Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And that’s kinda just what happens when the case is actually solid.

You literally can’t defend it. You just have to end up finding another more likely possibility kinda thing because while I can be incorrect, i explained where I thought scum was on a gamestate level, where i thought scum was reading wagonomics, partner association, and POE.

You can defend yourself if you really wanted to.

I bought up reasons on each section. You act like everything I say is set in stone. I even said this was my way too deep solve that I don’t necessarily expect to be right on.

So i don’t believe you when you also are acting like I’m rage screaming all over the place. :lol:
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

it seems like your case on me is a pre-flip associative. except the association that you're saying makes me scum with BM is BM being my consistent top scumread an entire day cycle now. the majority of the game. i must be really really committed to distancing. which, if you look at my completed scum game, i got caught because i was hesitant to bus even in a case where it was super duper obvious that my partner was getting himself killed.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

saying wagonomics does not mean youve actually explained anything. youre scumreading me for the exact things that should prove that im town. so i cant defend myself by leaning on the things that prove im town, because those are what your case rest on. your logic is so bad that i dont even know how to defend myself, but i definitely dont believe that these posts come from town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 723, Tayl0r Swift wrote:FL has made exactly 0 effort to actually engage me. just purely throwing shade and demanding that people vote me. i cant even defend myself because the case is "I THINK TAYLOR IS SCUM I THINK TAYLOR IS SCUM VOTE TAYLOR I THINK TAYLOR IS SCUM"

Also, can you quote where you think I’m “demanding people to vote you”?

Also, can you quote where you think I’m “purely” throwing shade, and not a hypothetical situation based off my analysis of my Wagonomics/Gamestate/Interactions read?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 727, Tayl0r Swift wrote:saying wagonomics does not mean youve actually explained anything. youre scumreading me for the exact things that should prove that im town. so i cant defend myself by leaning on the things that prove im town, because those are what your case rest on. your logic is so bad that i dont even know how to defend myself, but i definitely dont believe that these posts come from town.
I believe 1 scum is alive that was on Shelly, and I believe there is 1 scum off the wagon. This is based on me having my PhD in Scumanomics, and analyzing the pressure and momentum swings of the Shelly wagon, including where you actively made decisions to go against the grain.

If there is 1 scum left on the Shelly, post game, this is proven that my logic is 100% accurate, actually.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 728, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 723, Tayl0r Swift wrote:FL has made exactly 0 effort to actually engage me. just purely throwing shade and demanding that people vote me. i cant even defend myself because the case is "I THINK TAYLOR IS SCUM I THINK TAYLOR IS SCUM VOTE TAYLOR I THINK TAYLOR IS SCUM"

Also, can you quote where you think I’m “purely” throwing shade, and not a hypothetical situation based off my analysis of my Wagonomics/Gamestate/Interactions read?
this hypothetical is pure shade. its ass-backwards and designed to be backwards so i cant defend myself. my attacking me for the things that prove im town, i cant defend myself and you get to be super hand-wavy.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Stop acting like I’m purely scum reading you for being off the wagon. You’re the top candidate, if you don’t like it, step up.

You, Bob, arachnid, and Johnny.

I town read Bob slot and Johnny slot, both for reasons I’ve explained already.

How is the logic behind it bad?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 665, Flavor Leaf wrote:Fade Taylor, Vig Battle Mage, easy money
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 730, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 728, Flavor Leaf wrote:

this hypothetical is pure shade. its ass-backwards and designed to be backwards so i cant defend myself. my attacking me for the things that prove im town, i cant defend myself and you get to be super hand-wavy.
Is it wrong of me to look at your play here and think it’s just survivalist flailing from scum?

Who are your town reads and why?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 732, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
This was me playing with BM.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 679, Flavor Leaf wrote:And that’s how I push and cause discussion, similar to now. I say a lot of possible hypothetical situations and essentially bring up every option, and then I filter out the ones that get shown to not make sense over time.

This has caused a good amount of discussion already. Beneficial
yeah, i just throw a bunch of shit at the wall and see what sticks. so please dont be upset when i backtrack, and dont you dare try to hold me to my reads. because they arent reads. theyre just hypotheticals.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 734, Flavor Leaf wrote:
see??!@!?! when i bring up posts that show what im talking about you say "i was just joking" or "its just a hypothetical"
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

If you’re town, who’s scum on your wagon, if any.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 737, Flavor Leaf wrote:If you’re town, who’s scum on your wagon, if any.
you and BM are scum.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 737, Flavor Leaf wrote:If you’re town, who’s scum on your wagon, if any.
you and BM are scum.
You think those fools did this to the thread and they're on a team? I'll put this in my sig if they are
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 736, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
see??!@!?! when i bring up posts that show what im talking about you say "i was just joking" or "its just a hypothetical"

All my stuff is Hypothetical. I don’t know your role. I’m just analyzing and creating an estimated guess essentially, and if i don’t think it’s correct, based on wagon momentum/otherwise.

I’m still serious even if I’m hypothetical.

I literally said easy money after that fade Taylor (who I am voting) Vig BM (who was interacting with me).

Me pushing the 2 of you have now gotten both of you to hard commit to a plan, and oddly, that’s extremely similar to each other. I still think one of you are probably scum, but that’s a slight anti partner thing.

However, as scum, that’s what you would need to do in this situation, but none the less, it is an anti partner situation that I don’t necessarily think was planned? Idk. I still think one of them at least are scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 738, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
you and BM are scum.
We, this just looks like you’re trying to get BM killed today to have a chance because it lets you go after me tomorrow and it protects you potentially.

I really think somehow I just slammed a nail into the scum team this game. Replacement syndrome.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 740, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 736, Tayl0r Swift wrote:

All my stuff is Hypothetical. I don’t know your role. I’m just analyzing and creating an estimated guess essentially, and if i don’t think it’s correct, based on wagon momentum/otherwise.

I’m still serious even if I’m hypothetical.

I literally said easy money after that fade Taylor (who I am voting) Vig BM (who was interacting with me).

Me pushing the 2 of you have now gotten both of you to hard commit to a plan, and oddly, that’s extremely similar to each other. I still think one of you are probably scum, but that’s a slight anti partner thing.

However, as scum, that’s what you would need to do in this situation, but none the less, it is an anti partner situation that I don’t necessarily think was planned? Idk. I still think one of them at least are scum.
except i had already committed to pushing BM prior to that, and i started scumreading you almost immediately upon your joining. you dont get to take credit because it wasnt your push that did that. what you succeeded in doing was disrupting the gamestate bigtime when pressure was mounting on BM.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 741, Flavor Leaf wrote:
you and BM are scum.
We, this just looks like you’re trying to get BM killed today to have a chance because it lets you go after me tomorrow and it protects you potentially.

I really think somehow I just slammed a nail into the scum team this game. Replacement syndrome.
again i was already pushing BM and have scumread BM since yesterday.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 741, Flavor Leaf wrote:
you and BM are scum.

I am aware that I half want this to be true, so I’m aware of the bias I might have.

But I feel decently confident about all my other reads bar Gamma Emerald.

Arachnid is an outlier here.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 657, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 651, JohnnyFarrar wrote:The shade though. Which people on the coattails should flavor be looking at? You got me, Gamma, and Bob i think? I feel pretty good about that group
i think more you and bob, Gamma looked more like self-preservation? and i don't share your confidence about either of you.
why would self-pres be a reason to not look at me?
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yeah, but Taylor, you have to see that if scum is off the wagon, you look the spot because of your actively going against the grain votes at high swing moments.

Like if you are town, that’s fine, but you have to see why you can come across as scummy here? That doesn’t make you scum.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 745, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 657, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 651, JohnnyFarrar wrote:The shade though. Which people on the coattails should flavor be looking at? You got me, Gamma, and Bob i think? I feel pretty good about that group
i think more you and bob, Gamma looked more like self-preservation? and i don't share your confidence about either of you.
why would self-pres be a reason to not look at me?
Another excellent question. This game is full of dope players.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I also feel like Taylor was the one who got protected from the scum doc.

Why wouldn’t golden get protected?
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:37 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Why WOULD taylor?