Mini Normal 2169 : random facts, game over !

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Forum rules
Bunno
Bunno
Goon
Bunno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:09 am

Post by Bunno »

Not only that but I've been checking out and you seem to be post elsewhere more frequently

Because of site-rules I need to leave it at that, but the level of engagement here does seem unimpressive even considering your playstyle.
Churros aka Volpe aka Nibbui aka Fumuki
Bunno
Bunno
Goon
Bunno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:11 am

Post by Bunno »

In post 1475, Noraa wrote:I do notice that Taylor is producing much less content than she was as town in that one game that finished but besides that, nothing stands out to me
"One of the most universal mafia tells for most players (you're an exception noraa, not the rule) is fitting Taylor here but eh besides that I don't see anything else".

sigh

Either way for people that like meta, here's another reason for you.
Churros aka Volpe aka Nibbui aka Fumuki
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

i literally always produce less content in the early game and it picks up as the game goes on. especially as town
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:02 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 1358, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1090, TheGoldenParadox wrote:here's where i'm at in terms of reads at the moment:

Spoiler: without color
Menalque - townreading. well-thought-out pushes on shelly and looks like they're providing strong and genuine analysis throughout the game. looks like they're genuinely trying to be open minded but not to the point that it's wishy-washy; their analysis and interaction towards shelly looks genuine and seem town.

Datisi - townreading as well. several indicators that they are town; good questions to shelly, generally looks like they're trying to gamesolve, and their discussion with me on the shelly/ico felt legitimate and townmotivated on my end, and asking quite good questions with interactions with large amounts of the playerbase. datisi seems real here and i don't really see scum really trying to gamesolve and work to get information like this.

Noraa - townleaning. explained this throughout: see , but essentially they ping me as newbie town.

bob3141 - townlean. bob's push on shelly looks legitimate, and generally bob is looking like their attempts to gamesolve are helpful and genuine. bob makes an extremely good point about shelly trying to change her reads to match the "gamestate", and i think they're pretty town for that. @bob do you plan to vote shelly in the near future?

iamausername - TL. pings me as a reasonable and helpful point to make and generally I think iamauser is being pretty helpful and gamesolvy. that being said, they townread Ico at the beginning for reading noraa as newbtown; now that ico's read has flipped, @iamausername what's your read on them at this point?

Tayl0r Swift - not sure. on one hand, their posts gutping me as... off? slightly weird and unnecessary. made a good and concise point, and shelly who i think is scum is attacking them, so slight TL because i don't see shelly bussing this hard d1 but that will probably be reevaluated depending on how shelly flips.

teacher - also null; i want to see more from this slot because right now there's not a ton of content here.

bunno/piisirrational - null, haven't posted anything i could use to get a real read here.

Alonzo - extremely low effort so far, slight scumlean because they seem like they're trying to avoid attention and also not have a suspiciously low postcount

Iconeum - scumreading. i've elaborated on this in and . i also think that ico's pivot from me to noraa was quite. weird and pinged me as a fairly scummy thing to do.

Battle Mage - scumreading since near the start, and my read remains unchanged. bm seems confident in posting irrelevant and unhelpful fluff, and does nothing to help with that, literally just twisting my words. the interaction you can see in . bm's pushes on me essentially boil down to "he won't let me defend him, and he uses emotive language, so he's scum"; the entire case on me that you've attempted to build is based on some really poor evidence and seems like it just exists to get an easy mislynch. not voting you because a bm flip isn't particularly helpful today (as your interactions are essentially focused on tunneling nora then me), and i'm scumreading shelly more.

shellyc - hard scumread, and my vote is on them. shelly has been tunneling, hypocritical of taylor for calling the nora/bm interaction tvt and then going back and doing the exact same thing, interacting poorly with reasonable questions from menalque, and generally feels like they've been backed into a corner and are desperately trying to lie and fake their way out of it. shelly's progressions scream fake, and generally their posts look like their intention isn't scumhunting; just posing.

Menalque - townreading. well-thought-out pushes on shelly and looks like they're providing strong and genuine analysis throughout the game. looks like they're genuinely trying to be open minded but not to the point that it's wishy-washy; their analysis and interaction towards shelly looks genuine and seem town.

Datisi - townreading as well. several indicators that they are town; good questions to shelly, generally looks like they're trying to gamesolve, and their discussion with me on the shelly/ico felt legitimate and townmotivated on my end, and asking quite good questions with interactions with large amounts of the playerbase. datisi seems real here and i don't really see scum really trying to gamesolve and work to get information like this.

Noraa - townleaning. explained this throughout: see , but essentially they ping me as newbie town.

bob3141 - townlean. bob's push on shelly looks legitimate, and generally bob is looking like their attempts to gamesolve are helpful and genuine. bob makes an extremely good point about shelly trying to change her reads to match the "gamestate", and i think they're pretty town for that. @bob do you plan to vote shelly in the near future?

iamausername - TL. pings me as a reasonable and helpful point to make and generally I think iamauser is being pretty helpful and gamesolvy. that being said, they townread Ico at the beginning for reading noraa as newbtown; now that ico's read has flipped, @iamausername what's your read on them at this point?

Tayl0r Swift - not sure. on one hand, their posts gutping me as... off? slightly weird and unnecessary. made a good and concise point, and shelly who i think is scum is attacking them, so slight TL because i don't see shelly bussing this hard d1 but that will probably be reevaluated depending on how shelly flips.

teacher - also null; i want to see more from this slot because right now there's not a ton of content here.

bunno/piisirrational - null, haven't posted anything i could use to get a real read here.

Alonzo - extremely low effort so far, slight scumlean because they seem like they're trying to avoid attention and also not have a suspiciously low postcount

Iconeum - scumreading. i've elaborated on this in and . i also think that ico's pivot from me to noraa was quite. weird and pinged me as a fairly scummy thing to do.

Battle Mage - scumreading since near the start, and my read remains unchanged. bm seems confident in posting irrelevant and unhelpful fluff, and does nothing to help with that, literally just twisting my words. the interaction you can see in . bm's pushes on me essentially boil down to "he won't let me defend him, and he uses emotive language, so he's scum"; the entire case on me that you've attempted to build is based on some really poor evidence and seems like it just exists to get an easy mislynch. not voting you because a bm flip isn't particularly helpful today (as your interactions are essentially focused on tunneling nora then me), and i'm scumreading shelly more.

shellyc - hard scumread, and my vote is on them. shelly has been tunneling, hypocritical of taylor for calling the nora/bm interaction tvt and then going back and doing the exact same thing, interacting poorly with reasonable questions from menalque, and generally feels like they've been backed into a corner and are desperately trying to lie and fake their way out of it. shelly's progressions scream fake, and generally their posts look like their intention isn't scumhunting; just posing.
hard time believing much in this

noraa has been tunneling a LOT more then shellyc, and has had much worse read switches then anyone in this game - yet you townread noraa and scumread others
In post 1428, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1424, Bunno wrote:Taylor is been around the thread since yesterday night

0 new reads and developments

bails out of shelly wagon on L-1

says that "doesn't know" what to do with me pushing her

datisi soft-defending taylor it's been a long time now if anyone didn't notice, when people were suspecting taylor before datisi was like "yeah but there's scummier slots"

If Taylor is mafia consider putting datisi in the pool of untrustworthy people.
shellyc having no new reads over the course of 1 irl day is troubling for you, but noraa having exactly 1 (one) read for the entire game is fine?

noraa only recently started scumreading me (pure omgus), and had a forced townread because teacher was pulling their arm

but you townread that?
ico where are you at on noraa because your reads seem to be flip flopping like hell can you tell me where you're at here
generally tho i really am not liking ico's game here it's very much just pushing people on little or disproved reasons, being explained to that that's bad, and jumping off those wagons i'm really seeing scum!ico here trying to distance from shelly after it's clear shelly is very likely to be limmed

my scumteam here is {ico,shelly,BM/Bunno} and out of those three shelly is the scummiest and is the best d1 flip, although ico is looking worse and worse to me as this game goes on
ico's interactions with bunno gutping me as S/S. generally they feel very much posed like the two are trying to distance but avoid actually bussing and i don't like it
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:02 am

In post 1358, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1090, TheGoldenParadox wrote:here's where i'm at in terms of reads at the moment:

Spoiler: without color

hard time believing much in this

noraa has been tunneling a LOT more then shellyc, and has had much worse read switches then anyone in this game - yet you townread noraa and scumread others
In post 1428, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1424, Bunno wrote:Taylor is been around the thread since yesterday night

0 new reads and developments

bails out of shelly wagon on L-1

says that "doesn't know" what to do with me pushing her

datisi soft-defending taylor it's been a long time now if anyone didn't notice, when people were suspecting taylor before datisi was like "yeah but there's scummier slots"

If Taylor is mafia consider putting datisi in the pool of untrustworthy people.
shellyc having no new reads over the course of 1 irl day is troubling for you, but noraa having exactly 1 (one) read for the entire game is fine?

noraa only recently started scumreading me (pure omgus), and had a forced townread because teacher was pulling their arm

but you townread that?
ico where are you at on noraa because your reads seem to be flip flopping like hell can you tell me where you're at here
generally tho i really am not liking ico's game here it's very much just pushing people on little or disproved reasons, being explained to that that's bad, and jumping off those wagons i'm really seeing scum!ico here trying to distance from shelly after it's clear shelly is very likely to be limmed

my scumteam here is {ico,shelly,BM/Bunno} and out of those three shelly is the scummiest and is the best d1 flip, although ico is looking worse and worse to me as this game goes on
ico's interactions with bunno gutping me as S/S. generally they feel very much posed like the two are trying to distance but avoid actually bussing and i don't like it
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:03 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=84280

here is a towngame where i had incredibly low content and was scumread for it

in my scumgame i had decent content and that is not why the scumteam fell apart.

your meta argument is shit and based on cherrypicking

why are you making accusations and gaslighting me rather than trying to engage me and figure out the truth
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:27 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1411, shellyc wrote:
In post 1231, Battle Mage wrote:fwiw, i'm not massively opposed to a shelly elim, but also dont want to rush anything when we have loads of time.
why are you asking for a claim if you said this

im just massively confused aorn about this gamestate but I can quite confidently say {Ico, Alonzo, Bunno, username} are townie
you sound a lot less confused than me if you have 4 confident townies.

I'm fine with the claim at a glance.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:34 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1472, Noraa wrote:BM doesn't really try to solve other slots. For other slots, he kind just gets his toes a lil wet and that's it. Todays leading wagons are shelly and Taylor correct? I read a bunch of peoples attacks on them and currently want a shelly lim more however I'll have to reread and see what I think after.
my toes? :giggle:

you say "today's leading wagons". I mean, from my perspective, we have like 4 days left to decide an elim - we aren't in a situation where we need to settle on either of those wagons, or consolidate or whatever. I've got 4 days to decide who i want to elim, and i will do so.

i'm gonna catch up on some of the real basic stuff posted recently, and then im gonna do some actual analysis for myself.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:45 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1485, shellyc wrote:BM asked me to claim, not ico.
In post 1488, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1485, shellyc wrote:BM asked me to claim, not ico.
look at post 1403. there was no need for you to claim
i wanted a claim, i asked for a claim, shelly claimed, now she might not be elimmed. What's the problem?
In post 1462, Iconeum wrote:username, alonzo, BM and noraa should probably start giving opinions on the 2 wagons and vote on either one to try and consolidate something
as noted, ill give opinions on what i want, and i aint compelled to consolidate shit and suggest everyone stays loose.
In post 1464, Bunno wrote:Alonzo and Taly in terms of content are considerably similar as well, but I've very different opinions on them

It's not only about what you do, it's how you do it and when.

Last post and I apologize if I offended you, it wasn't my intention.
Taly?
In post 1468, Noraa wrote:
In post 1467, shellyc wrote:
In post 1465, Noraa wrote:u TR me then u throw shade on me. wtf.
im fine if someone wants to policy noraa but we should all lim Taylor
U at L-2 rn?
U wna hmr? ===========[]
In post 1394, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1392, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1389, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1386, Battle Mage wrote:Although now I have a slight paranoia that Ico-scum could have coached her into doing that.
imagine being good enough at mafia to coach people

that would be great ngl
:lol: the last time i coached a scumpartner, they didn't survive the day!
fuck bussing right, just 'help' them instead :lol: :lol:
damn right mate! :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:54 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1503, TheGoldenParadox wrote:ico where are you at on noraa because your reads seem to be flip flopping like hell can you tell me where you're at here
my stance on noraa is, and always has been, very clear

if you read my posts, you should have no problem understanding where and how exactly i'm reading the slot

you say flip flopping, i say it has evolved over the course of the game

'flip flopping like hell' -> over the course of this game i had a towny vibe, a scumread, and then based on most recent posts, a townread
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:00 am

In post 1509, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1503, TheGoldenParadox wrote:ico where are you at on noraa because your reads seem to be flip flopping like hell can you tell me where you're at here
my stance on noraa is, and always has been, very clear

if you read my posts, you should have no problem understanding where and how exactly i'm reading the slot

you say flip flopping, i say it has evolved over the course of the game

'flip flopping like hell' -> over the course of this game i had a towny vibe, a scumread, and then based on most recent posts, a townread
you went from tunneling to townreading based on 1347 and only that it's ridiculous
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:08 am

Post by Battle Mage »

I just spent a fun few mins reading Noraa's completed town game.

Spoiler:
Dude, why didn't you save the tracker on N1? lol

the tl:dr is:

Excited, over-zealous, enthusiastic scumhunting, lots of obvtowning, keen to give reads, not tunnel-visioned, overwhelmingly happy and bubbly.

Will re-read here, although my starting assumption is, it feels a heck of a lot different.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:21 am

Post by Battle Mage »

I'm finding the fact that Noraa initially only focussed on me, and others when they voted her, for AAGES, troubling.

No sense of townie-zeal to try and catch scum. Just OMGUS and self-defence.

When she does eventually move to other suspects, she justifies as "they benefit most from BM v Noraa" which implies TvT, but she is still claiming a scumread on me at that point.

claims she doesnt produce content as town, when she did.

i dunno. heart still says town but head says burn.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:30 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 308, teacher wrote:
In post 98, Noraa wrote:tunneling Noraa.
Shelley/anyone with experience -- is this third person speaking typical?
can confirm, she did NOT do this once as town. not sure i can say more, because rules.

also, she was just, relatively speaking, so grumpy even from the open here.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:47 am

Post by Battle Mage »

ISO'd teacher.

Scumlean. Little output, and what's there is largely spam and fluff. Mainly focussed on easy stuff he can commentate on from the fringes without getting involved i.e. is it good to claim, should i get an avi, sometimes pointing out potential logical failings/inconsistencies without really getting excited. Frugal with the vote. Awkward jokes. Is TvS on me v Noraa, but not willing to drive an elim on either. he has suspicions, but reasoning is weak for a seemingly smart dude. picks off the LHF but doesnt do anything with it. Doesn't really seem like legit solving as his fundamental opinions don't change. claims to think I'm scum but sheeps me on Ico. No scumhunting passion. Starts with Taylor as an easy target, never diverts and jumps on as 3rd vote when taylor wagon gets momentum.

teacher scum-flip means:

Datisi and Menalque are both town (because he seemed genuinely worried about them townbinning each other)
Ico town - teacher's nominal legit townread

Vote: teacher
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:53 am

Post by Battle Mage »

i'll re-read TGP next. but yeah, scum-flip on teacher could be town win by PoE I think.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:53 am

Post by Battle Mage »

info wise, i also like TGP-flip.

even Bunno flip would be sweet for that.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:08 am

Post by Battle Mage »

bunno, can you summarise your taylor case in 1 post for me, or link to it? i aint trawling through reams.

anyone else think it's not a coincidence that this game has a high proportion of players from england, and is higher quality than your average mafia game?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:09 am

Post by Battle Mage »

why is nobody else here when, as Noraa would say, I want to get my willy wet...with some serious analysis!
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:28 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1484, shellyc wrote:
In post 1480, Noraa wrote:Oh! Welp I also noticed she wasn't producing that much content but so?
do you not think not producing content is AI
if its not AI at least it’s definitely ANTI TOWN
antitown doesn't mean scum.
In post 1500, Bunno wrote:Not only that but I've been checking out and you seem to be post elsewhere more frequently

Because of site-rules I need to leave it at that, but the level of engagement here does seem unimpressive even considering your playstyle.
This is the game that I am the least active in out of all my games so I don't see why that's a problem for Taylor when its pretty normal.
In post 1511, Battle Mage wrote:I just spent a fun few mins reading Noraa's completed town game.

Spoiler:

Excited, over-zealous, enthusiastic scumhunting, lots of obvtowning, keen to give reads, not tunnel-visioned, overwhelmingly happy and bubbly.

Will re-read here, although my starting assumption is, it feels a heck of a lot different.
lmaoooo using my town meta against me in a town game? if ur town, ur gonna eat ur own words post game. I did zero solving as the dang JKer day 1. A little bit day 2 and a little bit day 3. I also didn't get tunneled at all in that game after hammering a scum that claimed JKer day 1. No shit I seemed happier that round when I was basically conftown.
In post 1512, Battle Mage wrote:I'm finding the fact that Noraa initially only focussed on me, and others when they voted her, for AAGES, troubling.

When she does eventually move to other suspects, she justifies as "they benefit most from BM v Noraa" which implies TvT, but she is still claiming a scumread on me at that point.

Scum can benefit from their partner being in a fight with a townie. It doesn't imply TvT. I said I would drop the tunneling. Those were replies as to what I thought a while ago. You, my dude need to untunnel and stop using the same old boring accusations against me.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:37 am

Post by Battle Mage »

why are you admittedly less active here than your other games?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:39 am

Post by Noraa »

cuz its not much fun when people attack ur inexperience and use it to discredit ur opinions and justify tunnels :D
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:41 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1519, Noraa wrote:
In post 1511, Battle Mage wrote:I just spent a fun few mins reading Noraa's completed town game.

Spoiler:

lmaoooo using my town meta against me in a town game? if ur town, ur gonna eat ur own words post game. I did zero solving as the dang JKer day 1. A little bit day 2 and a little bit day 3. I also didn't get tunneled at all in that game after hammering a scum that claimed JKer day 1. No shit I seemed happier that round when I was basically conftown.
this is a lie. you did lots of solving throughout. i read the game. others can too.

i'm vibing with the idea you were happy in that game cause you were town. but you were happy there from the beginning, well before anyone flipped. here you were not. is it the burden of knowing you are scum?
In post 1512, Battle Mage wrote:I'm finding the fact that Noraa initially only focussed on me, and others when they voted her, for AAGES, troubling.

Scum can benefit from their partner being in a fight with a townie. It doesn't imply TvT. I said I would drop the tunneling. Those were replies as to what I thought a while ago. You, my dude need to untunnel and stop using the same old boring accusations against me.[/quote]

nah i don't buy that. scum don't gain shit from their buddy being in a 1v1. the idea that somebody must be scum BECAUSE they are the main beneficiary from a SvT conflict is
ridiculous.

i dunno. join me on teacher, and we can call it even for today.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:46 am

Post by Noraa »

wtf have u even read one of my scum games? Im a happy person in general as long as I don't feel low-key trampled on okay? You are over here throwing shade at me and basically saying ur gonna give me a free town pass if I vote with u. wtf.

VOTE: BM
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:47 am

Post by Noraa »

Im a noob but I'm not going to vote with u to get a free town pass. I don't need a flipping town pass. Im town and ik it. idc if u think I'm town or not bc u just seem unreasonable and manipulative.