Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #4125 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I can understand that well. I'm still adjusting to having to be a responsible human being again.
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4126 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by Grendel »

Im surprised by the speed of the consolidation onto Icerint. I liked DGB case on Icenrint last night. I have no qualms with a chop there.

I would like a claim from Icerint before the 48 hour marker.

Im liking Lavender for the counter wagon, so ill keep my vote there.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4127 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 4079, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4066, DrippingGoofball wrote:Porky is sitting cozy in a corner somewhere eating popcorn.
"What about me?"

I know someone's gonna laugh.
:P

I wonder if DBG even knows what you're referencing
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4128 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by Grendel »

Dont like how Almost 50 keeps jokely defending me. Feels like fake fluff prod-dodges.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4129 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

They both seem like LHF
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4130 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I hate to be this person, but I spent all day on the food truck and Imma read tomorrow morning when I get up.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4131 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:52 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 4030, TiphaineDeath wrote:Ahahahah, oh god, do you see that readslist by Grendel? Can you be more "I want to be able to be on any wagon today and not look bad for it"? Is it possible?

Me, Lav(As a scum read, not just a lurker read, cool story bro), Icerint, and DGB, all as viable votes?

Holy crap, forget the rest of this. That fencepost was lodged so firmly between your buttcheeks I HAVE to vote you for it. VOTE: grendel. Sorry gamma, this ones scum.
Such a bad faith takeaway from my posts yesterday. :/

Im thinking though the game in a way thats comfortable for me. I was open to [you, Lavender] with a maybe on DGB that i ended up not agreeing with by the end of the night. I feel like the overarching player interactions this game are nebulas, and I have been a lot less quick to make hard reads then normal. Tho even at my base line of play im still a cautious of player in a lot of situations.

-/-/-/-

It really looks like Tideath hasn't put any thought into his read on me beyond taking retaliatory action for my scum read on him.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4132 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:54 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Ha, welcome to my world.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4133 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:58 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 4129, NoPowerOverMe wrote:They both seem like LHF
Want to vote Tideath with me then if you dont like Lavender?

VOTE: Tideath
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4134 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 4054, DrippingGoofball wrote:If Iecerint flips scum, I'd take a good hard look at both Grendel and davesaz, They are trying to undermine my case... without looking like they are undermining it. Throwing little pebbles from the sidelines and ducking, figuratively.
I made a single post where I where I was incredulous at your opening point. At the time you made no notion of having more to say.

The only other posts I made about was one agreeing to give you space to talk, and one saying I'd read it on catch-up today.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4135 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 4083, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4070, Almost50 wrote:I know it looks like I am not prioritizing this game (which is probably true) but I will be catching up soon.

It's just that this game is moving too slow for my liking that it feels a bit boring for me to read and have nothing to say (and you sure can deduce what the point is without me outright saying it. Right?)
Yeah it's felt quiet to the point on some level I've been forgetting it was a game I was playing that was in day phase at several times.
its unforenate that multiple people are feeling this way. I wonder if there is an approach the next day phase that could keep more players dialed in?

I don't really feel like i have an answer, MS game state plays out so different compared to HS due to super long days, and larger player variety, Im not really intune with how to work with players here in most cases. :skull:
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4136 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:12 pm

Post by Iecerint »

So, at minimum, I think it should be clear that DGB's case is bullshit:

1. The main thing of possible substance in her case (i.e., the part that isn't a distortion) is an idea that I am paranoid and indecisive. I don't dispute that at all -- I do in fact play that way and kind of also am that way in general. DGB knows this about me and knows it is NAI. So, she knows that this information is NAI, but is framing it as if it is AI. This is a scummy thing to do.

2. She makes multiple sloppy, unforced errors that show that her case is something she hastily constructed just now --
not
something she has been privately thinking about for 2 game days, as she has since said. For example, she criticizes my mentioning a "case" on myself in a post, when I am responding to a post where IKS had
asked me to do so
. She intimates some kind of occult sinister reason for this, when it's obvious that I'm responding to with (scum)IKS's request. Another example is that she alludes to my pointing out the absurdity of the jester connotations of Rudeboy/NPOM, as if I were the one who was arguing that we forego scumhunting on those grounds (which is LITERALLY THE OPPOSITE of what I was doing!). These are examples of cases where it is VERY EASY to understand my posts, to the extent that I think 1-2 players even called her out on it. If she were really RUMINATING ALONE ABOUT HER PARANOID IDEAS ABOUT ME ALL GAME, as she intimates, she would not make these unforced erorrs! She made the errors because this was all done post-hoc, contrary to what she claimed. Misrepresenting the timeline of events for credibility is a scummy thing to do.

3. Her third point is a defense to my explanation that her dissonance around her playstyle is accounted for by guilt (guilt that does NOT come up for her as town). She basically says "I'm not projecting -- you're projecting!" So, actually, there's a bit of irony here that's mostly neither here nor there, because it IS true that I DO feel guilt voting/pushing her, and I agree with her that that is probably related to my picking up on what was going on in her bizarre post, because that is how affective empathy works in general. But, it is something that comes up for me WHENEVER I play with DGB, REGARDLESS of my alignment, when I think she is scum (and she's EXTREMELY OBVTOWN when she is town, which is why this comes up when she's scum), because I like playing with her. SHE KNOWS THIS IS A THING THAT HAPPENS FOR ME REGARDLESS OF ALIGNMENT. I think I even mentioned this in the last Baker game that we played together, too, just a month or so ago, where I was town and NK'd N1. (Wrench in things: I was wary of her that game and we were both town -- I died N1 so didn't have the opportunity to continue to evaluate her over multiple days -- this is part of why I have alluded to possible changes in her play since 2017.) But, regardless of that, she knows that my having this sort of emotion around her is NAI.

TL;DR -- DGB a) is lying about how her case was constructed and b) she is construing NAI information that she knows is NAI for me as scummy. She is lying scum; shred all lying scums.

Reminder of other evidence that DGB is scum:

1. She claimed almost the same role as IKS and Bambi. All 3 of these probably don't exist in the game. IKS flipped and Bambi's role has produced verified phenomena in the game. DGB is probably lying.
2. She took about 5 days to claim it in bits and pieces (unnecessarily -- and then she played the victim when people pointed out what she had done, saying that she didn't complete her claim because she had not been rung up). DGB wrote her thesis around how this pattern usually means that someone is lying scum.
3. D1 She
said
that scumIKS was scum while joining my NPOM wagon, apparently at the same time that she claims she was privately tormented about my alignment. THIS MAKES NO SENSE. Again, the timeline she is stipulating is obviously fabricated, because she is lying scum (cf., 2 above).
4. When IKS claimed his role, she tried to defuse his wagon by saying it made her think he was town! THIS MAKES NO SENSE. A reasonable person who had DGB's claimed role would immediately infer that IKS was scum after his claim. SHE DID THE
OPPOSITE
OF THAT. This is probably because she is scum, and she doesn't have the role she has claimed.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4137 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:19 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

how is ice ice stilll alive
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4138 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Ice do you think goofball takes advantage of your wanting to play with her as scum
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
davesaz
davesaz
Survivor
davesaz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4139 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by davesaz »

VOTE: Iecerint

BTW I love how it's "shade the obvtown so he won't be killed by mafia" day. I appreciate it, thanks.
A community that stifles dissent does not deserve the title of community
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4140 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

the amount of scare caps in that iec post is actually annoying
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4141 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Shred-1
Claim time baby.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4142 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by Grendel »

Im not sure about the conclusion of Dave scum as his defensive reaction isn't inherently scummy to me? Its pretty scummy if Icerint flips scum tho.

I dont buy the scum slip as a thing here.

-/-/-/-/-

Ierint, I know you are busy, but could you do me a favor and answer if you meant Tideath is out of his wolf range? or if you meant out of the range of general behavior?
In post 3756, Iecerint wrote:
In post 3691, Grendel wrote:In very far into Tideath's ISO, but is a highly antagonistic tone common for Tideath to those who have played with him?
He's a bit emotionally sensitive in general, but it's outside his typical range this game.
You keep missin the request.

-/-/-/-/-/-

Pre-edit

Its claim time!
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4143 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Ice Ice has already scumtold 5 times in his last post

I did not read the post so it will be up to you to figure out what I'm talking about.
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4144 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 4141, Gamma Emerald wrote:Shred-1
Claim time baby.
Negative. There needs to be intent to hammer first.

There are steps. There are REASONS for the steps.

Do not besmirch the process.

UNVOTE: Iecerint

Because lolhammers are bullshit and I don't trust too many of you.

Also I want to read and analyze that big ass Iec post.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4145 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by Iecerint »

In post 4138, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Ice do you think goofball takes advantage of your wanting to play with her as scum
No, that is not a pattern that I have noticed. If anything, there is a pattern that we rarely attack one another regardless of alignment. When she is town I usually get a clear sense of it D1 and subsequently engage with her a lot during the game. (She's not sociopathic in reality, if this is referring to acting to -- she is saying that in the service of what she's trying to accomplish, which is to derail her wagon and wagon me.)
In post 4141, Gamma Emerald wrote:Shred-1
Claim time baby.
I'll claim if someone tells me they're ready to hammer.
In post 4142, Grendel wrote:Ierint, I know you are busy, but could you do me a favor and answer if you meant Tideath is out of his wolf range? or if you meant out of the range of general behavior?
"Wolf range?"

TD having kind of hyperbolic emotional responses to phenomena in the game is par for the course. The part that's a little off D3, or at least during parts of D3, is that it started to seem like he was having emotional responses to such an extent that he did not do much else in the thread. THAT is unusual -- it's more typical that he will get angry and yell, but then become energized and kind of engage with the game (e.g., that's what I perceived around me and Leia D1, which is why I think he's town). His posts in the past real-life day or so are more similar to his baseline.
Iec wrote:Pre-edit

Its claim time!
See above.
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4146 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by Lavender »

I come on, I see this.
I don’t think previous Iecrint acted like such for claiming?
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4147 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by Iecerint »

In post 4145, Iecerint wrote:
In post 4138, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Ice do you think goofball takes advantage of your wanting to play with her as scum
No, that is not a pattern that I have noticed. If anything, there is a pattern that we rarely attack one another regardless of alignment. When she is town I usually get a clear sense of it D1 and subsequently engage with her a lot during the game. (She's not sociopathic in reality, if this is referring to acting to -- she is saying that in the service of what she's trying to accomplish, which is to derail her wagon and wagon me.)
(For an concrete example of this pattern, refer to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, circa 2010, which was also my first game with her IIRC.)

Also EBWOP: If this is referring to her self-description as sociopathic*
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4148 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by Iecerint »

In post 4146, Lavender wrote:I don’t think previous Iecrint acted like such for claiming?
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4149 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by Iecerint »

EBWOP I meant to also post a ?