chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2725 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:30 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 2709, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2699, Looker wrote:chkflip is the Donald Trump of this thread and my wagon is deep red state
I kinda want you dead just for this, it’s like a 21st century Godwin’s law
Yeah it's pretty aggrivating that he's making it like it's some race thing (his comment on Lav's meme) and then doubling and tripling down on this Trump thing but I'm generally just fucking ignoring it at this point. Even the "someone insulted me who I feel like didn't have blahblah ego bullshit" is just getting glossed the fuck over. He's being purposefully antagonistic and still widely ignoring a bunch of shit.
In post 2712, Gamma Emerald wrote:chkflip made what seemed like a similar comment earlier, but he’s never once yielded, so I think he kinda only wanted to appear impartial.
What is this in reference to?
In post 2720, BrightEyedFish wrote:I still would like to shred the Walt slot but I feel weird voting there again while the slot is vacant.

I guess it's time to truck on down the line to...

VOTE: Dave
What was the dave shit about? Genuinely don't remember.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2726 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:37 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 2725, chkflip wrote:
In post 2720, BrightEyedFish wrote:I still would like to shred the Walt slot but I feel weird voting there again while the slot is vacant.

I guess it's time to truck on down the line to...

VOTE: Dave
What was the dave shit about? Genuinely don't remember.
Dave was my 2nd most likely to be scum on the IKS wagon, behind Walter.
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2727 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:01 am

Post by Galron »

In post 2704, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I don't have a shot.
So how is Starbuck dying then?
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2728 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:08 am

Post by Galron »

In post 2699, Looker wrote:I'm Joe Cocchi, guitarist and main songwriter for Within The Ruins. The Baker's liked him since high school, he's the Michael Winslow of guitar, whatever the fuck that is lmao, and I'm a Vanilla Shredder. I also have a video of him playing "Calling Card" from Within The Ruins' album Phenomena in 2014. Did you know he ripped off the Inspector Gadget them song?
Something in here doesn't look right. I'm going to hammer. I don't want vigged tonight, so I'm giving intent.
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2729 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:11 am

Post by Galron »

In post 2727, Galron wrote:
I would like an answer to this though. You've been such a distraction, I wouldn't shed any tears if you took a bullet.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2730 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:56 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 2705, davesaz wrote:
In post 2699, Looker wrote:davesaz is baffling. I don't see how I'm obfuscating when I'm providing links to everything, as opposed to wall-posting. Most of the bottom bullet points are the more irrelevant things to me anyway.
If they're irrelevant then why are you going to that much trouble to post them, with embedded links, instead of posting relevant stuff?
Huh, you know the game that I mentioned that I was in with Looker (where he was scum), he was doing these same style posts with the links. In his most recent (I think) town game, Mini Normal 2154, he did them here and there, but not every single post. Is this one of the previous encounters that Chk is going off of? Walter was in this game, too, and I wish he was around for his insight.

Is he just forever behind in our current game and it's NAI? That's what I'm leaning towards. I kinda get set in my ways when I feel like I'm forever in catch up mode.

Why do I need to die? Case, please.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2731 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:07 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 2728, Galron wrote:Something in here doesn't look right. I'm going to hammer. I don't want vigged tonight, so I'm giving intent.
FULL FUCKING SEND
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2732 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:20 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 2729, Galron wrote:You've been such a distraction, I wouldn't shed any tears if you took a bullet.
So what's your read of NPOM?

Do you want him gone because he's a distraction or because you legitimately think he's scum?
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #2733 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2725, chkflip wrote:What is this in reference to?
I remember a post from you that seemed to have the implication that you be okay being wrong if you were wrong about thinking scum was town and they got shredded. That’s a fine sentiment but you don’t seem to be showing the cooperativeness that sort of mindset takes, so it looks like you posted it to posture.
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2734 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:15 am

Post by Galron »

In post 2730, Starbuck wrote:
In post 2705, davesaz wrote:
In post 2699, Looker wrote:davesaz is baffling. I don't see how I'm obfuscating when I'm providing links to everything, as opposed to wall-posting. Most of the bottom bullet points are the more irrelevant things to me anyway.
If they're irrelevant then why are you going to that much trouble to post them, with embedded links, instead of posting relevant stuff?
Huh, you know the game that I mentioned that I was in with Looker (where he was scum), he was doing these same style posts with the links. In his most recent (I think) town game, Mini Normal 2154, he did them here and there, but not every single post. Is this one of the previous encounters that Chk is going off of? Walter was in this game, too, and I wish he was around for his insight.

Is he just forever behind in our current game and it's NAI? That's what I'm leaning towards. I kinda get set in my ways when I feel like I'm forever in catch up mode.

Why do I need to die? Case, please.
Not my case. Look at where NPOM posted that. Look at and .
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2735 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:19 am

Post by Galron »

In post 2732, Starbuck wrote:
In post 2729, Galron wrote:You've been such a distraction, I wouldn't shed any tears if you took a bullet.
So what's your read of NPOM?

Do you want him gone because he's a distraction or because you legitimately think he's scum?
He's probably town, but he's a PIA. I'd rather not waste a yeet on him.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2736 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:39 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

I never said Starbuck is dying. I just posted the coffee image to be funny since she said the wifom was spicy and it's starbucks pumpin spice.
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2737 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:45 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 2733, Gamma Emerald wrote:I remember a post from you that seemed to have the implication that you be okay being wrong if you were wrong about thinking scum was town and they got shredded. That’s a fine sentiment but you don’t seem to be showing the cooperativeness that sort of mindset takes, so it looks like you posted it to posture.
I'm uncertain with what you're attempting to suggest here. I am trying to lynch whom I believe is scum. Am I supposed to sheep shitty wagons I don't believe in to be a team player to you?

Like what does this post even mean, really.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2738 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:55 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Galron, are you intending to shoot Starbuck and trying to cast suspicion on me for no reason?

Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2739 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:09 am

Post by Galron »

In post 2738, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Galron, are you intending to shoot Starbuck and trying to cast suspicion on me for no reason?
No, Starbuck's not going to die tonight.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2740 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:20 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

In post 2739, Galron wrote:
In post 2738, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Galron, are you intending to shoot Starbuck and trying to cast suspicion on me for no reason?
No, Starbuck's not going to die tonight.
How are you so sure?

davesaz
davesaz
Survivor
davesaz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2741 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:02 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 2730, Starbuck wrote:Is he just forever behind in our current game and it's NAI? That's what I'm leaning towards. I kinda get set in my ways when I feel like I'm forever in catch up mode.
He's always looks caught up by the time he makes the post and he seems to be catching a lot of events.
A community that stifles dissent does not deserve the title of community
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2742 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:28 am

Post by chkflip »

And not analyzing them whatsoever. He's just linking them with snide remarks. How the fuck is that even remotely acceptable as play? If we're letting that slide we're doing the gamestate a massive Goddamn disservice for one. It's like I can just say Emerald has been attempting to shade me at every corner and calling him a poo butt for doing it. How is that helpful, like, at all?
davesaz
davesaz
Survivor
davesaz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2743 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:41 am

Post by davesaz »

I'm not bothered at all by BEF looking at my IKS vote.
I don't think being so shallow is especially towny, but I don't know if that's AI for BEF.
A community that stifles dissent does not deserve the title of community
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #2744 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2737, chkflip wrote:
In post 2733, Gamma Emerald wrote:I remember a post from you that seemed to have the implication that you be okay being wrong if you were wrong about thinking scum was town and they got shredded. That’s a fine sentiment but you don’t seem to be showing the cooperativeness that sort of mindset takes, so it looks like you posted it to posture.
I'm uncertain with what you're attempting to suggest here. I am trying to lynch whom I believe is scum. Am I supposed to sheep shitty wagons I don't believe in to be a team player to you?

Like what does this post even mean, really.
I would expect if you meant what you said about “being happy to be wrong twice” you’d be a little less stubborn about how much you defend votes you don’t like.
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2745 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:21 am

Post by Almost50 »

I also think we could shred the VT claim rather than out a PR. We are not guaranteed to actually wagon scum if we chose not to go through with this wagon, so "we lose a town vote" isn't really a good argument. (Also, if VTs are meant to eat NKs, this one isn't because they've already claimed)

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2746 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by Galron »

VOTE: Looker

We'll go ahead with this now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2747 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2746, Galron wrote:VOTE: Looker

We'll go ahead with this now.
:igmeou:
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2748 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

is he dead yet
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2749 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.