pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:19 am

Post by pisskop »

I townread me. Drew's been making more sense today, too. Like, an uncanny amount of 'more sense'.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:21 am

Post by pisskop »

But, seeing as how that readslist was maybe a third of the playerbase, I wouldnt put more than a casual stock into it. Thats a deceptive way to approach the game when his literal job is to lie.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:41 am

Post by chkflip »

Why are you being so awkward about it?

Rule of three only requires three names grouped together to work.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:16 am

Post by pisskop »

Why are you so focused on what a noncontentful poster posted? Youre smarter than that
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:18 am

Post by chkflip »

You lot are the ones that promised IKS was an informative lynch. I'm merely attempting to use the information.

Also today's wagons are literal dogshit.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:19 am

Post by Almost50 »

So, who are scummy-acting townies and who the freak is ACTUAL SCUM in this game??

Spoiler:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:20 am

Post by chkflip »

Doctor Drew voted IKS twice, pushed for the shred, then found himself off of it before shred before it went through.

Things that make you go hmm.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:22 am

Post by chkflip »

Fuck I've been hot-dogging the English in my posts recently. I need to sleep more.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:38 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2179, chkflip wrote:You lot are the ones that promised IKS was an informative lynch. I'm merely attempting to use the information.

Also today's wagons are literal dogshit.
the wagons are what is informative to me.

what people did is more truthful and informative than what anyone said.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2181, chkflip wrote:Things that make you go hmm.
Are you tempting me???

a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:15 am

Post by a2rudeboy »

In post 2163, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2108, a2rudeboy wrote:if we are gonna wagon NPOM, let's fucking do it.

Has this sentiment from you completely vanished?
In post 221, a2rudeboy wrote:I'm telling you guys. You don't want to lynch NPOM
I know you said later on something to the effect that you have nothing "solid" irt post 221, but is your NPOM town read gone?
I never once had a town read on NPOM.
davesaz
davesaz
Survivor
davesaz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:36 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 2173, chkflip wrote:So, to be clear, we're all just cool with Looker literally only shading those that've looked at him as scum with insults, not refuted anything brought to him, and the continued busywork posting?

We'd really rather lynch NPOM, Walter, or fucking Lavender?

Seems legit.
Nah, I'm not cool with it, and would vote there. Intertia...
A community that stifles dissent does not deserve the title of community
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:56 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 2053, Doctor Drew wrote:I can't even understand why a sane person would think the most logical explanation is that they are clearly together, I honestly am baffled by your thought train. You are doing some crazy mental gymnastics here.
It's not just the stuff to do with you and PK either. He's all over the place on just about everything else, too.
In post 2074, chkflip wrote:It's the lack of scumhunting and actual analysis within the formatting that I have a problem with. He's just prodding, sometimes aimlessly, to look busy. Very little followthrough on questions which shows he doesn't actually give a shit about the answer. He just wants the air of doing something productive without actually being as much.
Don't forget the air of pretentiousness to accompany it.

I totally empathize with chk's .

In post 2087, TiphaineDeath wrote:This is a better wagon than NPOM today because they should not be the same alignment.
I don't like your chk case at all.

One reason is your quick snippet about his Titus vote. People vote for all sorts of reasons on Day 1, but mostly for pressure/figuring out reads. You can be town while pressure voting another townie to get them to respond. It's not like there was a wagon on Titus, but pressure was deserved on her slot. Also, she wasn't as ridiculously town as you are pushing in , which is rich given that you're saying as such after her flip.

On his defense of IKS, I have defended the wrong person before and I could see where IKS could be taken as frustrated town. Unfortunately, for chk, IKS flipped scum, but his action of defending IKS is null as he could have done it as scum, but he also could have done it as town. I believe the latter because I don't think chk would have stuck his neck out for a buddy like that.

Chk has pretty well taken care of himself on this back and forth (I wasn't surprised by that) and dismantled every point. I do think you're barking up the wrong tree, and I'm hoping you're just misguided town in this situation.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:07 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 2101, Galron wrote:@chk the defense of you haven't read doesn't really hold water. He may have a bad argument, but using that defense is a non-starter.
False. He stated from the beginning that he wasn't going to catch up. So yes, I think it's fair for him to make that point now.
In post 2104, TiphaineDeath wrote:The possibility that you are scum with siteflake and NPOM is miraculously town is what I am looking at right now CHK.
That was Day 1. Why would anyone who was aligned with IKS stick their neck out for that sinking ship that early in the game? I know that's WIFOM, but come on. In my opinion, Chkflip (no offense, bud) would leave the women and children and take the boat.
In post 2115, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2109, TiphaineDeath wrote:@Bear I mean, there is more information to be gathered between here and there, but yeah, prolly.
It just seems to me that if you are insisting that Chk/Npom is T/S that the better choice would be to flip Npom
+1

However, I will like to withdraw my vote of NPOM because I think there are bigger fish to fry in the Looker/Lavender pool. I prefer Looker, but Lavender may be the better choice here.

UNVOTE: NPOM
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:14 am

Post by Starbuck »

seals that deal.

VOTE: Looker
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:16 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2157, Looker wrote:I went skydiving today and passed my AFF Lvl 1 jump!
How expensive was it? Skydiving is definitely on my todo list, and with the new income I get from my new job, Im totes thinking about thinking about looking into it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:18 am

Post by pisskop »

Whats nice about the iks wagon and all the wagons today is that, no matter who we lynch there will be a great comparison value for all of the wagons once we get more flips.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:19 am

Post by pisskop »

I actually think looker is town. just a really bored town. I wish he'd take the game more cereal.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:40 am

Post by Starbuck »

I don't understand how you can be "bored town" when you haven't even been here other than to sling insults.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2177, chkflip wrote:Rule of three only requires three names grouped together to work.
I had always thought rule of three applied only to a group of "same read type", i.e. "I TR x, y & z" or "I SR a, b & c". But you do you.

Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:47 am

Post by Galron »

I don't think Looker generally plays larges, and he's posting normally for him except not hitting as many players in his bullet points. If he's town, he'll be good in the end game. Is he town? Dunno.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:41 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Lookers OMGUS didn't look good. Not sure what being in a large has to do with that.
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:54 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

What's the rule of 3?
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:21 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

@starbuck, he was not a sinking ship, NPOM wagon was very real alternative.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:23 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 2194, Almost50 wrote:I had always thought rule of three applied only to a group of "same read type", i.e. "I TR x, y & z" or "I SR a, b & c". But you do you.
Correct. Though it isn't out of the realm of possibility that "these two are scum and this one is null scum" can fall under the same umbrella rule.