PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4775 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:11 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

um it was literally 5 minutes or so to deadline and at deadline the scum get to choose to kill and we were deadlocked at 3-3 so I didn't really have a choice
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #4776 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:15 am

Post by Noraa »

Oh.
I ... didnt know that :/
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4777 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

who is providing the main opposition to the fred wagon? who is trying to derail it?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4778 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:53 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4770, Tayl0r Swift wrote:scum!fidget is saying that fred is town and pooky is scum.
In post 4745, Fidget wrote:If any of Murder/Pooky/Noraa get the scroll and they pass it to each other I'm throwing in the towel probably.

As I read the part with Murder casing Pooky (I guess) and Bell begging for Murder to vote fred, I notice that the Fred wagon is stalling hard. It got to.. just 5 votes?

I feel, as I said earlier, a non-bussing game could be really good for scum.
In post 4526, Hectic wrote:
[5]
Fredrick A Campbell:
Bell
MUSHSHAGANA
, Flea The Magician,
PookyTheMagicalBear
, UNOwen
[2]
Noraa:
Titus, Adorable
[2]
Tayl0r Swift:
Fredrick A Campbell
, shellyc
[1]
Fidget:
Tayl0r Swift

[1] Adorable:
Theta Alpine
[1] shellyc:
Fidget

[1]
PookyTheMagicalBear:
Noraa

[4] Not Voting:
MURDERCAT
Lady Lambdadelta
, Lapsa,
Gloria Cleary
Looking at it with my townreads added in, it seems plausible. I more and more get the feeling Taylor and Fred aren't partnered from their interactions.

I feel inclined to trust Gloria/whoever elses' opinions on Titus being in her town meta.

Adorable does not feel good to me at all.

Shellyc loves to bus, she is all about the towncred. She jumped down Fred's throat very early if I recall correctly. Still hate the reaction to being hurt. But I am not terribly put off by most of her reads and some things make me reconsider. Although when you have a great amount of content, I suppose that is bound to happen.
In post 4226, shellyc wrote:fred you're online come here

i consider this to be ellitelling btw
In post 4230, shellyc wrote:
In post 4227, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:You know, with 17 players left in this game, I really would appreciate it if everyone only post if they have something meaningful to say. Below is an example of completely inessential conversation that could have been done using the site chat. Please use the site chat for conversations like this. You won't get banned. It's not game related.
Fredrick: complains about no game advancing content
Fredrick again: Doesn't give game advancing content at all

lol
fred order these names from town->scum NOW
fidget
taylor
theta
bell
gloria
This is just how I'd expect shelly to talk to a scum partner who's under even moderate fire lol. Not totally convinced yet but this does pique my interest.
In post 4467, Theta Alpine wrote:i do not really see the case on fredrick myself
Theta just doesn't see merit in the wagon.. I guess. She writes this post by itself as her only comment on the thread. But I wonder, was the heat starting to dissipate when she wrote this?
In post 4452, MURDERCAT wrote:I think there is a good shot fredrick is town and we are being snowed by strong scum players
In post 4435, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i did give reasons. people who are trying to discredit me are quoting a post where i was being sassy.

also this fred wagon is ridiculous. the people on the fred wagon prove that fred is town 90%
Bahahah! Mush/Noraa expressed interest in the wagon around this part too, to be fair. But there was at least 1 maybe 2 townies against it. Theta isn't going against the grain alone.

I am just now realizing I'm purely doing pre-flip associatives on a slot I am not entirely sure is scum. Brilliant job me. But I like what I'm seeing. If my townreads are halfway decent, this is a viable theory on who's scum. There's town on him, it's slow, and Mushy's case isn't half bad. What do I have to fear?

Lapsa is obviously Lapsa and can be whatever alignment. Decent chance one of UNOwen/Flea is a busser in that case (And it's probably obvious which it'd be but I'm about out of time)

Overall I am left with Fred + shelly + Theta/Adorable + UNOwen/Flea + Lapsa/Any Player. It's probably worth noting I still am inclined to think shelly and one of Theta/Adorable is scum even if Fred is town, so not a totally pointless exercise. Reading through has been nice.

I am probably getting a false positive on Theta and it's just Adorable, if I were to guess. The blank "I don't find Fred scummy" with nothing else just felt a bit disingenuous in the context of where the thread was at, I suppose.

Gonna try and form stronger independent opinions on these slots when I get the chance. I hate the way this game looks like it's going to go if we don't eliminate a scum Fred (Pooky, Noraa, Murder killing each other..)
Where?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4779 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:55 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4777, Tayl0r Swift wrote:who is providing the main opposition to the fred wagon? who is trying to derail it?
In post 4746, Fidget wrote:
In post 4550, Bell wrote:I just don't care who's bussing who.
Fred's ~probably~ scum to me.
No matter who votes him it doesn't change these odds. You don't know who's scum and who isn't whether a certain player is bussing, sheeping or is scum hunting or making a plan or whatever.

Just vote the scum murder.
Do it for me. *shiny eyes*
This one's for you, Bell.

VOTE: Fred
?????
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4780 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:03 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4779, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 4777, Tayl0r Swift wrote:who is providing the main opposition to the fred wagon? who is trying to derail it?
In post 4746, Fidget wrote:
In post 4550, Bell wrote:I just don't care who's bussing who.
Fred's ~probably~ scum to me.
No matter who votes him it doesn't change these odds. You don't know who's scum and who isn't whether a certain player is bussing, sheeping or is scum hunting or making a plan or whatever.

Just vote the scum murder.
Do it for me. *shiny eyes*
This one's for you, Bell.

VOTE: Fred
?????
In post 4742, Tayl0r Swift wrote:id like to formally retract my fred townread
How is Fidget derailing Fred wagon by actually VOTING him but you actually are NOT?

And no, I don’t trust your Titus read here. I will hard veto any wagon on that slot, just like I will Pooky.

You’re play here is kind’ve weirding me out, with all of scroll placement posts, wanting to kill your trs. Like why would you ever want Noraa to even have the scroll?

I never want Titus to get the scroll, first, second or third. You know why? I don’t ever want to kill my trs.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4781 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:10 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4770, Tayl0r Swift wrote:scum!fidget is saying that fred is town and pooky is scum.
In post 4738, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 4688, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 4578, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 4574, Noraa wrote:How about we go pooky -> me -> fidget?
I wanna take out two SRs of mine in one go.
i like this idea. we get a ton of info and are almost guaranteed to hit at least one scum. even if its only one scum, thats the info we need to set up tomorrow.
That’s obviously not going to happen, Pooky is almost certainly shooting you, not Noraa.

its just as good if pooky shoots me.
Fidget has Pooky clearly marked in green in her VC post, so which is it Tayl0r? Do you think Pooky is scum or not?

Why are you suddenly retracting your Fred tr? Didn’t you say previously that you were like 90% sure he was town? So why the sudden 180? I can dig up that post if necessary?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4782 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:18 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4737, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 4677, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 4558, Bell wrote:mmm. Sure.
Personally not willing to go there today (somewhat obviously).
Other people can discuss the Pookie murder if they want.

I don't truly see an issue with his votes without flips. in those areas.
I absolutely don't know whether Pooky is overly defensive as one alignment than as another.
I will give you that it is weird that everyone isn't town reading you at this point.
But it's fairly close to universal. I'd hard defend you and think it would be a scum claim if you got scrolled tbh. Good for you if you're scum.
Yeah, that concerns me about Tayl0r’s reads. Neither MC nor Titus should be considered possible scum. The very fact that Tayl0r thinks this, is that I’m not going to follow her reads, even if she was right on the three flips and Noraa.
i dont think MC is scum. i think if {pooky, shelly, bell} contains 0 scum then id get very paranoid about MC and wanna look there next. this is nothing like town!titus from what ive seen. theres none of the fire. i get that shes busy but this isnt what i expect.
Dafuq? Are you even reading what your posting?

You’re accusing Fidget of sr Pooky - which is a blatant misrep btw - of calling Pooky scum when she had him in green, when you apparently still have him in your PoE?

Do you think none of us are actually reading the game or what? You think you can blatantly misrep Fidget’s posts and that no one is going to call you out about that?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4783 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:23 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4778, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 4745, Fidget wrote:If any of Murder/Pooky/Noraa get the scroll and they pass it to each other I'm throwing in the towel probably.

As I read the part with Murder casing Pooky (I guess) and Bell begging for Murder to vote fred, I notice that the Fred wagon is stalling hard. It got to.. just 5 votes?

I feel, as I said earlier, a non-bussing game could be really good for scum.
In post 4526, Hectic wrote:
[5]
Fredrick A Campbell:
Bell
MUSHSHAGANA
, Flea The Magician,
PookyTheMagicalBear
, UNOwen
[2]
Noraa:
Titus, Adorable
[2]
Tayl0r Swift:
Fredrick A Campbell
, shellyc
[1]
Fidget:
Tayl0r Swift

[1] Adorable:
Theta Alpine
[1] shellyc:
Fidget

[1]
PookyTheMagicalBear:
Noraa

[4] Not Voting:
MURDERCAT
Lady Lambdadelta
, Lapsa,
Gloria Cleary
Looking at it with my townreads added in, it seems plausible. I more and more get the feeling Taylor and Fred aren't partnered from their interactions.

I feel inclined to trust Gloria/whoever elses' opinions on Titus being in her town meta.

Adorable does not feel good to me at all.

Shellyc loves to bus, she is all about the towncred. She jumped down Fred's throat very early if I recall correctly. Still hate the reaction to being hurt. But I am not terribly put off by most of her reads and some things make me reconsider. Although when you have a great amount of content, I suppose that is bound to happen.
In post 4226, shellyc wrote:fred you're online come here

i consider this to be ellitelling btw
In post 4230, shellyc wrote:
In post 4227, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:You know, with 17 players left in this game, I really would appreciate it if everyone only post if they have something meaningful to say. Below is an example of completely inessential conversation that could have been done using the site chat. Please use the site chat for conversations like this. You won't get banned. It's not game related.
Fredrick: complains about no game advancing content
Fredrick again: Doesn't give game advancing content at all

lol
fred order these names from town->scum NOW
fidget
taylor
theta
bell
gloria
This is just how I'd expect shelly to talk to a scum partner who's under even moderate fire lol. Not totally convinced yet but this does pique my interest.
In post 4467, Theta Alpine wrote:i do not really see the case on fredrick myself
Theta just doesn't see merit in the wagon.. I guess. She writes this post by itself as her only comment on the thread. But I wonder, was the heat starting to dissipate when she wrote this?
In post 4452, MURDERCAT wrote:I think there is a good shot fredrick is town and we are being snowed by strong scum players
In post 4435, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i did give reasons. people who are trying to discredit me are quoting a post where i was being sassy.

also this fred wagon is ridiculous. the people on the fred wagon prove that fred is town 90%
Bahahah! Mush/Noraa expressed interest in the wagon around this part too, to be fair. But there was at least 1 maybe 2 townies against it. Theta isn't going against the grain alone.

I am just now realizing I'm purely doing pre-flip associatives on a slot I am not entirely sure is scum. Brilliant job me. But I like what I'm seeing. If my townreads are halfway decent, this is a viable theory on who's scum. There's town on him, it's slow, and Mushy's case isn't half bad. What do I have to fear?

Lapsa is obviously Lapsa and can be whatever alignment. Decent chance one of UNOwen/Flea is a busser in that case (And it's probably obvious which it'd be but I'm about out of time)

Overall I am left with Fred + shelly + Theta/Adorable + UNOwen/Flea + Lapsa/Any Player. It's probably worth noting I still am inclined to think shelly and one of Theta/Adorable is scum even if Fred is town, so not a totally pointless exercise. Reading through has been nice.

I am probably getting a false positive on Theta and it's just Adorable, if I were to guess. The blank "I don't find Fred scummy" with nothing else just felt a bit disingenuous in the context of where the thread was at, I suppose.

Gonna try and form stronger independent opinions on these slots when I get the chance. I hate the way this game looks like it's going to go if we don't eliminate a scum Fred (Pooky, Noraa, Murder killing each other..)
Where?
Please tell me @Tayl0r, how
2 + 2 = 5
Fidget is doing anything other than calling Pooky basically locktown here?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4784 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:29 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

@bell: make that Fred, Flea and Tayl0r. I’m liking Fidget’s recent posts and think Adorable actually believes in her bad reasons for suspecting Noraa.

I have this theory that Tayl0r defended town yesterday to get cred to push miselims: Pooky/you/Shelley/MC/Fidget/Titus.

What do you think?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4785 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:31 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4784, Gloria Cleary wrote:@bell: make that Fred, Flea and Tayl0r. I’m liking Fidget’s recent posts and think Adorable actually believes in her bad reasons for suspecting Noraa.

I have this theory that Tayl0r defended town yesterday to get cred to push miselims: Pooky/you/Shelley/MC/Fidget/Titus.

What do you think?
Actually little less sure on Fred.

VOTE: Tayl0r
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4786 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:35 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4785, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 4784, Gloria Cleary wrote:@bell: make that Fred, Flea and Tayl0r. I’m liking Fidget’s recent posts and think Adorable actually believes in her bad reasons for suspecting Noraa.

What do you think?
Actually little less sure on Fred.

I don’t like Fred’s Pooky posts either. I will probably switch my vote but I’m not liking Tayl0r or Flea rn as well. But Tayl0r is blatantly misrepping Fidget’s posting and I don’t see how that’s town.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4787 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4712, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 4581, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 4577, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:why would I even care about being townread

the sooner i exit the better this game is depressingly boring. most people aren't even playing
Fair enough. I'll be sad if you are town Pooky.

VOTE: Pooky
I would be fine going this route since I am null on Pooky if it weren't for the fact that I actually have another scumread on another player that only Gloria Cleary seems to be taking seriously.
Tayl0r?
In post 4570, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:most of the town is apathetic

the scum are not interested in bussing

this game is over and I have no interest in putting extra effort into trying to push taylor swift given I've already tried and nobody cares
In post 4586, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 4583, Noraa wrote:Pooky will you hand to me?
nah i'll give it to murdercat so I can talk shit to him in the dead thread after I flip green.
In post 4589, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:big true

one last chance for you to hit a scum on your way out otherwise Im gonna call you mister 0-4 forever
@Fred, do you honestly think Pooky is ever scum here from these posts?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4788 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:49 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4570, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:most of the town is apathetic

the scum are not interested in bussing

this game is over and I have no interest in putting extra effort into trying to push taylor swift given I've already tried and nobody cares
I care. She’s misrepping Fidget and trying to push elims on you, bell, Shelley, MC, Titus, Fidget. She’s making weird posts about scroll replacement. She’s positioning you as scum while falsely accusing Fidget of it. Then she again falsely accuses her of derailing Fred wagon who she isn’t even voting but Fidget actually is. And it looks like she did this 180 because bell pressured her and for no other reason.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4789 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:32 am

Post by UNOwen »

Because otherwise you are claiming that LLD bussing Noraa is a credible idea? Even if we entertain that possibility, it's not the type of impression that someone gets unless there has first been further evidence to force them to reconsider.
In post 4716, Fredrick A Campbell wrote: How did you reach that conclusion?
I read his posts.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4790 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:40 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 4772, Fidget wrote:
In post 4767, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 4744, Fidget wrote:Overall I find myself wanting to shoot Adorable a little more, still not decided on Flea, and I really don't want to kill Noraa.
You scumread Adorable too? Please tell me why.
I should make a formal post on Adorable. I'm worried I will not be able to quantify my feelings well, but she feels distinctly weird to me. Scummy even. Augh.
What huh?
I don't see how are my posts weird. I don't like how you hardly ever engaged with me and instead you just talk about me and you have also been agreeing with other players and most often scum are the ones who agree with players. Do you really think scum Adorable would quickly skim someone's completed games to get a better idea how the player plays as scum and town? We probably don't fit well in this game together because we think differently of the game on a fundamental level.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4791 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:42 am

Post by UNOwen »

Reminder that Zdenek was low key scummy. The (admittedly few) comments he made before replacing out looked like keeping up appearances for the sake of his scum-buddies, not like a town player trying to get back into a game. Granted, this is pretty weak considering the thread clearly got away from him regardless of alignment but Fred has not come in with a great townie aura. He's challenging Bell in the sort of way that scum might do trying to score a technical win but completely missing the point as to motivation. If you are town replacing into a game and someone tries to get you executed then they are going to be a natural focus of your perspective. I've got an increasingly good feeling about this wagon.

Gloria's questioning of Taylor is good but if she is trying to frame Fidget as a scum partner of Fred, then that suggests he is about to flip scum.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4792 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:45 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 4780, Gloria Cleary wrote:
I never want Titus to get the scroll, first, second or third. You know why? I don’t ever want to kill my trs.
i have lots of townreads. some of them are gonna die. there are some that give more info than others. same reason i dont mind dying myself despite knowing im town. also im not trying to paint fidget as derailing the fred wagon.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4793 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

gloria why is titus town?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4794 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by Hectic »

DrippingGoofball replaces Lapsa! Give her the warmest welcome.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4795 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by Bell »

Welcome!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata
Location: Bad Player Correctional Institute, for parole violations

Post Post #4796 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

192 pages, what's happening?

Who should I vote?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata
Location: Bad Player Correctional Institute, for parole violations

Post Post #4797 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I read this one page and I am gonna sheep Gloria.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Fre/He/She/It/They/伊

Post Post #4798 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by Fredrick A Campbell »

In post 4768, Bell wrote:
In post 4754, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
Prove that I am pretending to scum hunt. That is an order.
Address the case made against you.
Not the case you're asking me to make.
Alright. What is this case of yours?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #4799 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by Noraa »

Goodness gracious half of trials is here.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE