pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3200 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:52 am

Post by pisskop »

Look how quick brah was to opt into voting me.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3201 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:53 am

Post by Starbuck »

On a side note, there's much to be said for how much Tiphaine overreacted with my one vote on him yesterday and how much pisskop overreacted to my one vote on him just recently.

There's something there and I don't think either are bad options for today, neither is rudeboy (barring him coming from a logical standpoint of scumhunting rather than eliminating due to policy).
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3202 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:57 am

Post by Starbuck »

VOTE: TiphaineDeath

Can't remember if I swapped back, but if I have to pick a scummiest, I'm going here.
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3203 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:59 am

Post by a2rudeboy »

In post 3199, Starbuck wrote:Rude, are you voting NPOM more out of annoyance or because you actually scumread him? Because if it's on par with annoyance, it's just equivalent to your policy pushes anyways and I implore you to take some real looks at people that don't annoy you who could actually be scum.
Mostly policy, partially annoyance, slightly non-town.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3204 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

Why the fuck are we voting our claimed PRs? Like, can you all please FOCUS?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3205 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:00 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

This is a really bad time to be considering policy eliminations, in my opinion.
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3206 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:01 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 3203, a2rudeboy wrote:
In post 3199, Starbuck wrote:Rude, are you voting NPOM more out of annoyance or because you actually scumread him? Because if it's on par with annoyance, it's just equivalent to your policy pushes anyways and I implore you to take some real looks at people that don't annoy you who could actually be scum.
Mostly policy, partially annoyance, slightly non-town.
So continuing your MO.

TD or rude are best options for today then, friends. Pick your train and let's head to the station.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3207 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:03 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont get the rude SR. I definitely think he's more likely town than mafia
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3208 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:03 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

There are so many good scum candidates(TD, Drew, Rude, Pisskop, DGB)

NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3209 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:03 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

I was town reading him until just now when he admitted to wanting to policy elim on day 3.

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3210 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:08 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 3196, NoPowerOverMe wrote:@chkflip: if you are asked if you have a night action and you do should you lie, in your opinion?
You call them out for role fishing as it, generally, isn't their fucking business. Especially if they failed at tracking/watching/doing literally anything that night. It's an incredibly awkward question.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3211 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:10 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

@chkflip: What if they are implying that they have a result on you?

NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3212 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:16 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

In post 3088, Galron wrote:Pisskop, I need to know. Did you do anything last night or were you blocked?
Do you think Galron is scummy for rolefishing here?

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3213 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:17 am

Post by chkflip »

This is just my personal opinion on the matter, I don't hold other people to this, but I don't give it much of my time unless there's a dead player involved.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3214 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:01 am

Post by Iecerint »

In post 3208, NoPowerOverMe wrote:There are so many good scum candidates(TD, Drew, Rude, Pisskop, DGB)
Why pisskop?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
Mafia Scum
Doctor Drew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3215 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3214, Iecerint wrote:
In post 3208, NoPowerOverMe wrote:There are so many good scum candidates(TD, Drew, Rude, Pisskop, DGB)
Why pisskop?
Probably NPOM sensed a wagon growing on PK and wants it to grow to save themselves.
'This might be the first game where I'm townreading Doctor Drew. Not sure if that's a good or bad sign considering he was town the previous 2 times' - Hectic
'Like I am trying to not be a tunnelly asshole Drew but my patience is running thin' - Titus
'ok just make sure to fuck them, preferably not us pls (人>ω<)' - Morning Tweet
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3216 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3215, Doctor Drew wrote:Probably NPOM sensed a wagon growing on PK and wants it to grow to save themselves.
Im glad I didnt have to say it.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3217 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 3215, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 3214, Iecerint wrote:
Why pisskop?
Probably NPOM sensed a wagon growing on PK and wants it to grow to save themselves.
Sensed a wagon? Over my one vote?
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3218 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

I'm getting tired of Drew's offhand comments. There's no evidence to suggest that.

Pisskop is suspent until we know why his night action didn't go through.

NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3219 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

suspect

NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3220 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Drew's done nothing to contribute to scumhunting other than make negative comments about me every fifth page or so.

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
Mafia Scum
Doctor Drew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3221 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3220, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Drew's done nothing to contribute to scumhunting other than make negative comments about me every fifth page or so.
Because you keep throwing shade(borrowing your word) at me and when I ask direct questions, you ignore it or deflect it.

You just want people off your wagon and are being opportunistic.

I mean, if you so sure I am scum then why do you keep taking your vote off of me?
'This might be the first game where I'm townreading Doctor Drew. Not sure if that's a good or bad sign considering he was town the previous 2 times' - Hectic
'Like I am trying to not be a tunnelly asshole Drew but my patience is running thin' - Titus
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3222 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Obviously I am scumreading more than one person and I have only one vote.

If I missed a question from you ask me again rather than just assuming I am scum because of it.

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
Mafia Scum
Doctor Drew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3223 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Lol no, I am not going to do your work for you.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3224 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

In post 288, Doctor Drew wrote:Going back to NPOM/Rude, I can't get the logic about why they would be scum buddies. Why would Rude so blatantly protect NPOM, wouldn't the potential shredding of NPOM just implicate Rude if NPOM is scum.

I really can't see them as scum/scum(unless they are trying some sort of crazy WIFOM gambit, or there is some weird role/modifier that NPOM has that requires him to make it through the Day).

I could see ScumRude protecting TownNPOM for town credibility, but I will give Rude the benefit of the doubt that he would be a more more subtle if he was going that route.

I just feel the most logical thing is that it is town/town and Rude has a bit of insider info, this also could be a little bit of BakerLevelBastard 3p thing...I know I have been cult in one of his games.

In conclusion, I basically just talked myself in a circle and am not sure now lol.

Thoughts?
In post 575, Doctor Drew wrote:I really don't see any scum hunting from NPOM, seems just to be defensive and more willing to 'prove' he isn't scum rather than trying to figure out who is scum.I do still think town, but my read is starting to waiver.

TD, on the other hand, got real angry and defensive, but at least he is trying now and giving some reads. And as stated, Leia's push on TD is just shit and I don't get town motivation-vibes from it.

Gamma and BEF. I can never get a good read on A50...what is it that makes you think he is probTown?
In post 756, Doctor Drew wrote:NPOM I dunno, maybe you should actually do something townie?

Sounds crazy I know.

Pre Edit: So you are saying that your reads are 100% the opposite of Icerint's?
In post 1006, Doctor Drew wrote:Chk, first off welcome, but what is your opinion on Dave?

Personally he has seemed townie since replacing in, but I believed his original form(Leia) to be very scummy.

I feel like a fresh set of eyes on Leia could offer some new insight.

Also, as superficially scummy that NPOM has been, I feel like we should stay away from that lynch.
In post 1040, Doctor Drew wrote:Chk, Icerint basically quoted a bunch of posts from Leia that made me scum read her, was a shit case on TD. Thought she was kind of trolling, but she seemed to to really commit to it, so made me believe they were really trying to make a case.

As far as NPOM, he is saying things that I have said as town and got scum read for it. He is basically appealing to my emotions without even knowing it lol...which tbh, does make me take pause and wouldn't hate his lunch. But, I feel like rudeboy has some insider info that we should trust since I don't believe scum would stick their neck out for a buddy so directly.
In post 1692, Doctor Drew wrote:About 10 hour to deadline, we should reach a consensus.

Siteflake's claim could be town or scum as stated, not sure the proper protocol on that...gut says still shred him, but....

NPOM has been really trying to poke holes in his claim in a grasping at straws sort of way, brain says to shred him.

And I don't get why anyone wants to shred Pisskop.
In post 1812, Doctor Drew wrote:I really like Starbuck's post right here, seems very transparent. What I don't like, however, is she immediately attacking BEF for how they are analyzing the IKS wagon. Instead of poo-pooing it before they give any reads why not wait until said reads are given and then voice any issues you have.

I really dislike Chk defending IKS, but it seemed like the typical 'Chk says his piece and just yells at you when you bring other points up'. I also totally won't rub it in his face that he was completely wrong(luv ya :D ).

I forget who mentioned it, but Titus dying can implicate DGB...but there is so much wifom surrounding it you could make a million arguments for why she is and isn't scum because of the NK(and when I am scum many times I choose someone who others wouldn't just for the wifom and distraction).

I still think NPOM looks bad, and why IKS as scum wouldn't vote to save himself(I believe, will have to double check the final VC) and instead really try to get a wagon going on PK and to a lesser extent myself makes me think he may have taken one for the team to protect NPOM. But maybe I am veering into tinfoil hat territory there.
In post 2054, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2051, Galron wrote:Yesterday I was scum reading IKS, Walter and NPOM. NPOM is annoying as hell but I have a feeling he's not scum. May be 3P -- that didn't enter my mind until rudeboy mentioned the possibility in his rant on NPOM (a good rant btw). And that large of a counter wagon, I'm really doubting it was SvS. I mean, if the entire scum team split their bus votes and then how many of the 4 off the main two wagons were scum? I just don't know how that math works. Also, who said that NPOM wasn't voting IKS? He clearly was.

NPOM: Do us a favor and take rude's advice, NPOM. Also please start using the quote function like chk asked. Your posts are hard to follow. Make your case on Drew and DGB. I don't get either one of them.

Walter: You are so passive and seemingly agreeable with every criticism levied at you. I don't get it. Do you have any fight in you at all?
To my point I made yesterDay about IKS, I feel scum are going to be more level headed when the wagon is a growing on them vs town.

NPOM as 3p is something I have thought of, but the 'defense'(I know you said you aren't defending him, but just for sake of argument I am using that term) of him by Rude just doesn't make sense if they are 3p together(ie cult).
In post 2213, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2205, NoPowerOverMe wrote:My wagon is still scum driven...town would focus on more than one player.
Why do you assume town isn't?

Pre Edit: Also state a case finally
In post 2652, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2650, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Honestly I don't think it matters that much if we decapitate Looker 1st and TD 2nd or vice versa. I'm willing to do either.
Wait what, are you just trying to save yourself?
In post 2753, Doctor Drew wrote:Great time to be AWOL lol.

I still would have stuck to my guns and stayed on Looker even after the claim, Ilike I should have yesterDay. Also, A50's post about not caring about losing a VT is a it concerning(to borrow a term from Starbuck).

NPOM seemed to be more towny the last few pages, he is an issue for endgame because I keep waffling on how I read him.

I also am having a hard time fully understanding TD or Chk as scum.
In post 2962, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2745, Almost50 wrote:I also think we could shred the VT claim rather than out a PR. We are not guaranteed to actually wagon scum if we chose not to go through with this wagon, so "we lose a town vote" isn't really a good argument. (Also, if VTs are meant to eat NKs, this one isn't because they've already claimed)
In post 2793, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2763, Looker wrote:I'm surprised more people haven't chimed in on whether or not they believe my claim.
Personally, I do. I just think it's best if we eliminated a VT than force a PR to claim. Playing it safe, I guess.

In my experience, many a player act weird/scummy when they get a PR role. That doesn't mean everyone acting scummy is a PR, but it used to be a problem for me when I started playing Mafia and stayed that way for a while that whenever I received a PR role I'd be MUCH more suspected than when I was a VT. Even after I've learnt to adjust my play, I still couldn't help but suspect OTHER players acting weird, and then finding out the reason was they were PRs not scum.

So, let's put this all together: You were scummy to me (or I wouldn't have voted you in the first place). Them you claimed VT (which doesn't really explain why you were acting scummy to begin with). So the way I see it is if you are a VT 9and I have reason to think you might be) it's no big loss. If you are NOT (minor chance of that) then you are still SCUM who is faking to try and survive.

The alternative is to push/wagon someone else who appears to be acting scummy, force them to claim and go "Oh, SHIT! They're <Insert your favourite PR here> and THAT explains why they appeared to be acting scummy. Oh, well.. let's move on). Do you like this last scenario better??
I dunno, I just think these two posts show him too willing to go through with a shred on someone who he is relatively certain is town. Seems somewhat impersonal(if that makes sense) and calculated.

Doesn't scream town to me.
Here is where you were attacking Gamma and A50.