Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7550 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:53 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 7545, Almost50 wrote:
In post 7524, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 7519, Nero Cain wrote:TITUS ISN'T THE BOSS OF ME!
that's the spirit! this town loves people who can think for themselves.
Spoiler:
hey A50 :wink:
in order to be able to think for yourself you first need to install something called a brain. New concept, I know, but that's the way it goes,
my child
lol i'm worried if that's how you speak to your children dude. :eek: but good luck installing that brain!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7551 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 7549, Almost50 wrote:
In post 7531, Bell wrote:
In post 7528, Nero Cain wrote:i guess. I just think Math is the last scum and Titus won't go there so....
I'm doing okay and yes that kill makes no fucking sense.
It does if Math's theory is true. I forgot that NORWEGIAN is also GREEN.
I could be a cyan coloured church of the spaghetti monster worshipper for all you know.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7552 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Bell: You do trust me, no? I mean, skill-wise. If you do, please follow me. IF I'm wrong I will take ALL the blame.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7553 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:56 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 7551, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I could be a cyan coloured church of the spaghetti monster worshipper for all you know.
Not if MATH's THEORY is TRUE. The game would be OVER if you were anything but.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7554 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean, there's like 0 reason to not eliminate Math b/c he's not town and we won't get penalized for it but in the unlikely scenario that Math isn't the last Kings army we'll know its Bell so? A Math elim is great and the siblings need to recognize this!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7555 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 7554, Nero Cain wrote:i mean, there's like 0 reason to not eliminate Math b/c he's not town and we won't get penalized for it but in the unlikely scenario that Math isn't the last Kings army we'll know its Bell so? A Math elim is great and the siblings need to recognize this!
preach!
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7556 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 7552, Almost50 wrote:@Bell: You do trust me, no? I mean, skill-wise. If you do, please follow me. IF I'm wrong I will take ALL the blame.
why wouldnt Bell trust you alignment wise? and why would you even want Bell to trust you? you realise that IF your theory is right, Bell is scum? :facepalm:
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #7557 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Bell »

In post 7552, Almost50 wrote:@Bell: You do trust me, no? I mean, skill-wise. If you do, please follow me. IF I'm wrong I will take ALL the blame.
Where am I sheeping?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7558 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so maybe the new POE is chemist>>>>titus>>>math>>>bell
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7559 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 7553, Almost50 wrote:
In post 7551, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I could be a cyan coloured church of the spaghetti monster worshipper for all you know.
do you not think by Day 6, Math-scum is smart enough to have come up with such a theory? also you're relying not only on Math's theory being correct and his claim being true - they are 2 different questions and may have 2 different answers. it's perfectly possible Math is right about the setup whilst also being plain old scum.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #7560 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7551, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 7549, Almost50 wrote:
In post 7531, Bell wrote:
In post 7528, Nero Cain wrote:i guess. I just think Math is the last scum and Titus won't go there so....
I'm doing okay and yes that kill makes no fucking sense.
It does if Math's theory is true. I forgot that NORWEGIAN is also GREEN.
I could be a cyan coloured church of the spaghetti monster worshipper for all you know.
But you count for parity sooo
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7561 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7559, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 7553, Almost50 wrote:
do you not think by Day 6, Math-scum is smart enough to have come up with such a theory? also you're relying not only on Math's theory being correct and his claim being true - they are 2 different questions and may have 2 different answers. it's perfectly possible Math is right about the setup whilst also being plain old scum.

Which is why after Chemist flips scum, we hood Math, which ekes out enough for a Bell lynch.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7562 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Morning Mage »

run the benefits of hooding math by me again? he wont self-destruct, so then what do we do?
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7563 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Titus »

But if Math doesn't suicide and we have to misexecute him, we lose.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7564 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7562, Morning Mage wrote:run the benefits of hooding math by me again? he wont self-destruct, so then what do we do?
I have to persuade him to or we've lost.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7565 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Titus just doesn't want to flip her brother.

Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7566 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 7563, Titus wrote:But if Math doesn't suicide and we have to misexecute him, we lose.
exactly. but maybe better to hood Bell then, as at least he claimed town. so he should self-destruct and give us the chance to flip Math for the win.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7567 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Titus »

Because if Math refuses to suicide, we execute him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7568 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^

Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7569 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 7564, Titus wrote:
In post 7562, Morning Mage wrote:run the benefits of hooding math by me again? he wont self-destruct, so then what do we do?
I have to persuade him to or we've lost.
he said he wouldnt *shrug* i think if chemist is scum, the better play is to hood-Bell.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7570 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7566, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 7563, Titus wrote:But if Math doesn't suicide and we have to misexecute him, we lose.
exactly. but maybe better to hood Bell then, as at least he claimed town. so he should self-destruct and give us the chance to flip Math for the win.
I'd be ok with that but my hoodmates would stage open rebellion, despite the accuracy of my reads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7571 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by Morning Mage »

math-3p is less likely to do the right thing than a hypothetical Bell-town is my point.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7572 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm pretty sure we have the #'s to eliminate Math without Titus and a50.

Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7573 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 7570, Titus wrote:
In post 7566, Morning Mage wrote:
I'd be ok with that but my hoodmates would stage open rebellion, despite the accuracy of my reads.
nah so i think everyone can roll with:

If chemist self-destructs as town, we day-elim Math today.

If chemist doesn't self-destruct and we day-elim as scum today, hood-Bell tonight.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7574 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by Titus »

Well, we got sometime to reflect on that morning. I see your point, but scum!Bell is going to continue the antisuicide path too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy