Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6225 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:22 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Spoiler:
In post 6203, Fidget wrote:
In post 6005, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 5994, Fidget wrote:
In post 5901, Gloria Cleary wrote:Shelley scumflip definitely points to Fidget as a likely buddy.
Why do people keep saying this? It's getting on my nerves. Next you're going to say scum!shelly implicates taylor or Flea by virtue of us being on her so long. I haven't actually found the reasoning for me being with shelly yet, but if it's anything like the Frederick-Fidget reasoning, I will probably hate it.

Anyway, I see shelly's been given the scroll. What happens next, shelly? C:
I think that’s kind of a reach. The Flea associatives aren’t as strong as yours. Tayl0r is still somewhat of a mystery to me. I think Titus’ theory about her and Shelley being linked I lean against. I think she actually was trying to switch it to Tayl0r.

AtE doesn’t really sway me much and I don’t find yours particularly convincing. I’m picking up more nervousness than outrage. Both you and Flea dismissed my theory but they seemed to be la lot less rattled, so if I’m wrong on one of you, it’s probably Flea.
I have no god damn clue what is implicating me with shelly and nothing you have said has helped me understand why.

I was a tad bit nervous shelly might have been town, in which case I played a big part in losing us the game, but other than that I'm gonna give you a big fat 'no' on that one. Maybe if my life were more important to my win I'd be outraged.. after all, the reasoning that Frederick hurting Adorable implicates me boggles my mind a little.
In post 6007, Gloria Cleary wrote:What do you mean wrt the Fred scrolls? How did he not intend to give it to Adorable? He placed a HURT tag on her and AFTER that she switched her scroll target from Noraa to you and then Fred switched it from Adorable to LLD. So, tell me then, what is your theory on why Fred switched his scroll target from Adorable to LLD?
Again.

Why. The. Fuck. Does. Fred. Give. The. Scroll. To. Adorable?

That is GAME LOSING. Notice how shelly here seems to have resigned to giving it to Mush. Our townbloc is massive. Adorable is not in that bloc. It also was fairly obvious that in a Fred/Fidget scumteam, Adorable has at least a 50% chance of giving it to me. Why would Fred EVER intend to give the scroll to Adorable?

You are buying that he was actually going to give it to her. WHY?

It is so clear to me that he was still putting on the act that he is a townie at that point. What would you do as scum? Vote someone and leave immediately? Maybe. He chose not to do that, though. He took my case on Adorable and was all like "I have received a case on Adorable blablabla so I'm voting there", then he ghosted a while, then he naked swapped to LLD, revealing his plan was to go after a townbloc player the whole time. If I had to guess, I would say that he wanted his mates' opinions on who the towniest players were that would be best to scroll, so he kept up the townie act just for a little while so he could talk to them without being super obvious about it.

There is absolutely no reason he would actually give it to Adorable. I don't understand. If I am scum with Fred because he wanted to protect me from Adorbs, why did he fucking give it to her in the first place? Why would he continue to target a "scummy" player rather than a "towny" one? Probably because he still wanted to do the townie dance for a little while longer.

Am I losing my fucking mind or am I correct is there no incentive for scum to actually shoot outside our massive townbloc, in which case he was never really going to scroll Adorbs, in which case I am completely irrelevant?

It is at this point I actually read your post and will now respond to the point you're making. I understand the idea of

Fred: "Imma kill Adorable"

Adorable: "Yeah soooo I prefer Fidget over Noraa now is that cool"

Fred: "Nope nope nope swiiiiitch"

But I see no merit in it because he was never actually going to scroll Adorable. And if that is true, it does not really matter who Adorable is targeting or what her reads were. Unless there is an actual reason to believe Fred was seriously going to give it her, then who cares? I get that this is probably obvious to me, who knows my alignment and therefore the theory just doesn't make sense at all, so I'm probably being unfair.

Maybe there is a world where scum!Fred for some reason wants to keep pretending to be town, even if it means risking me getting shot (Adorable did not just suspect Noraa, mind you..). But if that world exists, then that also means Fred was willing to risk me being shot at first, but when the risk increased, he pussied out for some reason and swapped it off Adorbs. It (obviously to me) makes way less sense than he simply was never going to scroll there. It tricked me into thinking he was town up until he swapped. And then he swapped to someone who actually made sense for scum to kill, aka the towniest player who probably wasn't going to kill shelly which is a trait that was common to just about every other towny player.

You are dancing around this and completely misrepping my case.

My case is not: he was planning to give the scroll to Adorable AFTER she switched her scroll target from Noraa to you. You contining to misrepresent what I’m saying is extremely telling.

What I actually did say, is he was planning to give it to Adorable BEFORE she switched her scroll target from Noraa to you because obviously Fred is fine with Noraa dying.

But once she got the scroll, she then decided to switch it you and it was then and ONLY then did he switch his scroll target from Adorable to LDD.

Whoever gets the scroll, please shoot this. Please and thank you.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6226 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:26 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 6214, shellyc wrote:
In post 6213, shellyc wrote:murder/mush/bell/noraa
murder: murderer = scum, there's no way someone that kills cant be scum!
mush: wallposter = scum, works a charm
bell: funeral bells = scum, bells also indicate danger, scum are dangerous
noraa: the one and only scum-rolling expert
:lol:

I’ll be sad to see Shelley die irrespective of alignment.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6227 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:30 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 6205, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:I'm headed to sleep. I sure hope scum makes this mistake, because lord knows they're going 1-for-2 this dayphase, easily.

Titus, I want your immediate no-brains-involved gut reactions on the following slots:
Flea
Pooky
Adorable
Fidget

Gloria, MURDERCAT, Noraa, I want your reactions on them too --
BUT, only after Titus has posted

Bell, I want specifically your thoughts on Adorable, Tayl0r, DGF. Give it as much or as little thought as you have to offer at the time: I trust your brain to reach good conclusions, I trust the others' guts to reach good conclusions.

I'm going to do what I do regardless, and I don't give a fuck what anyone I didn't ask has to say on the matter of those slots.
In post 6223, Titus wrote:
In post 6202, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I think she applied to be my defense lawyer at some point
That's my job.
@Titus can you please answer this so that I can give my thoughts. Thanks.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #6228 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6205, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Flea
Pooky
Adorable
Fidget
Flea Town
Pooky Lean town due to Taylor interactions
Adorable Lean scum due to being Noraa’s counterwagon
Fidget Who the fuck knows
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6229 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6227, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 6205, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:I'm headed to sleep. I sure hope scum makes this mistake, because lord knows they're going 1-for-2 this dayphase, easily.

Titus, I want your immediate no-brains-involved gut reactions on the following slots:
Flea
Pooky
Adorable
Fidget

Gloria, MURDERCAT, Noraa, I want your reactions on them too --
BUT, only after Titus has posted

Bell, I want specifically your thoughts on Adorable, Tayl0r, DGF. Give it as much or as little thought as you have to offer at the time: I trust your brain to reach good conclusions, I trust the others' guts to reach good conclusions.

I'm going to do what I do regardless, and I don't give a fuck what anyone I didn't ask has to say on the matter of those slots.
In post 6223, Titus wrote:
In post 6202, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I think she applied to be my defense lawyer at some point
That's my job.
@Titus can you please answer this so that I can give my thoughts. Thanks.
Sorry. I was asleep.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6230 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:54 am

Post by Titus »

I was basically prod dodging because I am not reading shelly wifom and didn't think seeing the same, likely town, people post over and over again would change anything. I guess this is how DS felt in the last game we played together (the large hosted by schadd). Basically, probtown are doing a good job, why get in the way?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #6231 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:57 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6198, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Of all the townies for scum to hit, Noraa was definitely the best one I think. I'll talk more about this when she gets the scroll for real. But for now, let me be clear that Noraa is one of a handful of players here I trust to hit scum when shooting from the hip on short notice.
mushy believe in me! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
In post 6199, shellyc wrote:HURT: MUSHAGANA
how does one manage to scumclaim twice in one game? it be insane.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6232 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:02 am

Post by Noraa »

She also accused me of stealing donuts from the bakery multiple times(analogy for she SRs me a shit ton)

Flea
Pooky
Adorable
Fidget

Gloria, MURDERCAT, Noraa, I want your reactions on them too -- BUT, only after Titus has posted.

Titus hurry tf up.
In post 6221, UNOwen wrote:When your town read by MUSH but she doesn't care about your opinions. :(

I'm content with scroll holder calling the shots, so long as no-one shows their hand until the pass is confirmed.
Yeah, so that was exactly how she was to me a while back and I whined about it a shit ton so I see this sad puppy vibe as town. Especially if shelly is red, uno's pretty much going on his merry way to our town block.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6233 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:03 am

Post by Titus »

@Noraa, It's right above you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6234 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:03 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6232, Noraa wrote:Titus hurry tf up.
eh sorry I hadn't read the last page yet
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6235 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:05 am

Post by Titus »

This is why I have given up on keeping up.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #6236 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:07 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 6228, Titus wrote:
Pooky
Adorable
Fidget
Flea Town
Wait, I'm a solid town read for someone? o.o
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6237 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6236, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 6228, Titus wrote:
Pooky
Adorable
Fidget
Flea Town
Wait, I'm a solid town read for someone? o.o
Yup. Shooting from the hip. You can keep up and give non bullshit content. We're doing well, so I suppose you're contributing. Solid meh but Mush asked for first instincts.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6238 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:09 am

Post by Noraa »

Flea
Pooky
Adorable
Fidget

Gloria, MURDERCAT, Noraa, I want your reactions on them too -- BUT, only after Titus has posted.

Ok Titus has replied. Spotlight is now MINE.
Flea has been hard lurking. I'd love to get rid of this slot + all the scumminess there. Least favorite slot out of the four.
Pooky is town. No explanation needed.
Adorable is debatable and im more confused on this slot than anything. Pretty much null at this point.
Fidget I actually think is town unlike a lot of other people.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6239 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:10 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

I'll answer after Shelly pass
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6240 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:14 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6239, MURDERCAT wrote:I'll answer after Shelly pass
I was considering this but if I got the scroll, I wouldn't shoot inside this group anyways so I figured I'd just reply :P
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6241 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:22 am

Post by Titus »

Who do you have Flea as a lurker and how can you read Fidget when everything he says is driwned out?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6242 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:23 am

Post by Noraa »

ignore the people attacking and read only the person.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6243 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:24 am

Post by Titus »

Again, that doesn't answer me Noraa.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6244 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:27 am

Post by Bell »

Remind me to answer Mush's question at some point.

Also, somehow I can't tell if Shellyc actually scum claimed or is just giving town us a very hard time for eliminating her.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6245 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:29 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

She's scum waiting for hectic, town would be using the time to figure out who to shoot
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6246 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:30 am

Post by Bell »

Cool, so I'm an IC now.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6247 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:43 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6246, Bell wrote:Cool, so I'm an IC now.
*high fives Bell*
we can be IC's together!
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6248 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6241, Titus wrote:Who do you have Flea as a lurker and how can you read Fidget when everything he says is driwned out?
Noraa
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6249 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:48 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6248, Titus wrote:
In post 6241, Titus wrote:Who do you have Flea as a lurker and how can you read Fidget when everything he says is driwned out?
Noraa
How do I read flea as a lurker? What do you expect as an answer? I have no idea how im supposed to explain that and I won't be.
How do I read Fidget? I already replied.