works.

1. Mundivore
2. Noraa
3. Sirius
4. 72
5. Redados
My list of preferred elims is pretty similar. I'd like to see myself lower on the list, and 72 below you, but other than that I'm happy with it. I'm 98% sure that scum is between Sirius and Noraa.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1471, Mundivore wrote:I mean, Nikahang just voted for shelly over and over and never did anything else that game. It's possible for scum to do that, but it would be weird. I'd expect scum to do something more like Sirius did—lead with a vote on a scummate if it was a wagon, then hop to the freshest wagon. Sirius likes wagons so far, and in my experience that's a scum trait.

But my voting for you is not OMGUS. I've been sus of you since Day 1 lmao. I'm mostly voting just to see what happens, there are a couple of different reactions I'm interested in seeing.

Also, just gotta say, if I was scum:

1) I walk in and shelly has just made that crazy play. Why would I have pressured a kill on Plus so aggressively? It was probably completely unnecessary to get the kill (considering plus himself was angling for it) and ultimately got a lot more attention put on me. It's also debatable that it's
even better
for scum if I don't pressure you into making the kill and let you go the day without the kill happening. It puts the game into the same game-state (ultimately town still has wasted an elim, so scum still gets another night) except that now scum has more control over the outcome. Scum has more flexible options if there's no kill: they can NK plus to create the same game-state, we're currently in, or gamble on the set of possible night-actions to hope for a scenario where nobody receives Plus' night action to try to get shelly to live for another day

2) Frankly, the fact that the people who were NK'd were all people who FoS'd me at some point is NAI. I've seen scum try to use their NK's to frame people more often than I've seen them try to use them to eliminate critics. Think about it: the way scum wins is by getting them to waste their elims. There is no other victory condition for scum, that's just how the numbers play out. Every time town kills a townie, scum gets one more night. Every time town skips a vote and every other time after that, scum gets another night. Scum need three false elims to win in total.

Defensive NKs point a bunch of arrows towards you. It might reduce some day suspicion, but if someone notices, there's a decent chance the town tries to kill you. It puts you in the spotlight even if you successfully defend yourself in the daythread, and might force you to try to fakeclaim to stay alive, which often leads to a 50/50 which is quite bad for scum. Meanwhile, framing someone else with your NK's puts
them
in the spotlight, taking pressure off of you. It's especially effective if you don't draw attention to it, and see if someone else connects the dots to the person you're framing, although you can pull it out yourself to get the final miselim too. Basically, as scum, you don't want to be feeding townies lines that give them better odds of catching scum than elim'ing purely randomly, and playing often leads to that.

3) Let's say I am scum, and I am using my NK defensively. I'd rather kill 72 than Frogster: 72 also announced suspicion of me, and while Frogster FoS'd me Day 2, I seem to recall that he liked me Day 1. Not sure on that. Either way, 72 seems to have more of a proclivity towards tunneling on scum targets, and I was his sole scumread at that point. His initial suspicion of shelly was long and aggressive, and after the counterclaim nonsense he continued to think that Plus was scum. I think it's pretty clear that 72 and shelly can't have been scummates, so I definitely would have killed him night 2 if I hadn't on night 1.

I actually still think that the Sirius/shelly scumteam is a bit more plausible than the Noraa/shelly scumteam. I'm mostly just trying to get discussion rolling, and people tend to start replying when you vote for them. To that end,

VOTE: Sirius9121

What do you think about all this, huh?
This whole thing was low-key confusing to me. I have a hard time understanding where I fall into all this. I should prolly read it again and try to understand but dude nah right after this calc hw, I'm not feeling it. Can u like make it more obvious where I come into all this?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1470, Redados wrote:
In post 1466, Mundivore wrote:
Acknowledged and my apologies.

Okay, I'll bite. I think that 72offsuit has to be confirmed town. The reason for this is he was active when Shelly asked PLUSjoy to claim and when Shelly claimed doctor. I think that if 72 were scum, he would have told Shelly that that was an awful idea.

1. Mundivore
2. Noraa
3. Sirius
4. 72
5. Redados
shelly and I have very different play and post styles but I could see why I would seem sus. I suppose acting confused wouldn't be too hard for someone that knows better. Not sure how to prove I'm just low-key stupid at everything when I'm a noobie in any game but I do have two marathon games that I finished. You can read thru those if u'd like for meta or whatever. I dislike this ranking thingie. I think 72 disappeared off for a very long time and tbh i feel like if shelly was set on trading herself for a fn, he prolly couldn't stop her. I mean what's he gonna do? Tell her not to? so? she can technically do whatever tf she wants to. I agree that Sirius is below me tho bc he hasn't done anything scummy so far. Well, I got pretty annoyed bc of his OMGUSing but I think he kinda did that for fun or something. He kinda got more serious day 2 and seemed to start solving for town ish?