fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #3626 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:30 am

Post by Noraa »

Ok well Vax is town cuz of the reaction. Scum just comes in the thread, says fuck you all, and goes to their pt to discuss. That basically means that we have hit two town so far. Toog'd have to be in the acting world if that reaction was from scum and scum!vax has no business faking shit rn.
Baiscally a road map: T -> T -> ?

my top SR is Fidget and it has wavered a tiny bit due to her recent posting which I find a bit townier than before but I still do think that slot is prolly scum and I believe for the most part, people agree that slot is scum.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3627 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:31 am

Post by Hopkirk »

'Scum just comes in the thread, says fuck you all, and goes to their pt to discuss.'

They objectively don't.
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3628 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:31 am

Post by Noraa »

I suggest passing to Fidget
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3629 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:31 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 3627, Hopkirk wrote:'Scum just comes in the thread, says fuck you all, and goes to their pt to discuss.'

They objectively don't.
?
yeah they do
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3630 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:34 am

Post by Bell »

In post 3627, Hopkirk wrote:'Scum just comes in the thread, says fuck you all, and goes to their pt to discuss.'

They objectively don't.
You came in here to post this?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3631 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:37 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 3626, Noraa wrote:Ok well Vax is town cuz of the reaction. Scum just comes in the thread, says fuck you all, and goes to their pt to discuss. That basically means that we have hit two town so far. Toog'd have to be in the acting world if that reaction was from scum and scum!vax has no business faking shit rn.

my top SR is Fidget and it has wavered a tiny bit due to her recent posting which I find a bit townier than before but I still do think that slot is prolly scum and I believe for the most part, people agree that slot is scum.
noraa is town after all
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #3632 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3624, Bell wrote:Throw it at taylor.
No. Pooky. He's literally a spam bot to kill town!taylor.

If not Pooky, then Noraa.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3633 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3631, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 3626, Noraa wrote:Ok well Vax is town cuz of the reaction. Scum just comes in the thread, says fuck you all, and goes to their pt to discuss. That basically means that we have hit two town so far. Toog'd have to be in the acting world if that reaction was from scum and scum!vax has no business faking shit rn.

noraa is town after all
Talk to me about Noraa town. I don't want to get burned again.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3634 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:40 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

My mind is reeling from Hopkirks reaction. I went from slight scum read to 100% scum read and all it took was for someone to pass me the scroll.
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: IT/ITS
Location: Everett-Wheeler Branch Q-5992-CLF3, Third Mouth of the Worm

Post Post #3635 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:40 am

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

Well, there goes my new favoritest hobby. Toog won't let me have nice things.

I'll call Toog and Vax town for now, and, uh, sort of hope I'm wrong on one or the other.

I think Hopkirk and Pooky are scum still, then I have a small pack of garbage reads I'm just going to start ISOing for details if I don't catch a case of curse. Vax is one of the few people I think would dump the curse on my head here regardless of alignment due to the garbage "lurker" argument that I still don't get, given I've been posting more than enough in this hellhole of a thread and have actively tried to stay engaged when twenty pages show up in the blink of an eye. So, you know, I have some worries there.

Have to catch up on sleep for now, I'll see about those ISOs when I'm up. Or I won't. You know, depending.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3636 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:41 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

nono hopkirk is town!!
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3637 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3636, Tayl0r Swift wrote:nono hopkirk is town!!
I lean town there too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3638 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:45 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 3633, Titus wrote:

noraa is town after all
Talk to me about Noraa town. I don't want to get burned again.
uh its kinda subtle but that post from noraa is very unlikely to come from scum. shes pushing fidget who had been largely townread or ignored. noraa as scum generally goes with the flow more and tries to buddy/pocket. she also tunnels pretty hard.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3639 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:46 am

Post by Bell »

There we go. A shift in communication based on your finished game.

Did that game alter your reads any in regards to each other/Shelly in this game?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3640 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:48 am

Post by Bell »

@Vax, Imo, I would just listen to whatever LLD recommends.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3641 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:51 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

@mush

My comments on you were asking if there was something _I_ was missing, because I didn't get why most had a solid townread on you. I do not plan on offing you. I may not trust you 100%, but I do consider passing it to you to be a mistake, especially given as others seem to have you figured out and I do not.

I still cannot for the life of me figure out how I was chosen after all that voting... I seemed so far down on the list as far as weighted votes go.

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3642 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:53 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 3640, Bell wrote:@Vax, Imo, I would just listen to whatever LLD recommends.
I was hoping to have more time to read her. My town read on her was to not agitate her. I figured she would show her true self given more time in the game. SHe is 100% not a target, but I also dont 100% trust her at this moment.

Games played.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3643 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:12 am

Post by Noraa »

noraa is town after all
god if you are town, legit do not say this again. I got pocketed hard in trials because of this. Don't. Literally. If you are town, dont say something like this again. Im legit already paranoid after that game. Im gonna start getting really paranoid if you say more things like this.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3644 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:14 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 3640, Bell wrote:@Vax, Imo, I would just listen to whatever LLD recommends.
Bell I'm officially questioning my TR on you now. Everyone here that has a brain would know who LLD would recommend to kill. And YOU state that you TR that person. What's the meaning of this?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3645 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 3643, Noraa wrote:

noraa is town after all
god if you are town, legit do not say this again. I got pocketed hard in trials because of this. Don't. Literally. If you are town, dont say something like this again. Im legit already paranoid after that game. Im gonna start getting really paranoid if you say more things like this.
hehe thats what makes it fun to say. but i do think you're town.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3646 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 3638, Tayl0r Swift wrote:uh its kinda subtle but that post from noraa is very unlikely to come from scum. shes pushing fidget who had been largely townread or ignored. noraa as scum generally goes with the flow more and tries to buddy/pocket.
In post 3626, Noraa wrote:my top SR is Fidget and it has wavered a tiny bit due to her recent posting which I find a bit townier than before but I still do think that slot is prolly scum and I believe for the most part, people agree that slot is scum.
???

You call this against the flow?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3647 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:19 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

bell and pooky, what are your reads on fidget?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3648 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:21 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 3646, Fidget wrote:
In post 3638, Tayl0r Swift wrote:uh its kinda subtle but that post from noraa is very unlikely to come from scum. shes pushing fidget who had been largely townread or ignored. noraa as scum generally goes with the flow more and tries to buddy/pocket.
In post 3626, Noraa wrote:my top SR is Fidget and it has wavered a tiny bit due to her recent posting which I find a bit townier than before but I still do think that slot is prolly scum and I believe for the most part, people agree that slot is scum.
???

You call this against the flow?
yes, and there are a few more subtle things that indicate noraa is town.

one slot that stands out to me is titus, who normally scumreads me, provides VCA, and is active and pushing reads. i know titus said shes busy but its wigging me out that she townreads me and is sheeping me a bit, and is generally low-effort. can people who know titus better (have seen scum!titus) comment on her meta and her play here please?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3649 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:26 am

Post by Noraa »

God, Taylor, WHY
I was so damn confident in my TR of you and now its all come crashing down. You have successfully made me extremely paranoid.
In trials, I got pocketed by you so easily its not even funny because I literally BELIEVED that you thought I was truly town and I was happy you could read me. But now you pull almost the exact same play.
I sincerely can't tell if this is town!Taylor being bold and thinking I can still tell you are town thru the paranoid or if this is scum!Taylor purposefully toying with my reads.