Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I do have one question, though
SirCakez, what do you make of how I’ve used my vote up to now?
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 350, Gamma Emerald wrote:I do have one question, though
SirCakez, what do you make of how I’ve used my vote up to now?
Fine? It's sitting on ico which is whatever.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez! Newly updated!
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

Echo's a good vote.

VOTE: Echovision

I'm not really thrilled with Egix's response in but everything else from them seems fine.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 345, Testarossa wrote:To be fair though one could have assumed Ico was lurking
I didn't mention it either but I did see him on site chat so I knew he was around and not posting. So he either did really forget about this game or he's just scum that wasn't going to post until he was prodded.
In post 346, Testarossa wrote:at least I think he truly believes what he is seeing here
???

you could argue the stuff about him "joking" with me is subjective but his misrep of cakes content is an objective fact so...he's pretty scummy.

In post 346, Testarossa wrote:I figure your Alch mindmeld, for which you are townreading him here, is more or less described in 228? I can get why you would think of him as town then, but why wouldn't he do these things as scum either? Taking the initiative on an inactive slot is a bit... underwhelming. Or rather just an experience thing?
When I said I was mindmelding with Alch I actually meant his stuff about Tris. I'm a little confused though if you can see why my would make me town read Alch why then are you asking about it? Are you trying to argue that he's null? I mean, the answer is of course that he certainly
COULD
throw down a vote on an inactive slot but, and maybe I'm just projecting here, but Ico not posting here was scummy and thus I think its a pretty good vote. Players that are "lurking" get ran up all the time b/c lurking
is
a viable scum strategy. OFC, the flip side is that he's just scum and threw down a vote on an inactive slot since its somewhat safe to do so but we are both seeing the Tris thing similarly so that sorta makes me feel like he's also town.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:07 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 341, Egix96 wrote:
In post 331, EchoVision wrote:
In post 275, Egix96 wrote:
In post 234, EchoVision wrote:
In post 201, Gamma Emerald wrote: Or we can vote you out for deliberately obfuscating your motives
you could
feel free to if you really think that's the best course of action for day 1
So you're just... fine with being misyeeted, if town?
if the town collectively finds that to be the best course of action sure why not
vote analysis is a thing too
But from your perspective, that's what scum want, and you ideally shouldn't want to die.
In post 335, EchoVision wrote:VOTE: testarossa
Why? You don't seem to have said anything about or to her prior to this point.
In post 340, EchoVision wrote: also y’all seem like you universally scum read me and the fact that there’s not a wagon on me yet kind of concerns me
i’m about to get in the shower so i’m on mobile but i do want to go back and examine the people who tried to call me out but haven’t voted me
seems a little cautious in my eyes
Really? There are three votes on you though, how does that not count?
yes i understand that

why not, inactive-ish slot that hasn't contributed much so i can hang out there
there's not a no-loitering sign there so i can hang out there if i want to smh

there was five on tris not a long time ago
why isn't there five on me
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:08 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 342, Egix96 wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: Echovision

Consider me unimpressed.
oh no how horrible
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:14 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 348, Datisi wrote:
In post 330, EchoVision wrote:
In post 272, Datisi wrote:
In post 269, Nero Cain wrote:this kinda angsty angry post is sorta what I associate with newb town and remember of you. Hey I said it was silly.
on site for almost a year and a half, getting called newbtown... have we played together before?
i don't like how you have so much feeling in your posts but i guess it tags a little more as town than scum
i read your further explaination but like what lol
if you think *those* posts are emotionally charged idk what to tell you

where did you get a feeling of frustration or anger from me so far?

echoing (haha) why is testa scummy to you etc

zzz i'll think harder about this game in the morning

oh also i have a tinfoil crackpot theory about someone here i'll share it later remind me
you got upset cause someone called you newbtown and had a passive aggressive, emotionally charged remark
a lot of your posts are passive aggressive remarks about something which is fine cause i'm a passive aggressive asshole so i understand, just might be something worth noting

you're doing a lot of questioning too but you're not really contributing anything of your own, hence difficulty reading your slot
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:14 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 349, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’ll contribute in a bit, just need something else to get dealt with
mood i said i was gonna do something yesterday morning then i had my brother in laws 30th bday party and got drunk instead of coming here so good morning
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:17 am

Post by EchoVision »

datisi do you
actually
think i'm scum, or do you just think i'm a good d1 kill

i feel like my wagon is more based on the convenience of getting me out of the game than getting scum out of the game, i don't think i've been overwhelmingly scummy, moreso annoying and obnoxious to play with

which is fine, lynch how you please ladies and gents
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:19 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 211, Datisi wrote:re tris :

i don't wann vote tris anymore and this is where i'd jump on the alchemist train but that would put him on E-1 and that is Bad

VOTE: echovision hi can you explain your ico/una townreads please
this
is where you voted me in the first place, which doesn't seem like it was because you scum read me (at the time)
you were just jumpin around and happened to find something that you liked, because i didn't answer your question the way you wanted me to
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:21 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 241, Datisi wrote:you were just... randomly calling people town?

also i feel obligated to point out that of you're town, the odds of a random other player also being town are 8/11, not 9/12

i don't think this is a legit scumslip but i could be persuaded otherwise
oh and then you thought i was scum because of my fantastic statistics
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:22 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 360, EchoVision wrote:
In post 241, Datisi wrote:you were just... randomly calling people town?

also i feel obligated to point out that of you're town, the odds of a random other player also being town are 8/11, not 9/12

i don't think this is a legit scumslip
but i could be persuaded otherwise
oh and then you thought i was scum because of my fantastic statistics
mind you, they were statistics that you said the bolded but go off
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:25 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 325, Nero Cain wrote:I was busy writing up a reply but since cake already pointed out gamma's bullshit I'm just going to be lazy and VOTE: gamma
nero why aren't you voting me? do you just like gamma for scum better?
you've seemed to have a lot to say about me not being town, but your vote went somewhere else

voting me imo would've been the perfect scenario for scum!nero, he's been on me since and now i've got like four votes on me, with him it would've been five and if i was hung he would've been the founder of a wagon that he could've blamed on RVS since he started it so early in the game
he unvoted in 325, well after the wagon was starting to get established

i'm goin for nero town this game
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:29 am

Post by EchoVision »

i don't like alchemist for town

he doesn't seem to be adding much to the conversation, a lot of what he's saying has been parroted information and from someone who's been around since 2014 i feel like you should have more to say about what's going on than basic-unrelated questions and posts to make you seem active like and

he did say he started a new job so it could be accounted to that but still, if you have time to read the thread i feel like you have time to submit some reactions and something helpful that hasn't already been said
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:29 am

Post by EchoVision »

i'm going to get breakfast then watch football all day, idk how much i'll be in
ciao
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:31 am

Post by EchoVision »

btw those two slots that i looked at were random, i clicked to look at iso's and thought "yeah sure let's look at alchemist i feel like he's been iffy"
the nero iso was because i was reading old posts about me cause yall love talking about me, and i saw nero and was like huh interesting let's get this bread
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 364, EchoVision wrote:i'm going to get breakfast then watch football all day,
y r there so many ppl on this site that watch football but don't play fantasy football?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:30 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 366, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 364, EchoVision wrote:i'm going to get breakfast then watch football all day,
y r there so many ppl on this site that watch football but don't play fantasy football?
i’m in two leagues what the heck are you talkin about smh
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:23 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 358, EchoVision wrote:datisi do you
actually

i feel like my wagon is more based on the convenience of getting me out of the game than getting scum out of the game, i don't think i've been overwhelmingly scummy, moreso annoying and obnoxious to play with

What kind of hand wavey crap is this?
"People don't like my scummy and unhelpful playstyle and thus want to elim me"
Like no shit
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:44 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 368, SirCakez wrote:
actually

Like no shit
no comment on anything else I had to say? don't want to contribute anything else to the conversation, just
echo
what I said? (incorrectly)
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:54 am

Post by tris »

In post 287, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 253, Nero Cain wrote:you but EV is apparently a 2016 join date too. Yeah you're both pretty scummy.
Or at least acting weird, yea.
But so far surface-level, kneejerk reaction, first impression gutreads seem to be the thing anyway, so..
this gives me town pings
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:58 am

Post by tris »

In post 290, Mizzytastic wrote:
In post 77, Testarossa wrote:
In post 71, Mizzytastic wrote: Yep, both the vote jumpy RVS and not being helpful when pressured for explanations. I think she said that game she always plays RVS like that but I'm too sleepy and phone posting to check right now. It's probably NAI, maybe slightly scum sided cos once i mentioned it she could play it up to look like that game.

You got any reads from her or the surrounding interactions? I'm getting a bit of a tonal town read from EchoVision, and I'm curious how Alch responds now there are votes there.
Ah, that's good. I skimmed the game you were linking a bit and thought her tone there is pretty similar to what she has displayed here so far, at least it just seems to be her nature. So I agree with it being nai. Why slightly scum? Do you think she changed her approach a bit after you mentioned it?

No, not really. If anything I think your interaction with tris looked natural, probably no svs at least. It's more an gut impression.
I'm around, quite tired, but should be able to read up at least

Slighly scum cos paranoia. I was thinking she could play it up to try and get me on side. Thinking about it more I'm not sure that makes sense. It basically involves tanking your cred in a way that even if it does get you town read (and she has past experience of that not being the case) doesn't mean town is gonna listen to you, and I'm not sure of the motivation for scum to do that so early into the game.

I do think it looks more extreme here, it's taking her longer to get around to making cases on other players - in that game she picked up pretty early after she got pressure on feeling that another player was getting off lighter than her for the same sort of behaviour.
but, i have been pushing some things.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:06 am

Post by tris »

In post 291, Mizzytastic wrote:I like . Being aware of your biases in a way that makes you less likely to push someone seems town motivated.

OK tris, I promise to make a serious vote when I've caught up. I won't bring up previous games in future and just let you do stuff that people read as scummy without context. :roll:
what? i was never criticizing you, i was just making a comparison of how what i was being attacked for was similar to what you also did. I don't think it was scummy for you not to have made a serious vote at that point. you said you were tired, which is not the best time to try to make reads. it was the same for me. and, i also never said you shouldn't have tried to defend me. i feel like i'm missing something here
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:08 am

Post by tris »

In post 292, Mizzytastic wrote: First tris read and I like it.
oh, i guess you weren't all caught up in that earlier post
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:08 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 369, EchoVision wrote:
In post 368, SirCakez wrote:
actually

Like no shit
no comment on anything else I had to say? don't want to contribute anything else to the conversation, just
echo
what I said? (incorrectly)
If I didn't comment on your other stuff there's a reason, I obviously didn't have anything to say
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------