Post by Hectic »

Votecount 1.16

[2] Isis:
PlusJOYED, Not_Mafia
[1] PookyTheMagicalBear:
drusilla

[6] Not Voting:
Isis, PookyTheMagicalBear, Kanna, Ydrasse, Tayl0r Swift, Lokie Dokie

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to execute. If there is no majority by the deadline, the mafia will choose who to execute.
The deadline is in (expired on 2020-09-20 19:59:58).

Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:26 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1047, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: ISIS
Are you going to offer up any reasons?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:41 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

Spoiler:
In post 1043, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'm now on the same page with you on Drusilla.

I believe she is town with an earnest and real belief that I am scum - she did not have to hold her conviction and if anything turning on you in the 1v1 would've actually been better for her position rather than leading the lynch of me instead and insisting that I must be scum.

She could easily have changed her mind when faced with pressure but instead stuck to her beliefs and defended them with a conviction that I do not believe would come from a scum player as it's much easier for them back off.

Following up with a 2nd insistence and casting the first vote on me reinforces that she wants to take responsibility for my elimination despite the distance - she is fine with my blood on her hands because she has courage of belief that she is right and that is something I don't think is easy for scum to fake or a good strategy for her as scum for when I flip town she will be in the POE and in my seat tomorrow.

Of the two townslips on Loki and PlusJoy, which one do you have more confidence in and why? Are they both equally as valid in your opinion given their play so far today?

In my mind PlusJoy seems to be more new than Loki at the game and his town-slip came earlier - but Loki's thoughts are quite transparent - I can follow his thought process and I don't see any agenda there.

Since they both have little history with the rest of the players as far as I can tell - they would not make for likely recruit targets and I would put them at a very unlikely spot to be town.

If we remove these three slots from the POE we are down to:

Ydrasse - Kanna - Not Mafia - Tayl0r Swift

What are your feelings about each of these? Which of them are the two who rank below me in your Readslist and what are the reasons?
In post 1045, Isis wrote:Ydrasse, Not Mafia, and Tayl0r Swift rank below you.

Ydrasse - it's more likely to have trouble getting footing in a game as scum compared to town. It feels mean when you have to scumread someone who is struggling if they are actually town, but that's how it is.
N_M - I felt like he didn't meme in any phase of the game as much as he would if town.
Tayl0r - being irritating in condemn phase is very weakly town indicative, I'm underwhelmed now. People have pointed out some possible inconsistency in her condemn phase mind set

I’m sad because I can’t see either of you flipping scum here. :/. And agree with both you on Dru and you on Kanna, so, yeah probably between those three, I lean to Tayl0r over both since she has done nothing town indicative in the non-post-restrictive phase + her doubling and tripling down on the vote you because you’re a cat is anything but random, that and I disagree with you about her sickly dog gifs. Anything that can be seen as remotely weird is more often than not a scum tell.

But the final scum is probably between Ydrasse and NM. So Tayl0r + one of Ydrasse/NM, is my best guess right now.
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:45 am

Post by Isis »

I forgot to comment to Pooky about Loki and PLUS, I think Loki is much more townlock than PLUS because he's been consistent and showed his mindset. For example it wigged me out when PLUS said he wants to simplify the gladiator phase but didn't volunteer what is making him feel that way
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:48 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

yea I feel better about Loki too. It would be incredibly surprising if he was scum in this game - some of the things he said I don't see scum saying unless they were extremely good at adopting a town mindset.

How do you feel about Kanna?
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1053, Isis wrote:I forgot to comment to Pooky about Loki and PLUS, I think Loki is much more townlock than PLUS because he's been consistent and showed his mindset. For example it wigged me out when PLUS said he wants to simplify the gladiator phase but didn't volunteer what is making him feel that way
It would be really ironic if my initial solve was right and it actually was a Tayl0r/plus scumteam and he has stayed voteparked on you so, yeah, definitely be remiss to completely rule that out.

Dru said that town!Tayl0r usually does more than what we’re seeing here and his quick townread of Pooky kind of looked like a possible pocket to me and I don’t know in what world anyone thinks it’s Elo here before we’ve even had a single flip.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:59 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1055, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1053, Isis wrote:I forgot to comment to Pooky about Loki and PLUS, I think Loki is much more townlock than PLUS because he's been consistent and showed his mindset. For example it wigged me out when PLUS said he wants to simplify the gladiator phase but didn't volunteer what is making him feel that way
It would be really ironic if my initial solve was right and it actually was a Tayl0r/plus scumteam and he has stayed voteparked on you so, yeah, definitely be remiss to completely rule that out.

Dru said that town!Tayl0r usually does more than what we’re seeing here and
plus’
quick townread of Pooky kind of looked like a possible pocket to me and I don’t know in what world anyone thinks it’s Elo here before we’ve even had a single flip.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:03 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 426, PlusJOYED wrote:If i was the scum here I would have recruited ydrasse and pushed a taylor elim I think
If Plus is scum here, it probably is Tayl0r over Ydrasse.
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:10 am

Post by Isis »

Kanna rolled town. I remember this one time town!Same posted something AtEish and then said he doesn't think it's in his town range to use AtE in quite that manner as scum.

I think Kanna couldn't do quite what she did here as scum.
I want that to be couldn't, not wouldn't, because she knows I like social deduction games with people killed by majority decisions so I would want her to trick me because she loves me.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:22 am

She couldn't AtE or she couldn't trick you? I'm a bit confused about what you are saying she couldn't do ?
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:22 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

If it weren’t for the “town slip”, I would think it was plus/Tayl0r because I’m kind of picking up odd vibes between them but idk. Ever since plus voted you, he hasn’t made any more effort to re-evaluate like say Kanna. I am also really suspicious of that slip being real because of his belief that one of you/Pooky has to be mech scum here. It’s one thing to buy he didn’t know about the recruitment because I missed that too but also thinking one of you/Pooky has to be mech scum, seems really over the top. Like is it possible someone can dumbtell to such an extent sure but it takes quite a leap that it extends as far as it has. I’d still probably go for Tayl0r first if she continues not to do anything. I also don’t see either Ydrasse or NM as having been particularly agenda-y, so make of that what you will.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:26 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1059, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:She couldn't AtE or she couldn't trick you? I'm a bit confused about what you are saying she couldn't do ?
In post 975, Kanna wrote:i think is interesting though and it reminded me of CoC where i remember there being a specific comment i thought "wow shiki is so savage" but she was trying to distance from her scumbuddy

so i'm wondering if this is +drusilla/pooky instead because i still think dru is scum
This is why I don’t think it’s Kanna, plus she really seems to be genuinely trying to solve and Dru also seems to think she’s town.
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:30 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1059, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:She couldn't AtE or she couldn't trick you? I'm a bit confused about what you are saying she couldn't do ?
She could AtE, the same posts may each be AtE posts in the universe where she is scum, they just couldn't be done as well.

It's like, if a boxer was boxing his brother because they had both gotten so far up the tournament bracket they had to fight, he could punch. But he wouldn't be able to really throw a haymaker. So when you see the haymaker when you watch the fight. You know hm actually maybe they happen to have the same last name
"Well, I..."
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:38 am

That makes sense - is your AtE as good in both alignments or similarly different?
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1051, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1047, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: ISIS
Are you going to offer up any reasons?
No
Also, what is Not_Mafia doing? This is some of the worst play I’ve ever seen.
I will SEARCH for games with you and N_M to help you policy him.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:23 am

Post by Kanna »

i think i'm playing a BLINDER of a game but i'm having a lot of fun
"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:24 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

When will part 3b be translated?
Also, what is Not_Mafia doing? This is some of the worst play I’ve ever seen.
I will SEARCH for games with you and N_M to help you policy him.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:25 am

Post by Kanna »

i want to ask isis yttd questions but so many spoilers

i'm really happy i rolled town so i can buddy isis to OBLIVION

p-edit: ?!?!?!
"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Kanna »

how did i have a psychic moment with n_m?????
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Kanna »

isis, i hope you're feeling better but i wanted to share this song anyway. it's special to me because i have a really fond memory of waking up early on Saturday when i was kid to watch cartoons, but this song came on one day and made me cry. i don't know why it was so touching to me but it was
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:31 am

Post by Kanna »

apparently blinder doesn't mean what i think it means; i meant the opposite - absolutely terrible lol

going back 100 steps, shiki is probably town for freeflowing posts. i 1v1'd her as scum before and it was a wallposty 1v1
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Kanna »

In post 1042, Isis wrote:Kanna and I have a beautiful bond ^^
<3 reading things like this makes me so happy

this is actually the first time i've talked so much with isis. i think it was initially her who noticed me, but i don't know why she did
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Kanna »

...which leads me to think scum is probably the level 0 solve of <plus, taylor, n_m> maybe pooky. i townread ydrasse for tone
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:46 am

Post by Kanna »

In post 665, Tayl0r Swift wrote:so in day 1.1 we selected pooky but then we also selected me (there was one vote on me and then the phase ended). afaik nothing happened to me. does anyone have an explanation for what happened there?
this is what i mean by dumbtelling from taylor btw. it seems v unlikely she thought something would happen to her when she got one vote
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:15 am

In post 1069, Kanna wrote:isis, i hope you're feeling better but i wanted to share this song anyway. it's special to me because i have a really fond memory of waking up early on Saturday when i was kid to watch cartoons, but this song came on one day and made me cry. i don't know why it was so touching to me but it was
this is so nice <3
Show

-Norwee

~Maple