Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:21 am

Post by Testarossa »

In post 112, Alchemist21 wrote: I think it’s the kind of wagon that forms on people who screw around and people don’t get the joke. Tris’s behavior is probably more likely Town than scum. Will look closer at the voters when I’m not tired; right now all that stands out is the one person voting them 4 times.
What does it mean to you that he is always voting tris again?
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:23 am

Post by Testarossa »

In post 116, tris wrote: what you're saying at the end there is confusing. i don't understand the words.

but, responding beyond that: I don't see why mafia wouldn't also have the same deja vu.
Yes, they could have. I just feel town is more likely dwelling on such a minor detail and loudly thinking about it or trying to figure it out while scum might notice and think about it and just dismiss it or keep in the back of the mind. Hence I said it might be a reach, it's what I think to be more likely.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:24 am

Post by Testarossa »

In post 118, Datisi wrote: - testa is reminding me of them the last game we played together so +town
Huh, ok. Last time you were troubling with placing me on either side and were more leaning town on me for effort while I got scumread later by others for waffling, being hedgy etc. While I am a connoisseur of waffles, I don't think I have been like that here so far. Why do I remind you of my town game and am less likely to be scum?
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:26 am

Post by Testarossa »

In post 122, Egix96 wrote: I wouldn't really say that's what Tris was doing though, more like... flopping? Idk, I'm reluctant to call it flailing since I agree with your second sentence. If anything, it's Echo who was mucking about by spamvoting her.
Good to see you are also thinking of tris as town (as I do). Can I interest you in voting Alch or where do you have your head at rn?
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:43 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 125, Testarossa wrote:
In post 112, Alchemist21 wrote: I think it’s the kind of wagon that forms on people who screw around and people don’t get the joke. Tris’s behavior is probably more likely Town than scum. Will look closer at the voters when I’m not tired; right now all that stands out is the one person voting them 4 times.
I think it’s his schtick.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:40 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 128, Testarossa wrote:
In post 122, Egix96 wrote: I wouldn't really say that's what Tris was doing though, more like... flopping? Idk, I'm reluctant to call it flailing since I agree with your second sentence. If anything, it's Echo who was mucking about by spamvoting her.
Good to see you are also thinking of tris as town (as I do). Can I interest you in voting Alch or where do you have your head at rn?
Sure, why not?

VOTE: Alchemist
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:42 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 124, UnaBombaH wrote:If you are the one who does the choking, isn't it as likely to be a bad thing for you, as it is for someone else?
???

I don't know what you're talking about.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:01 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 128, Testarossa wrote:
Talk to me about tris town
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez! Newly updated!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Tris is very confusing but I think thats town.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 104, Gamma Emerald wrote:but here I just felt like making a joke about it.
sorta makes me think this wasn't a joke.

but also
In post 82, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: echovision
Serious vote of my own.
you aren't using your words so either you are scum that's pretending like they are doing things by throwing down a forceful naked vote or you are massively unhelpful town.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 114, NoPowerOverMe wrote:
I will not respond to mod questions unless there is a game related emergency.
:eek:

:facepalm:

NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:44 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Iconium has been prodded.
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:27 am

Post by tris »

In post 129, Alchemist21 wrote:
do you have anything to say about any of the other voters then?
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:32 am

Post by tris »

unabombah, i want to hear more from you about your scumread of me, and get a response to 97+98. or just something other than whatever random things you're saying
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:04 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 137, tris wrote:
do you have anything to say about any of the other voters then?
Not really. Your early play is the kind that I would expect to get votes.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

My early gut thinks that scum are likely to be in

Gamma Emerald
EchoVision
UnaBombaH
Iconeum

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:15 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

^Does Iconeum usually lurk as scum? Or is that just a general lurkadurp scumread?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:18 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 105, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 100, EchoVision wrote:
In post 92, UnaBombaH wrote:Ok, NOW I feel like tris should be voted. ^^

VOTE: tris
yeah me too
is there a reason you've posted the same vote 4 times???? It's not like the mod is missing it
it's fun
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:20 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 112, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 108, Testarossa wrote:
In post 78, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 76, EchoVision wrote:alc vote tris with us
Nah, don’t think I will.
Yeah. So what do you think of the wagon on tris? Are you town/null on tris and do you think the tris voters are legit with their votes? Why don't you want to go there?
I think it’s the kind of wagon that forms on people who screw around and people don’t get the joke. Tris’s behavior is probably more likely Town than scum. Will look closer at the voters when I’m not tired; right now all that stands out is the one person voting them 4 times.
make that five
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:21 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 118, Datisi wrote:zzz i don't feel like playing mafia today but i see i'm almost due a prod so:

- my vote on tris wasn't serious at first and i am brushing off the whole joke/non-joke thing as weird NAI banter, but i actively dislike , the "oh you're scum and you know they're town" just feels like a very shady and frankly dumb argument
- testa is reminding me of them the last game we played together so +town
- i am somewhat amused how multiple people reacted to my the same way
- i like sircakez for
- echovision is starting to get on my nerves but i don't think it's AI (yet)
- where the fuck is ico
good mission accomplished
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:21 am

Post by tris »

i'd like to hear more about that gamma scumread.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:23 am

Post by EchoVision »

is that a euphemism
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:29 am

Post by tris »

it looks like echo did this in his last game as well
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:05 am

Post by Datisi »

right, this is a game that exists.
In post 119, tris wrote:
In post 118, Datisi wrote:- my vote on tris wasn't serious at first and i am brushing off the whole joke/non-joke thing as weird NAI banter, but i actively dislike , the "oh you're scum and you know they're town" just feels like a very shady and frankly dumb argument
the first part of your sentence there is actually +town for me. I like how you decided to made a vote just to engage in the wagon. seems like a town thing to do.
the second part: what's so shady about that? it seemed like a stretch to me that mizzy's posts indicated town in any way. it made me think you might be biased by the fact that you already know they're town. you could even be scum fabricating a town read on a partner. either way, the bottom line is, the townread felt contrived.
i'm not sure what you mean by the first bit, what is supposed to be +town for you? the joke/non-joke thing? also, i kinda get the feeling that the "seems like a town thing to do" ws sarcastic, am i right?

iunno, it's just the "early reads seem tmi" is kinda like a pretty easy stance to take, especially since you didn't bother to ask me anything about it. if i told you that giving early reads is actually +town for me, does that change you opinion in any way?
In post 127, Testarossa wrote:
In post 118, Datisi wrote: - testa is reminding me of them the last game we played together so +town
Huh, ok. Last time you were troubling with placing me on either side and were more leaning town on me for effort while I got scumread later by others for waffling, being hedgy etc. While I am a connoisseur of waffles, I don't think I have been like that here so far. Why do I remind you of my town game and am less likely to be scum?
/shrug, your posts seemed enough effort which reminded me of the other game. though i'm not sure why you're bringing up waffling? i wasn't townreding you for that at any point, was i?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:19 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 134, Nero Cain wrote:you aren't using your words so either you are scum that's pretending like they are doing things by throwing down a forceful naked vote or you are massively unhelpful town.
is this a meta read on gamma or like a "general tell"?

can you elaborate how you got the list of people in ?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M