Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by Redados »

Assuming that there's an equal chance of Noraa, Sirius, and 72 being scum, this gives us a 66% chance to win which frankly are odds that I like. And I think that those odds are higher based on the play of Noraa, Sirius, and 72.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by Noraa »

And I don't like how just bc u were cleared ur just like oh haha if y'all die its fine y tf r y'all fretting? like dude pls try to understand that none of us were cleared so our perspective is vastly different from yours. One mislim means that scum is more likely to win. If y'all could guarantee my death brought town success, I would gladly die. But u can't and all ik is that my mislim will just mean one free nk for the scum.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1500, Redados wrote:Assuming that there's an equal chance of Noraa, Sirius, and 72 being scum, this gives us a 66% chance to win which frankly are odds that I like. And I think that those odds are higher based on the play of Noraa, Sirius, and 72.
66% chance. the odds of scum winning is always low. they literally start out 2v7. 66% doesn't mean anything
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Redados »

In post 1501, Noraa wrote:And I don't like how just bc u were cleared ur just like oh haha if y'all die its fine y tf r y'all fretting? like dude pls try to understand that none of us were cleared so our perspective is vastly different from yours. One mislim means that scum is more likely to win. If y'all could guarantee my death brought town success, I would gladly die. But u can't and all ik is that my mislim will just mean one free nk for the scum.
I'm cleared if you believe that Mundivore is the tracker. Mundivore is the tracker and he followed me night two. There was a kill night two. He followed me and I didn't use a role on anyone. Because of this, if you assume that Mundivore is the tracker, I am conftown.
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Redados »

In post 1502, Noraa wrote:
In post 1500, Redados wrote:Assuming that there's an equal chance of Noraa, Sirius, and 72 being scum, this gives us a 66% chance to win which frankly are odds that I like. And I think that those odds are higher based on the play of Noraa, Sirius, and 72.
66% chance. the odds of scum winning is always low. they literally start out 2v7. 66% doesn't mean anything
66% chance assuming here is an equal chance of Noraa, Sirius, and 72 being scum. I think that there is a higher than 66% chance that scum lies between you and Sirius. For this reason, I am very happy with the odds of success using the proposal suggested by Mundivore.
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by Redados »

And Noraa, you're the better lim today than Sirius because Sirius didn't perform a kill on N1.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1503, Redados wrote:
In post 1501, Noraa wrote:And I don't like how just bc u were cleared ur just like oh haha if y'all die its fine y tf r y'all fretting? like dude pls try to understand that none of us were cleared so our perspective is vastly different from yours. One mislim means that scum is more likely to win. If y'all could guarantee my death brought town success, I would gladly die. But u can't and all ik is that my mislim will just mean one free nk for the scum.
I'm cleared if you believe that Mundivore is the tracker. Mundivore is the tracker and he followed me night two. There was a kill night two. He followed me and I didn't use a role on anyone. Because of this, if you assume that Mundivore is the tracker, I am conftown.
I somewhat believe he's tracker and that's why I removed my vote. Ik ur conftown and believe it but im telling u that u should try and take a look at the situation from town Sirius and Noraa's perspectives! My reads have been a lil off throughout the game so I will just tentatively say sirius is a vt bc that's basically what I think he is.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1504, Redados wrote:
In post 1502, Noraa wrote:
66% chance assuming here is an equal chance of Noraa, Sirius, and 72 being scum. I think that there is a higher than 66% chance that scum lies between you and Sirius. For this reason, I am very happy with the odds of success using the proposal suggested by Mundivore.
btw I would remove my vote if I were u cuz if someone accidentally hammers, y'all will be at a 50-50 chance of success
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Redados »

In post 1506, Noraa wrote:
I somewhat believe he's tracker and that's why I removed my vote. Ik ur conftown and believe it but im telling u that u should try and take a look at the situation from town Sirius and Noraa's perspectives! My reads have been a lil off throughout the game so I will just tentatively say sirius is a vt bc that's basically what I think he is.
Okay, I see what you're saying. From your perspective, if you know that you're town, that leaves us with a 50% chance between Sirius and 72.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by Noraa »

I give up and if town loses, all I have to say is : y'all deserve it for mislimming thrice(plus, shelly, and whoever y'all lynch tmrw)
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1508, Redados wrote:
In post 1506, Noraa wrote:
Okay, I see what you're saying. From your perspective, if you know that you're town, that leaves us with a 50% chance between Sirius and 72.
dude I've been trying pretty hard to get this point across
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1509, Noraa wrote:I give up and if town loses, all I have to say is : y'all deserve it for mislimming thrice(plus, shelly, and whoever y'all lynch tmrw)
typo apologies I meant (plus, me, and whoever y'all lunch tmrw
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Redados »

ALSO the scum would be stupid to let tracker!Mundivore get to LIMLO, so they can't kill me tonight. Noraa if you're town then I'll do a super meta dive over night to try and meta read 72. I already spectated his scum!game Newbie 2015 kitten.
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Redados »

In post 1509, Noraa wrote:I give up and if town loses, all I have to say is : y'all deserve it for mislimming thrice(plus, shelly, and whoever y'all lynch tmrw)
I think that your attitude is pretty sketch, dude.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1511, Noraa wrote:
*lynch
ok im really annoyed rn
I'll check back in an hour or so
if im hammered by then, sucks to suck and that's that. I wish y'all the best of luck and hope u choose wisely tmrw
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by Redados »

Sirius, what are your thoughts on Mundivore's plan? Are you going to counterclaim?
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by Redados »

In post 1514, Noraa wrote:
*lynch
ok im really annoyed rn
if im hammered by then, sucks to suck and that's that. I wish y'all the best of luck and hope u choose wisely tmrw
Why are you annoyed?? If we lim town!Noraa I still believe that we win the game.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1516, Redados wrote:
*lynch
ok im really annoyed rn
Why are you annoyed?? If we lim town!Noraa I still believe that we win the game.
dude ur whole 66% chance of winning just went down the drain but alright. 50% is not at all high imo but I mean think what u want. town's fate will be in ur hands once scum kills mundivore. you will be left with sirius and 72. I would've much preferred we found the scum today but that prolly isn't happening so all I can do is wish u the best of luck tmrw. anyways imma go break and yeah :]
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by Redados »

In post 1517, Noraa wrote:
In post 1516, Redados wrote:
*lynch
ok im really annoyed rn
dude ur whole 66% chance of winning just went down the drain but alright. 50% is not at all high imo but I mean think what u want. town's fate will be in ur hands once scum kills mundivore. you will be left with sirius and 72. I would've much preferred we found the scum today but that prolly isn't happening so all I can do is wish u the best of luck tmrw. anyways imma go break and yeah :]
Mundivore has laid out their info. Please explicitly say who you would like us to lim and when. After your break, def take your break.
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by Redados »

Also, from MY perspective it's 66%+, from town!Nora's perspective it's 50%. I hope you can understand why I'm thinking this way.
Sirius9121
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Sirius9121 »

In post 1515, Redados wrote:Sirius, what are your thoughts on Mundivore's plan? Are you going to counterclaim?
No counterclaims.
Tracker's plan says that I was the N1 target and the N2 target was Red. This makes Red, Sirius and Mundi clear.

We lim Noraa today.
We lim 72o today if Noraa isn't scum.
余命数か月ばかりの恋に点滴で扶養する患者達
被害者の甘い期待を弔い悔悟の機会を躊躇うドクター
所以など行方知らず未知の病巣に臥す患者達
発熱が死因 然れば早期に躊躇すべきだったと知る放火犯
Sirius9121
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by Sirius9121 »

In post 1270, EchoVision wrote:nah but all jokes aside i really don't see sirius being scum in any scenario here

if their scum buddy's boutta get hanged then why would he still be joking around as much as he is i feel like he'd be freaking the fuck out
kinda like noraa is
but (and i mean this in the nicest way possible) noraa's also just kinda a vi so i have to take all of that with a grain of salt
In post 1264, EchoVision wrote:
In post 1257, shellyc wrote:echo's insistence to TR sirius might be a pocket

I can actually see echo / plus here idk
yeah i'm pocketing sirius and redados rn
We should be FBE (friends by Echovision)
余命数か月ばかりの恋に点滴で扶養する患者達
被害者の甘い期待を弔い悔悟の機会を躊躇うドクター
所以など行方知らず未知の病巣に臥す患者達
Sirius9121
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by Sirius9121 »

At least this game is much more clear than N2022.
余命数か月ばかりの恋に点滴で扶養する患者達
被害者の甘い期待を弔い悔悟の機会を躊躇うドクター
所以など行方知らず未知の病巣に臥す患者達
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Redados »

In post 1520, Sirius9121 wrote:
In post 1515, Redados wrote:Sirius, what are your thoughts on Mundivore's plan? Are you going to counterclaim?
No counterclaims.
Tracker's plan says that I was the N1 target and the N2 target was Red. This makes Red, Sirius and Mundi clear.

We lim Noraa today.
You're not cleared, Shelly could have made the kill and done rolecop action N1. And to be clear I will vote you off the island tomorrow before I vote 72 off.
Sirius9121
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by Sirius9121 »

In post 1523, Redados wrote:
In post 1520, Sirius9121 wrote:
No counterclaims.

We lim Noraa today.
You're not cleared, Shelly could have made the kill and done rolecop action N1. And to be clear I will vote you off the island tomorrow before I vote 72 off.
As a Scum mindset, would you rather:

1. Risk Scum getting no kills and no checks
2. Take a 1 in 8 chance that the other scum is found
余命数か月ばかりの恋に点滴で扶養する患者達
被害者の甘い期待を弔い悔悟の機会を躊躇うドクター
所以など行方知らず未知の病巣に臥す患者達