Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Fre/He/She/It/They/伊

Post Post #4750 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:44 am

Post by Fredrick A Campbell »

In post 4748, Bell wrote:Gunna be freaking out all day about election today I suppose.
Slight edge to Biden. Far too close so I can't even pretend to be comfortable.
You know, there is a forum for political discussions. Don't muck up the thread here.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4751 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:47 am

I have received 9 votes and am at 2 votes to scroll.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4752 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:56 am

Post by Bell »

In post 4749, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 4740, Bell wrote:
In post 4723, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 4719, shellyc wrote:i hate freds tone fwiw, a whole bunch of floundering after being tunnelled on bell. I want to jump back on and leash town!fred

4717 sounds scummy imo. "prove it" gives off major caught for the wrong reasons vibes, and instead of having a mindset to prove himself as town, fred is being reactive

VOTE: Fredrick
I am asking Bell to prove that I am pretending to scum hunt. Asking me to prove myself as town without a case is like asking a suspect to prove their innocence when you have no evidence to convict them.

As for me being reactive, yeah, I am. What is your point?

Postscript: I am working on a post in response to MUSHSHAGANA'S first argument for me being scum in post 3637.
...You want me to prove you're pretending to scum hunt?

@Taylor, do you still think Fred is town given his recent posts?
Yes, please.
No, thank you.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4753 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:56 am

Post by Bell »

In post 4751, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:I have received 9 votes and am at 2 votes to scroll.
Self vote.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4754 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:59 am

Prove that I am pretending to scum hunt. That is an order.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4755 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:00 am

In post 4743, Fidget wrote:
Insert post 4724 by shellyc

Even if Fred is a replacement who is clearly having trouble getting his footing? What makes you so sure we don't see this from town!Fred as well?

I am mostly curious to hear your reasoning than anything, because I think it could be scum indictative.

Insert post 4720 by shellyc

I, too, am reading Pooky's prickliness as towny.

I notice while reading through it feels like some of Fred comments don't seem important to me, but have the potential to seem important to him. Either he is having trouble scumhunting as Bell says, or maybe I am just on a different wave length. Here's what I mean for example:
In post 4708, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 4501, Tayl0r Swift wrote:thats uncalled for
If you were offended by the phrase "you aren't this dumb," it is rather strange.
This doesn't seem like a very important observation, but perhaps Fred is hinting at that he finds Taylor's reaction fake and that's his way of conveying that.

I see a lot of potential for the awkward-feel just flipping scum, but it is also a pretty easy thing to jump on. I bet I could find a bunch of things to attack for being "unhelpful" if I wanted to.
Actually, Fidget, you are very close to what I am actually thinking, but not spot on. I was implying that it doesn't make sense for someone to be offended by someone saying "you aren't this dumb" because that is more of a compliment than an offensive statement. I typically imply something if I am making a statement in a post. If you are not sure what I am implying, you could always ask.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4756 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:03 am

In post 4754, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
Let me clarify. I actually want you to tell me why you think I am pretending to scumhunt, not make a rigorous, mathematical proof that I am pretending to scumhunt as that is impossible.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4757 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:05 am

Also, I request for someone to have Noraa answer the question I pose to her here.
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: IT/ITS
Location: Everett-Wheeler Branch Q-5992-CLF3, Third Mouth of the Worm

Post Post #4758 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:08 am

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

Fred, you know better than to think someone in your position gets to boss other people around.

But you aren't flailing. That's something, right? You might be ridiculous in public, but you aren't flailing. You put on the jester cap of your own free will, and by god you're sticking to it. Well, no accounting for taste.

The entire point of the asking about the destination, Fred, is that there are only 2 meaningful outcomes to it. Sorting (some slot) as (Town/Scum). Pick anything else as your final goal? You have wasted our time, and you have wasted your own time, on something entirely pointless, and given up all your towncred in so doing. So who's your target? Or at least, are you looking for scum or for town? This isn't a laboratory, you're allowed to have preconceptions.

And if you don't want to share that little information, I'll just hope we finish this wagon fast so that we aren't wasting your time the same way you did ours.
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4759 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:08 am

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

Fred, you know better than to think someone in your position gets to boss other people around.

But you aren't flailing. That's something, right? You might be ridiculous in public, but you aren't flailing. You put on the jester cap of your own free will, and by god you're sticking to it. Well, no accounting for taste.

The entire point of the asking about the destination, Fred, is that there are only 2 meaningful outcomes to it. Sorting (some slot) as (Town/Scum). Pick anything else as your final goal? You have wasted our time, and you have wasted your own time, on something entirely pointless, and given up all your towncred in so doing. So who's your target? Or at least, are you looking for scum or for town? This isn't a laboratory, you're allowed to have preconceptions.

And if you don't want to share that little information, I'll just hope we finish this wagon fast so that we aren't wasting your time the same way you did ours.
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4760 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:08 am

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

MafiaScum, I hit that button exactly and precisely once, what are you DOING
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4761 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:14 am

In post 4758, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Fred, you know better than to think someone in your position gets to boss other people around.

Those questions are intending to sort Noraa. There are only two outcomes for me after Noraa answers the question. I think she is scum or I think she is null. I am not going to explicitly state what I am looking for because you know as well as I do that that will influence the answer I receive.

In addition to that, I also get to evaluate if I trust Noraa's case on Adorable and can decide if I sort Adorable as scum as well.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4762 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:15 am

The quotation below is from MUSHSHAGANA's post 4637 paragraph 4 after the quote in the post.

"Then there's the fact that Fred dodges most real confrontation. As someone else mentioned about Pooky recently (name already gone) but in a different way, Fred's doing this avoidant thing -- laser focus on my target, if I engage with someone challenging me I'm going to deflect it or dismiss it."

I don't believe I have ever deflected a post in my history as a player. As for dismissing a challenge, that depends on what sort. If the challenge is something like Bell's where he just tells me that I am having trouble pretending to scumhunt without giving me any reason why he thinks so, of course I am going to dismiss it as there is nothing to respond to. Meanwhile, if I didn't even quote the post to respond to it, chances are, I didn't see it.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4763 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:17 am

By the way MUSHSAGANA, you have precisely 13 more minutes with me before I march to my bedroom to sleep.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4764 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:23 am

I see many people saying that they are townreading PookyTheMagicalBear for how unhappy they got. In my opinion, that is not something to townread anyone over. If I come in here and pretend to be upset, I absolutely do not think I deserve to get townread over that.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4765 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:25 am

Those who are scumreading Fidget, please tell me why. I am not scumreading them.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4766 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:26 am

Actually, MUSHSAGANA, about me putting on the jester cap, I don't think I am actually doing so. Instead, I really just don't care if I receive the scroll.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4767 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:31 am

In post 4744, Fidget wrote:
Insert post 4682 by Noraa

That Adorable read is batshit crazy

I'll never vote Pooky this game, I feel increasingly confident he wouldn't get this unhappy (or pretend to be this unhappy) as scum

Insert post 4671 by Noraa

I like your thinking, although I'm not sure Taylor would do something that 'bold'. Seems a bit high risk for the reward to me, I doubt scum!Taylor can really hope that a blank statement like that changes the scroll order. But I also really don't want to count Fred/Taylor out because that sits very nicely with my reads so mm.

I see Bell's pet theory on Fred/Taylor and Mush's big case on Fred. Is the guy just obvscum and I'm giving him too much of a chance? Lol

Insert post 4649 by Noraa

Sounds crazy but could be true actually.

Insert post 4645 by MURDERCAT

You'll get em next time Murder.

Flea calling Pooky playful is kinda a lol.

Overall I find myself wanting to shoot Adorable a little more, still not decided on Flea, and I really don't want to kill Noraa.
You scumread Adorable too? Please tell me why.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4768 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:42 am

Post by Bell »

In post 4754, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
Address the case made against you.
Not the case you're asking me to make.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #4769 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:51 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Wow the defensiveness of Noraa comes out again. And this compromises me charging? Amazing. And then pulls the Meta-Defence[tm]- despite it being made clear already, I don't do meta. I hardly have the attention span to read though the shitposts in this thread never mind read though another game. Plus meta can be manipulated. :)
In post 4611, Noraa wrote:Btw I've officially changed my mind. I think pooky's town. I feel like pooky has a kind of playful vibe when they are scum. It's hard to describe but the vibe is just very playful and kinda just like "hey hey come play with me and I'll set u up while im doing that"
It's this very evil :P kind of feel.
Idk how else to describe it. Lemme go find which game it was that I felt this from last time I did a quick meta dive.
Basically I feel like its this super provoking tone that if directed at you, I feel like would kind make you wanna kick pooky.
Hold up lemme go find the name of that game.
Going to assume you mean post not paragraph - and I still say I get the feeling pooky is being playful.
In post 4649, Noraa wrote:I know very well that pooky is kinda playful here. It's different tho and if you would care to meta dive, you would understand why. Plus if you read my entire paragraph and not just the first sentence, it shows u why exactly but no, Flea is just gonna come charging after me after reading one sentence of my reassessment read. Great. Lovely.
In post 4635, Flea The Magician wrote:
Noraa wrote:I think pooky's town. I feel like pooky has a kind of playful vibe when they are scum.
Pooky seems quite playful to me.
"charging" - making a comment, is charging. What is with this over defensiveness?

If anything I'd charge after you for your vote/unvote on me, justified as "I want information!" "Well I'm not getting information..."
I still don't get what you were expecting from 1 vote, honestly.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4770 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:56 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

scum!fidget is saying that fred is town and pooky is scum.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4771 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:05 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 4764, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:I see many people saying that they are townreading PookyTheMagicalBear for how unhappy they got. In my opinion, that is not something to townread anyone over. If I come in here and pretend to be upset, I absolutely do not think I deserve to get townread over that.
You make a fair point, but I find it town indicative for Pooky specifically. His whole defeated attitude, not really doing anything about the several people scumreading him (I'd expect him to be nice to them at least), and all the prickly interactions make me inclined to think he's town. I'm not sure scum!Pooky gets agitated with this game or feels the need to fake that. I don't think he does.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4772 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:09 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 4767, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 4744, Fidget wrote:Overall I find myself wanting to shoot Adorable a little more, still not decided on Flea, and I really don't want to kill Noraa.
You scumread Adorable too? Please tell me why.
I should make a formal post on Adorable. I'm worried I will not be able to quantify my feelings well, but she feels distinctly weird to me. Scummy even. Augh.
In post 4770, Tayl0r Swift wrote:scum!fidget is saying that fred is town and pooky is scum.
What huh?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #4773 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:05 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 4721, shellyc wrote:
In post 4649, Noraa wrote:Very interesting that there is exactly, I repeat EXACTLY five SRs. This may be a bad way to judge but generally I find that only careful scum will have exactly the number of scum SRs.
I'm not stupid and I've been quite present in the thread. I know very well that pooky is kinda playful here. It's different tho and if you would care to meta dive, you would understand why. Plus if you read my entire paragraph and not just the first sentence, it shows u why exactly but no, Flea is just gonna come charging after me after reading one sentence of my reassessment read. Great. Lovely.
If we are killing a lurker slot first, Flea is the top candidate imo.
noraa the scumhunting god finding scum by their number of SRs! wow

noraa why do you seem to constantly make something and stir up SRs from something that isn't NAI
(I actually told her to do this in my last scumgame with scum!her, can quote from scum pt if needed)
Hey hey don't twist my words. If you would care to read the whole paragraph, I can engage you. Plus that TR you gave me a while ago sure disappeared fast eh?
In post 4730, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
Presently, as I read Noraa's answer to my first question, I find myself having a problem with the answer. Noraa claims that Tayl0r Swift used the same thing on her twice in a row, stating "Ok and do you think a scum would use the same thing on me two times in a row? yes I'm stupid but I'm not that stupid. Firstly, I would like to know if you, Noraa, think that scum would use the same thing on you two times in a row. Then, I have some follow up questions that I will present once you have answered that question.

I believe that answers the first two of your questions, but for the third, that will need to wait, because I never arrived at the destination and revealing the destination before we arrive there would make the questions completely pointless and reduce my avenues of inquiry.
ok but why tf is this question important? Plus im pretty sure u cut my post up cuz what u say here just makes me look like I dont know what im doing and im fairly certain I didnt say exactly *that* in response to whatever u asked me.
In post 4745, Fidget wrote:
In post 4226, shellyc wrote:fred you're online come here

i consider this to be ellitelling btw
In post 4230, shellyc wrote:
In post 4227, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:You know, with 17 players left in this game, I really would appreciate it if everyone only post if they have something meaningful to say. Below is an example of completely inessential conversation that could have been done using the site chat. Please use the site chat for conversations like this. You won't get banned. It's not game related.
Fredrick: complains about no game advancing content
Fredrick again: Doesn't give game advancing content at all

lol
fred order these names from town->scum NOW
fidget
taylor
theta
bell
gloria
This is just how I'd expect shelly to talk to a scum partner who's under even moderate fire lol. Not totally convinced yet but this does pique my interest.
Interesting observation. Shelly actually, if I remember correctly, said something similar to UNO and maybe someone else. If this theory is correct, fidget might've literally just solved the whole game.

Also, fidget is doing a lot of solving and less pre-flip stuff. Maybe its time to make this slot a town lean.

Also, I forgot to unvote pooky. UNVOTE:

Also, one last thing, I dont think we should rush this wagon. We have far too many people coasting rn. To the point that im almost just thinking that all the coasters are the scum team. Fred literally jumped out(into the thread) and bought himself a pass to hell(by being a total scum bucket). That's pretty bad play and honestly, if he was a scum that repped in, I really strongly believe his scum buddies would literally just tell him to coast some more cuz that's literally the best way to keep everyone from suspecting you. Idk im just having bad feelings about this + it reminds me of how my own wagon built up super fast and I got really mad and idk I just am not vibing here.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #4774 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:06 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 4771, Fidget wrote:You make a fair point, but I find it town indicative for Pooky specifically. His whole defeated attitude, not really doing anything about the several people scumreading him (I'd expect him to be nice to them at least), and all the prickly interactions make me inclined to think he's town. I'm not sure scum!Pooky gets agitated with this game or feels the need to fake that. I don't think he does.
pooky self hammered in his last town game <.<
jus saying
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE