Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by Isis »

Loki wants me to feed him should I do so
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:54 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

he deserves it yes
warrior cats mafia is now in a queue near you!
- - - -
kill me and live with the memory — then tell the stars that you
won
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:55 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1097, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1090, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:her lack of commitment and detachment is very scum-indicative. Mafia usually do feel detached in these nomination scenarios when they do not have anything at stake.
In post 1091, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:she doesn't have any completed longform mafia games as far as I can tell from looking at her history.

the ones you've listed are real-time ones.

If you believe she is mafia who do you think she recruits or would recruit her?
I think plus seems most likely based on ISOing a few of his games but a lot less sure on that. I’d feel a lot safer executing Tayl0r first just in case I’m wrong on plus but he’s currently my best guess based on my reads of the rest of the playerlist but I think Tayl0r!scum is super obvious. She blatantly contradicted herself which is usually a common scum tell. Her vote was “random”, then it was because Isis was a cat. Those two statements totally contradict each other, because she’s never voted anyone other than Isis and she has not given a single read since the execution phase started.
you point out an imaginary contradiction and then without letting me defend myself turn this around to say im assured of being scum? either youre confbiasing hard or youre straight up scum pushing LHF. either way, stop. im here now and im not gonna let you do that.
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by Isis »

Taylor do you think Loki is scummy?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1098, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1090, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:her lack of commitment and detachment is very scum-indicative. Mafia usually do feel detached in these nomination scenarios when they do not have anything at stake.
Especially when in those towngames I referenced, she played 180 degrees differently. And think about this, we all choose our respective animals because we actually LIKE those animals and therefore try to find the images we like the most but what does Tayl0r post? diseased sickly dogs. Do you think when she signed up for this game, she was enthusiastic to post those types of grotesque pictures? But she would very likely be upset if she got a red role PM and that very possibly could have affected the images she selected. Kanna managed to find cute bat picks but Tayl0r couldn’t even find one cute doggie?

And her growling and barking at Isis and me for liking one of her posts was strange and then she topped it off by voting for her both days, so hiding behind the Isis is a cat thing, how isn’t that antitown? But had she then not claimed it was “random”, at least it would be consistent but then she claims it wasn’t random, it’s because Isis was a cat. Now, if she was actually doing some solving here, making reads etc., I’d ignore all of the above but we have an important decision to make and Tayl0r apparently has no opinion on it and isn’t even putting a good faith effort in actually trying and when I contrast that with those three games of hers - marathon or not - the difference is clearly striking.
THIS IS SO MANIPULATIVE. if you know me youll know that i very much enjoy pushing buttons and posting images like that. i was having a blast. and had i rolled scum i probably would have done the same thing, and had even more fun doing it. youll see beaucoup shitposting in all my games (marathon games excepted somewhat because marathon games dont really allow time for that)
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1128, Isis wrote:Taylor do you think Loki is scummy?
still catching up but at this point yes very much so.
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:58 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1129, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
Especially when in those towngames I referenced, she played 180 degrees differently. And think about this, we all choose our respective animals because we actually LIKE those animals and therefore try to find the images we like the most but what does Tayl0r post? diseased sickly dogs. Do you think when she signed up for this game, she was enthusiastic to post those types of grotesque pictures? But she would very likely be upset if she got a red role PM and that very possibly could have affected the images she selected. Kanna managed to find cute bat picks but Tayl0r couldn’t even find one cute doggie?

And her growling and barking at Isis and me for liking one of her posts was strange and then she topped it off by voting for her both days, so hiding behind the Isis is a cat thing, how isn’t that antitown? But had she then not claimed it was “random”, at least it would be consistent but then she claims it wasn’t random, it’s because Isis was a cat. Now, if she was actually doing some solving here, making reads etc., I’d ignore all of the above but we have an important decision to make and Tayl0r apparently has no opinion on it and isn’t even putting a good faith effort in actually trying and when I contrast that with those three games of hers - marathon or not - the difference is clearly striking.
THIS IS SO MANIPULATIVE. if you know me youll know that i very much enjoy pushing buttons and posting images like that. i was having a blast. and had i rolled scum i probably would have done the same thing, and had even more fun doing it. youll see beaucoup shitposting in all my games (marathon games excepted somewhat because marathon games dont really allow time for that)
This is another contradiction... you said you were in a rush to get to the phase where you could post unrestricted, and it's intuitive that collective tolerance for posting images would drop at that point. Now you say you were loving the post restricted phase
"Well, I..."
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1114, Ydrasse wrote:why can we disregard the n_m hammer?
because its NM
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

nm still has an alignment this game though
- - - -
won
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1112, Ydrasse wrote:hi, uh, haven't felt great so sorry for my absence here.

it's also shitty when i want to vote outside of the current people nommed and i don't have a choice and other than how i suggested some time ago i don't have a good metric to choose which one to vote. and that metric is more subjective to wifom than other ones. so there's that.

i have a hard time reconciling the idea of 'random voting'/gimmick voting when there was some thought put into the game from taylor — they made an assumption about how the game would play out, had an idea of where they wanted the game to progress to, and then did something that went against that. a repetition of 'i'm not sure/i didn't put thought in' etc is shitty too, but moreso because taylor hasn't tried to do anything today, too, and we're running out of time. like, we have 1107 toying around with the idea of no-elim but that is something to bring up way before now to talk about.

p-edit: okay well apparently we are getting down to the wire today with our content.

taylor, why did you do this to me.
sorry, i went to the outside today. i survived it, too.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1133, Ydrasse wrote:nm still has an alignment this game though
prove it
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:01 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

[Removed reference to on-going games. -MT]
Last edited by Morning Tweet on Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

okay, i get that. i've not skimmed the marathon ones linked because i don't think i personally could glean anything from something that condensed but i will make do w them
- - - -
won
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by Isis »

yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikes
"Well, I..."
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1131, Isis wrote:

This is another contradiction... you said you were in a rush to get to the phase where you could post unrestricted, and it's intuitive that collective tolerance for posting images would drop at that point. Now you say you were loving the post restricted phase
yeah i made the most of it. it was fun, and i had a couple pictures left when we moved to animal 2. but that said, i didnt feel like it was productive. so it wasnt *fun* in a mafia-playing way. it was fun in an i-get-to-post-odd-pictures-and-be-annoying way.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

we really shouldn't talk about ongoing games.

I don't think we will get anywhere debating meta because it's just silly.

Tayl0r can you give us a readslist or just a quick summary of your thoughts on who you feel the strongest about?
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1131, Isis wrote:

like holy shit if i were scum i feel like id have a better story about my posts than that, or id just effort. if you think this is a scumslip you must think im very very very stupid. thats pretty disrespectful honestly.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

town: ydrasse, kanna, morning.
scum: loki (isis, drusilla)
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:06 pm

In post 1124, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i mean i might be less engaged in a low stakes phase like this as mafia but id be enjoying pulling strings
from my own experience as mafia in a nom game - the game just feels different when the elim-pool is all town, I'm not sure if you've had this experience before.
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

and im not saying we should discuss my ongoing games. im just saying you can read over them to get a sense.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:07 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1143, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1124, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i mean i might be less engaged in a low stakes phase like this as mafia but id be enjoying pulling strings
from my own experience as mafia in a nom game - the game just feels different when the elim-pool is all town, I'm not sure if you've had this experience before.
nope. sorry, im just speculating on how id feel.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:07 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

im realizing morning is in a different game altogether.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:08 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

lmfao
- - - -
won
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:08 pm

In post 1144, Tayl0r Swift wrote:and im not saying we should discuss my ongoing games. im just saying you can read over them to get a sense.
yes but you definitely should not say anything about your alignment or literally anything about your on-going games - it is against site rules
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:08 pm

In post 1146, Tayl0r Swift wrote:im realizing morning is in a different game altogether.
this is a new level of disengagement
Show

-Norwee

~Maple