Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: She

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by Isis »

I felt that way for a moment and then I felt like it made Taylor townier for possibly inviting that fate
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 546, Isis wrote:It was pretty clear to me that it was pregame
this is pretty good townslip material
I was trying to see if any players noticeably changed their posting after being recruited. And I was trying to read posts to see if anyone looked like they were trying to do any recruiting. That’s what I thought Drusilla’s case on Pooky was all about that she thought she caught him trying to recruit and I was trying to decide whether he had recruited you or Ydrasse. I changed my animal picks too. I initially picked cheetah, elephant and horse, then decided I wanted a koala instead of a horse. I was seriously confused when I thought Kanna was posting cheetah gifs.
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by Isis »

Do you like koalas Loki Dokie?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by Isis »

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't letting Loki's postcount feed into how easily I'm willing to just read this as townslip obvtown and drop any paranoia about it
"Well, I..."
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

it's funny because the town slip is literally quoting a post about town slipping but I guess I can see where you are coming from there :) I don't think you lie about Loki being town.
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 548, Isis wrote:Why do you think I'm scummier than Pooky?
I don’t know if either of you are scummy. I think we might possibly be executing a town either way. I think that Dru, Kanna, Ydrasse, Plusjoyed and NotMafia are probably town, so that obviously has to be wrong if you and Pooky are both town. Like Idk, convince me. Maybe Pooky is scummier? I think this was actually easier when we were still post-restricted. If I go by that, he was playing really hard. I honestly have no clue and I obviously would if this was D3 in a normal game with two flips.
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 554, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:it's funny because the town slip is literally quoting a post about town slipping but I guess I can see where you are coming from there :) I don't think you lie about Loki being town.
i'm referring to his followups and his initial "recruiting happened during d1 right?" bit collectively
"Well, I..."
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 552, Isis wrote:Do you like koalas Loki Dokie?
Sure, who doesn’t love koalas? they’re adorable.

I definitely do agree with whomever suggested we have animal code words. I wasn’t really clear if my horse sounds were even conveying what I intended, because with the cheetah, it was really obvious.
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by Isis »

I hope I can show I'm town over the next few days. I'd rather manage to show I'm town rather than set out to prove pooky is scum since I don't know for sure that he is
"Well, I..."
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 553, Isis wrote:I'd be lying if I said I wasn't letting Loki's postcount feed into how easily I'm willing to just read this as townslip obvtown and drop any paranoia about it
In post 554, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:it's funny because the town slip is literally quoting a post about town slipping but I guess I can see where you are coming from there :) I don't think you lie about Loki being town.
I am town but I think this setup is ideal for scum for pretty obvious reasons.
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by Isis »

I expect Hectic removed several scum nightkills to balance the setup. Ircher reviewed it

I'm a little confused by shift to setup balance discussion, a lot of your thoughts are hard to follow Loki
"Well, I..."
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

lol the dog pics were just because it was fun. if you wanna give me townpoints, go ahead? but its pretty NAI tbh.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 558, Isis wrote:I hope I can show I'm town over the next few days. I'd rather manage to show I'm town rather than set out to prove pooky is scum since I don't know for sure that he is
It would be nice if one of you is scum because do we lose if both of you are town or do we just reset? With the post restrictions lifted, I probably wouldn’t vote for either of you. I know we don’t need to worry about this now but who stands out to you as scummy from the rest of the playerlist? Getting both yours and Pooky’s reads on the other players would probably be the most helpful thing either of you could do here.
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:54 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 562, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 558, Isis wrote:I hope I can show I'm town over the next few days. I'd rather manage to show I'm town rather than set out to prove pooky is scum since I don't know for sure that he is
It would be nice if one of you is scum because do we lose if both of you are town or do we just reset? With the post restrictions lifted, I probably wouldn’t vote for either of you. I know we don’t need to worry about this now but who stands out to you as scummy from the rest of the playerlist? Getting both yours and Pooky’s reads on the other players would probably be the most helpful thing either of you could do here.
i strongly expect that if Pooky and I are both town, we will get to keep eliminating players

I townread you and Ydrasse, and I lean scum on plusJOYED and Pooky. I was townreading drusilla but I'm a bit creeped out by her being dismissive about your slot townslipping.

Kanna is hard
I don't think Tayl0r has done much yet which I guess is somewhat similar to plusJOYED's status but it bothers me less from her for little reasons
"Well, I..."
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 560, Isis wrote:I expect Hectic removed several scum nightkills to balance the setup. Ircher reviewed it

I'm a little confused by shift to setup balance discussion, a lot of your thoughts are hard to follow Loki
Well because we were pretty much shooting in the dark. Depending on what follows this vote, if we continue to pretty much make blind reads, statistically it benefits scum. I’ve never played a game where I had to make reads on things that I couldn’t read one way or another. If say I was still the cheetah and the only slot post-restricted, that would be a hoot, because I’d have been able to make real reads and just make animal sounds and gifs to illustrate my opinions but I really couldn’t figure out how to make reads based off of the extreme post restructions. If we had been allowed to maybe use emojis and possibly hurt/heal tags, it might have helped. It was fun either way, especially after I yelped back at Pooky for omgussing me, so I did really enjoy the animal expression part of it.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 563, Isis wrote:
i strongly expect that if Pooky and I are both town, we will get to keep eliminating players

I townread you and Ydrasse, and I lean scum on plusJOYED and Pooky. I was townreading drusilla but I'm a bit creeped out by her being dismissive about your slot townslipping.

Kanna is hard
I don't think Tayl0r has done much yet which I guess is somewhat similar to plusJOYED's status but it bothers me less from her for little reasons
its because i dont have an anime avatar, isnt it?
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by Isis »

Loki in most normal games do you usually feel like the day 1 vote is random but the day 2 day 3 and so on votes are pretty intelligent and informed?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 565, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 563, Isis wrote:

Kanna is hard
hm, did you read my post backwards? plusJOYED and I both have anime avatars, but I'm scumreading JOYED more than you for similar behavior, which would be a break in anime solidarity. So your question doesn't make intuitive sense to me
"Well, I..."
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:03 pm

In post 556, Isis wrote:
i'm referring to his followups and his initial "recruiting happened during d1 right?" bit collectively
yes I know you are =]
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:06 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 563, Isis wrote:

Kanna is hard
I’m actually glad you said this because I didn’t like their confidence in one of you is likely to be scum. I will have to reread that post but does it actually specifically say anywhere that the recruitment happened pre-game because I must have missed it?
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:07 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 2, Hectic wrote:
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Spoiler:
Image[/spoiler]
An ancient evil disguised as an innocent animal has infiltrated the Menagerie. Not only this, they have tempted another with their evil wiles, drawing them to the dark side.

Aka: The first mafia member was randomised start of game. Everyone else received a town role PM. The sole mafia then proceeded to recruit their partner from the rest of the players, who was given an updated PM and a link to the factional thread. Outside of this and posting restrictions, this game is confirmed to be all vanilla in terms of power.
This was written in past tense before any of us had yet posted anything for day 1.
"Well, I..."
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 567, Isis wrote:
In post 565, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 563, Isis wrote:

Kanna is hard
hm, did you read my post backwards? plusJOYED and I both have anime avatars, but I'm scumreading JOYED more than you for similar behavior, which would be a break in anime solidarity. So your question doesn't make intuitive sense to me
nah, anime avatars are scummy and you know it.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:09 pm

I should update my bear to an anime bear at some point
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 566, Isis wrote:Loki in most normal games do you usually feel like the day 1 vote is random but the day 2 day 3 and so on votes are pretty intelligent and informed?
In most games, town misexecutes on D1 but no I definitely don’t think it’s random because there are clear things to look for but as the games goes on and you actually get flips, it obviously gets easier.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:10 pm

this would be definitely preferable to me as well because if I push you and you flip town, I'm probly next on the ML list and we are in a deep hole. If you convince me you're town we can avoid that nonsense and just elim me instead.
Show

-Norwee

~Maple