Mini Normal 2168 | So Many Bats! | Game Over!

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Forum rules
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3625 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:44 am

Post by Hectic »

shelly, if I made a larger version of your avatar for you, would you use it?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3626 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:45 am

Post by Hectic »

I realised I never properly apologised to redados.

Redados, if you are reading on from the afterlife, I am sorry. You were the best Charmander XL I've ever seen in my life.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3627 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:54 am

Post by Hectic »

So, reading through page 1 of shelly's ISO, she starts off strong in pushing Noraa, scumcases her early game in
In post 208, shellyc wrote:Noraa is still scum

town!Noraa is a lot more... honest. and idk natural?
In post 209, shellyc wrote:I don't entertain counterfactuals, sorry

I have noraa as lockscum aorn and nothing else
She's pretty confident at this point.
In post 233, shellyc wrote:I'm going to untunnel noraa for a bit and start pressuring different slots
"Untunnels" here.
In post 361, shellyc wrote:reads
Saude town - similar to their towngame, disagreeable and not afraid to push reads
Bugspray town - The early read on noraa and opening felt townie
duppin town - UTR doesn't seem scum driven
Jester null - wondering if the early TR on me was a pocket and then pivoting after I started baiting
Noraa scumlean - slimy, self conscious, but tbh I might come around to town!noraa especially with scum!jv
Jackson scum - perspective slipped when they reacted to my bait, and just bullshitting using meta
In post 412, shellyc wrote:Reads
shellyc
Saudade Redados
{Jester} - cannot sort jester, this slot is very confusing with townie posts one second and scum posts the next
Bugspray Megabyte duppin
Noraa JV
In post 520, shellyc wrote:
In post 512, Grendel wrote:Can you please hold my hand like im a small child and talk me through the reads you have on one another.
yes

Jackson perspective slipped when I tried to bait and TMI'd that I was town therefore scum
Noraa is self aware and has very artificial reads and isn't solving therefore scum
jester is a big null
megabyte's paranoia reads genuine
red's reads are cool and good logical trajectories + genuine
saude is town for meta reasons and for aggro pushing on people. isn't afraid to stand out with mini vote either
In post 683, shellyc wrote:
In post 678, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 672, shellyc wrote:why tf would I make the whole plist hate me
yeah why would you do that.
Seriously.
because I believe my reads are right and am trying to get scum (i.e. jackson, noraa, grendel) limmed
Continues to call Noraa scum, but is not focused on pushing her or casing her.
In post 839, shellyc wrote:i feel like redados / Noraa is pretty much either TvT or scum theatre
Then, this stance comes out. This is a bad sign, since it gives scum!shelly a good way to pivot off of her Noraa scumread because redados will inevitably flip town. This stance was never explained and still makes no sense to me, it's just illogical and I have no idea you could have the feeling of something being TvT OR SvS but never TvS. TvTs look natural and genuine. SvSs look unnatural and fake. They're contrasting opinions, yet shelly has formed this stance regardless, and the weirdness of it might be explained because she's using it to let herself change her mind on Noraa later on.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3628 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:07 am

Post by Hectic »

Page 2 of sheeeelly's ISO
In post 945, shellyc wrote:Noraa if you're town can you please stop with the BS and fluffposting and actually try to solve this game?
In post 968, shellyc wrote:
Shelly is shelly and always is aggressive.

I wanna make that my signature so much

regarding that response it seems like noraa's trying to fill up space with words, kinda fence sitty and agreeable with me + jester reads
In post 988, shellyc wrote:noraa's used the word “idk” a horrific amount of times, anyone else getting scumpings
shelly continues to shade Noraa, but never pushes her.
In post 1030, shellyc wrote:
In post 1020, duppin wrote:hm I am going to be honest Noraa, if you are town you are mislynch bait.

60% of your posts are fluff and the rest of your play is just reactionary which I'd normally consider to be a scumtell. You're not really doing anything proactive whatsoever, the readlist you just gave before gives the impression you're not really trying to figure out peoples alignment (like mixing me and bugspray up at this point is really weird to me). It doesnt really feel like youre putting in an effort to solve peoples alignment, however I am not convinced you are scum at all as this could indeed just come from a new player as well but yea if you are town then I sincerely hope you can be a bit more proactive
yay someone finally thinks noraa is fluffposting and fence sitting

noraa's probably TSTBS? but if they're a mislim waiting to happen i guess policy-ing them wouldnt be too bad of a thing to do
And then, this post comes out and Noraa is now too scummy to be scum apparently. And she'd only want to launch her if it was policy. This 180 is wiiiiiiiiild, and there's no progression for it.

Huh, but then interestingly, Noraa is back in the scumpool, but again, shelly doesn't care to push her, stating "she's probably not happening today" as reasoning:
In post 1037, shellyc wrote:I'm heartbroken mundivore

I am fine with voting {grendel noraa jackson} and {saude} after they come back from their vla
In post 1109, shellyc wrote:is anyone getting stronger and stronger scumpings on noraa

and can someone actually case saude for once instead of "oh hes been inactive" + "META"
In post 1112, shellyc wrote:because noraa isn't happening today probably

I could waste energy scumcasing you but people will just ignore it as I have godawful casing skills
I want to use my vote somewhere decent
scumpings = doubs, tbh I think edados > you in terms of scumminess aorn
In post 1115, shellyc wrote:Readslist:
Noraa - Scummy overall, fence-sitting play and unwilling to take hard stances or provide much game advancing content, constant spammy + fluffy posts (though they tunnelled someone in Newbie 2028 as scum??)
Mundivore - Vibe with the attempt to push the game, gut leans town there but trajectory from saude to redados kinda pings? Null
bugspray - Attempt to push noraa feels very genuine solving, real effort to push us out of RVS. Town but need to see more
JacksonVirgo - I stand by my case but ive been mulling over this. I'm kinda conflicted here since i might consider a town!jackson who thinks im town bullshitting and will reconsider over the next few days especially when the replacement comes in.
duppin - early UTR doesn't read scum-driven so im willing to townpass this. Town + clear thought processes
MiniMegabyte - If saude is red this is almost lockgreen, but overall they display authentic town paranoia so im townlean here
Tayl0r Swift replaces Grendel - Grendel plays the rational mediator in the shelly vs world conflict, tries to shade everyone, and their actions dont line up with their thoughts. taylor v noraa doesn't really seem like scum theatre so this had me rethinking but gut leans scum.
Odd Day Jester - I'm starting to get heavy townpings on their attempts to lead and solve. they arent afraid with going against the grain and are actually attempting to further a town agenda
Saudade - idk i dont really vibe with the meta scumcase on them but its true that they have been less active but I don't scumread people for RL reasons. I want to see an actual case here because this is a big null
Redados - Scummy, upon reread their ISO fence-sitting really pings me as real scummy BUT Noraa + Taylor are on this wagon so if a red redados flip will retink the two
UNOwen - I vibe with their thought processes, clear logic, and they overall seem to really want to solve in their posting
NorwegianboyEE - Gut reads town here. interaction with jackson warrants a reread later but im townlean here since their ISO looks decent
In post 1238, shellyc wrote:@redados so you're null on taylor?

noraa's subtly shading me
what if this whole thing redadosvnoraa was scum theatre

VOTE: Noraa

I kinda think noraa's scummier than redados based off the reactions, noraa just seems insincere moreso than redados. i think redados IIOA is still scummy. considering scum theatre possibility
Goddamit it, why would you vote Noraa here, shelly. suddenly, the whole distancing but never pushing theory is thrown out of the window.

Still on page 2. Splitting this up into multiple posts.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3629 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:07 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1242, shellyc wrote:redados wanna search uno's ISO for the word Noraa? I can see fireworks ticking off
In post 1247, shellyc wrote:oooooooooh check noraa's ISO for the word UNO

this is amazing

pedit: noraa/taylor/uno vibing together so much sets off alarms as to how someone is deep pocketed
shelly, what changed from this stance? Recently, you've been calling UNOwen town for the same reasons I have, but the reasons I'm giving for him being town (voting and associating himself with Noraa) are actually the reasons you thought he was scum before.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3630 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:11 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 3050, bugspray wrote:I think its absolutely possible shelly and noraa are scum buddies

here's a fake quote from the scum thread that I'm making up
hello i am shelly lmao hey noraa love u okies lets just fucking spam a lot and makes a bunch of posts and argue with each other so that nobody else can read the game
omg hello yes i am noraa your scum partner and that is a good diea lets just fucking make this goddamn game unplayable!
shellyc sounds like she is spitballing right now and waiting to see which ones stick (aka townies give some cred it) so that she can push them forther and then get the yummy win
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3631 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:14 am

Post by Hectic »

shelly, did you crumb tracker on day 1/2/3? does not count for obvious reasons. Do you normally crumb PRs?

Why did you decide to track duppin last night over all of the other options? Dave/Plus/UNOwen is what your scumpool was yesterday.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3632 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:17 am

Post by Hectic »

I guess shelly could've been bussing Noraa because the gamestate had Noraa at a nearly universal townread, so nothing shelly could've done or said would cause Noraa any harm.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3633 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:22 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 3574, Hectic wrote: Hang on, why would you voice this sentiment out loud? If shelly is scum, you've given her a green light to fakeclaim a guilty and win today with this.
I think a 1v1 developing is good, so if scum!shelly decided to push forward on the basis of my inclination to believe her then I am glad. If nothing else it saves me wasting time considering dave+you as a scum team.

Shelly claiming specific N3 tracker is pretty convenient and I agree that it only makes sense as a scum play if she is trying to save dave from death. I have not had a chance to look at her ISO yet but she interacted with Noraa loads and quite aggressively, it's difficult to imagine scum being so confident doing that. Maybe on review my mind will change.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3634 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:26 am

Post by duppin »

Could be to save dave but could also just be her trying to go for the win. Her treatment of plus leading up to the claim does to me feel like pocketing so could be an attempt at making sure she thought she had enough support to go for the claim

but her claim itself and the logic she has used since just makes it a bad claim. I actually thought she might still have been trying to do a reaction test hence asking her if she was hardclaiming because the claim was and i dont mean this in a disrespectful way, but it was just not a good claim at all
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3635 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:39 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 3634, duppin wrote:Could be to save dave but could also just be her trying to go for the win. Her treatment of plus leading up to the claim does to me feel like pocketing so could be an attempt at making sure she thought she had enough support to go for the claim

but her claim itself and the logic she has used since just makes it a bad claim. I actually thought she might still have been trying to do a reaction test hence asking her if she was hardclaiming because the claim was and i dont mean this in a disrespectful way, but it was just not a good claim at all
It's not Hectic+shelly. You+shelly is also a nonstarter. shelly+plus goes for the dave execution I think? At least, I cannot see any reason why they wouldn't. Dave is preparing to go hard reset so maybe this will change but right now if town he must look like a sitting duck for scum.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3636 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:40 am

Post by Hectic »

Yeah, the way she overreacted to Dave's L-1, but was unphased by Plus's hammer might be TMI, and her inclination to be harsher to her scum buddies, while knowing Plus is town and going for the pocket angle instead.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3637 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:56 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

yeah i can see that also
i expressed initial distrust of duppin early, this might be some sort of pocket
I'm very uncertain now. We need a nolim regardless.
my gut inclination is to trust dave and hectic here. I think the scum are somewhere in {shelly, duppin, uno}
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3638 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:00 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

funny enough if shelly claimed gated to be after n2 or odd night I'd have believed it 100%. now I'm having second thoughts
meh, I know I'm town, and she did very similar behavior at noraa to me too. Might've been a reaction test of some sort to attack random slots with odd logic to look for scum hopping on to the wagon. I'm still think town!shelly here
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3639 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:00 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 3442, shellyc wrote:EBWOP:
hectic
bugspray
plusjoy davesaz
duppin
UNO
mundivore
In post 3464, shellyc wrote:ok mylo time

bugspray > hectic nightkill is interesting. scum might be wanting to use hectics (incorrect?) SR on someone to push through this.

I kinda think plusjoy might be town now?? because plus can do weird things as town (read super recent town!plus game Mini Normal something MItGBSMoD) and I think hammer there is probably TSTBS + plus/noraa are prob not paired. here plus is solving with the (wrong) norway push instead of just coasting through.

daves vote looks worse, pretty opportunistic voting and dave had no trajectory of an SR on mundivore at all.
i kinda think duppin is scum now rather than uno, duppin has few interactions with noraa, duppin/dave/noraa is a very viable solve
Yes so I guess there is a point there. Earlier I was top scumread (and I can't imagine the Mundivore green flip improved matters) but now dave has made it into the solve based purely on the E-1. If me/Noraa was seen as likely, then I don't know why duppin being confirmed scum would change that. Nothing about the interactions me and duppin have had come to mind as ruling us out as a potential team.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3640 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:02 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

I'm actually thinking we should hurry and nolim. At this point we're giving maf more material of whose being TR the most and who could be mislimed tomorrow
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3641 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:05 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

also if hectic is alive tomorrow I'm probably gonna tunnel them. Makes the most sense for a partner.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3642 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:05 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 3640, PlusJOYED wrote:I'm actually thinking we should hurry and nolim. At this point we're giving maf more material of whose being TR the most and who could be mislimed tomorrow
Strongly disagree. Tomorrows execution is between duppin/shelly, all that will change is we will have one less town. Besides, dave needs to have a chance to contribute so we can get a better understanding of where he is at.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3643 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:12 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

i agree that there is scum in duppin/shelly 100%, and one of them will be tomorrows elim
but we need to consider what comes after that too. I think we wanna keep maf a little bit unaware of the gamestate for reads so we can do well in 3man lylo too
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3644 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:43 am

Post by Hectic »

We should probably execute in shelly/duppin today and then no launch tomorrow.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3645 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:48 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 3644, Hectic wrote:We should probably execute in shelly/duppin today and then no launch tomorrow.
And by this, I mean execute shelly.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3646 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:50 am

Post by Hectic »

shelly stating in a previous post that she'll be nightkilled which would confirm duppin as scum so get him tomorrow is just so, so illogical and bad, I really don't believe town!her thinks that for a second. It's probably just a fabricated thought, just like the 20 others I've noticed but called too scummy to be scum because I'm stupid.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3647 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:54 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 3618, shellyc wrote:
In post 3613, Hectic wrote:Anyway, yeah, no launch for sure today. Hold off on further claims until tomorrow etc etc
fine

no lynch and i die get duppin
or if its a no kill i'll still say get duppin
In post 3620, shellyc wrote: VOTE: duppin
ugh if y'all want to no elim instead of voting confscum, fine, but when I die this will be proven true. actually from a scum!duppin its best to kill hectic/no kill so they win the 1v1 against me unless their partner is powerwolfing
She says "actually" eventually but having the thought in the first place is just... not possible for any townie which thinks about it for more than 2 seconds. There is a claimed guilty, 1 of the two of them is scum. Scum kills the person claiming a guilty on them to confirm themselves as scum??? No. This is not a genuine thought. This is fake bravado which scum like to throw out, like "watch when I die, kill this person" kind of thing.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3648 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:55 am

Post by Hectic »

I guess I'll wait for shelly to answer my questions in the unlikely event she's town and can convince me otherwise, but I'm voting shelly very likely.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3649 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:00 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

why nolim tomorrow and not now