fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #4650 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Noraa »

Btw for the case on Fred, I will just be copy pasting Murder's reasons for you. lmao no. But like I do agree the reasoning behind launching Fred are weak asf. Dude's scummy but I mean he's said like ten things at this point. A bit too hasty to judge aren't we? This is honestly exactly how my wagon blew up and having a Noraa#2 isnt gonna help jackshit.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4651 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:45 am

Post by Bell »

In post 4650, Noraa wrote:Btw for the case on Fred, I will just be copy pasting Murder's reasons for you. lmao no. But like I do agree the reasoning behind launching Fred are weak asf. Dude's scummy but I mean he's said like ten things at this point. A bit too hasty to judge aren't we? This is honestly exactly how my wagon blew up and having a Noraa#2 isnt gonna help jackshit.
Noraa.
Get on the wagon.
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: IT/ITS
Location: Everett-Wheeler Branch Q-5992-CLF3, Third Mouth of the Worm

Post Post #4652 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:49 am

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

The reasoning is weak? Also, in an ISO of 48 posts, only two of which were completely off topic, he's said all of 10 things worth noting, and NONE OF THEM positively. So that's worse than a 4:1 ratio of "game-advancing content" to "actually meaningfully differentiable from the past few posts", and if his next post were amazing would be a like ... what, 48:1 ratio of "posts" to "good posts"?

If only 2% of my posts were worth wiping your ass with, I'd be out of the game by now, I'll tell you that as a certainty. Even the hyperposters have more than that.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #4653 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:53 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 4651, Bell wrote:Noraa.
Get on the wagon.
why tho? I mean Murder ..... didnt have the hottest solve yesterday but I mean so? I believe he brought up a valid point. The SRs from Fred on me are hot garbage. I agree with that. They seem opportunistic. I agree with that as well. Nothing else he has said has made him look anything but bad. I agree. He bad. He scummy. So?

From what I could tell in his other games, he's a juicy LHF and everyone jumped on him too fast. Legit I saw that wagon building up and I was like "Oh god Noraa#2 is charging in"
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #4654 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:54 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 4652, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:If only 2% of my posts were worth wiping your ass with, I'd be out of the game by now, I'll tell you that as a certainty. Even the hyperposters have more than that.
I spit my water out ... for what?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4655 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Bell »

In post 4653, Noraa wrote:
In post 4651, Bell wrote:Noraa.
Get on the wagon.
why tho? I mean Murder ..... didnt have the hottest solve yesterday but I mean so? I believe he brought up a valid point. The SRs from Fred on me are hot garbage. I agree with that. They seem opportunistic. I agree with that as well. Nothing else he has said has made him look anything but bad. I agree. He bad. He scummy. So?

From what I could tell in his other games, he's a juicy LHF and everyone jumped on him too fast. Legit I saw that wagon building up and I was like "Oh god Noraa#2 is charging in"
This is ridiculous.You're basically saying you empathize with his position so you don't want to vote him because you were the victim of a speed wagon.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #4656 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 4655, Bell wrote:This is ridiculous.You're basically saying you empathize with his position so you don't want to vote him because you were the victim of a speed wagon.
is there anything wrong with that? If anything, it proves that speed wagons are basically garbage.
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: IT/ITS
Location: Everett-Wheeler Branch Q-5992-CLF3, Third Mouth of the Worm

Post Post #4657 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

Noraa, I'd say compare Fred here to Fred in 2025 and boil it down to footnotes. Are those really the same sort of play from Fred? Keep in mind that why I scumread Fred there is the /exact opposite/ of his play here and /once I account for that he still comes across as scum to me here/. You're looking at "oh this player gets scumreads a lot" and not looking at "a player who has had experience scumreading this player incorrectly and is actively correcting for that fact is still getting scum pings from the sheer degree of inconsistency with past town play".
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #4658 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Fred

Flea, I'm vain. What's your read on me?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #4659 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 4657, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Noraa, I'd say compare Fred here to Fred in 2025 and boil it down to footnotes. Are those really the same sort of play from Fred? Keep in mind that why I scumread Fred there is the /exact opposite/ of his play here and /once I account for that he still comes across as scum to me here/. You're looking at "oh this player gets scumreads a lot" and not looking at "a player who has had experience scumreading this player incorrectly and is actively correcting for that fact is still getting scum pings from the sheer degree of inconsistency with past town play".
Remind me to do this shallow meta dive tomorrow please.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4660 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 4656, Noraa wrote:
In post 4655, Bell wrote:This is ridiculous.You're basically saying you empathize with his position so you don't want to vote him because you were the victim of a speed wagon.
is there anything wrong with that? If anything, it proves that speed wagons are basically garbage.
Yeah it has little to nothing to do with whether he’s scum or not.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4661 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4531, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 4529, Bell wrote:I have a headache the size of a small island nation.

Is this going to be taylor's magnum opus? *Checks role Pm* Nope.

@Fidget, @Gloria, Strongest scum read?

@gloria I think I addressed Fred's tone.

@Shellyc: Shelving discussion, need to secure scum death and then I can fidget around. Might hurt teamwork but we'll see.

@Theta, you can't?
its possible that im backwards on you and pooky. i do think one of you is scum but if i really am backwards then im still, perhaps more, confident in titus, fidget, and uno. i think if you and pooky are both town then the last two scum are murdercat and shelly.
I’m going to address other posts but you may join the Toog and MC club for having some bad reads here, primarily Titus and MC.

I think MC is very likely town, because he’s clearly sorting and that 180 on Noraa and reconsidering of LLD, don’t make a lot of sense coming from scim, and based off Titus’ clearly not having any agenda, tone and meta, I’d probably be willing to eat LLD’s hat if she’s scum here. I don’t know about Fidget or Uno. When I clicked Titus’ link and ISO’d you, I also did a brief skim of other players in this game. What I found was that Adorable clearly doesn’t know Noraa’s meta because she definitely did put pressure on players in that game. Shelley and especially Fidget seem kind of different here but I don’t know if that’s AI.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #4662 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 4660, Bell wrote:Yeah it has little to nothing to do with whether he’s scum or not.
im human and im biased
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4663 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4537, Bell wrote:Fred doesn't though.
Is scum!Fred generally a busser?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4664 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4540, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 4538, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Fred's pretty indefensible. I think shelly and Pooky trying to pull the wagon off of Fred could be considered defense, given that actually arguing in favor of Fred being town doesn't work here.
trying to argue that fred is a scum slot doesnt really work either. fred is pretty null and should be scrolled second.
Based on his posts, he’d probably give you the scroll in that case (possibly Noraa?). I really don’t understand this take from you. Why would you want him to get the second scroll and who is your preference for first?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4665 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 4663, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 4537, Bell wrote:Fred doesn't though.
Is scum!Fred generally a busser?
No idea.
I have a small pet theory that he’s using Taylor to calibrate while distancing.
He’s lost and steadily getting less lost. My thought was that he was using Taylor as a sort of anchor to get his bearings since he can use her actual scummy actions as a baseline and then use that and apply it to everybody else to move out of the way of a Taylor wagon.

Or he’s just trying miseliminate town Taylor. Though it’s kinda weird that she ignored his accusations.

I’m interested in entertaining that thought tho, not rn at least.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4666 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by Bell »

Not interested*
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4667 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4542, Bell wrote:We're not doing this scrolled first, scrolled second, scrolled third thing.
We're just not.
We're going to try to hit scum now. End of story.
+1

I have to agree with this. We obviously only have any control at all of the first scroll as D1 has proven. Neither Hopkirk and especially not Vax would have been my picks for receiving scrolls. Toog might have given his to me if I hadn’t literally been V/LA, so clearly anyone thinking this is some kind of neat little system that is controllable might have better odds playing slot machines.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4668 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4546, Bell wrote:This is a dude who has a guilty conscience and so he's not omgusing like all the good townies do.
Can you explain this? I consider omgussing to be NAI in general.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4669 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Bell »

He’s not reading me when he has a direct motivation to read me given my position on him and his slot.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4670 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4547, MURDERCAT wrote:I don't feel comfortable voting there with Pooky tbh.
@Pooky, why did your LLD read change? And if you’re no longer hard tr her, then why aren’t you questioning your Noraa read?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #4671 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 4664, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 4540, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 4538, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Fred's pretty indefensible. I think shelly and Pooky trying to pull the wagon off of Fred could be considered defense, given that actually arguing in favor of Fred being town doesn't work here.
trying to argue that fred is a scum slot doesnt really work either. fred is pretty null and should be scrolled second.
Based on his posts, he’d probably give you the scroll in that case (possibly Noraa?). I really don’t understand this take from you. Why would you want him to get the second scroll and who is your preference for first?
I just realized something really scary. Ok its a theory and idk if its right BUT I feel like scum!Taylor would want her buddy to go second because T -> S -> T makes sure that S -> T -> S doesn't happen.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4672 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4556, MURDERCAT wrote:If I could pass anyone the first scroll right now I'd give it to Pooky. Part of it is that I think Noraa is town, and I am suspicious of people who are SRing the slot still (yes I know that applies to Fred). It feels to me like Pooky has been a little overly defensive in places that stick out too, similar to what I was picking up from LLD. Especially when you see it towards people who Pooky seems to be town reading, it just felt a little off. I think Pooky saying he isn't town reading me is weird, I think town Pooky should be trying to work with me. It doesn't feel like he is really trying to town block at all really. Also, look at his votes.

Spoiler: Pooky votes
In post 267, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:VOTE: Noraa
In post 1066, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:yea let's do it

VOTE: Hopkirk
In post 1604, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:VOTE: Tayl0r Swift
In post 4130, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:im really glad ms obvscum is still alive

VOTE: T-swizzle
In post 4339, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:VOTE: T-swizzle

this is obviously a scum

she is not even pretending to be trying at this point.
In post 4352, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:yea lets just kill fred whatever

VOTE: Fred

I just don't feel like Pooky is working to advance town's win con.
My counter to that is he’s willing to die, he’s not acting like he’s getting picked on, more like people sr him are nuts, he - whether or not you agree with his takes or not - sounds extremely confident in them, he’s not being defensive. It’s a similar reason why I read Noraa’s hat comment as extremely town indicative. Am I concerned that he isn’t rethinking his Noraa read, yes but his continual defiance and (hilariously) sarcastic responses to getting sr, ping town to me.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4673 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4557, MURDERCAT wrote:I think Fred could be scum sure, but I'm not currently convinced by it and I really want to go S>T>S today. But if no one can see LLD or Pooky as options then I guess we will flip there? If we go town Fred to town Noraa it'll really suck though.
I’m not sure what LLD is but it’s pretty damn clear she actually did expect to be given the scroll but yeah, her play here does seem very similar to that game you linked. The question I have is she really too sick to make new contentful posts or has she given up on the game for whatever reasons? It did definitely concern me that she said absolutely nothing about the Hopkirk flip but I kind of agree with MUSH to give her more time. If she is still not making any new content filled posts by then, it’s probably not a great sign. If. she was genuinely sr Tayl0r than her Hopkirk push did make logical sense based off of Tayl0r’s reactions to Noraa/Hopkirk, so I want to hear more from her.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4674 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

LLD is gunna come yell at me and deflect by talking about why she isn't here if you all keep posting about that. If she is scum that's not why.
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord