Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5675 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:13 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4844, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:
In post 4838, Titus wrote:
In post 4835, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Reminder that Shelly tried to start /two/ counterwagons. One was just as Fred was getting started, the other was at the stall point of the wagon.
What stops Shelly and Taylor from being wrong town though?
Nothing stops it. I've already been wrong once this game (Hopkirk -- I was fairly sure Toog was town but was feeling time pressure, and I needed to dig into Vax before I had an opinion, then that became irrelevant). No one is immune to being wrong, or we could pick that person to do all the science for the rest of us.

I would have thought that was self-evident, though, so I didn't say it. Also, what's the point? Confidence lets me get ahead of the game on a red flip, and honestly if we don't hit scum this pass I think we're in for a long, grueling, miserable late game loss anyway, so confidence also keeps my interest alive.

I do think that scum is in the townblocs and sitting pretty, though. I think Fred's wagon stalled and they had over-distanced from each other too hard to create a useful narrative for building a counterwagon in time. Hence being in the townblocs -- we have a lot of prominent players who don't like each other but get a ton of townreads from the outside. Lurkers could naked-vote a different wagon, or Adorable could do another pass at Noraa though I think that ship has sailed -- oh wait, Adorable DID do that, so sure, Adorable can be scum, whatever.

But this doesn't account well for many -- you have to presume most of the scum is in lurkslots (which makes yesterday look like a freak coincidence where we precisely miss the few scum in the category) or that most of the scum is in consensus scumreads (which is weird since it's mostly consensus town slots getting those out of trouble, e.g. me with Noraa) or that the scum has at least some presence in townblocs. Which means that our townreads are going to be covering for 2-4 scum.

IF I am right about that, we need to rely on scrolled town shooting from the hip and taking no direction in the process, because scum is inside the town decision loop and building our consensus for us. If we let town help direct scroll-passes, scum that has near-universal townreads gets to control where it lands, and we never hit two scum in a day.

It also means we need to start doing serious VCA, and paying close attention to the context of that VCA. Some examples, right?

Shelly looks awful here if Fred flips red, not because of her position in the vote-counts, but because she jumped on, off, back on, back off of the wagon (and I don't recall her getting back on at the end) and kept trying to get attention spotlighting her when she hopped off.

Adorable looks sorta bad here if Fred's red, because of the eleventh hour Noraa push long after everyone else has sort of ruled Noraa out (though I'm reconsidering for the reasons I'm going into here).
I and Bell (but more me) look pretty bad in a world where Fred flips green, because we were the /primary drivers/ of this wagon, especially me. I think this is less useful for overall sorting, because I do believe my reasons for the scumread were damned good, and it's the ...what, second time Bell has shown animation about a wagon? Maybe even first. Also the first day's scroll hits show that town can't find town very well here, which does also diminish the degree to which we look bad. Or I'm biased and will be eliminated afterwards, but as I said: confidence, etc.!
Okay Mush I see your point, counterpoint might be what happens if she flips green? Why couldn’t Fred be afraid of a Shelley town flip? Think about this. Noraa and Theta flips are optimal for scum because they provide no info and that’s exactly what we got with a Theta flip. Don’t you want Shelley because she’s good info right? I would have much preferred her to Theta for that reason.

So, what does Shelly red flip tell us and then also ask yourself what Shelley green flip also tells you and think of what info. scum!Fred wanted to keep hidden.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5676 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:16 am

Post by Bell »

Taylor swift or Shelly. Choose.

Gloria give me a scum read with reasons and stop jumping to all these assumptions and conclusions.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5677 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:17 am

Post by Bell »

In post 5649, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 514, shellyc wrote:hmmmmmm

ok mush is town
mush LLD taylor pooky are
locktown
Another towntell.

Scum generally don’t like to use that word.
Plus, of that list we have one deadtown and two blatantly obvious living ones. Again, why does scum!Shelley do this?

No.
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: IT/ITS
Location: Everett-Wheeler Branch Q-5992-CLF3, Third Mouth of the Worm

Post Post #5678 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:19 am

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

Gloria Cleary wrote: Okay Mush I see your point, counterpoint might be what happens if she flips green? Why couldn’t Fred be afraid of a Shelley town flip? Think about this. Noraa and Theta flips are optimal for scum because they provide no info and that’s exactly what we got with a Theta flip. Don’t you want Shelley because she’s good info right? I would have much preferred her to Theta for that reason.

So, what does Shelly red flip tell us and then also ask yourself what Shelley green flip also tells you and think of what info. scum!Fred wanted to keep hidden.
Oh look, another thing I literally called over a day ago!
In post 5390, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Fred did not interact with Theta, or if there was interaction it was so minimal it was basically meaningless. I did check. This isn't too impressive: Fred avoided the vast majority of the player list like the plague, even when some of them were trying to get his attention.

Still think Theta smells like scum. But I think scum has a higher chance of living in Shelly/Tayl0r/Fidget and want to crush those slots in just about that order first. The last one I don't even have hints on, but those three can go down in order until we hit green.

Way I see it:
Fidget's the only slot implicated by red Fred where we don't get a hint of where to look next if we hit green. So let them be last.
Shelly is so highly scummy with red Fred that this isn't worth considering too highly, but who's been pushing Shelly hardest all game long, just in case? Off the top of my head, it would appear to be UNOwen. (However, I have Thoughts about UNOwen and I want to hold them for later.)
Tayl0r green implicates Pooky pretty well, I can't see any world where that matchup is TvT.

"Hit the scummiest" implies Shelly first.
Tayl0r gives us good solid direction if green, so Tayl0r second is a good move.
Fidget's our wildcard, but still looks a bit worse off of red Fred, in part due to ugly associatives with Shelly -- Shelly and Fidget have been mostly living on each other's vanity wagons all game long, with rare jumps off. Also, with Fidget lolhammering Fred (to be fair, I didn't realize where the votecount was myself, I'll give this a pass) after restraining herself on Toog and otherwise staying on a momentum-free Shelly wagon, there's a slight implication of inherent knowledge being abused to catch towncred.

Theta /looks scummy/ but has no meaningful associatives, which I feel are way stronger for identifying scum. So I'd save Theta for later.
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5679 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:20 am

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

Gloria can be scum. This stinks of flail.
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5680 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:22 am

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

Want to point out that I also called that we'd find scum in the townblocs. Look at that, Gloria was in my townbloc.

I feel like I go down today, and that makes me smile.

Back to work!
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5681 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:23 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

I don't think Gloria is scum
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5682 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 5676, Bell wrote:Taylor swift or Shelly. Choose.

Gloria give me a scum read with reasons and stop jumping to all these assumptions and conclusions.
I’m trying to figure out what Fred was thinking here and you know I’m right about why he scrolled LLD.

So if Mush is right, then Fred either wanted to save Shelley or who her town flip would make most obviously scum. So, I’m going to do what I asked Mush and look up what associatives Shelley either alignment flip, then give you my answer, because Fred definitely did not want that revealed.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5683 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:25 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

i am ok sheeping mush

ill reread her case on shelly when i have time

would like more people to say actual things tho.
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5684 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:28 am

Post by Fidget »

@Gloria, Shelly isn't clear for locktowning somebody at whatever random point in the game, that sounds very much playstyle over something town indicative. Or am I missing something?

The simplest answer for LLD being chosen is that every other option will end the day in S>T>S and Fred did not want that. I seriously doubt he was so scared of shelly's townflip fucking over his partners that he felt he couldn't kill the best targets. Like Taylor/me are already dead ppl walking for a scumteam where shelly's town. Just get the S>T>T at that point and hope town misses whoever is scum in taylor/fidget in that case.

VOTE: Shelly

LET'S DO THIS.

Very surprised UNOwen is the counterwagon.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5685 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:29 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 5678, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:
Gloria Cleary wrote: Okay Mush I see your point, counterpoint might be what happens if she flips green? Why couldn’t Fred be afraid of a Shelley town flip? Think about this. Noraa and Theta flips are optimal for scum because they provide no info and that’s exactly what we got with a Theta flip. Don’t you want Shelley because she’s good info right? I would have much preferred her to Theta for that reason.

Oh look, another thing I literally called over a day ago!
In post 5390, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Fred did not interact with Theta, or if there was interaction it was so minimal it was basically meaningless. I did check. This isn't too impressive: Fred avoided the vast majority of the player list like the plague, even when some of them were trying to get his attention.

Still think Theta smells like scum. But I think scum has a higher chance of living in Shelly/Tayl0r/Fidget and want to crush those slots in just about that order first. The last one I don't even have hints on, but those three can go down in order until we hit green.

Way I see it:
Fidget's the only slot implicated by red Fred where we don't get a hint of where to look next if we hit green. So let them be last.
Shelly is so highly scummy with red Fred that this isn't worth considering too highly, but who's been pushing Shelly hardest all game long, just in case? Off the top of my head, it would appear to be UNOwen. (However, I have Thoughts about UNOwen and I want to hold them for later.)
Tayl0r green implicates Pooky pretty well, I can't see any world where that matchup is TvT.

"Hit the scummiest" implies Shelly first.
Tayl0r gives us good solid direction if green, so Tayl0r second is a good move.
Fidget's our wildcard, but still looks a bit worse off of red Fred, in part due to ugly associatives with Shelly -- Shelly and Fidget have been mostly living on each other's vanity wagons all game long, with rare jumps off. Also, with Fidget lolhammering Fred (to be fair, I didn't realize where the votecount was myself, I'll give this a pass) after restraining herself on Toog and otherwise staying on a momentum-free Shelly wagon, there's a slight implication of inherent knowledge being abused to catch towncred.

Theta /looks scummy/ but has no meaningful associatives, which I feel are way stronger for identifying scum. So I'd save Theta for later.
But what about the town part of it? What would a Shelley town flip tell you? We can both agree that is a high info slot either way. So I agree with you that Fred didn’t want Shelley scrolled but that doesn’t dispute what I said about why he scrolled LLD over you.
He wanted a low info slot flipped
. This is why Noraa and Theta were optimal flips.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #5686 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:30 am

Post by Titus »

I'll be back after work.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5687 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:40 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 5684, Fidget wrote:@Gloria, Shelly isn't clear for locktowning somebody at whatever random point in the game, that sounds very much playstyle over something town indicative. Or am I missing something?

The simplest answer for LLD being chosen is that every other option will end the day in S>T>S and Fred did not want that. I seriously doubt he was so scared of shelly's townflip fucking over his partners that he felt he couldn't kill the best targets. Like Taylor/me are already dead ppl walking for a scumteam where shelly's town. Just get the S>T>T at that point and hope town misses whoever is scum in taylor/fidget in that case.

LET'S DO THIS.

Okay, I think Tayl0r’s too obvious based off of Fred/Tayl0r interactions, it’s probably wifom but he probably was hoping we’d yeet Tayl0r, maybe?

The only question I have is why he switched from Adorable to LLD. Is Fidget a buddy or just wifom? We know that LLD wasn’t likely to shoot there, so Fred didn’t want Fidget flipped either.

So, since Shelley is sr Fidget/UNOwen/Tayl0r, I’d say scum in one of those three most likely, outside chance of Flea but probably Fred wasn’t very worried about Flea.

Okay, I guess she is the highest info flip. I don’t know her meta.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5688 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 5687, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 5684, Fidget wrote:@Gloria, Shelly isn't clear for locktowning somebody at whatever random point in the game, that sounds very much playstyle over something town indicative. Or am I missing something?

LET'S DO THIS.

Okay, I think Tayl0r’s too obvious based off of Fred/Tayl0r interactions, it’s probably wifom but he probably was hoping we’d yeet Tayl0r, maybe?

The only question I have is why he switched from Adorable to LLD. Is Fidget a buddy or just wifom? We know that LLD wasn’t likely to shoot there, so Fred didn’t want Fidget flipped either.

So, since Shelley is sr Fidget/UNOwen/Tayl0r, I’d say scum in one of those three most likely, outside chance of Flea but probably Fred wasn’t very worried about Flea.

If she’s town, I mean.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5689 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 5679, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Gloria can be scum. This stinks of flail.
You clearly have no idea how I play scum. :lol:
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5690 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

LET'S DO THIS.

You confidently voting Shelley might mean I’m wrong on why Fred didn’t want you flipped.

VOTE: Shelley

Shelly red flip would likely spew you and Owno as town.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #5691 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:56 am

Post by Noraa »

Im her I'm here I'm here! Can I hammer? I haven't gotten to hammer anyone in a long time and I'm itching to hammer. Wait wait lemme see the vc. I RESERVE THE HAMMER. IF ANYONE STEALS IT I WILL BE AGRY
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5692 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:57 am

isnt it better to give shelly extra time to work out who she wants to scroll in case she is town?
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5693 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:58 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

please don't hammer yet that was way too fast
GTKAMURDERCAT

Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5694 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 5687, Gloria Cleary wrote:Okay, I think Tayl0r’s too obvious based off of Fred/Tayl0r interactions, it’s probably wifom but he probably was hoping we’d yeet Tayl0r, maybe?

Why, why, why does everyone think Fred was originally going to kill Adorbs? WHY would he do that? He hurt Adorbs as a response to a post of mine calling Adorbs scummy. It makes no sense for him to actually kill her over the plethora of locktown we have. I interpreted as him keeping up the act that he's a townie as long as he could. It made me pause solving the game with Fred as scum for a moment, so I guess that's better than claiming scum immediately.

pedit: UNVOTE:
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #5695 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Noraa »

I won't but I'm reserving the hammer. If anyone dares to steal it, I will have a talkie with them postgame.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5696 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:00 pm

noraa why are you so sure shelly is scum?
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5697 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 5680, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Want to point out that I also called that we'd find scum in the townblocs. Look at that, Gloria was in my townbloc.

I feel like I go down today, and that makes me smile.

Back to work!
You won’t be smiling after my flip if that’s what you’re planning but if you’re right about Shelley being scum here, do you not realize this is exactly what she’d do in that case?

If you’re right then she very likely will give it to you, knowing you will give it to me. That’s exactly why Fred gave the scroll to LLD. At the very least, don’t make it that blatantly obvious that you plan to kill me ffs! :roll:
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5698 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

Spoiler: D1
In post 50, Nero Cain wrote:
Votecount 1.1

[4] PookyTheMagicalBear:
Isis
, Fidget,
Zdenek
Hopkirk

[1] Tayl0r Swift:
shellyc
[1] shellyc:
VaultDweller
[1]
Bell
:
Lapsa

[13] Not Voting:
PookyTheMagicalBear, Tayl0r Swift, Gloria Cleary,
Toogeloo
Theta Alpine
Bell
MURDERCAT
, UNOwen,
MUSHSHAGANA
, Flea The Magician, Adorable,
Lady Lambdadelta
Noraa
In post 258, Hectic wrote:
Votecount 1.2

[4] PookyTheMagicalBear:
Isis
, Fidget,
Zdenek
Toogeloo

[4]
Noraa
:
UNOwen,
Lady Lambdadelta
Hopkirk
MURDERCAT

[2] Tayl0r Swift:
shellyc, Tayl0r Swift
[2] shellyc:
VaultDweller,
Bell

[2]
Bell
:
Lapsa, Flea The Magician
[1] Adorable:
Noraa

[5] Not Voting:
PookyTheMagicalBear, Gloria Cleary,
MUSHSHAGANA
, Adorable,
Theta Alpine
In post 326, Nero Cain wrote:
Votecount 1.3

[8]
Noraa
:
UNOwen,
Lady Lambdadelta
Hopkirk
MURDERCAT
, PookyTheMagicalBear, Adorable, Flea The Magician,
Toogeloo

[2] Tayl0r Swift:
shellyc, Tayl0r Swift
[2] shellyc:
VaultDweller,
Bell

[1] PookyTheMagicalBear:
Isis

[1]
Bell
:
Lapsa
[1] Adorable:
Noraa

[5] Not Voting:
Gloria Cleary,
MUSHSHAGANA
Theta Alpine
, Fidget,
Zdenek
In post 357, Hectic wrote:
Votecount 1.4

[9]
Noraa
:
UNOwen,
Lady Lambdadelta
Hopkirk
MURDERCAT
, PookyTheMagicalBear, Adorable, Flea The Magician,
Toogeloo
, shellyc
[1] Tayl0r Swift:
Tayl0r Swift
[2] shellyc:
VaultDweller,
Bell

[1] PookyTheMagicalBear:
Isis

[1]
Bell
:
Lapsa
[1] Adorable:
Noraa

[5] Not Voting:
Gloria Cleary,
MUSHSHAGANA
Theta Alpine
, Fidget,
Zdenek
In post 1275, Hectic wrote:
Votecount 1.5

[5]
Noraa
:
UNOwen,
Hopkirk
, Adorable,
Toogeloo
MURDERCAT

[3]
Hopkirk
:
Lady Lambdadelta
, PookyTheMagicalBear,
Isis

[2] shellyc:
VaultDweller,
Bell

[2]
Bell
:
Lapsa, shellyc
[2] Tayl0r Swift:
Tayl0r Swift,
Theta Alpine

[1] Adorable:
Noraa

[5] Not Voting:
Gloria Cleary,
MUSHSHAGANA
, Fidget,
Zdenek
, Flea The Magician
In post 1414, Nero Cain wrote:
Votecount 1.6

[5]
Noraa
:
UNOwen,
Hopkirk
, Adorable,
Toogeloo
MURDERCAT

[3]
Hopkirk
:
Lady Lambdadelta
, PookyTheMagicalBear,
Vaxkiller

[2] shellyc:
VaultDweller,
Bell

[2]
Bell
:
Lapsa, shellyc
[1] Tayl0r Swift:
Theta Alpine

[1] Adorable:
Noraa

[1] PookyTheMagicalBear
Tayl0r Swift

[5] Not Voting:
Gloria Cleary,
MUSHSHAGANA
, Fidget,
Zdenek
, Flea The Magician
In post 1505, Hectic wrote:
Votecount 1.7

[5]
Noraa
:
UNOwen,
Hopkirk
, Adorable,
Toogeloo
MURDERCAT

[3] Adorable:
Noraa
Theta Alpine
Vaxkiller

[2]
Hopkirk
:
Lady Lambdadelta
, PookyTheMagicalBear
[2] shellyc:
VaultDweller,
Bell

[2]
Bell
:
Lapsa, shellyc
[1] PookyTheMagicalBear
Tayl0r Swift

[5] Not Voting:
Gloria Cleary,
MUSHSHAGANA
, Fidget,
Zdenek
, Flea The Magician
In post 1614, Hectic wrote:
Votecount 1.8

[7]
Noraa
:
UNOwen,
Hopkirk
, Adorable,
Toogeloo
MURDERCAT
, Lapsa, Titus
[3] Adorable:
Noraa
Theta Alpine
Vaxkiller

[1]
Hopkirk
:
Lady Lambdadelta

[1] shellyc:
Bell

[1]
Bell
:
shellyc
[1] PookyTheMagicalBear
Tayl0r Swift
[1] Tayl0r Swift
PookyTheMagicalBear

[5] Not Voting:
Gloria Cleary,
MUSHSHAGANA
, Fidget,
Zdenek
, Flea The Magician
In post 1653, Nero Cain wrote:
Votecount 1.9

[7]
Noraa
:
UNOwen,
Hopkirk
, Adorable,
Toogeloo
MURDERCAT
, Lapsa, Titus
[4] Adorable:
Noraa
Theta Alpine
Vaxkiller
, Fidget
[1]
Hopkirk
:
Lady Lambdadelta

[1] shellyc:
Bell

[1]
Bell
:
shellyc
[1] PookyTheMagicalBear
Tayl0r Swift
[1] Tayl0r Swift
PookyTheMagicalBear

[4] Not Voting:
Gloria Cleary,
MUSHSHAGANA
Zdenek
, Flea The Magician
In post 1750, Hectic wrote:
Votecount 1.10

[6]
Noraa
:
UNOwen,
Hopkirk
, Adorable,
Toogeloo
MURDERCAT
, Lapsa
[4] Adorable:
Noraa
Theta Alpine
Vaxkiller
, Fidget
[2] PookyTheMagicalBear
Tayl0r Swift, Titus
[1]
Hopkirk
:
Lady Lambdadelta

[1] shellyc:
Bell

[1]
Bell
:
shellyc
[1] Tayl0r Swift
PookyTheMagicalBear

[4] Not Voting:
Gloria Cleary,
MUSHSHAGANA
Zdenek
, Flea The Magician
In post 1928, Nero Cain wrote:
Votecount 1.11

[5]
Noraa
:
UNOwen,
Hopkirk
, Adorable,
Toogeloo
MURDERCAT
[3] Adorable:
Noraa
Theta Alpine
Vaxkiller

[2] PookyTheMagicalBear
Tayl0r Swift, Titus
[2] shellyc:
Bell
, Fidget
[1]
Hopkirk
:
Lady Lambdadelta

[1]
Bell
:
shellyc
[1] Tayl0r Swift:
PookyTheMagicalBear
[1]Lapsa:
Lapsa

[4] Not Voting:
Gloria Cleary,
MUSHSHAGANA
Zdenek
, Flea The Magician
In post 2025, Nero Cain wrote:
Votecount 1.12

[5]
Noraa
:
UNOwen,
Hopkirk
, Adorable,
MURDERCAT
Toogeloo

[2] Adorable:
Theta Alpine
Vaxkiller

[2] PookyTheMagicalBear
Tayl0r Swift, Titus
[2] shellyc:
Bell
, Fidget
[1]
Hopkirk
:
Lady Lambdadelta

[1]
Bell
:
shellyc
[1] Tayl0r Swift:
PookyTheMagicalBear
[1]Lapsa:
Lapsa

[5] Not Voting:
Gloria Cleary,
MUSHSHAGANA
Zdenek
, Flea The Magician,
Noraa
In post 2168, Nero Cain wrote:
Votecount 1.13

[5]
Noraa
:
UNOwen,
Hopkirk
, Adorable,
MURDERCAT
Toogeloo

[3] PookyTheMagicalBear
Tayl0r Swift, Titus, Gloria Cleary
[2] Adorable:
Theta Alpine
Vaxkiller

[2] shellyc:
Bell
, Fidget
[1]
Hopkirk
:
Lady Lambdadelta

[1]
Bell
:
shellyc
[1] Tayl0r Swift:
PookyTheMagicalBear
[1]Lapsa:
Lapsa

[5] Not Voting:
MUSHSHAGANA
Zdenek
, Flea The Magician,
Noraa
In post 2275, Nero Cain wrote:
Votecount 1.14

[5]
Noraa
:
UNOwen,
Hopkirk
, Adorable,
MURDERCAT
Toogeloo

[3] PookyTheMagicalBear
Tayl0r Swift, Titus, Gloria Cleary
[2] Adorable:
Theta Alpine
Vaxkiller

[2] shellyc:
Bell
, Fidget
[1]
Hopkirk
:
Lady Lambdadelta

[1]
Bell
:
shellyc
[1] Tayl0r Swift:
PookyTheMagicalBear
[1]Lapsa:
Lapsa

[4] Not Voting:
MUSHSHAGANA
Zdenek
, Flea The Magician,
Noraa
In post 2376, Nero Cain wrote:
Votecount 1.15

[4]
Noraa
:
UNOwen,
Hopkirk
, Adorable,
Toogeloo

[4] PookyTheMagicalBear
Tayl0r Swift, Titus, Gloria Cleary,
MURDERCAT

[2] Adorable:
Theta Alpine
Vaxkiller

[2] shellyc:
Bell
, Fidget
[1]
Hopkirk
:
Lady Lambdadelta

[1]
Bell
:
shellyc
[1] Tayl0r Swift:
PookyTheMagicalBear
[1]Lapsa:
Lapsa

[4] Not Voting:
MUSHSHAGANA
Zdenek
, Flea The Magician,
Noraa
In post 2627, Nero Cain wrote:
Votecount 1.16

[6]
Toogeloo
:
Hopkirk
, shellyc,
MURDERCAT
, Titus,
Toogeloo
Theta Alpine

[2]
Bell
:
Tayl0r Swift,
Vaxkiller

[2]
Noraa
:
UNOwen, Adorable
[2] Tayl0r Swift:
PookyTheMagicalBear,
Bell

[2] shellyc:
Fidget, Flea The Magician
[1] PookyTheMagicalBear
Gloria Cleary
[1] Adorable:
Lapsa
[1]
Hopkirk
:
Lady Lambdadelta

[3] Not Voting:
MUSHSHAGANA
Zdenek
Noraa
In post 2650, Hectic wrote:
Votecount 1.17

[6]
Toogeloo
:
Hopkirk
, shellyc,
MURDERCAT
, Titus,
Toogeloo
Theta Alpine

[2]
Bell
:
Tayl0r Swift,
Vaxkiller

[2]
Noraa
:
UNOwen, Adorable
[2] Tayl0r Swift:
PookyTheMagicalBear,
Bell

[2] shellyc:
[1] PookyTheMagicalBear
Gloria Cleary
[1] Adorable:
Lapsa
[1]
Hopkirk
:
Lady Lambdadelta

[3] Not Voting:
MUSHSHAGANA
Zdenek
Noraa
In post 2759, Hectic wrote:
Votecount 1.18

[9]
Toogeloo
:
Hopkirk
, shellyc,
MURDERCAT
, Titus,
Toogeloo
Theta Alpine
MUSHSHAGANA
Lady Lambdadelta
Noraa

[2]
Bell
:
Tayl0r Swift,
Vaxkiller

[2] Tayl0r Swift:
PookyTheMagicalBear,
Bell

[2] shellyc:
[1]
Noraa
:
Adorable
[1] PookyTheMagicalBear
Gloria Cleary
[1] Adorable:
Lapsa
[1] Lapsa:
UNOwen

[1] Not Voting:
Zdenek
In post 2978, Nero Cain wrote:
Votecount 1.19

[8]
Toogeloo
:
Hopkirk
MURDERCAT
, Titus,
Toogeloo
Theta Alpine
MUSHSHAGANA
Lady Lambdadelta
Noraa

[3] Tayl0r Swift:
PookyTheMagicalBear,
Bell
, shellyc
[2]
Bell
:
Tayl0r Swift,
Vaxkiller

[2] shellyc:
[1]
Noraa
:
Adorable
[1] PookyTheMagicalBear
Gloria Cleary
[1] Adorable:
Lapsa
[1] Lapsa:
UNOwen

[1] Not Voting:
Zdenek
In post 3274, Hectic wrote:
Votecount 1.20
(FINAL)

[11]
Toogeloo
:
Hopkirk
MURDERCAT
, Titus,
Toogeloo
Theta Alpine
MUSHSHAGANA
Lady Lambdadelta
Noraa
, UNOwen, shellyc,
Bell
HAMMER

[2] Tayl0r Swift:
PookyTheMagicalBear,
Bell

[2]
Bell
:
Tayl0r Swift,
Vaxkiller

[2] shellyc:
[1]
Noraa
:
Adorable
[1] PookyTheMagicalBear
Gloria Cleary
[1] Adorable:
Lapsa

[1] Not Voting:
Zdenek

Spoiler: D2
In post 4266, Hectic wrote:
Votecount 2.1

[5]
Fredrick A Campbell
:
Bell
MUSHSHAGANA
, PookyTheMagicalBear, shellyc, Flea The Magician
[2]
Noraa
:
Titus,
Fredrick A Campbell

[1] UNOwen:
Tayl0r Swift
[1] Adorable:
Theta Alpine

[1] Flea The Magician:
Noraa

[7] Not Voting:
Gloria Cleary,
MURDERCAT
, UNOwen, Adorable,
Lady Lambdadelta
, Lapsa, Fidget
In post 4386, Nero Cain wrote:
Votecount 2.2

[6]
Fredrick A Campbell
:
Bell
MUSHSHAGANA
, Flea The Magician, PookyTheMagicalBear, shellyc, Gloria Cleary
[2]
Noraa
:
Titus, Adorable
[1] Fidget:
Tayl0r Swift
[1] Adorable:
Theta Alpine

[1] shellyc:
Fidget
[1] Tayl0r Swift:
Fredrick A Campbell
[1] PookyTheMagicalBear:
Noraa

[4] Not Voting:
MURDERCAT
, UNOwen,
Lady Lambdadelta
, Lapsa
In post 4425, Hectic wrote:
Votecount 2.3

[6]
Fredrick A Campbell
:
Bell
MUSHSHAGANA
, Flea The Magician, PookyTheMagicalBear, shellyc, UNOwen
[2]
Noraa
:
Titus, Adorable
[1] Fidget:
Tayl0r Swift
[1] Adorable:
Theta Alpine

[1] shellyc:
Fidget
[1] Tayl0r Swift:
Fredrick A Campbell

[1] PookyTheMagicalBear:
Noraa

[4] Not Voting:
MURDERCAT
Lady Lambdadelta
, Lapsa, Gloria Cleary
In post 4526, Hectic wrote:
Votecount 2.4

[5]
Fredrick A Campbell
:
Bell
MUSHSHAGANA
, Flea The Magician, PookyTheMagicalBear, UNOwen
[2]
Noraa
:
Titus, Adorable
[2] Tayl0r Swift:
Fredrick A Campbell
, shellyc
[1] Fidget:
Tayl0r Swift
[1] Adorable:
Theta Alpine

[1] shellyc:
Fidget
[1] PookyTheMagicalBear:
Noraa

[4] Not Voting:
MURDERCAT
Lady Lambdadelta
, Lapsa, Gloria Cleary
In post 4818, Hectic wrote:
Votecount 2.5
(FINAL)

[9]
Fredrick A Campbell
:
Bell
MUSHSHAGANA
, Flea The Magician, PookyTheMagicalBear, UNOwen,
MURDERCAT
, Titus, shellyc, Fidget
HAMMER

[1]
Noraa
:
Adorable
[1] Tayl0r Swift:
Fredrick A Campbell

[1] Fidget:
Tayl0r Swift
[1] Adorable:
Theta Alpine

[1] PookyTheMagicalBear:
Noraa

[3] Not Voting:
Lady Lambdadelta
, DrippingGoofball, Gloria Cleary
GTKAMURDERCAT

Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5699 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Fidget »

If I were the one going first I'd be livid I wasn't given time to solve the game before getting the scroll (assuming town of course), even if I were being really scummy, so I'll wait.
Gloria Cleary wrote:You confidently voting Shelley might mean I’m wrong on why Fred didn’t want you flipped.

VOTE: Shelley

Shelly red flip would likely spew you and Owno as town.
I would think so but the consensus seems to be to remove shelly and I at once, as opposed to removing shelly and then me. I don't really care as long as shelly gets the scroll first because then we get a S>T>S opportunity. And shelly has a fun dilemma to deal with, too.