Mini Normal 2168 | So Many Bats! | Game Over!

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Forum rules
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2875 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:34 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2873, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2872, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Idk why you say this town doesn't have backbone.
I think the fact that almost every slot has really strong independent opinions shows that town has backbone, because those are probably all the town slots atm.
@Battle Mage
ok mate
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #2876 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 2870, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2864, Noraa wrote:I want to tunnel u rn with the last moments of day 1 bc I still think you are scum buuuuuut,

Fine. You have one chance. Convince me of why you aren't scum. I swear to god if you throw in provocative, rude, condescending, or mocking content, imma keep tunneling. Your attitude isn't AI I already know that but its tearing town apart rn and if u want to decide the lim and not be viewed as antitown, that's not the way to go anyways.
not to throw the question back at you, but earlier I asked a genuine question, which is...what would make you believe I was town?

and then I can see if I can meet that criteria or not. I don't think we have seen eye to eye much, and perhaps it would help if I could see things from your perspective.

And dont worry btw, if I was scum, you would have secured the credit for having a gut read on me.
u seem scummy as hell in the first place. Norwee can confirm that I was not going insane and u indeed had a very scummy entrance. Then your attitude just made me never want to let go of that scumread. I like that this post didnt make me think "wow so rude". Tbh bm ur gonna get death tunneled by me so long as you keep the attitude. I have a problem with it and tho its not necessarily AI for u and perhaps u don't mean for it to come off as very offensive, but its making me really angry and when I'm angry, SRs appear off of even the slightest scumminess. I SRed u in the beginning for a scummy entrance. It would've disappeared had you not gotten me very angry. I've calmed down and your posts aren't sounding as offensive as the previous were. I'm happy with it and will lower u to a slight scum lean. Don't push it bc I don't think it will lower anymore as of today.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2877 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:38 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 2865, Battle Mage wrote:I looked for a Redados case, but couldn't see much.

Mod, can we get a votecount please?
The case is that he claimed to have scum reads which when examined had nothing going for them: , ,
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2878 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:38 am

Post by Noraa »

Alright my limpool has expanded
{Plus, Redados, Bugs}
that's as far as its going
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2879 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2876, Noraa wrote:
In post 2870, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2864, Noraa wrote:I want to tunnel u rn with the last moments of day 1 bc I still think you are scum buuuuuut,

Fine. You have one chance. Convince me of why you aren't scum. I swear to god if you throw in provocative, rude, condescending, or mocking content, imma keep tunneling. Your attitude isn't AI I already know that but its tearing town apart rn and if u want to decide the lim and not be viewed as antitown, that's not the way to go anyways.
not to throw the question back at you, but earlier I asked a genuine question, which is...what would make you believe I was town?

and then I can see if I can meet that criteria or not. I don't think we have seen eye to eye much, and perhaps it would help if I could see things from your perspective.

And dont worry btw, if I was scum, you would have secured the credit for having a gut read on me.
u seem scummy as hell in the first place. Norwee can confirm that I was not going insane and u indeed had a very scummy entrance. Then your attitude just made me never want to let go of that scumread. I like that this post didnt make me think "wow so rude". Tbh bm ur gonna get death tunneled by me so long as you keep the attitude. I have a problem with it and tho its not necessarily AI for u and perhaps u don't mean for it to come off as very offensive, but its making me really angry and when I'm angry, SRs appear off of even the slightest scumminess. I SRed u in the beginning for a scummy entrance. It would've disappeared had you not gotten me very angry. I've calmed down and your posts aren't sounding as offensive as the previous were. I'm happy with it and will lower u to a slight scum lean. Don't push it bc I don't think it will lower anymore as of today.
I think that's an intelligent and self-aware perspective. Happy to accept your offer to call it quits there for today.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2880 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:41 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2878, Noraa wrote:Alright my limpool has expanded
{Plus, Redados, Bugs}
why Plus and why Redados? I'm fairly happy to sheep you onto whichever is the strongest case.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2881 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:43 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 9, Redados wrote:Hello fellow scum! I am also scum. What will our scumplan be in this game?
In post 10, Redados wrote:Oops sorry y’all I meant to post that in the scum PT. carry on
I got as far as this...and yeah, I'm ok elimming this slot.

Will wait to see what Noraa thinks though.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2882 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:44 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Also I'm happy Hectic is so smart, I hope he is town.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2883 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:45 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 2880, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2878, Noraa wrote:Alright my limpool has expanded
{Plus, Redados, Bugs}
why Plus and why Redados? I'm fairly happy to sheep you onto whichever is the strongest case.
These are the most likely to go thru wagons of the day. I prefer bugs bc plus is LHF everywhere u look and I've mislimmed him multiple times. I'm a bit scared of mislimming him at this point in time.

Redados just had an emotionally driven read on shelly and I which made him look shelly. I understand that and feel like its very possible to be coming from town. Since the case on him is only that, I feel its not great to lim him

In other words, I'm willing to lim plus and redados if we need a hammer and no one else is online. But I like a bugs lim more than the other two cuz imo they both have a high chance of flipping green.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2884 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:46 am

Post by Noraa »

*scummy
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2885 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:46 am

Post by Noraa »

VOTE: bugs
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2886 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2885, Noraa wrote:VOTE: bugs
I can dig your logic. But because Hectic is vouching for Bugs, wouldn't we always be better off flipping Hectic first? Because Bugs can only be scum if Hectic is scum.

I'm still probably leaning Redados I think, although I get your reasons for not wanting to.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2887 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:53 am

Post by Noraa »

I don't think bugs being scum = hectic is scum
hectic was just standing up for bugs like I stand up for plus. I get the logic behind it and if plus flipped red, that would most definitely not mean we have a scum!noraa. The logic on ur part I get. But I don't think it means either hectic or me is scum if one of them flips red.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2888 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:53 am

Post by Noraa »

If redados is the wagon that's going thru, I will be putting my vote there to make sure town doesn't no lim
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2889 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:54 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2888, Noraa wrote:If redados is the wagon that's going thru, I will be putting my vote there to make sure town doesn't no lim
yeah same
Show

Nightkilled - 10

duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2890 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:56 am

Post by duppin »

i have a pretty strong townread on bugs
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2891 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:57 am

Post by Noraa »

Town's current ~situation~ worries me. We are so split up on wagons rn that I think its honestly very possible that we end up with a no lim so I will be supporting the biggest wagon no matter which one it is. Heck even if it was outside of my final limpool, I would go there anyways cuz no lim is worse than anything else
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2892 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:57 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 2890, duppin wrote:i have a pretty strong townread on bugs
......do u not see his flip floppiness? the lack of justification of anything? the sheeping? the fence sitting?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2893 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2887, Noraa wrote:I don't think bugs being scum = hectic is scum
hectic was just standing up for bugs like I stand up for plus. I get the logic behind it and if plus flipped red, that would most definitely not mean we have a scum!noraa. The logic on ur part I get. But I don't think it means either hectic or me is scum if one of them flips red.
I know what you mean, but I think it's different because Hectic was like VERY VERY sure that Bugs is town, and basically put his rep on the line. So sure that he'd rather eliminate someone he believes is likely to be a town PR, rather than elim Bugs. We can agree to disagree though!
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2894 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:59 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2891, Noraa wrote:Town's current ~situation~ worries me. We are so split up on wagons rn that I think its honestly very possible that we end up with a no lim so I will be supporting the biggest wagon no matter which one it is. Heck even if it was outside of my final limpool, I would go there anyways cuz no lim is worse than anything else
you think we should get a redados claim now then? He's at something like L-2 anyway I guess, so currently he's the main wagon.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2895 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:06 am

Post by duppin »

In post 2892, Noraa wrote:
......do u not see his flip floppiness? the lack of justification of anything? the sheeping? the fence sitting?
but as hectic pointed out and as their own iso says, them flip flopping a bit isnt really alignment indicative of them.
I think their early game was really town - the way they initially pushed Jester and then backed off and pushed elsewhere felt so natural and town as it seemed like a genuine attempt at gamesolving. They then dropped off quite a bit and kept saying they were doing notes, but it wasn't until after they were called out for it a couple of days ago they actually went back to their notes after hectic asked for it and what followed once again just felt so genuine and natural to me
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2896 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:06 am

Post by duppin »

sorry i meant as their own signature says not iso
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2897 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:08 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 2893, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2887, Noraa wrote:I don't think bugs being scum = hectic is scum
I know what you mean, but I think it's different because Hectic was like VERY VERY sure that Bugs is town, and basically put his rep on the line. So sure that he'd rather eliminate someone he believes is likely to be a town PR, rather than elim Bugs. We can agree to disagree though!
I'll give this to u. This is a fair point and I agree that his thing on bugs was a more extreme version of mine. Eh if bugs flips red, I won't be surprised but I doubt I will think hectic is scum. Cuz like u have a fair point and all but hectic has seemed really towny so far so I'm keeping that TR on the table.
In post 2894, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2891, Noraa wrote:Town's current ~situation~ worries me. We are so split up on wagons rn that I think its honestly very possible that we end up with a no lim so I will be supporting the biggest wagon no matter which one it is. Heck even if it was outside of my final limpool, I would go there anyways cuz no lim is worse than anything else
you think we should get a redados claim now then? He's at something like L-2 anyway I guess, so currently he's the main wagon.
He's at E-2 already? dayum his wagon built up fast. Idk I'm not fond of the idea of a Redados lim anymore but if its the only one going thru, my vote will be there tmrw.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2898 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:09 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 2895, duppin wrote:
In post 2892, Noraa wrote:
but as hectic pointed out and as their own iso says, them flip flopping a bit isnt really alignment indicative of them.
I think their early game was really town - the way they initially pushed Jester and then backed off and pushed elsewhere felt so natural and town as it seemed like a genuine attempt at gamesolving. They then dropped off quite a bit and kept saying they were doing notes, but it wasn't until after they were called out for it a couple of days ago they actually went back to their notes after hectic asked for it and what followed once again just felt so genuine and natural to me
I don't buy this case but it does seem a bugs lim won't go thru today bc hectic is very insistent that bugs is town so I'll likely drop this case til tmrw
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2899 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 426, Noraa wrote:
In post 372, Saudade wrote:looking for hoes
Redados this is not ok. Every game I play with you, you come tell me ur gonna SR me bc of my playstyle. if uk that it's 100% biased and not reliable, then y tf r u bringing it up? I don't think this is AI since it has happened more than once but dude can you cut it out? You told us a few posts ago that you played three games with shelly and two she was scum and the other you got a day one lim on town!shelly. Do you not see a problem here? You need to look at each game separately while referencing what you need to reference, not carry a bias/grudge from game to game and literally start each game off by telling everyone u SR me or shelly bc of our playstyle. It's not cool, its not helpful, and I don't think the people you do it to appreciate it. Can you stop?
ok VOTE: redados
Show

Nightkilled - 10