chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:57 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 1458, Starbuck wrote:I'm not impressed by Lavender's reads list. There's no actual talk of the current game state or anything that's happened at all. She seems busy and from what I'm seeing, you all say that she did the same in the last game. I appreciate the effort, but I'm still just as null on her as I was before 1432. If all she's going to do is prodge, that's pretty unfair to those who are here and contributing. It's not a shreddable offense, more irritating than anything.
In post 1465, a2rudeboy wrote:Chk did. To produce a reads list. Which she gave us, and as already been discussed, wasn't really worth much of anything.

Also, I apparently was unaware that direct questions need to be asked for a person to produce content.
You're both fishing at the same pond so I'll go ahead and address you both. As I already stated, yes, the reads list needs improvement. Thank you for addressing where her weaknesses are so the addendum to the two-part list is that much better. Last game I played with her was her second-ish game (IIRC?) So I'm kind of old-school IC hatting to push for what we actually need from the slot. It's obvious she is inexperienced and simply doesn't know better. A quick skim through her game history will show you what I mean when I say this is an improvement. In no way am I saying it's enough. We'll get her there it just might not happen in this day phase.

I think I smell what NPOM is cooking but I'm not particularly willing to move my vote just yet just in case.

Looker: the word was self-esteem. That's not the droid you're looking for. What are your reads?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:02 am

Post by Starbuck »

@chkflip To be fair, I didn't expect for her to dive into a reads list. I'm more interested in her thoughts on what's going on. I just was hoping for some commentary on the game, which usually involves stating some reads along the way anyways. I'm not sure where the pressure for a full 20+ reads list is coming from on Day 1 (for anyone, let alone Lavender) or why folks are feeling the need to do them. No one expects you to have everyone read and sorted into piles right now.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:02 am

Post by a2rudeboy »

In post 1474, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1426, a2rudeboy wrote:Lavender for me doesn't have any pure scum tells, other than lurking and not providing a single damn relevant post, even after promising to do so.

Huh, i guess those ARE scumtells in a way.
The thing is that's exactly how she plays as TOWN. (I haven't even seen her scum game yet, but I witnessed her town game 2 or 3 times already)
even if that's how she plays as town, the question, is it helpful to town?
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:05 am

Post by a2rudeboy »

Post-edit: If we are dealing with as inexperienced as Chk is saying, and seeing signs of improvement. I am more than alright to keep her in the game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1411, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Lavender is lhf probably.
Slanderer is intentionally not playing. No lower than any lurker.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1413, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:VOTE: pisskop LETS GO
You wanton vote hopping will look very bad late game. you should consider that its setting you up to be pushed.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1443, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1399, pisskop wrote:Claim up or ill vote you.
SpOoKy
Doot
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1454, DrippingGoofball wrote:CAUGHT FOR THE WRONG REASONS
I mean, it would make sense.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1470, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Asking for a claim at level 3 for two people is still bad.
And yet
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

It always comes off as an overreaction when people say silly crap like 'we should lynch him for hardclaiming scum on D1' or 'he asked for a claim but we didnt accuse him of rolefishing' or 'he suggested a modkill, lets kill him'.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1473, Bambi Jay wrote:but I don't wanna accidentally hammer so no more votes.
cmon, you can at least look over a vc and give a read.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1474, Almost50 wrote:The thing is that's exactly how she plays as TOWN. (I haven't even seen her scum game yet, but I witnessed her town game 2 or 3 times already)
scum lavander can be bullied?

People like that, and A50, can burn later on if they start slipping away. I believe in giving people _some_ space.
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by Galron »

NPOM is top posting and I can't think of anything townie, let alone even a pretense of a defense other than "everyone voting me sucks."

Gamma's up there too and I can't think of much either way there.

a2rudeboy is in the top 3. He's probably town I guess, but I've essentially lost faith in this hunch he started the game with wrt NPOM and TD. I'm not afraid to admit that maybe I'm just not following it. I thought I was, but not now. If keeping NPOM around was helpful to town you'd think at the very least NPOM would put a little effort into not making everyone want to rip his face off.
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1486, pisskop wrote:
In post 1474, Almost50 wrote:The thing is that's exactly how she plays as TOWN. (I haven't even seen her scum game yet, but I witnessed her town game 2 or 3 times already)
scum lavander can be bullied?

People like that, and A50, can burn later on if they start slipping away. I believe in giving people _some_ space.
Lavender got rolled last game. chk's on point with that. I don't necessarily want her around in lylo, but there's no reason to kill her Day 1.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

gams is playing somethign resembling his town game, but I havent seen a scum gams in a while, so . . . ?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by chkflip »

Learn to stop being afraid and just love the NaPOM (wagon).

I'm DM'ing tonight. Will respond to things more tomorrow.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 1490, chkflip wrote:Learn to stop being afraid and just love the NaPOM (wagon).

Roll to suduce the bar maid.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1459, Titus wrote:I don't like the NPOM wagon. Dude's just stubborn.

VC please

These votes are scrambling too much to see what wagons are changing to get a stronger feel for who is scum.
it's currently NPOM, IKS, and pisskop
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1487, Galron wrote:NPOM is top posting and I can't think of anything townie, let alone even a pretense of a defense other than "everyone voting me sucks."

Gamma's up there too and I can't think of much either way there.

a2rudeboy is in the top 3. He's probably town I guess, but I've essentially lost faith in this hunch he started the game with wrt NPOM and TD. I'm not afraid to admit that maybe I'm just not following it. I thought I was, but not now. If keeping NPOM around was helpful to town you'd think at the very least NPOM would put a little effort into not making everyone want to rip his face off.
I'm pretty much treating this game as a meme somewhat at least d1, that's why my signal to noise ratio is so low rn
I honestly expected to not be able to read even half of the game because of post volume, but I've actually managed to read the whole thing so far
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 1491, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 1490, chkflip wrote:Learn to stop being afraid and just love the NaPOM (wagon).

Nat 1. :lol:
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

btw I hate people who spell it that way bcuz that's how the tiktokers would do it
it's sEduce

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 1494, Starbuck wrote:

Bet. Roll the dice legit and post it here. We got a tag for it. Just roll it and post.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 1496, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 1494, Starbuck wrote:

Bet. Roll the dice legit and post it here. We got a tag for it. Just roll it and post.

In post 1, The Baker wrote:- Do not use any form of provable randomness. This includes dice tags, screenshots of random.org, etc. Saying you flipped a coin is okay, providing some sort of proof that you did isn’t.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

that's for actual mafia gameplay
that's just side stuff

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by a2rudeboy »

-roll to reinstate BEF's DayVig-