Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #3676 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Noraa »

what are mush's reads again?
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3677 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

Idk ask the panda I helped kill
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3678 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

There shouldn't be such a thing as town leader. Said person won't last long if they are aligned with town, and is probably scum (or helping scum's agenda) if they live a long time.

PEDIT: Only on mafiascum can you freely walk around gloating about killing pandas.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3679 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Noraa »

I've never thought about town leaders that way before ngl
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: IT/ITS
Location: Everett-Wheeler Branch Q-5992-CLF3, Third Mouth of the Worm

Post Post #3680 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

I don't try to be town leader. I will actively fight people who sheep me: either develop my reads or go buy your own. About the only time I try to rally town around something is when it's mechanically the best -- keeping control of who the first scrollbearer is, sharing your damn reads, etc.

THEREFORE: MURDERCAT, don't listen to me or my reads. Given time and effort I can rationalize anyone in any game as whatever alignment I want them to be. To counteract this, I require my townreads to disagree with me or else my reads will suck -- I use the whole player list in a mafia game as an adjunct brain, with the issue being that as a result I have a case of demonic possession and not even the demons agree.

Also because my reads are currently Hopkirk and Pooky scum, a handful of townreads, "those sure are some lurkers I guess," and literally everyone else highlighted with brightly flashing signs covered in nothing but various sizes, shapes and colors of ?!?!?!?!, which is fucking useless.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3681 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 3657, Adorable wrote:On your last paragraph you said I town slipped in every game I have played with you and what you said is a lie because I have never played any games with you. Hopkirk asked you if you're an alt and you said no. I have around 13-15 completed games and I have only town slipped in 2 games.
Do you actually think I would lie about having experience with you? How does that make any sense?

You have responded to a fake hammer and accidentally spewed yourself town in one game, and in other game you were just really unaware of the scum functioned and there was a large debate about whether you were faking and I was inclined to believe you weren't. I have played two games with you where you were town and you townslipped in both, so I seriously doubt you only have done it twice. As scum, you did not come close to doing such a thing.

You have mentioned in the past that meta is a bad tell for you because you like to shift it around, so I am attacking the quality of your reads instead. All five are the same read:

"Do not like how they: switched to voting me / kept their vote on me after X happened / suspect me."
In post 3657, Adorable wrote:On your list of 5 players you named I did not like how you put 2 of my town reads on your list and you also put me on your list. What were the games you have played with me before? I have never played with anyone before by the name of Fidget.
This is your main grievance with me? The scumread is stemming from this?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3682 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Hectic »

Fredrick A Campbell replaces Zdenek! Give them the welcome.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3683 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 3658, Noraa wrote:^the above post makes me feel you aren't a noob but you gave off so many noob vibes early on.
Also you are 10/10 lurking confirmed. You rarely post and each time you do the bare bare minimum of just HEY you pinged me in the server so I'll reply.
I have pushed Fidget the most. Toog changed to a TR. Shelly is still scummy but I dont wanna deal with her atm. I have other SRs as well but anyways, you are still a TR but I fail to understand why you do a lot of things you do.
As I have said, Adorable is not a noob. Do not underestimate her. She is capable of coming to play, I witnessed it in her scum game, although she was locked in a 1v1 with someone for the majority of it.
In post 3666, UNOwen wrote:Adorable makes a good point about Fidget's meta being a bit muddled. She speaks as though she has a bit of experience with Adorable as both alignments and acknowledges that Adorable's reads are reactive in this game but claims to not be familiar enough to know if this is AI, but I would think even a couple of games experience would be enough to have an idea.

I don't really see a scum case for Fidget beyond that though, was not a fan of the way she positioned around a Noraa scum flip that she was willing to put in third but plenty of players did that. She seems rational and cautious otherwise which I don't find compellingly scummy behaviour.
Adorable hard 1v1'd someone as scum for the majority of her time (it was OMGUS to be fair), and in her town games I do not really remember what her reads were. They were not really what struck me about her.
In post 3672, Bell wrote:
In post 3647, Tayl0r Swift wrote:bell and pooky, what are your reads on fidget?
I thought she was scum but then she said she was disappointed in me and I never, ever want to disappoint someone. :(
;-;
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3684 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 3680, MUSHSHAGANA wrote: THEREFORE: MURDERCAT
In post 3680, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:listen to me
On it
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3685 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 3678, Toogeloo wrote:There shouldn't be such a thing as town leader. Said person won't last long if they are aligned with town, and is probably scum (or helping scum's agenda) if they live a long time.

PEDIT: Only on mafiascum can you freely walk around gloating about killing pandas.
If scum strikes such a person down, that information is valuable to us.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3686 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by Noraa »

Fidget, you think adorable is scum? why?
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #3687 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3662, Noraa wrote:Let's say Taylor is town(I am no longer convinced I must say). Why would you care what scum!Noraa thinks about town!Taylor's alignment?
Well first, I am resorting you. Both you and Taylor have made good points.

Second, in the event you are scum, listening to you helps sort allies when you flip.

Third, you could TMI a slot.

There's no downside in getting out how a player feels.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3688 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3672, Bell wrote:@Noraa, LLD's pretty good. I figure if she still holds that read she has good reason for it. Hopkirk got two of his eliminations and struck out both times. Time to actually give someone with a reputation for being good a try rather than just the loudest voice in the room.
Does Hopkirk have a reputation for being good? Should we be worried two of his picks flipping town is AI?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #3689 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Hopkirk is definitely still scum and probably where the scroll should go, but I'm not in a good place to argue or fight for it right now.

I'm extremely low energy so.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

11 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you, click here.
If you wish to speak to one of us, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra and Airna.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3690 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Noraa »

Fidget, I still think is scum but she said something interesting that I'd like to verify. LLD is that SR on me still there?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3691 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Noraa »

also, more importantly, why
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3692 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:08 pm

Noraa you actively have made this game a chore for me by being a miserable person.

I think you're still scum because people taking pity on your woe is me act and you popping around and the way this day has gone do not indicate you are town.

I'd love to see you shot if for no other reason than it helps me want to fucking play.

But unlike you, I actually shoot in order of how I suspect people, and Hopkirk is worse than you.

Now leave me the fuck alone, Noraa.

11 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you, click here.
If you wish to speak to one of us, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra and Airna.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3693 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Hopkirk is scum because of his british accent

everyone knows this
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3694 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by Adorable »

@Fidget I have never played with anyone by the name of Fidget. Hopkirk asked you if you're an alt and you said no. I have now figured out you are an alt and I now know who your main is. You said you iso me and you should have known #2021 was the first time I started to get sus of you and this happened before the scroll was passed to Toogeloo. #3457 was one of your newest posts you made and it looked like you are scum reading me because you are agreeing with other players and you don't find yourself agreeing with me. You should know that town are the ones who develop their own reads while scum will agree with other players. I also did not like how you did not do a follow up to your question when you first asked me a question and you didn't even engage more with me afterwards.

I don't like talking about meta and completed games and the game you mentioned where I hard 1vs1 with someone as scum was because 3 vt claims were the ones who were getting suspected the most and I was one of those players who was in the 3 vt claims. You also mentioned you don't remember what were my reads in my town games with you and my reads were omgus in my town games with you.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3695 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

Nora is a miserable person?

@LLD, can you give me a TLDR why hopkirk is scum?
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3696 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 3695, Vaxkiller wrote:Nora is a miserable person?
No, she isn't.
In post 3694, Adorable wrote:@Fidget I have never played with anyone by the name of Fidget. Hopkirk asked you if you're an alt and you said no. I have now figured out you are an alt and I now know who your main is. You said you iso me and you should have known #2021 was the first time I started to get sus of you and this happened before the scroll was passed to Toogeloo. #3457 was one of your newest posts you made and it looked like you are scum reading me because you are agreeing with other players and you don't find yourself agreeing with me. You should know that town are the ones who develop their own reads while scum will agree with other players. I also did not like how you did not do a follow up to your question when you first asked me a question and you didn't even engage more with me afterwards.

I don't like talking about meta and completed games and the game you mentioned where I hard 1vs1 with someone as scum was because 3 vt claims were the ones who were getting suspected the most and I was one of those players who was in the 3 vt claims. You also mentioned you don't remember what were my reads in my town games with you and my reads were omgus in my town games with you.
Sweet, okay I figured that might give it away, so please don't expose me.

I don't recall telling Hopkirk I'm not an alt. I thought I told him I've played with him before. Anyways, I don't get any of your reasons for scumreading me much but that's alright. I see that you're openly admitting you OMGUS in your town games, so it seems you're self aware of it, then.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3697 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:14 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 3686, Noraa wrote:Fidget, you think adorable is scum? why?
Reads are very shallow and OMGUS-y, to the point of ridiculousness (). And this is a weaker point, but I generally will townread Adorable because she townslips at some point or says something that sounds really innocent, and just she hasn't done it. I guess she just doesn't exude town as I'm used to her doing.

I feel I still prefer shelly to Adorable because she has way more content than Adorbs and I can see see her flipping scum.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3698 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:15 pm

In post 3695, Vaxkiller wrote:Nora is a miserable person?

@LLD, can you give me a TLDR why hopkirk is scum?
Hopkirk entered the game with the poem gimmick and yes, gimmicks are not inherently scum aligned, but consider this game, right?

A lot of townies are NECESSITATED to die. Usually 2 townies for every 1 scum.

So where is the best place for scum to hide early?

Sheep someone who is loud and support their ideas
be pleasant and generally townie
but don't contribute too much and earn death.

Be "neutral".

Hopkirk inhabited this spot, so I put pressure on him.

Instantly, Hopkirk switched from that play to something more aggressive. Remember at this time I had full control of the town, so it was reasonable to assume that my push could very easily result in death.

His return was to provide an awful reads list and try and play aggro to escape the death.

I then fell ill, and he led deaths on Toog and you, two townies who were kind of very town.

So honestly?

Hopkirk was positionally and by play scum, and by reaction to my pressure scum. And is scum by virtue of wanting to kill townies.

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3699 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by Titus »

I can buy that, but I kind of don't want to. On the surface, I really like Hopkirk's posting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy