fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1942, Adorable wrote:I saw on Noraa's recent reads list she put me as newbtown and I find this strange she still leaves her vote on me.

@Theta You never responded to #1658 and your theory looks really weird. shelly said on #347 Noraa hates bussing.
I forgot about that
UNVOTE:
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1948, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 1947, MURDERCAT wrote:I believe this is standard lapsa play IIRC from long ago
So it’s entirely NAI then?
I'm sure others would have a more informed opinion
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1933, Gloria Cleary wrote: Hey Norraa, 5, I’ve made 5 posts and unlike Hopkirk and Shelley - the only ones other than you who have act bothered to comment on them - you clearly haven’t bothered to read them. Why is that?

This is post #6, please keep up, thanks.
When I read your ISO yesterday I could've sworn there were only two and neither were game related. I'll have to double check but I just remember two really random posts that were like mentioning parties or something :/
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 1949, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:I think Noraa stuck her foot in it so deeply there's no hope of saving her. That's actually true regardless of alignment at this point. But you should also take note of how eager they are to redirect the curse to other targets, with the possible exception of Shelly. Pooky offering a trade for Noraa and Tayl0r could be a way to take out someone else (which, admittedly, Hopkirk did bring up) and get Noraa a second lease on life, for instance.

I'm the one who pointed out Noraa's townslip and meta in the first place and got the ball rolling on yeeting her - why would I toss her into the fire and then try to save her by sacrificing myself?

This is like some bad Pooky Fanfiction that Hopkirk wrote and people are actually taking seriously.
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: IT/ITS
Location: Everett-Wheeler Branch Q-5992-CLF3, Third Mouth of the Worm

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

I don't remember that being you, but admittedly my memory is positively ass at the best of times. I'll double check, that was only the first couple pages.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1934, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:then back on the defensive.
Im trying. It's hard but you're definitely right. My personality is stronger than this. Happy Noraa mode : on
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1530, Zdenek wrote:So I’ve made it to page 27. I don’t understand why anyone would want Isis dead for her posts around then.
Okay, this isn’t bad.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1954, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:I don't remember that being you, but admittedly my memory is positively ass at the best of times. I'll double check, that was only the first couple pages.
It was
GTKAMURDERCAT

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1935, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1934, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:can I get someone to explain a read on them?
My sense of panda is that he is doing exactly what is be doing as scum, hence my nervousness
explain?
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: IT/ITS
Location: Everett-Wheeler Branch Q-5992-CLF3, Third Mouth of the Worm

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

Yes indeed. Memory fails me again.

That admittedly diminishes the chances of both Pooky and Noraa being scum to damn near nothing (scum team would need absurd confidence or to be riddled with morons), because a quick skim doesn't show Pooky even HINTING at hitting the brakes until after LLD calls time. Call it flip dependent -- but I'm MUCH more likely to call Noraa town than Pooky here.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by Noraa »

I'm gonna go finish up my read cuz I got lazy and didn't do the last four ISOs. Brb.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1958, Noraa wrote:
My sense of panda is that he is doing exactly what is be doing as scum, hence my nervousness
explain?
Setup talk, complaining about pages and using it as an excuse to be kind of lurky, going with the flow and finding easy votes, etc. Could also be town of course, just pointing it out.
GTKAMURDERCAT

Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
Goon
Theta Alpine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 1658, Adorable wrote:-snip-

Noraa got defensive and her vote on me looked scum agenda which looked like she tried to shift the votes off of her and tried to redirect the votes on town and in this setup I would expect scum would want to avoid being given the scroll. Noraa voted me first and why would scum Noraa try to push an elimination on a scum buddy when their goal is to eliminate town?
except noraa did not push you very much
if at all

she did not try to get anyone else to vote you

someone else said this before
i forgot who though
as town won 2 games | lost 5 games | mislynched 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled once | vengekilled once | survived once
as scum won 2 games | lost none | lynched once | dayvigged once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by Noraa »

I finished the rest of my reads:

Toogeloo
Spoiler:
post was really interesting. If this is one of the reasons why Murder susses this slot then I'll agree. This post is interesting because I agree with it BUT I feel like it takes towncred to another level. It just strikes me 100% as one of the posts to post if you need towncred. As I mentioned in Fidget's read, first impressions are super important and ones that are too LAMISTy do rub me the wrong way. The whole interaction with me about vault dweller was interesting. I take it you didn't agree with my read on that slot but I mean, gut pings are gut pings. Sometimes they can't be justified and I drop them after a while but sometimes they can so I keep them.This explanation you asked for and when I replied, you had no follow ups. If you truly thought I was scum at the time, why wasn't there a question like eyy so this scum over here is deflecting to a lurker slot rn? Post was concerning. The tone was very strange and I got the feeling that you knew I was town. The tone didn't strike right the first time I read that post but I remember forgetting to actually comment that at the time but now, looking back, the tone is still strange. Sometimes I'm overnparanoid tho so I'd like to hear some other people's opinions on the tone of this specific post please. You pushed for a lim really early on in the game. In fact I believe you pushed even earlier than porky or LLD. My wagon grew really fast in 1 singular rl day and you immediately tried to push it thru. I actually didn't notice this too much first time thru bc I was under a shit ton of pressure but its def worrisome. I think I'm gonna put you at a
scum lean
because I relate on a spiritual level to all the posts complaining about how fast this thread blew up(ik ik ironic cuz I'm a hyper poster but after the first day, I woke up to like 20 pages or something:/)

Uno
Spoiler:
My only problem with this slot is that he keeps sheeping the consensus SR on me while sheeping my previous SR on adorable. Besides that, this seems like an uno town game. I don't have much evidence but the vibes are meh and the tone is meh as well. I think a
TR
is appropriate for now.

Vaxkiller/Isis
Spoiler:
Replacement slot. Just like the Titus slot, I will be sorting later because change of people and play style is confusing and takes some time to sink in.
Null
for now.

Zdenek
Spoiler:
Hmmmm I see quite some slight shade thrown around by you. I think that it is interesting because its not exactly shade. Its more like questions that can help other people start sussing so that you can just sheep those. Ex: post which I also strongly disagree with because I do not think mush is scum here. Lots of weak reads ie post (there's not really any clear reasons as for why you think pooky and taylor are town) You have two posts that I like and that I think town would say: Posts and Got taken out of context and don't remember the interaction with Uno and might look into that if I don't get lazy. Either way I like those two posts. The rest are mediocre. I think I might lazily give you a
null
for now.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1961, MURDERCAT wrote: Setup talk, complaining about pages and using it as an excuse to be kind of lurky, going with the flow and finding easy votes, etc. Could also be town of course, just pointing it out.
Very similar to what I just said in my reads. Take a look. I disagree with the page talk but the rest, I basically agree with.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1959, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Yes indeed. Memory fails me again.

That admittedly diminishes the chances of both Pooky and Noraa being scum to damn near nothing (scum team would need absurd confidence or to be riddled with morons), because a quick skim doesn't show Pooky even HINTING at hitting the brakes until after LLD calls time. Call it flip dependent -- but I'm MUCH more likely to call Noraa town than Pooky here.
I think that scum is far more likely to bus than give the scroll to a teammate but I agree with you and not LLD about an uncontested wagon. Unless you get a slot that is pretty close to lockscum, which however bad Noraa’s takes/reads/etc. have been, she clearly isn’t, that slot is more likely to be town in general but I don’t play in a lot of larges, so that could affect things.

I don’t think that Noraa is obvscum here but I think it might take something close to a miracle from her to save her and based off of her own self-meta, that isn’t very likely to happen today, because according to her, her play/reads improve dramatically late game.

I ISO’d a Noraa town and scumgame and noticed that town!Noraa tends to be more jokey and casual compared to her scumgame where she was dead serious, so I think Tayl0r’s not wrong that the best way to sort Nora is if she has space to do that.

What is obviously problematic is that she has admitted to faking townslips in all of her scumgames, which is the mainreason I think she is in this situation.

Now, I almost never do that. If I derp as any alignment, it’s almost always legit but I actually had to look up the OP to realize thar there were actually 5 scum and not 4, eventhough with a playerlist this size, you might obviously expect that.

So that’s the problem for me. This is a very believable slip but with a player who admits to faking slips in every scumgame, how do you reconcile that?
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1964, Noraa wrote:
In post 1961, MURDERCAT wrote: Setup talk, complaining about pages and using it as an excuse to be kind of lurky, going with the flow and finding easy votes, etc. Could also be town of course, just pointing it out.
Very similar to what I just said in my reads. Take a look. I disagree with the page talk but the rest, I basically agree with.
I will look, but to be honest I haven't fully read your other post yet. But it is on my to-do
GTKAMURDERCAT

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1965, Gloria Cleary wrote:This is a very believable slip but with a player who admits to faking slips in every scumgame, how do you reconcile that?
I mean, I purposefully faked slips in my first two town games because at the time I was encouraged to use my newb card as hard as possible so I commented that I *had* faked townslips in all my scum games(this is very clearly past tense)

Now that I'm over using the noob card(I legit cannot use it anymore cuz it just don't make sense with my 6? finished games), its really just my memory failing me or me not reading OPs.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1966, MURDERCAT wrote:I will look, but to be honest I haven't fully read your other post yet. But it is on my to-do
just read the toogeloo read
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by Noraa »

it should take you like 2 minutes max
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1969, Noraa wrote:it should take you like 2 minutes max
doesn't stand out to me on it's own, but there is maybe something to be said about it being inconsistent with the eventual (as if panda should be giving you more slack based on the logic in 102). I agree with the stance in and the other post about how we should just progress the game by flipping you so I don't really see anything off there. I guess I could see a "you are town" tone to it, but I've done the same thing because it isn't worth interacting with you if you are scum. So, given we are flipping you, it's better to treat you as conf town. I don't know if panda has that same logic, but you could see the same thing from my posts. So yeah I mean I have some feelings about the slot, but I don't think it is anything strong.
GTKAMURDERCAT

Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 880, Noraa wrote:
In post 861, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'm willing to eat my hat
go eat your hat
If someone like FL had made this post, I’d completely dismiss it but it sounds super confident to me.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1967, Noraa wrote:
In post 1965, Gloria Cleary wrote:This is a very believable slip but with a player who admits to faking slips in every scumgame, how do you reconcile that?
I mean, I purposefully faked slips in my first two town games because at the time I was encouraged to use my newb card as hard as possible so I commented that I *had* faked townslips in all my scum games(this is very clearly past tense)

Now that I'm over using the noob card(I legit cannot use it anymore cuz it just don't make sense with my 6? finished games), its really just my memory failing me or me not reading OPs.
Okay, I don’t really understand this, Why would you even fake slips as town? Not saying I don’t believe you but why? Did you think that was the only way to prevent you from being misexecuted? Because this reads to me like you intentionally chose to play scummy as town.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1961, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1958, Noraa wrote:
What scum game have you read of mine that this is your read?
explain?
Setup talk, complaining about pages and using it as an excuse to be kind of lurky, going with the flow and finding easy votes, etc. Could also be town of course, just pointing it out.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Ermmm...
My response got stuck in the quote.

What scum game of mine have you read that gives you this indication?