Mini Normal 2168 | So Many Bats! | Game Over!

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Forum rules
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:31 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 1072, Noraa wrote:There was nothing specifically saying why. It sounded to me like, "oh no one likes my reasons for being on saudade so I'll just switch to the Redados wagon now"
That's fairly reasonable though? If one of your scumreads doesn't have traction it makes sense to re-assess and move on to the other. I actually agree that Taylor has a different vibe this game, but I wonder if that's not just because she has replaced in this time and so isn't settled. I'm not viewing her as suspicious currently so that definitely suggests some difference! :P
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:31 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 861, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 798, Redados wrote:
In post 785, UNOwen wrote:Redados why did you vote Noraa?
was very frustrated at her and felt like my vote was the most powerful way I could show my anger

now that I have calmed down, I will leave my vote where it is.
if the vote was an anger vote, the normal reaction upon not being angry would be to unvote and apologize i feel like
In post 863, Tayl0r Swift wrote:ok im all caught up.

yes, im caught up from the very beginning.

of page 30.

so far redados is scummy
not sure why shelly is pushing me, it seems no one else agrees? shelly has had some interesting takes.
im watching noraa.
does norwee roll only scum in normals?
In post 989, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 979, Odd Day Jester wrote:Gonna look through Saudade's ISO to find everything that is potentially scum behavior
In post 226, Saudade wrote:What a lively bunch
In post 227, Saudade wrote:So far you're all doing great
It's interesting that Saudade enters this game with the mentality of being the reasonable person overlooking everything. Don't know what to make of it here.
In post 242, Saudade wrote:
In post 237, shellyc wrote:
In post 230, Saudade wrote:VOTE: minimegaexcept this one, such a weak entrance
saude top tier read time

tbh i don't think the entrance was very weak? explain
Well she felt the need to explain her rvs vote.. like an excuse
And the first post beforehand was a quote to something not game related either
Weak reasons to vote Mini. Especially the first point, given was an answer to Gendel's RVS questions, and WAS game related.
In post 245, Saudade wrote:Its not a super strong read since the user didnt post afterwards but it feels like she tried to get some posts in just to be done with it rather than contribute
This is also strange because Mini does post more after the two posts Saudade is talking about. From to
In post 254, Saudade wrote:
In post 251, shellyc wrote:
In post 245, Saudade wrote:Its not a super strong read since the user didnt post afterwards but it feels like she tried to get some posts in just to be done with it rather than contribute
mega did post afterwards
Oh i missee it, what page
Oh, okay, he apparently missed that. Missing all of those other Mini posts however shows he didn't read the thread very closely at all, and did not bother to ISO Mini, it indicates a lack of interest in solving.
In post 310, Saudade wrote:I'm fine with this for a bit, I don't quite understand what are you all fighting so energetically about though
This post comes in while shelly is warring against Jacko/I. I really don't like this one, it's like trying to play the calm mediator, it just rubs me the wrong way but I can't exactly articulate why.
In post 358, Saudade wrote:
In post 356, shellyc wrote:saude you think we are TvT then?
it's way too early for me to tell what alignment either of you are
Eh, not even any preliminary thoughts on the top two posters at the time?
In post 468, Saudade wrote:see shelly was just a hungry girl that explains her overall angry attitude and inconsistent mood swings on everyone
In post 486, Saudade wrote:it seems like she knows shes town therefore anyone scumreading her must be scum because shes such an obvious town player from her point of view
Then, these posts + come out in defense of shelly. This is contradictory to his opinion in where he says he's fine with a shelly wagon. I don't if this is protecting a scum buddy or a white knight, but it rubs me wrong way, because I don't like any of the reasons for the defense.
In post 551, Saudade wrote:Hmmmmmmm i dont like grendel
In post 553, Saudade wrote:I may be wrong but did he just shade every single active slot in one way or another
Why the "I may be wrong"? So non-committal.
In post 777, Saudade wrote:it's been a while since two people have voted me in a game, what a wonderful feeling
Trying to show he doesn't care. Maybe he town!him actually doesn't? but it's plausible this is scum!him faking it

Overall I'd say this is a scumread after doing that.
what was the motivation for doing this jester? it seems like you were searching for an excuse to scumread someone rather than trying to sort someone.

redados and jester are topscum for me at this point.

VOTE: jester
but id also be happy to vote redados
ok here is my progression on redados which actually doesnt have as much as i thought it did.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:34 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

i was also town power role there. i had to stop being quite so aggressive given im not the jailkeeper here.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

From my experience, when Tayl0r is obvscum they're obvscum. Dunno how they play as town yet.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:41 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 1077, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i was also town power role there. i had to stop being quite so aggressive given im not the jailkeeper here.
Yeah, I had that in my mind as another possible explanation.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:43 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1074, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1067, Noraa wrote:I have fishy vibes on Taylor rn. Can anyone agree with me here?
Well yeah, i agree with u.
Don't know how u feel about 3rd scum candidate agreeing with you on that tho. :wink:
Third scum slot is the weakest slot rn that is based on basically 99% gut which is pretty unreliable. I'll keep this post in mind and it'll be part of the reason I switch u out for Taylor if I end up doing that.
In post 1075, UNOwen wrote:
In post 1072, Noraa wrote:There was nothing specifically saying why. It sounded to me like, "oh no one likes my reasons for being on saudade so I'll just switch to the Redados wagon now"
That's fairly reasonable though? If one of your scumreads doesn't have traction it makes sense to re-assess and move on to the other. I actually agree that Taylor has a different vibe this game, but I wonder if that's not just because she has replaced in this time and so isn't settled. I'm not viewing her as suspicious currently so that definitely suggests some difference! :P
When u move on, u have to still have some sort of reason. She didn't offer any reasons. It just looked like scum backpedalling.
In post 1076, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 861, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 798, Redados wrote:
In post 785, UNOwen wrote:Redados why did you vote Noraa?
was very frustrated at her and felt like my vote was the most powerful way I could show my anger

now that I have calmed down, I will leave my vote where it is.
if the vote was an anger vote, the normal reaction upon not being angry would be to unvote and apologize i feel like
In post 863, Tayl0r Swift wrote:ok im all caught up.

yes, im caught up from the very beginning.

of page 30.

so far redados is scummy
not sure why shelly is pushing me, it seems no one else agrees? shelly has had some interesting takes.
im watching noraa.
does norwee roll only scum in normals?
In post 989, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 979, Odd Day Jester wrote:Gonna look through Saudade's ISO to find everything that is potentially scum behavior
In post 226, Saudade wrote:What a lively bunch
In post 227, Saudade wrote:So far you're all doing great
It's interesting that Saudade enters this game with the mentality of being the reasonable person overlooking everything. Don't know what to make of it here.
In post 242, Saudade wrote:
In post 237, shellyc wrote:
In post 230, Saudade wrote:VOTE: minimegaexcept this one, such a weak entrance
saude top tier read time

tbh i don't think the entrance was very weak? explain
Well she felt the need to explain her rvs vote.. like an excuse
And the first post beforehand was a quote to something not game related either
Weak reasons to vote Mini. Especially the first point, given was an answer to Gendel's RVS questions, and WAS game related.
This is also strange because Mini does post more after the two posts Saudade is talking about. From to
In post 254, Saudade wrote:
In post 251, shellyc wrote:
mega did post afterwards
Oh i missee it, what page
Oh, okay, he apparently missed that. Missing all of those other Mini posts however shows he didn't read the thread very closely at all, and did not bother to ISO Mini, it indicates a lack of interest in solving.
In post 310, Saudade wrote:I'm fine with this for a bit, I don't quite understand what are you all fighting so energetically about though
This post comes in while shelly is warring against Jacko/I. I really don't like this one, it's like trying to play the calm mediator, it just rubs me the wrong way but I can't exactly articulate why.
In post 358, Saudade wrote:
In post 356, shellyc wrote:saude you think we are TvT then?
it's way too early for me to tell what alignment either of you are
Eh, not even any preliminary thoughts on the top two posters at the time?
In post 468, Saudade wrote:see shelly was just a hungry girl that explains her overall angry attitude and inconsistent mood swings on everyone
In post 486, Saudade wrote:it seems like she knows shes town therefore anyone scumreading her must be scum because shes such an obvious town player from her point of view
Then, these posts + come out in defense of shelly. This is contradictory to his opinion in where he says he's fine with a shelly wagon. I don't if this is protecting a scum buddy or a white knight, but it rubs me wrong way, because I don't like any of the reasons for the defense.
In post 551, Saudade wrote:Hmmmmmmm i dont like grendel
In post 553, Saudade wrote:I may be wrong but did he just shade every single active slot in one way or another
Why the "I may be wrong"? So non-committal.
In post 777, Saudade wrote:it's been a while since two people have voted me in a game, what a wonderful feeling
Trying to show he doesn't care. Maybe he town!him actually doesn't? but it's plausible this is scum!him faking it

Overall I'd say this is a scumread after doing that.
what was the motivation for doing this jester? it seems like you were searching for an excuse to scumread someone rather than trying to sort someone.

redados and jester are topscum for me at this point.

VOTE: jester
but id also be happy to vote redados
ok here is my progression on redados which actually doesnt have as much as i thought it did.
Ah so you literally admit that u had nothing. This just makes u seem more scummy tho...
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:43 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1078, NorwegianboyEE wrote:From my experience, when Tayl0r is obvscum they're obvscum. Dunno how they play as town yet.
wrong. im always obvscum
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:45 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

i didnt have nothing. i stated a reason for the scumread. i think its a good reason. there were other posts that pinged me too, but i didnt put them in my iso.

come on noraa, when youre manipulative like this it makes me think youre scum
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:47 am

Post by Noraa »

where's the manipulation? you do look like a scum backpedalling rn. its an opinion of mine that is based off of facts
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:01 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1083, Noraa wrote:where's the manipulation? you do look like a scum backpedalling rn. its an opinion of mine that is based off of facts
i mean youre wrong and your opinion is not a fact
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:17 am

Post by Noraa »

I cannot for the life of me find the quote that I'm trying to find but basically it was a post that someone posted that said that they were fine with Grendel but not with Taylor.

What I wanted to say is that I 100% agree with that now. There were suspicions raised on Grendel a while ago and I basically just ignored them bc Grendel seemed fine to me. But now that Taylor replaced in, I'm starting to really get some scum vibes around there and am starting to suspect that Grendel was actually just a scum that knew how to stay hidden well. Little did he know, his replacer doesn't
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:26 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

noraa you were in newbie 2028, i kinda have a hard time believing town!you thinks im scum here. you know that people always scumread me and that says more about me than my alignment.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:31 am

Post by Noraa »

You really think I pay attention to anyone or anything in my scum games -_____-
if u thought yes then ur really wrong
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:56 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 725, Noraa wrote:OK IM OFFICIALLY CAUGHT UP
caught up to here rn, taking notes in my personal pt so that i have actual damn reads
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:01 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1088, bugspray wrote:
caught up to here rn, taking notes in my personal pt so that i have actual damn reads
when your caught up, what are your thoughts on :

shellyvjackson
taylorvnoraa
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:26 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 795, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Where’s Bugspray.
In post 796, MiniMegabyte wrote:Jeez so many pages to read
im in these pages n.n

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:28 am

Post by Noraa »

Ah have fun reading then ^^
out of the 40 pages, half are just complete fluff so it shouldn't be hard to skim
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:09 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 1089, Noraa wrote:

shellyvjackson
taylorvnoraa
Im really interested why you cherry picked these interactions instead of others that I was finding more interesting during my catchup (still in progress, going very slow)
i think the brief NBEE and JV clash had information that will be very useful if one of them flips and that redados spurred many interesting interactions

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:15 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1092, bugspray wrote:
In post 1089, Noraa wrote:

shellyvjackson
taylorvnoraa
Im really interested why you cherry picked these interactions instead of others that I was finding more interesting during my catchup (still in progress, going very slow)
i think the brief NBEE and JV clash had information that will be very useful if one of them flips and that redados spurred many interesting interactions
I picked these two cuz I thought they were the biggest tornadoes around here. Tell me more about the NEEvJackson. Personally low-key think they r both town so I don't see anything there. Redados did a lot of strange things so a Redados flip is definitely helpful for sorting out all this stuff.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:17 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 1093, Noraa wrote:Redados did a lot of strange things so a Redados flip is definitely helpful for sorting out all this stuff.
You, shelly, and JV have also done a lot of strange things. Why should we flip redados instead of you, shelly, of JV?

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:25 am

Post by Noraa »

Redados is my strongest SR so obviously I will want a redados lim over the rest
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:30 am

Post by bugspray »

Noraa is my strongest SR so obviously I will want a noraa lim over the rest

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:33 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1096, bugspray wrote:Noraa is my strongest SR so obviously I will want a noraa lim over the rest
ooooo fun. lemme hear if ur case is any good
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:44 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 901, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 899, Mundivore wrote:Tayl0r seems nice and level-headed
remind me not to trust mundivore's reads
reminder

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
The Modfather
Morning Tweet
She
The Modfather
The Modfather
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Morning Tweet »