[1] shellyc:
Fidget
[1] Tayl0r Swift:
Fredrick A Campbell
[1] PookyTheMagicalBear:
Noraa

[4] Not Voting:
MURDERCAT, Lady Lambdadelta, Lapsa, Gloria Cleary

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to curse someone with the scroll. If there is no majority by the deadline, the mafia will choose who to curse.

The cursing deadline is in (expired on 2020-11-06 21:29:24).

Joint moderator ISO.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4426 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:24 am

Post by Hectic »

Hectic rubbed his eyes over and over again, but no matter how many times he did, post (the post above this) remained. It contained a piece of flavour from the decoy Flavour PT he'd sent Isis into. How on earth had this found its way into his game?

He looked over his shoulder and around his cubicle. Nobody was there.

Just to be sure, he checked underneath the loose carpet. Occasionally, he'd find zoraster lying there, resting peacefully. When Hectic had asked him on why he did this, zoraster had said it was just the most comfortable position in the department, and not to worry about it. Hectic hadn't pressed further; he'd been taught not to ask questions.

Anyway, the flavour post; Hectic feared someone must've hacked into his computer and dropped it there. Or even worse, the flavour had become sentient and dropped itself into the game.

He needed to tread carefully.

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #4427 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:26 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 4413, shellyc wrote:Noraa is extremely confident
pffffffffffff say that one more time
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #4428 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:27 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 4420, UNOwen wrote:Reading enough of the Noraa wagon to see her reaction and conclude it is scummy but not developing a corresponding LLD town read (or at least lean) does not sound terribly likely.
dumb this sentence down. I do not comprehend.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #4429 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:28 am

Post by Noraa »

Im down for a Fred wagon btw. Im also a lil busy so I skimmed. I'll catch up later today ciaoo
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #4430 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:32 am

Post by Noraa »

Also shelly is being really confident. I feel like that says she is scum but I remember last time this happened in wild hunt, she was actually just a JKer that was .... super confident I was scum for ?????? reason.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #4431 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:33 am

Post by Noraa »

I think I defo still have a SR there tho. Somethin fishy.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4432 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:24 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4414, Bell wrote:Gloria why do you think Fred is town?
In post 4415, Bell wrote:I don't think I actually care for your reasoning and just want to slap you down because I want Fred eliminated.

I don't think that's a good place to start from when interacting with a player. :?

Well, let me recenter myself.
In post 4416, Bell wrote:I don't see what you could possibly like from his recent posts.
In post 4400, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 4395, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 4230, shellyc wrote:
In post 4227, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:You know, with 17 players left in this game, I really would appreciate it if everyone only post if they have something meaningful to say. Below is an example of completely inessential conversation that could have been done using the site chat. Please use the site chat for conversations like this. You won't get banned. It's not game related.
Fredrick: complains about no game advancing content
Fredrick again: Doesn't give game advancing content at all

lol
fred order these names from town->scum NOW
fidget
taylor
theta
bell
gloria
I don't really care if you mind this or not, but I have another readlist that reflects what I am thinking better than your random set of five that you just chose.

Town to scum:
MUSHSHAGANA, Gloria Cleary, Fidget, all players not on this list (null), Tayl0r Swift, Noraa
I actually like this post but why are Tayl0r and especially Noraa scum?

So, can I take it then, that bell and theta are null reads for you?

UNVOTE:

I’m going to unvote this for now.
?????
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4433 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:26 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4418, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 4417, Bell wrote:Oh holy shit he doesn't have LLD as a town read.
That's true.
How do you not townread at least one of them?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4434 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:37 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4420, UNOwen wrote:Reading enough of the Noraa wagon to see her reaction and conclude it is scummy but not developing a corresponding LLD town read (or at least lean) does not sound terribly likely.
I have to agree with this. Unless you think LLD and Noraa performed the best scum theatre on record, it’s very clear that they could never be buddies in this game, so I totally don’t understand your thought process. @Fred?

@Bell, if all of those posts were directed at me, then I think you completely misread my posts. It was Noraa, who I have a very confident townread on, not Fred.

All I said was that I liked one post and was temporarily unvoting him. All that means is that I’m not voting him right now. I still think he’s kind of scummy especially if he doesn’t have either one as a townread because I can’t see how that makes any sense.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4435 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:59 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 4401, Gloria Cleary wrote:@Tayl0r, why can’t you give reasons? You have to know that doesn’t look good, right?
i did give reasons. people who are trying to discredit me are quoting a post where i was being sassy.

also this fred wagon is ridiculous. the people on the fred wagon prove that fred is town 90%
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4436 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:01 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 4408, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:Thanks, Gloria Cleary. I wouldn't go as far and put Noraa as town just yet, though. I may be biased against this method of determining alignment, but I don't really trust townreading someone over readlists. You have convinced me that the reason for which I am scumreading Noraa is just not a good reason, though, so I am placing Noraa as null.

To add on to my scumread on Tayl0r Swift, I absolutely dislike how Tayl0r Swift defended Noraa so hard (in the first 300 posts of the game) because Tayl0r Swift had no reason to be calling Noraa town. Tayl0r Swift, if you think revealing why you were townreading Noraa would invalidate it as a way to townread Noraa, let me tell you that explaining why you were townreading Noraa would not invalidate it as a way to townread Noraa because whatever reason you were townreading Noraa for, if it is a good reason, it would stay a good reason to townread Noraa. If you disagree with this (the last sentence), explain why you disagree with me.
i disagree with you mostly because you dont even take the time to read what i actually said at the time. i can read noraa based on meta. if i tell noraa what her tells are, she will change them.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4437 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:10 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 4405, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 4399, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:Could someone tell me why they are townreading Noraa or Tayl0r Swift? I am absolutely not.
Noraa’s emotional range is much greater here than in any of her scumgames + she’s making detailed, nuanced readslists. She didn’t do that in ANY of her scumgames and here, she’s doing that like it’s going out of style almost.

So, either Noraa’s suddenly switched up her scum meta or she’s town. The readslist also reads super genuine and not coached, so I’m obviously a lot more confident on Noraa!town than Tayl0r, especially after skimming The Trials but I still think it could be playstyle.

I’ve already explained Tayl0r but she should definitely be able to give reasons for that read, I did.
I have had some bad experience with meta and most of the time I don't focus on meta anymore. In my last micro game I played someone was getting town read for meta and that player turned out to be scum. I was getting scum read for meta and I was town. I have said earlier on why I scum read Noraa. That read list Noraa made when she put me as newbtown gave me a bit of a pause and I started wondering maybe Noraa could be town and if she was scum, I would have assumed she would continue on trying to get me eliminated and then later she did a 180 on me. On my first completed scum game I also made a read list and I didn't get coached. Noraa's play really has been confusing me.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #4438 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:15 am

Post by Noraa »

Adorable .... do you know what you are talking about? cuz the above paragraph legit has like twenty different things that I don't agree with.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4439 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4435, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 4401, Gloria Cleary wrote:@Tayl0r, why can’t you give reasons? You have to know that doesn’t look good, right?
i did give reasons. people who are trying to discredit me are quoting a post where i was being sassy.

also this fred wagon is ridiculous. the people on the fred wagon prove that fred is town 90%
Bell will probably yell at me for this but I liked his tone. He didn’t come off as being particularly defensive. Also, Hopkirk had him as a townread but he also had toog and Vax as scumreads but I generally don’t like to keep my vote on a slot unless I either feel super confident on it or it’s very close to deadline and it isn’t close to deadline, so I don’t understand why I’m getting practically jumped on for unvoting.

We’ve already seen that being done to Noraa, so I’m naturally leery when too many people jump on a slot unless I’m super confident it’s flipping scum and I’m currently null on Fred.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4440 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:52 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4437, Adorable wrote:
In post 4405, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 4399, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:Could someone tell me why they are townreading Noraa or Tayl0r Swift? I am absolutely not.
Noraa’s emotional range is much greater here than in any of her scumgames + she’s making detailed, nuanced readslists. She didn’t do that in ANY of her scumgames and here, she’s doing that like it’s going out of style almost.

So, either Noraa’s suddenly switched up her scum meta or she’s town. The readslist also reads super genuine and not coached, so I’m obviously a lot more confident on Noraa!town than Tayl0r, especially after skimming The Trials but I still think it could be playstyle.

I’ve already explained Tayl0r but she should definitely be able to give reasons for that read, I did.
I have had some bad experience with meta and most of the time I don't focus on meta anymore. In my last micro game I played someone was getting town read for meta and that player turned out to be scum. I was getting scum read for meta and I was town. I have said earlier on why I scum read Noraa. That read list Noraa made when she put me as newbtown gave me a bit of a pause and I started wondering maybe Noraa could be town and if she was scum, I would have assumed she would continue on trying to get me eliminated and then later she did a 180 on me. On my first completed scum game I also made a read list and I didn't get coached. Noraa's play really has been confusing me.
But she didn’t do that in ANY of her scumgames and she also didn’t exhibit the kind of emotional range we’re seeing here. I still think Tayl0r’s town. I can’t for the life of me understand how her play here benefits a scum wincon. Why does scum!Tayl0r so confidently tr so many players? Maybe we should look at who’s making bad faith pushes/and or doesn’t sound sincere about them?
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #4441 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Titus »

Popping in here really quick because I see something I can engage with and then continue moving.

Tayl0r, why does the wagon composition mean Fred is 90% town? Given your current track record (me scum Noraa town) I am more inclined to get onto Fred, not turn away. Is there anything about his play? Or are all your reads associations?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4442 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Adorable »

This is what Hopkirk said below for his latest reads.

Don't lethal these people
Shelly
LAdy
Mush
MURDERCAT
Adorable
Gloria

I'd avoid lethaling but my read is weaker
PookyTheMagicalBear
Tayl0r Swift

Looks like don't lethal means Hopkirk did not want the scroll to be passed to specific players and is town reading the players on the don't lethal list. Zdenek/Frederick was not on the list of don't lethal.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4443 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3897, Hopkirk wrote:Zdenek probably slips into POE zone down from light town given Panda town, but there's people I have reasons to dislike in the POE and are much more useful flips too. Unowen for one.
This was Hopkirk’s last Zdenek read.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Fre/He/She/It/They/伊

Post Post #4444 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by Fredrick A Campbell »

In post 4434, Gloria Cleary wrote:
I have to agree with this. Unless you think LLD and Noraa performed the best scum theatre on record, it’s very clear that they could never be buddies in this game, so I totally don’t understand your thought process. @Fred?
I no longer clear people based on this very thing you are proposing. I currently am townreading Lady Lamdadelta for something else altogether, though.

I am also townreading Fidget now and would like to understand why those who are scumreading Fidget are doing so.
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: IT/ITS
Location: Everett-Wheeler Branch Q-5992-CLF3, Third Mouth of the Worm

Post Post #4445 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

I've been dealing with incredibly horrifying sleep schedule damage, so I haven't posted in, uh, I don't know how long. Sorry about that.

The catch-up is just sort of washing over me. A second pass at the Fred wagon? It keeps stalling? It keeps getting redirected? I'm upset and confused by this. Happened with a few other pre-flip wagons but those got way further along. Fred's bad scum and they DEFINITELY don't want him to flip because of associatives? I don't really know of course but it's interesting how fast Fred's wagon stalls and if I presume scum activity then I have to wonder why scum doesn't want to let that slot sink to save the others and my only thought is the associatives are absolutely horrible.

Let's please crush Fred. Third scroll to best associative in Fredenek's combined ISO presuming red. Bet you the scum hates to hear that. Maybe town also, I have no fucking clue.

Somehow I find myself agreeing with my pre-flip scumreads (reminder that I garbaged almost all of my reads post-flip) on Fidget, but I'm not sure how much of that is logical agreement and how much of it is charismatic arguments pinging my brain through the sleep deprivation haze. I might actually agree with them because I also dislike Flea's ISO, and that dislike predates brain becoming goo? I don't know. Still think Tayl0r and Noraa are town. Gloria might be town? Sure, Gloria can be town. Hopefully tomorrow my brain will be semi-functional again. I reserve the right to burn this post in fire, it is more an acknowledgement of personal failure than something binding or particularly helpful.

I don't like Adorable right now, I don't like -- wait, I just called Gloria town. Uhh, well, town can be wrong, let's roll with it, I'm trying to buy wakefulness so i can fall asleep and wake up at a normal human hour, this is just filling temporal space for me right now, I'm kind of stretching it here. Theta. Where the hell is Theta? Anyone seen Theta? I want someone to go get Theta. I want an interrogation, except tomorrow, not today. Also while I appreciate that Titus is having RL stuff (hi!, you might have noticed I'm in th same boat even though its a different shape, something like that) I want to actually be able to sort there, someone tell me how to read Titus and why so I can say that I don't need it tomorrow when I wake up. Oh also: Where's LLD? I miss my new best town-friend

PEDIT Wow Fred you think any scum-team would actually play that level of scum theatre ever for literally no reason? LLD has such strong associatives this is super bad play. why does anyone give this Fredenrk slot anything but votes and mockery? crush them

okay i have hit one hour it is time to go
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4446 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:14 pm

In post 4445, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:...
PEDIT Wow Fred you think any scum-team would actually play that level of scum theatre ever for literally no reason? LLD has such strong associatives this is super bad play. why does anyone give this Fredenrk slot anything but votes and mockery? crush them
This mentality is precisely the reason why scum would do that.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4447 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:25 pm

In post 310, Flea The Magician wrote:Jeeze you folk get busy.
UNVOTE:

The Lady needs to detangle her drawers methinks, that was some serious momentum buildup.

So, keeping it brief, it's past midnight and the discord conversations posts don't sit well with me, and neither does the list of reads this early into D1. Giving someone townpoints for meta'ing seems funky to me, like "oh! we played before! you know when I'm town!", followed by the emotional null read [how dare you use the discord against me! I will not read you now! - is how that looks to me] combined with "Oh woe is me, I'm always the wagon of choice!"...

More I read, more I dislike. Acting defensively to EVERYTHING including things which aren't aimed at her , then defending taylor from Lady's frankly freaking impressive presence at this point. I don't actually see Lady actively saying or even implying Taylor is a scumread. Maybe it's just my brain being out of whack. Noraa seems far too defensive of Taylor imo. Even defending against the jokepost.

VOTE: Noraa
You know, Flea The Magician actually has a point about what was going on. Let me cite an interaction.
In post 189, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 188, Tayl0r Swift wrote:noraa whats the purpose of bringing up my meta? no one seems to be scumreading me atm, so why go out of your way to defend me?
This is a VERY GOOD QUESTION.

Follow this line of reasoning to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
In post 192, Noraa wrote:
In post 189, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:This is a VERY GOOD QUESTION.

Follow this line of reasoning to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
you sure like tunneling. anyone know if this happens to be AI?
That's right. Instead of just telling everyone why she decided to bring up meta to townread Tayl0r Swift, she says Lady Lamdadelta is tunneling her. You know what happens next?
In post 200, Tayl0r Swift wrote:you might be right, but i think generally noraa being the leading wagon makes it harder to sort noraa.
All of a sudden, her earlier question never mattered. Now, I would like some clarity on two things that I don't understand about this interaction:

1. Why did you, Noraa, accuse Lady Lamdadelta of tunneling?

2. Why did you, Tayl0r Swift, drop your question?

Postscript: The "tunneling" Noraa alleged lasted precisely 2 hours and 45 minutes before the accusation was made.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4448 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:33 pm

In post 316, Tayl0r Swift wrote:nah i think its a bad wagon, but this whole time ive been saying theres probably a better than random chance noraa flips scum, just not enough of a chance that she deserved the pressure shes under. its whatever, but its kinda dumb.
So, Tayl0r Swift, you thought that there is a better than random chance that Noraa flips scum, but you townread her?
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #4449 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by Titus »

@Mush, No one knows how to read me when I am not VLA.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.