shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3450 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:16 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 3448, Fidget wrote:Ah yes, I forgot something I wanted to add. Reading Noraa accusing me of doing pre-flip association work earlier was actually the moment I first stopped to think harder about her being town.

She could not have known that is something I do as scum personally, but it did take me aback because that is something I very much like to do as scum. Some of Noraa's reads (LLD/Murder) were emotionally driven and unfounded but I do not believe that to be as much of the case when it comes to her read on me. I was somewhat lazy to conclude Adorable!scum off of awkward association with Noraa, perhaps a bit too quick on the draw.
so do you think adoranoraa is still a thing since they're in your list or is the thought just weakened
"I really dig your cult leadery charismatic vibes" - Hectic

We live in a twilight world. And there are no friends at dusk.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3451 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:16 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 3449, Vaxkiller wrote:He's a lurker to me. I just joined. Also, as scum I don't think I would care about the answer and be more focused on the shade. I genuinely wanted fidgets opinion.
isn't mush like 6th highest post count or something tho

Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3452 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:16 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 3445, shellyc wrote:fidget do you see what I am seeing with 3440 being scum not understanding why a “lurker” town is UTR’d
I agree that Vax is missing a lot behind the townreads on Mush, and I think their characterization of them being a lurker is not so accurate.

Is there something about the scum alignment that causes someone to miss town reasoning for someone they perceive to be a lurker?
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3453 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:17 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 3452, Fidget wrote:Is there something about the scum alignment that causes someone to miss town reasoning for someone they perceive to be a lurker?
yeah imo

scum want to try and powerdrive on lurker with the scroll passing basically 3 elims giving ample space to get rid of the "anti-towns"

Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3454 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:17 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 3447, shellyc wrote:
In post 3446, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 3425, Vaxkiller wrote:Can I change my tswift vote to Fidget?
I want to revoke this.
i want to hear the why
Interactions today. Not defensive, seems genuine, still unsure of me (not trying to buddy up or anything) Seemsgood.
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3455 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:19 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 3454, Vaxkiller wrote:Interactions today. Not defensive, seems genuine, still unsure of me (not trying to buddy up or anything) Seemsgood.
what parts are genuine in fidget?
didn't you just say being "unsure" is a scumtell on the last page?

UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3456 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:19 am

Post by UNOwen »

Flea thinking I am scum because I am "proud" of bussing Noraa but somehow ending up voting for shelly and wanting both of us to flip before Noraa would make for a wonderful flow chart.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3457 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:20 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 3450, shellyc wrote:
In post 3448, Fidget wrote:Ah yes, I forgot something I wanted to add. Reading Noraa accusing me of doing pre-flip association work earlier was actually the moment I first stopped to think harder about her being town.

She could not have known that is something I do as scum personally, but it did take me aback because that is something I very much like to do as scum. Some of Noraa's reads (LLD/Murder) were emotionally driven and unfounded but I do not believe that to be as much of the case when it comes to her read on me. I was somewhat lazy to conclude Adorable!scum off of awkward association with Noraa, perhaps a bit too quick on the draw.
so do you think adoranoraa is still a thing since they're in your list or is the thought just weakened
I might remove Noraa from the list entirely to be completely honest with you. I'm starting to become more and more favorable to seeing Adorable chopped.

Their interactions were somewhat awkward yes. I'd review it after a scumflip from them but not probably bother with it before then.

Noraa I think is not a bad elimination but I actually feel I'd be more surprised than not seeing a scumflip from them. However, she is not a bad elim simply because of how polarizing her slot was and we can go back and analyze the early game knowing she was town.

Adorable I just generally am starting to bet more and more on being scum. A bit worried she's LHF, but also see no reason to think she is town yet.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3458 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:21 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 3457, Fidget wrote:
In post 3450, shellyc wrote:

I might remove Noraa from the list entirely to be completely honest with you. I'm starting to become more and more favorable to seeing Adorable chopped.

Their interactions were somewhat awkward yes. I'd review it after a scumflip from them but not probably bother with it before then.

Noraa I think is not a bad elimination but I actually feel I'd be more surprised than not seeing a scumflip from them. However, she is not a bad elim simply because of how polarizing her slot was and we can go back and analyze the early game knowing she was town.

Adorable I just generally am starting to bet more and more on being scum. A bit worried she's LHF, but also see no reason to think she is town yet.
can you explain adora SR and not just uhhh state that "she's not town"

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3459 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:22 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 3456, UNOwen wrote:Flea thinking I am scum because I am "proud" of bussing Noraa but somehow ending up voting for shelly and wanting both of us to flip before Noraa would make for a wonderful flow chart.
do you think that's scummy? since flea isn't on Your List

UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3460 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:22 am

Post by UNOwen »

What motive does Adorable scum have to switch things up with a Vax scumread when she could just stick to her guns and go reasonably unchallenged?
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3461 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:23 am

Post by shellyc »

UNO coming in and not addressing the vaxkiller things, 3456 is quite deflecty and I dislike that

p-edit: Adora had like, almost no takes before.

Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3462 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:25 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 3458, shellyc wrote:can you explain adora SR and not just uhhh state that "she's not town"
I would say with most slots, I have find places where I am agreeing with their reasoning at some point in the game or another. Somewhere I am going to nod in agreement, or at least see something they're doing that is protown.

I just got done looking through Adorable's 15 post ISO a bit ago. All five of her scumreads are the same "they're voting for me" scumread, hilariously enough. The only one that is slightly different is Noraa, but of course that is just going along with the rest of the thread. Her Hopkirk townread is not terribly persuasive to me, either.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3463 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:26 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 3459, shellyc wrote: do you think that's scummy? since flea isn't on Your List
I'd like to say that's pretty blatantly a false thought process so therefore scum, but under the world of "kill obvscum last" I'm not so sure.

My list is MUSH's list, I'm not attempting to solve the game with it. Think there is probably 2 scum within there atm, but flips on any of them would be good (except for Lapsa, who I have no reason to think is scum but may as well be killed sooner rather than later when we have less room for error).
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3464 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:27 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 3460, UNOwen wrote:What motive does Adorable scum have to switch things up with a Vax scumread when she could just stick to her guns and go reasonably unchallenged?
I suppose I don't see what's so special about Adorable's Vaxkiller read. It reads the same as all of her other scumreads to me.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3465 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:29 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 3461, shellyc wrote:UNO coming in and not addressing the vaxkiller things, 3456 is quite deflecty and I dislike that
I see the Vax thing. I highly doubt he had given me too much thought until he had to come up with another name for the Toog-list. This again should be scummy, but it's not clear if he is actually pretending to have a strong suspicion of me or is just throwing me in there because no one in particular trusts me.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3466 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:30 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 3462, Fidget wrote:Her Hopkirk townread is not terribly persuasive to me, either.
ok read my hopkirk town case and see what you think about hopkirk since that's slot prob just town

UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3467 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:33 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 3464, Fidget wrote:
In post 3460, UNOwen wrote:What motive does Adorable scum have to switch things up with a Vax scumread when she could just stick to her guns and go reasonably unchallenged?
I suppose I don't see what's so special about Adorable's Vaxkiller read. It reads the same as all of her other scumreads to me.
Her earlier posts did not mention Vax/Isis suspicion at all, in fact the opposite. She could have just ignored that slot and replaced them with Flea or someone. Placing Vax as top scum read does not fit with the narrative of her posts, so it feels like a natural development.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3468 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:37 am

Post by UNOwen »

Actually
In post 3405, Adorable wrote: Vaxkiller's play makes no sense. Earlier he randomly votes me and then says Bell is shading but still leaves his vote on me. On #2509 Vaxkiller said he's glad he voted you but he never voted you and he lied. Lapsa's vote switch on me when a wagon started to build on Toogeloo during my absence looked sus.
Do you no longer think Isis town reading Theta was a town-leaning thing to do?
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3469 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:42 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 3386, shellyc wrote: do you think changing reads is scummy in of itself?

do you think townies should stick with their first read and never re-evaluate?
Do you think either of these things is characteristic of your town-play, scum-play or depends on the game?
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #3470 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:49 am

Post by Titus »

I am struggling to keep up with this game. I don't know why.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3471 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:53 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

It's because of Pooky, Bell, Shelly, and Noraa who are posting way too much!
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3472 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:58 am

Post by Hopkirk »

20 pages a day is a lot to read. Comparing current pages to other larges and considering we've kind of still got 3 days left in d1 we could easily hit 600 pages this game. Especially if Pooky's alive until then.
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3473 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:59 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Hey Unowen, you asked me several times to go through your stuff and you haven't commented on the place where I did that yet.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3474 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:00 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 3467, UNOwen wrote:
In post 3464, Fidget wrote:
Her earlier posts did not mention Vax/Isis suspicion at all, in fact the opposite. She could have just ignored that slot and replaced them with Flea or someone. Placing Vax as top scum read does not fit with the narrative of her posts, so it feels like a natural development.
Town indicative from Adorable imo.