MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4575 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

^^ The above is assumed from what has been said.

Now if Titus and crew are lying then we have a shot.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4576 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4574, MathBlade wrote:Scum can double kill.
Then why didn't they double kill today?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4577 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4576, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 4574, MathBlade wrote:Scum can double kill.
Then why didn't they double kill today?
That I don’t know.

But if Titus is right it can’t be relied upon.

We have to assume worst case scenario and they can double kill because Titus and Mastina said so.

Which means we are screwed.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4578 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

The fact Morning Mage outed themselves instead of the hood telling you to lie and be the third was also incredibly incredibly bad. If you can read between by lines here EE.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4579 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Where did Mastina/Titus say scum can multi-kill?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4580 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3795, mastina wrote:
In post 2925, MathBlade wrote:I am leaning towards not multiball just the wagons don’t make sense.
For the record, to weigh in:
I am pretty sure this wouldn't be the first MBOS game to feature a scum doublekill mechanic, so it's possible scum killed
both
Menalque and Ban Hydras.

If scum did not kill both Menalque and Ban Hydras, then it'd necessarily need to be either a town role misfiring (where some effect of their role accidentally killed them), or a town vig who took a bad shot.

I do not believe the game to be multiball; I don't even think the game has a serial killer.

The two kills are either both from scum, or one from scum and the other from town. (And if the latter, again, 75-25 it being Mena as the scum kill, but with the admitted possibility of it having been Ban Hydras. We'll presumably not find out for quite some time.)
There’s one for starters.

There’s one from Titus too yesterday and I think another today.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4581 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

If we don’t have a vig like Titus implies and we don’t have a serial killer like Mastina implies, what else is left?
Like help me out here. I have to go to the doctor now but I am very scared.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #4582 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4505, Pickaxe Pete wrote:VOTE: norwee

HURT: ddl

Back to bed for now.
This is still scum.

Don't like the DDL consensus but maybe scum are bussing.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4583 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4518, Morning Mage wrote:As an unwilling passenger in this 7 player power-bloc, I'll just throw this out there:

What if the Titus-faction is a cult?
We discussed this yesterday and the mod said no cults.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4584 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4549, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4422, Titus wrote:We neighborized NorwegianboyEE.

We're also responsible for the A50 being king today. I only mention it because our ability blocks all kills on the target and we're missing a kill.
Yes please...continue to tell scum how protectives work.
When we absolutely do not have the numbers to spare to scum double kills.

Titus you are either brain dead,scum siding, or just not planning ahead.

Wtf is going on in that hood?

I swear y’all are attempting to remove more pants unprompted because “we have 6 masons nothing can go wrong”

It doesn’t matter how many people are townfirm to you if the tanks on E, credit cards maxed, and no damn money in the bank.

Please fucking stop.
The protection is in the past.

I don't buy this readwall helps scum crap.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4585 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4550, MathBlade wrote:But your hood says we don’t have a vig or at least implied it. I am hoping we have a vig. If we don’t have a vig then every scumread has to go.
On the contrary, we think the second kill must be a vig. No serial killers allowed.
In post 4550, MathBlade wrote:Town players become demotivated because what they say doesn’t matter
Not true. Yellibg falsehoods while not hunting scum gets you ignored.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4586 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4556, Bell wrote:I would like to just state that for whatever reason my worthless gut says Titus is scum.
Someone said she was confirmed masons with another player or two. could you guys reiterate there that this is the case and that Titus is confirmed town so I don't have to brain space case myself.
Yes. mastina, Nero and I are confirmed aligned together.
Almost50 superbowl9 and ? are confirmed aligned together.
Our information makes it nigh on impossible for them to be scum. (There is a moonlogic chance but it's not worth discussing it's that bad.)
They've seen our wincon because we trust them.
Same with Norway who is conftown to us.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4587 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:02 am

Post by Titus »

Tbh, I figured you were the vig. I am supposing A50 ate the second shot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4588 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:02 am

Post by Titus »

It could just be a one shot vig though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4589 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:05 am

Post by Titus »

Math, talk to me about DDL, jjh, and Pete? Why is DDL the scummiest?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4590 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

DDL vs Pete is just a case of who seems to be playing. Ddl only memorable post for me is about the BTS army. Pete I remember a post here or there.

Jjh is SK or scum because of play and ascetic claim. I disagree with Mastina’s setup spec again. Shocking I know. I lean SK simply because town Vig is too much power and being able to track JJH to a kill would then be either such a boon/bust to be ridiculous.

If I had a three way nuke I wouldn’t cry about them dying. I just don’t think wagoning any of them gives anything since their entire play is lurker hell.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4591 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4587, Titus wrote:Tbh, I figured you were the vig. I am supposing A50 ate the second shot.
I will neither confirm nor deny this.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4592 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

Although I will ask that you quit hunting for a Vig/PR openly.

We have enough problems as it is.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4593 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:52 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4400, schadd_ wrote:
PlusJOYED was Destructed in the night! he was a
town disloyal odd-night alignment cop inventor

at least one of the following players is in
King Doris Donatello's Army
:
  • DrDolittle
  • jjh927
  • Pickaxe Pete
1- I underestimated the "shallowness" of the Scum team, obviously. I thought you don't kill an ODD-Night Investigative on an EVEN night.

But what does that hint to you?? Anyone? I'll keep my answer to myself for the meantime and let you all respond first. I want to see who thinks what, please.

2- Is that supposed to help me? Cuz 2 of those were already in my suspects pool, yet none of them was in my proposed execution pool of today. (We will most probably convene and decide between us all 7. ("Someone" has been added to the hood overnight, and -since I'm not AT ALL- caught up in here I am not saying whom)

I will catch up in a bit

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4594 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:54 am

Post by Titus »

There is no SK Math.

If you don't think wagoning any of them is useful, who would you wagon outside the council of 6? Why?

How do you feel about the consensus largely being on DDL?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4595 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4594, Titus wrote:There is no SK Math.

If you don't think wagoning any of them is useful, who would you wagon outside the council of 6? Why?

How do you feel about the consensus largely being on DDL?
Last question first. It’s mostly meh. These three players are all “gotta go”s for me and we can learn from it based on DDLs flip not before. It’s what Mastina and you did with April.

I would probably wagon TGP based off a certain question he asked at the end of the day ish (mobile sorry) that seems to be waaaay too focused more so than other players.

Third one. Again, with the setup as presented there is something wrong. So I am ignoring your setup spec (no matter how “mod” confirmed it is.) If you’re townsiding and are 100% sure let me deceive the scum. “Correcting” me is antitown.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4596 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:08 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 4593, Almost50 wrote:But what does that hint to you?? Anyone? I'll keep my answer to myself for the meantime and let you all respond first. I want to see who thinks what, please.
i'd think it means that they have some reliable way to figure out PRs and believe they can know the identity of another PR by tomorrow night.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4597 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4596, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 4593, Almost50 wrote:But what does that hint to you?? Anyone? I'll keep my answer to myself for the meantime and let you all respond first. I want to see who thinks what, please.
i'd think it means that they have some reliable way to figure out PRs and believe they can know the identity of another PR by tomorrow night.
Yeah it’s shit like this I would want to wagon.

It seems “TMI”.

What this normally would be IMO is a struggling newbie scum team that doesn’t understand NAR.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4598 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:12 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4401, schadd_ wrote:
fire is definitionally wet

Day 3 Starts!

today, Almost50 will choose the execution singlehandedly.
You all hear this?? You all had better start sucking up to me. BOW to your KING :twisted:

Kneel, I say!

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4599 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:17 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Alright. Allow me to play devil's advocate (although to an extent I believe this).

Why are we giving norway the 1 shot BP? No offense to them, but they aren't exactly doing a lot. I suspect they aren't the first pick by scum to be killed. It'll be a shame to go to El-Lo with a 50/50 for them, but like, that's what it usually is anyways.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”