Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:26 am

Post by EchoVision »

bc hippity hoppity i want page toppity part 2
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:27 am

Post by Datisi »

someone please hammer
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If you guys have been paying attention to our "spat". I think Gamma like to bus/distance from his buddies so in my mind there's a chance that someone he voted today is a buddy. Maybe even Tris AND skitter.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:28 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 701, Datisi wrote:someone please hammer
fine i will
VOTE: skitter
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:30 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 695, Nero Cain wrote:I would love it if Skitter is town b/c thats one less slot I have to sort but the things she's saying and doing worry me. Like, being useless with her vote until I called her on it seems scummy. I don't like that I'm her sole scum read or that she fence sat so hard on Alch. Her being so pro-gamma is worrisome. FMPOV his scumhunting is lacking in scope and depth and her coming in and just trying to handwave my content away is bad.
- wasnt being careless with my vote
- i'm not fence-sitting on alch
- i literally dont see the things u see in gamma; a lot of what ur calling out i dont think is scum-indicative for him
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 704, skitter30 wrote:i'm not fence-sitting on alch
lies
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 648, skitter30 wrote:I'm gonna be honest i keep forgetting that gamma was the other vote on ico too
In post 591, skitter30 wrote:and alch's iirc can be very strong town when he like ~ramps up~ and his current badness could be a result of irl things

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and here
In post 607, skitter30 wrote:the issues i'm having with him could be related to his irl stuff so i'm willing to give him a bit more space (i.e. till like tomorrow)
this doesn't really make sense to me b/c your supposed reason for scum reading him is his content. Him being busy with a new job doesn't change said content. IF you were pushing him for being inactive then sure but you aren't so...

Also this is how Alch always comes off to me.

NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:11 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Vote Count 1.11
Thor, 2019 National Dog Show Champion

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate
Day ends in (expired on 2020-09-24 18:01:32)

Votecount:
EchoVision(6): Datisi, Egix96, Alchemist21, Skitter30, tris, Iconeum
Skitter30(3): Gamma Emerald, Nero Cain, EchoVision
Gamma Emerald(2): Testarossa, SirCakez
tris(1): UnabombaH
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'll be around to hammer but I was waiting around to see if anyone wanted to make any last minute posts.

Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:15 am

Post by Datisi »

i think the only other person i'd like to vote rn is maybe gamma and that wagon is completely fucking dead

anyone else would be "eh i don't scumread this slot but we need a flip"

i don't have too much faith in echo flipping scum because the world isn't nice to me but they've already claimed and less than 5 hours till deadline etc etc so here's to me being wrong
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:30 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 638, Datisi wrote:i like my vote on echo
at some point i was thinking about switching to gamma but after skitter rep-in i'm kinda eh on that now

still would switch there if needed

also my inner pessimism is starting to say that gamma/echo are probably t/t and it doesn't really matter
no i don't have anything rational to back that up with
Maybe this is answered already (I’m behind and reading through) but why does Skitter’s replace in affect your thoughts on Gamma?
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:33 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 644, skitter30 wrote:so the thing is that i fundementally dont believe survivalism to be a town-indicative trait, but it is fairly correlated with being scum imo
Disagree on this. Townies should want to survive and not get voted out because they’re confTown to themselves.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no rush but im pretty interested in your thoughts.

Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:36 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 711, Alchemist21 wrote:Maybe this is answered already (I’m behind and reading through) but why does Skitter’s replace in affect your thoughts on Gamma?
it is half-answered, and it is very weird to explain

like historically, whenever i was t/t with skitter, our reads were very different, and i wanted to murder her. the only time i was town with her being scum, i *didn't* want to murder her. now, with her replace in here, our reads were/are very different, and i slightly feel the urge to murder her. which is making me think she might be town.

you following? ok.

whenever we were t/t and had differing reads, hers always turned out to be much more correct than mine. that is giving me pause on gamma. though i would probably still execute gamma anyway. though it realistically doesn't really matter because the wagon is pretty dead.
~M
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:39 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 650, Iconeum wrote:
In post 644, skitter30 wrote:
In post 621, Iconeum wrote:i disagree with the assessment here, because survivalistic town would also not be making that vote. I'd argue that it's more scum!indicative then town, and that it gives + scum equity to the cw as scum are more likely to not be counter-voting on partners.
A) so the thing is that i fundementally dont believe survivalism to be a town-indicative trait, but it is fairly correlated with being scum imo

B) so yu're saying you see gamma/echo as svs? Or am i misunderstanding the second bit?
I believe that survivalism is a NAI trait. At least, I know I do that from both allignments. And from a basic thoughts level: town!gamma knows he's town, so his flip is Always 'the wrong one'. As for Echo, he can't know.

Yes, I think gamma not wanting to cross-vote is scum/scum indicative.
I still don’t think Gamma’s scum but what you’re saying makes sense.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

datisim you are town reading Skitter b/c she has diffrent reads than you right? Or is there more to it?

EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:40 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 710, Datisi wrote:i think the only other person i'd like to vote rn is maybe gamma and that wagon is completely fucking dead

anyone else would be "eh i don't scumread this slot but we need a flip"

i don't have too much faith in echo flipping scum because the world isn't nice to me but they've already claimed and less than 5 hours till deadline etc etc so here's to me being wrong
if you don't think i'll flip scum why dont you come join and vote skitter with us :)
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:45 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 716, Nero Cain wrote:datisim you are town reading Skitter b/c she has diffrent reads than you right? Or is there more to it?
i'll tell you a secret
i ahve no fucking clue how to read skitter. i jsut don't. read skitter machine broke. i'm going with whatever i can grasp for now. there's not more to it. i don't want to vote her out on day one when it's gonna be a flash execution.
In post 717, EchoVision wrote:if you don't think i'll flip scum why dont you come join and vote skitter with us :)
i don't necessarily think you're flipping scum but imo skitter flips scum less than you so
~M
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What our your thoughts on her content/play?

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:47 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 714, Datisi wrote:
In post 711, Alchemist21 wrote:Maybe this is answered already (I’m behind and reading through) but why does Skitter’s replace in affect your thoughts on Gamma?
it is half-answered, and it is very weird to explain

like historically, whenever i was t/t with skitter, our reads were very different, and i wanted to murder her. the only time i was town with her being scum, i *didn't* want to murder her. now, with her replace in here, our reads were/are very different, and i slightly feel the urge to murder her. which is making me think she might be town.

you following? ok.

whenever we were t/t and had differing reads, hers always turned out to be much more correct than mine. that is giving me pause on gamma. though i would probably still execute gamma anyway. though it realistically doesn't really matter because the wagon is pretty dead.
Ok I understand what you’re saying.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:49 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 719, Nero Cain wrote:What our your thoughts on her content/play?
most of her reads are "i don't understand this"
her spat with you is "presidential candidates"
i'm clinging on my mizzy tone townread until day two
~M
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:49 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

I think Datisi’a Town. The way they’re handling Skitter’s slot is just something I would sometimes expect from Town but never expect from scum.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:11 am

Post by tris »

alchemist is still being boring
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 718, Datisi wrote:i don't want to vote [skitter] out on day one when it's gonna be a flash execution.
I'm feeling the same way.