Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:26 am

Post by Uncrowned »

I feel like the not wanting to vote out PRs thing is kinda NAI? its LAMISTy and can come from either alignment imo

Their casing on Hoopla does look decent but I do have an issue with it - it's mainly based around game theory and the draft. They've done nothing to progress that read since making it based on Hoopla's play outside of the whole 4s thing that was all talked about during the beginning of the game. I feel like she's posted enough to where, if you were STILL scumreading her (which I assume TGP does considering they voted her now on D2?) you'd think there'd be more substance to it by now.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:26 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1744, Menalque wrote:[Dunn] is quite possibly scum, who knows that a kill on me failed
I think this is a good theory iff scum know what happened to the doctor/roleblocker (either they got it, or they were informed about it not being given).
Shame on a martyr claiming friends
From either perspective of &
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:27 am

Post by Uncrowned »

Speaking of it's kind of similar to JV's stance on you I suppose, in terms of how they've stayed consistent with you being a SR without much elaboration outside of the initial reasoning, which I believe Lilith brought up not too long ago.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:27 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1750, Infinity 324 wrote:The soft was pretty obvious, what I'm wondering is how he knew it was a JK/rb. I thought it was cop tbh
On second thought, maybe we should stop this train of thought right about now
Shame on a martyr claiming friends
From either perspective of &
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:28 am

Post by Uncrowned »

The above two are @Peta btw i should've clarified
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:33 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1782, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1770, Menalque wrote:where do you think I'm doing this? I am uncomfortable with you SRing me and that you entered the day pushing me, and with the fact that you've been linked (imo) with infinity

I'm still trying to treat you in good faith and work with you as much as possible, but I don't think it's reasonable to expect me to be 100% comfortable with you when I wouldn't necessarily expect you to have been SRing me to the point that I was the main person you wanted dead D2 and this is me trying to reconcile that
Well i guess for me like i ... 1 just dont understand where the scumread on me is coming from, or 2 why you think i'm linked to infinity so strongly, so it almost feels like you keep bringing up these scumreads/associatives that dont make sense to me out like thin air, and i dont know why you're thinking them

3 I dont think ut's super accurate to say that i wanted you dead day2

I started off voting you cuz i didnt like the dgb vote, and wanted to use that to sort you better. That early vote wasnt really intending to lead all the way to an elim, at least not just then without more sorting

I kinda clearly got spooked when your wagon got that high and you startes posting in a way that i think is +town for you

And when lilitj announced a semi-guilty i got back on, yes, but the more i think of it neither of yours' play matches what i expect there. Like lilith i still dont townread, and i'm not sold on you!scum, and i think your posting this morning is +town

I hope that explains my thought process ^
4 Can we both just like take a step back and try to sort each other again in earnest? Cuz if ur town i dont want to vote you out, and want to work with you
(1) I was, and still am, bothered by your assertion that my approach to DGB/infinity yesterday is/was scum!indicative for me. You know me as a player, you have, I think, one of the highest rates of games played with me of all users (along with like, ducky, icon, datisi etc) and particularly you've played against my scumgame more than once. I would expect you to know that I am as both alignments, but especially as scum, very self-aware (to the point I get SR for it as town on a semi-regular basis). Therefore, I'd expect you to know that I would know that moving off infinity onto DGB isn't like a "good look" for me when it comes to surface-level optics. Moving from one town (A) -> a different town (B) when you've been expressing a strong SR on (A) and talking about (B) being a compromise won't win you a lot of friends.

But scum!me would be aware of that, and as there was no pressing need for scum!me to eliminate DGB there, there was no reason for scum!me to look bad (even if only when it comes to surface-level optics, because I think the argument I'm making here is quite sound) when I could have been looking good by sticking to me infinity!scum read. It also would have set me up to push infinity easily today if I were scum.

If you were arguing that I could be scum who moved off to make the argument I'm making in the above paragraph (i.e. mena doing something that looks bad for him as scum isn't really clearing and he did vote to elim town in the end) that would be an argument I can see from town!you. What I'm really having issue with is that you think scum!me chooses to look bad at an optical level to arbitrarily eliminate one town over a different town.

Especially when we've explicitly talked about how we both plan, from D1, what the route to the win is and you know I'm very calculated in that way as scum. Why do something that hurts me for no gain? I don't get why you think scum!me would do that.

(2) I don't think you're linked "so strongly" although I talked about it a fair amount on D1 so I see why you had that impression. I think there is maybe some sort of relation between the two of you, but at this point I'm not sure what. Yesterday, I was thinking it was you covering for a buddy. Today, I'm thinking it may have been you white knighting for cred. I'm not sure. I think there's something there in you kind of providing some cover for him when other people brought him up, but I'm not sure exactly what that implies for your alignment. I'd just like it considered if/when I die.

(3) It sure felt like it, seeing as you entered voting for me, and then encouraged voting for me, and now I've been sitting at G-1 for a while with the only CW sort of starting to take off now. I'm aware of the unvotes. But like I said I'm also a little concerned that scum!you may have decided that if I was speedwagoned to death that you didn't want me to die pointing the finger at you. Which would mean that you're moving off me to now to damage control of our relationship in the bounds of this game/possibly to justify eliminating elsewhere today to bring me along later as GYLO bait or something.

(4) I would also like this, but as mentioned I have some reservations about your play (related to the reason you gave for SRing me, and what I think scum!you might do if you knew that someone was about to die while loudly calling you scum), and that's not something I can automatically quash or forget about. I will try to do my best to work with you, but I don't want to set town up to fail by incorrectly TRing you just because you backed off me a little and asked to work with me only for you to then flip on me later/NK me after I TR you and then use my (presumably in that circumstance incorrect) TRs to push misguillos on my PoE until you get to a win.
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:35 am

Post by Menalque »

anyone know what TGP is at?
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:37 am

Post by Uncrowned »

PP, myself and Skitter atm I believe?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:38 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1824, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1818, Menalque wrote:oh, we mean different things by "anti-spew"
I guess. I thought mine was the established definition: you're a lost cause, so shut up so you don't give anything else away.

What did you mean?
I guess maybe I should say counter-spew or something

I mean talking a lot to intentionally create bad associatives/associatives with people who aren't my partners that my actual partners can then exploit after my flip
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:39 am

Post by Menalque »

VOTE: TGP
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:42 am

Post by Uncrowned »

Are you just sheeping or did you come to your own conclusion on the slot? You've seemed 50/50 on TGP for most of the game
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:45 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

My definition of an anti-spew is based on what I define what a spew is. Spew is what a scum does that outs their partner/s. Anti-spew is abusing that to try and out townies and make them seem that they're being spewed as their buddies.
Tactical Lurker
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:46 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Anyway I am going to attempt sleep again
Tactical Lurker
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:48 am

Post by skitter30 »

My mind is almost going to - lilith is lying about who she jk'd. I know that doesnt make super much sense but i'm having trouble synthesizing her result with my reads

Mena i appreciate you responding, gonna read it closer/answer it later / might take till after work today
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:51 am

Post by Uncrowned »

Friendly reminder to please not lolhammer mena he is still L1 I think
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:57 am

Post by Uncrowned »

What motivation does Lilith have to lie there?

If Mena flips green do we not just end up suspecting her?

As I'm typing this I realize it's not that simple but it's a risky play nonetheless
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:58 am

Post by Uncrowned »

And what do you mean about it not synthesizing?
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:59 am

Post by Uncrowned »

S_S I'd appreciate your thoughts on my TGP read
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:08 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1835, Uncrowned wrote:Are you just sheeping or did you come to your own conclusion on the slot? You've seemed 50/50 on TGP for most of the game
I am mostly sheeping

I know that I'm not a wagon on scum, TGP could well be, seems different at a glance from when I played with him before, and my top TR just gave me a (fairly) compelling set of reasons for him being scum
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:10 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1838, skitter30 wrote:Mena i appreciate you responding, gonna read it closer/answer it later / might take till after work today
that's cool, no rush
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:10 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1841, Uncrowned wrote:And what do you mean about it not synthesizing?
I assume this is the same thing that JV was getting at: why do scum try to NK me? who would have to be in that scumteam for them to target me?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:12 am

Post by Menalque »

I wonder if it's (TGP, peta, lili/dunn)
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:12 am

Post by Menalque »

idk what role infinity is playing in all this if that's the case tho
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:14 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1822, Something_Smart wrote:I feel like the choice is only between killing Menalque today and killing Menalque in a few days.
I mean, it doesn't have to be this way if y'all choose not for it to be
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:15 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1840, Uncrowned wrote:What motivation does Lilith have to lie there?

If Mena flips green do we not just end up suspecting her?

As I'm typing this I realize it's not that simple but it's a risky play nonetheless
Idk

I'm basically i dont townread lilith
I dont scumread mena
Her result matches up on neither side (wrt the credibility of the persok giving it, and scumminess of the person being guiltied)
I cant explain the motivation but like it'a not completely adding up for me
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx