Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Fre/He/She/It/They/伊

Post Post #4800 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by Fredrick A Campbell »

In post 4773, Noraa wrote:
Insert post 4721 by shellyc

Hey hey don't twist my words. If you would care to read the whole paragraph, I can engage you. Plus that TR you gave me a while ago sure disappeared fast eh?
In post 4730, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
Presently, as I read Noraa's answer to my first question, I find myself having a problem with the answer. Noraa claims that Tayl0r Swift used the same thing on her twice in a row, stating "Ok and do you think a scum would use the same thing on me two times in a row? yes I'm stupid but I'm not that stupid. Firstly, I would like to know if you, Noraa, think that scum would use the same thing on you two times in a row. Then, I have some follow up questions that I will present once you have answered that question.

I believe that answers the first two of your questions, but for the third, that will need to wait, because I never arrived at the destination and revealing the destination before we arrive there would make the questions completely pointless and reduce my avenues of inquiry.
ok but why tf is this question important? Plus im pretty sure u cut my post up cuz what u say here just makes me look like I dont know what im doing and im fairly certain I didnt say exactly *that* in response to whatever u asked me.

Insert post 4745 by Fidget

Interesting observation. Shelly actually, if I remember correctly, said something similar to UNO and maybe someone else. If this theory is correct, fidget might've literally just solved the whole game.

Also, fidget is doing a lot of solving and less pre-flip stuff. Maybe its time to make this slot a town lean.

Also, I forgot to unvote pooky. UNVOTE:

Also, one last thing, I dont think we should rush this wagon. We have far too many people coasting rn. To the point that im almost just thinking that all the coasters are the scum team. Fred literally jumped out(into the thread) and bought himself a pass to hell(by being a total scum bucket). That's pretty bad play and honestly, if he was a scum that repped in, I really strongly believe his scum buddies would literally just tell him to coast some more cuz that's literally the best way to keep everyone from suspecting you. Idk im just having bad feelings about this + it reminds me of how my own wagon built up super fast and I got really mad and idk I just am not vibing here.
"ok but why tf is this question important? Plus im pretty sure u cut my post up cuz what u say here just makes me look like I dont know what im doing and im fairly certain I didnt say exactly *that* in response to whatever u asked me."

If that question was not important, why did you ask me that. Also, I didn't cut your post. I literally used the Control+C and Control+V method to lift it from your post and even link the post to make it easily verifiable. Finally, that is your opinion of what it makes you look like and may or may not be mine.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4801 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:21 pm

EBWOP: "ok but why tf is this question important? Plus im pretty sure u cut my post up cuz what u say here just makes me look like I dont know what im doing and im fairly certain I didnt say exactly *that* in response to whatever u asked me."

If that question was not important, why did you ask me that? Also, I didn't cut your post. I literally used the Control+C and Control+V method to lift it from your post and even link the post to make it easily verifiable. Finally, that is your opinion of what it makes you look like and may or may not be mine.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4802 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:23 pm

In post 4777, Tayl0r Swift wrote:who is providing the main opposition to the fred wagon? who is trying to derail it?
Alright. Got your answer? Now what?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4803 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:23 pm

By the way, Taly0r Swift, the answer is me. I am providing the main opposition to the fred wagon and am trying to derail it.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4804 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:31 pm

In post 4787, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 4712, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 4581, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 4577, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:why would I even care about being townread

the sooner i exit the better this game is depressingly boring. most people aren't even playing
Fair enough. I'll be sad if you are town Pooky.

VOTE: Pooky
I would be fine going this route since I am null on Pooky if it weren't for the fact that I actually have another scumread on another player that only Gloria Cleary seems to be taking seriously.
Tayl0r?
In post 4570, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:most of the town is apathetic

the scum are not interested in bussing

this game is over and I have no interest in putting extra effort into trying to push taylor swift given I've already tried and nobody cares
In post 4586, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 4583, Noraa wrote:Pooky will you hand to me?
nah i'll give it to murdercat so I can talk shit to him in the dead thread after I flip green.
In post 4589, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:big true

one last chance for you to hit a scum on your way out otherwise Im gonna call you mister 0-4 forever
@Fred, do you honestly think Pooky is ever scum here from these posts?
Yeah, Gloria Cleary, Tayl0r Swift is the one I was referring to there.

I don't see how anyone can say with any certainty that PookyTheMagicalBear is not scum from those posts.

By the way, that is not me saying I scumread PookyTheMagicalBear. I am more null on that player.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4805 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:35 pm

In post 4789, UNOwen wrote:
Because otherwise you are claiming that LLD bussing Noraa is a credible idea? Even if we entertain that possibility, it's not the type of impression that someone gets unless there has first been further evidence to force them to reconsider.
In post 4716, Fredrick A Campbell wrote: How did you reach that conclusion?
I read his posts.
Why is that not a credible idea? What exactly is there that is making you eliminate that possibility? Shouldn't the answer when there is no evidence be "I don't know" and not "it's not happening"?

I didn't reach that conclusion from reading his posts, UNOwen.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4806 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:46 pm

In post 4791, UNOwen wrote:Reminder that Zdenek was low key scummy. The (admittedly few) comments he made before replacing out looked like keeping up appearances for the sake of his scum-buddies, not like a town player trying to get back into a game. Granted, this is pretty weak considering the thread clearly got away from him regardless of alignment but Fred has not come in with a great townie aura. He's challenging Bell in the sort of way that scum might do trying to score a technical win but completely missing the point as to motivation. If you are town replacing into a game and someone tries to get you executed then they are going to be a natural focus of your perspective. I've got an increasingly good feeling about this wagon.

Gloria's questioning of Taylor is good but if she is trying to frame Fidget as a scum partner of Fred, then that suggests he is about to flip scum.
I see. However, I only do that if someone actually makes an argument that I am scum. In the case of Bell simply just marching in here and voting me without bothering to make an argument, I simply ignore that player because I don't think they would succeed in what they are doing because they have no reason to be suspecting me.

Take another game, like the frequently cited Newbie 2025. MUSHSHAGANA simply started to suspect me for what I took to be no reason and so, I simply ignored her until she actually made an argument to convince other players that I am scum.

Considering what I have been seeing from you players, I have reason to suspect that you players would think that I intend you guys to townread me because of the meta I cited. That is not the case and it is definitely not something I should be townread over. You are free to scumread me even though you know full well I may very well not be scum for doing this.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4807 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:47 pm

Also, it doesn't help that I didn't see his accusation that I was lurking until after I sifted through his ISO to respond to you.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4808 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4791, UNOwen wrote:Reminder that Zdenek was low key scummy. The (admittedly few) comments he made before replacing out looked like keeping up appearances for the sake of his scum-buddies, not like a town player trying to get back into a game. Granted, this is pretty weak considering the thread clearly got away from him regardless of alignment but Fred has not come in with a great townie aura. He's challenging Bell in the sort of way that scum might do trying to score a technical win but completely missing the point as to motivation. If you are town replacing into a game and someone tries to get you executed then they are going to be a natural focus of your perspective. I've got an increasingly good feeling about this wagon.

Gloria's questioning of Taylor is good but if she is trying to frame Fidget as a scum partner of Fred, then that suggests he is about to flip scum.
Are you making the argument that Tayl0r is bussing Fred here?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4809 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:57 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4792, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 4780, Gloria Cleary wrote:
I never want Titus to get the scroll, first, second or third. You know why? I don’t ever want to kill my trs.
i have lots of townreads. some of them are gonna die. there are some that give more info than others. same reason i dont mind dying myself despite knowing im town. also
im not trying to paint fidget as derailing the fred wagon
In post 4770, Tayl0r Swift wrote:scum!fidget is saying that fred is town and pooky is scum.
In post 4777, Tayl0r Swift wrote:who is providing the main opposition to the fred wagon? who is trying to derail it?
Then what do you call this? And why did you misrep the post where she requoted the VC with Pooky’s name in green. You accused her of sr Pooky when she very clearly said she didn’t want him to get the scroll. Meanwhile, he is still in YOUR PoE, is he not? How is Fidget derailing Fred wagon by actually voting him when you’re not?

You’re calling her scum for two things, she’s clearly taken the exact opposite position of what these posts are explicitly alleging.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4810 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:01 pm

In post 4458, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 4448, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 316, Tayl0r Swift wrote:nah i think its a bad wagon, but this whole time ive been saying theres probably a better than random chance noraa flips scum, just not enough of a chance that she deserved the pressure shes under. its whatever, but its kinda dumb.
So, Tayl0r Swift, you thought that there is a better than random chance that Noraa flips scum, but you townread her?
i mean... if you look at my stances on page 8 or whatever that is, youre gonna notice some differences from my stance here on page 200ish. sorry.
By the way, Tayl0r Swift, what you thought was quoted from page 13 and your townread of Noraa is deduced from defending Noraa from Lady Lamdadelta in pages 8-10. The posts between page 10 and 13 are less than 5 hours apart. Also, it doesn't help that I can't find a post before that one where you say there is probably a better than random chance Noraa flips scum. I will give you the opportunity to dig up a post where you say that before that one, though.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4811 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:04 pm

In post 4736, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 4731, shellyc wrote:Insert post 4729 by Fredrick A Campbell
tell me which post contained game advancing content from your iso because you haven't given any.
Also, if I responded to Bell's assertion that I am pretending to scumhunt by pointing out game advancing content from my iso, that wouldn't be an appropriate response. I am aware you do not consider the post I referred you to as game advancing content, so let me point you to another.

There you go

If you want to say any of the posts there didn't advance the game, please specify which post you are referring to, so I could generously explain how the game moved forward as a consequence of this post.
Did you really care about this, shellyc, or were you just trying to pressure me for something you never cared about.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4812 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4793, Tayl0r Swift wrote:gloria why is titus town?
She clearly has no agenda and what Pooky has said about her I agree with. She seems to be very confused about exactly what is going on in the game. The way she previously pushed Pooky, tone, the fact that she doesn’t seem to have any kind of agenda and looks like she’s genuinely trying to figure out the game.

I could ask you what makes her scum? I can tell you that if there exists a Titus scum game where she’s playing anything like this, I am unaware of it. In every scumgame of hers I’ve read, she very blatantly had some kind of suspicious agenda she was hard pushing or her tone was off or she just said things that were really weird. I haven’t seen any evidence so far of her doing any of these things. Here she looks to be sincerely solving, At worst, she should be a null read for you. Nothing she’s done so far is even remotely scummy.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4813 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Spoiler:
In post 4804, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 4577, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:why would I even care about being townread

the sooner i exit the better this game is depressingly boring. most people aren't even playing

I would be fine going this route since I am null on Pooky if it weren't for the fact that I actually have another scumread on another player that only Gloria Cleary seems to be taking seriously.
Tayl0r?

this game is over and I have no interest in putting extra effort into trying to push taylor swift given I've already tried and nobody cares
nah i'll give it to murdercat so I can talk shit to him in the dead thread after I flip green.

one last chance for you to hit a scum on your way out otherwise Im gonna call you mister 0-4 forever

I don't see how anyone can say with any certainty that PookyTheMagicalBear is not scum from those posts.

By the way, that is not me saying I scumread PookyTheMagicalBear. I am more null on that player.

They are very clearly never buddies here and if you sr Tayl0r than shouldn’t you be tr or at least tl Pooky? All of those posts plus his posts on Titus and others. He is coming across like extremely frustrated town who has a solve that no one is listening to - one that you clearly seem to agree with btw. He was willing to die to take out his srs. He has been extremely straightforward about his position. Why does scum!Pooky rail about “scum”!Tayl0r for pages. How does that further any kind of scum agenda?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4814 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:03 pm

In post 4813, Gloria Cleary wrote:
Spoiler:

Tayl0r?

They are very clearly never buddies here and if you sr Tayl0r than shouldn’t you be tr or at least tl Pooky? All of those posts plus his posts on Titus and others. He is coming across like extremely frustrated town who has a solve that no one is listening to - one that you clearly seem to agree with btw. He was willing to die to take out his srs. He has been extremely straightforward about his position. Why does scum!Pooky rail about “scum”!Tayl0r for pages. How does that further any kind of scum agenda?
Precisely to make no one think he is scum with Tayl0r Swift.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4815 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by Adorable »

@Fidget I'm not liking your approach in this game towards me. I noticed that every single post I have made on this round, you comment about my posts but you don't even interact with me. Out of all the players in this game, I have interacted with Noraa the most and of course I would interact more with a player I scum read since it can help me better if I am going in the right direction or not.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #4816 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:10 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 4815, Adorable wrote:@Fidget I'm not liking your approach in this game towards me. I noticed that every single post I have made on this round, you comment about my posts but you don't even interact with me. Out of all the players in this game, I have interacted with Noraa the most and of course I would interact more with a player I scum read since it can help me better if I am going in the right direction or not.
Wow its not like you basically only comment on my posts and people that even sus u the tiniest bit. You "interact more"? More like you "only interact with"
I'm ignoring all your reads from now on unless you can justify them in a good way.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #4817 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by Noraa »

Also this entire GloriavFred is really long. Summarize or I skim or I get lazy and just dont read it at all <.<
depends on the lazy meter tomorrow.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4818 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:05 pm

Post by Hectic »

Votecount 2.5
(FINAL)

[9] Fredrick A Campbell:
Bell, MUSHSHAGANA, Flea The Magician, PookyTheMagicalBear, UNOwen, MURDERCAT, Titus, shellyc, Fidget
[1] Noraa:
Adorable
[1] Tayl0r Swift:
Fredrick A Campbell
[1] Fidget:
Tayl0r Swift
[1] Adorable:
Theta Alpine
[1] PookyTheMagicalBear:
Noraa

[3] Not Voting:
Lady Lambdadelta, DrippingGoofball, Gloria Cleary

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to curse someone with the scroll. If there is no majority by the deadline, the mafia will choose who to curse.

The cursing deadline is in (expired on 2020-11-06 21:29:24).

Joint moderator ISO.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4819 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:05 pm

Post by Hectic »

Fredrick A Campbell
is the
scroll bearer!

They now have 2 days to pick a player they'd like to pass the scroll to, using a VOTE:

I'll allow placeholder votes using the HURT: tags in the event the player is afraid they'll forget to pass it on. The person it's passed to will simply default to the placeholder they've put down earlier.
If no placeholder vote was used, I'll pick the last living/non-cursed player the scroll bearer has voted in the game to receive the scroll.
If the above is not applicable, I'll allow mafia to pick.

Timer: (expired on 2020-11-07 04:04:49)
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4820 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:09 pm

Post by Hectic »

Hectic sauntered into his cubicle. He'd just had his lunch break at McMafia, feasting on an OMGUS stew and a RVS milkshake. He was pleasantly satisfied, and ready to resume work.

He sunk into his chair, skimming over the activity in his game while he'd been gone. He frowned and stopped scrolling as he came across a familiar looking post.

It read; "Hectic sauntered into his cubicle. He'd just had his lunch break at McMafia, feasting on an OMGUS stew and a RVS milkshake-"

Hang on a minute, was a flavour post being written about Hectic in real-time? This didn't make any sense.

As Hectic reeled in confusion at the realisation of this, he saw the words "Hang on a minute, was someone writing a flavour post..." edited into the post.

This was not right. This was very wrong. He needed to call Isis immediately and demand to know what was going on.

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4821 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:16 pm

Post by Bell »

Aight, were you scum Fred?
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: IT/ITS
Location: Everett-Wheeler Branch Q-5992-CLF3, Third Mouth of the Worm

Post Post #4822 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:00 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

I want to pay really close attention to these flips and I want scroll-holders to hit their favorite targets, NOT who town likes. We tried this "work with the scrollbearer" shit before and it went wrong, there's a good chance of going 0 for 3 /again/ if we let the rest of the town influence this shit I think.

I'd say who I want to see Fred hit, but I want to minimize my influence here. Also, uh, I think Fred's scum anyway, so.
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: IT/ITS
Location: Everett-Wheeler Branch Q-5992-CLF3, Third Mouth of the Worm

Post Post #4823 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:06 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

Also, to explain why I think town is a bad influence here: I think the scum are hiding in our townblocs. If we try and aim for consensus, I think we hit middle-of-the-road or lurker green every time, except PROBABLY this one. The quick stall on this wagon makes me think it's the opening into the scumteam, I've explained that whole line of reasoning before. Consider that it's noteworthy that momentum returned to the wagon not too long after that argument, too. I think it's a bus to dodge the bullet I was tapping on. Too bad -- we can just discard anyone who changed their mind on Fred late and hunt for derailers in the front half of the wagon.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4824 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:11 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4814, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 4813, Gloria Cleary wrote:
Spoiler:

Tayl0r?

Precisely to make no one think he is scum with Tayl0r Swift.
I think you’re wrong. I don’t think this is scum theatre any more than I think LLD/Noraa was. Imo, actual scum distancing looks very different. It’s kind’ve hard to explain but you need to know what to look for. It generally looks faked and like scum theatre and Pooky didn’t start pushing Tayl0r until she started what appeared to him as her WK Noraa. In contrast, scum theatre more often than not usually happens in a context that generally doesn’t make logical or contextual sense.