PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 435, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:oh wow way to make us look super shady dude sigh -.-
im not getting voted and im saying you shouldn't be voted
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: She

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by Isis »

I figured this was probably closer rather than farther from animal sounds dethy because Hectic came up with this setup in 30 minutes or less
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 496, drusilla wrote:i think of both bugspray and hectic very very highly, as i think they both know. they both design the sorts of games i am most drawn to. i guess i don't understand the distinction you're making.
I'm trying to explain to you why I thought post restrictions would not last forever. You seem to believe it is because I am mafia and hectic told me this prior to revealing it to the town.
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by Isis »

shiki, Kanna, Hectic, and plusJOYED have all joined every closed setup I've ever moderated onsite it's very impressive
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
drusilla
drusilla
Goon
drusilla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by drusilla »

In post 502, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:You seem to believe it is because I am mafia and hectic told me this prior to revealing it to the town.
i am trying to understand what you are communicating. you seemed to indicate that you knew beforehand that they wouldn't last forever, which to me did seem mafia indicative, yes, as i did not have that information. i don't view hectic and bugspray as extremely different as moderators, as they are two of the mods whose games i am most drawn to, and i find them to be similar in a lot of ways, so i was not following.
why are the stars dancing?
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 502, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 496, drusilla wrote:i think of both bugspray and hectic very very highly, as i think they both know. they both design the sorts of games i am most drawn to. i guess i don't understand the distinction you're making.
I'm trying to explain to you why I thought post restrictions would not last forever. You seem to believe it is because I am mafia and hectic told me this prior to revealing it to the town.
I agree it's not an alignment indicative disagreement cause I don't think Hectic would reveal it.

actually the thing that makes me think it's kind of bastardy is how the PMs were separate
so like "btw this will go away" in the mafia ones is like a certain kind of misleading?
I just really think both scum and town were left in the dark as much as possible, i mean he even made one of the scums think they were town for a couple moments
"Well, I..."
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

sad people ignored my idea for making codewords now
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:22 pm

In post 504, drusilla wrote:i am trying to understand what you are communicating. you seemed to indicate that you knew beforehand that they wouldn't last forever, which to me did seem mafia indicative, yes, as i did not have that information. i don't view hectic and bugspray as extremely different as moderators, as they are two of the mods whose games i am most drawn to, and i find them to be similar in a lot of ways, so i was not following.
No I'm saying I thought the setup would be nominations followed up by voting without PRs;

2 rounds of post restrictions -> noms -> voting without PRs because we get to finally say all these things we've been trying to communicate for the last week before with silly animal sounds

that setup for me is very interesting and cool, I can definitely see it being a Hectic setup because it has a clever twist like Silent Star 1 where the everyone thought they were mafia but instead they were actually neighbors.
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by Isis »

I liked it!
I've been distracted!
So much is going on!
My third animal is supposed to be a cat again so I'll do purr=townread and hiss=scumread again
"Well, I..."
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:24 pm

like that clever "twist" moment where you go "ahaha" the entire game changes - instead of everyone pretending they are not scum - they suddenly realize they are the town.

Same as in this game, where scum could originally hide without explaining reasoning or just lurk behind pictures for their vote, suddenly now everyone has to explain what they were thinking and who is scum and who is not.
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by Isis »

why didn't that make you more excited to try to play though
"Well, I..."
drusilla
drusilla
Goon
drusilla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:27 pm

Post by drusilla »

In post 506, PlusJOYED wrote:sad people ignored my idea for making codewords now
i don't know what my words would be if that situation arises. i believe with minimal effort you'll be able to understand which is 'yay!' and which is 'nay!' however if it does. i guess i still don't fully get why you didn't think people were trying to communicate earlier. like if not that would else could ydrasse's post with the three words and pictures have been indicating?
In post 507, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:that setup for me is very interesting and cool, I can definitely see it being a Hectic setup because it has a clever twist like Silent Star 1 where the everyone thought they were mafia but instead they were actually neighbors.
well yes i also quite expect this, as you know from silent star 1 since you seem to be familiar with it, i just expected it to occur in a different way. which i still do since i don't think 'no more post restrictions' changes the game in a comparable way.
why are the stars dancing?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:29 pm

In post 510, Isis wrote:why didn't that make you more excited to try to play though
because I wanted to see what would happen.

I also didn't think my voice was going to be very important given that I had been condemned - my town equity was pretty low at that point.

I wanted to see how the people would play in the 2nd phase of the nomination and try to pick out which of the people on my wagon were scum.
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by Isis »

I mean I thought people were trying to communicate but I had no idea that Ydrasse was trying to write me a pictionary
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 512, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 510, Isis wrote:why didn't that make you more excited to try to play though

I also didn't think my voice was going to be very important given that I had been condemned - my town equity was pretty low at that point.

I wanted to see how the people would play in the 2nd phase of the nomination and try to pick out which of the people on my wagon were scum.
I feel whiplashy following along how your emotional state has gone for the game, then, like now you seem very indignant and not that despondent about your town equity
"Well, I..."
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 508, Isis wrote:I liked it!
I've been distracted!
So much is going on!
My third animal is supposed to be a cat again so I'll do purr=townread and hiss=scumread again
good deal
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:36 pm

In post 514, Isis wrote:

I feel whiplashy following along how your emotional state has gone for the game, then, like now you seem very indignant and not that despondent about your town equity
well obviously I don't feel despondent since you're here with me now :)
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by Isis »

wow i'm going through drusilla's iso and after yrdasse made a pictionary drusilla posted what her version of the same pictionary would be!?!?!?!?

I'm outclassed by this lobby
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 516, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 514, Isis wrote:

well obviously I don't feel despondent since you're here with me now :)
Pocket-Your-Gladiator-Opponent-Town, POPULATION: PookyTheMagicalBear
"Well, I..."
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:41 pm

huh what?
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by Isis »

i think it's funny you're honeyposting to someone who you have to push since we're gladiated, and I think only someone like you would do that
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 418, Isis wrote:I didn't know you were townreading me, why did you??
drusilla,
"Well, I..."
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by Kanna »

btw i chose all my animals based on ms users i liked with animal avatars!

snow leopard was snowblaze, fruit bat was morning tweet, and my third one is going to be DRAGON for iconeum

i hope morning tweet enjoyed those bat gifs!
"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by Kanna »

i'll think about this game tomorrow, goodbye friends o7
"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:52 pm

In post 520, Isis wrote:i think it's funny you're honeyposting to someone who you have to push since we're gladiated, and I think only someone like you would do that

I meant that I am very happy that I got to pick you for the person to gladiate me rather than the mafia picking someone which means certain death for me.
Show

-Norwee

~Maple